tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
devakas
Jonah
Brook
Owlsden
enemyofNWO
orthodoxymoron
Simplicity
Arrowwind
Carol
Micjer
THEeXchanger
15 posters

The RON PAUL files - the neXt president ???

Micjer
    Micjer

The RON PAUL files - the neXt  president ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The RON PAUL files - the neXt president ???

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 am

Simplicity wrote:

This guy is absolutely right. The GOP is scared to death about the rise of RP.

I watched CNN for a while last night. First of all the "reporters" spent endless amount of time downplaying RP and how he has a "Good floor of supporters, but no ceiling". Meaning none of the other candidates supporters will support RP if their candidates were to drop out. Give me a break.

One thing that was mentioned, was that if RP does do well, in Iowa, (first or second) that a lot of money will be thrown behind RP as he will be taken seriously. This has the others scared, because they will start digging up dirt and have money to increase an advertising campain....OH OH! cheers
    Micjer
    Micjer

The RON PAUL files - the neXt  president ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: The RON PAUL files - the neXt president ???

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 am

Ron Paul Calls National Defense Authorization Act "Slip Into Tyranny"

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/10379-ron-paul-calls-national-defense-authorization-act-qslip-into-tyrannyq

“A dictator enjoys unrestrained power over the people. The legislative and judicial branches voluntarily cede this power or it’s taken by force. Most of the time, it’s given up easily, out of fear in time of war and civil disturbances, and with support from the people, although the dictator will also accumulate more power with the use of force.” Those prescient words of Republican presidential candidate Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) are taken from his book Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom. The tyrannical assumption of power by the President and the cession of unheralded power to him by the Congress has taken place precisely as Dr. Paul warned.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is an unprecedented, unconstitutional, and unchecked grant of dictatorial power to the President in the name of protecting the security of “the homeland.” Ron Paul described the bill (soon to be signed into law by the President) as a “slip into tyranny,” one that will almost certainly accelerate “our descent into totalitarianism.”

What of the NDAA? Are there indeed provisions contained therein that so ferociously tear at the constitutional fabric of our Republic?

In a word — yes.
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:13 am

So I am not seeing any commentary regarding Ron Paul's association with white supremicists and the newsletter he published for 20 YEARS that was riddled with racist commentary. There are quite a few photos out there with Paul and leading racists.. and I mean, Klu KLux Klan types..

I posted lots of links to this issue on the previous page of this thread.
    Are people igonoring this issue? are they writing it off as misrepresntation?

Was he merely using them and their money to keep afloat?

I would like to hear commentary that would ease my mind on this issue
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

Arrowwind wrote:So I am not seeing any commentary regarding Ron Paul's association with white supremicists and the newsletter he published for 20 YEARS that was riddled with racist commentary. There are quite a few photos out there with Paul and leading racists.. and I mean, Klu KLux Klan types..

I posted lots of links to this issue on the previous page of this thread.
    Are people igonoring this issue? are they writing it off as misrepresntation?

Was he merely using them and their money to keep afloat?

I would like to hear commentary that would ease my mind on this issue
    http://www.infowars.com/gingrich-linked-propagandist-recycles-debunked-racist-ron-paul-smear/

http://www.dailypaul.com/194665/gingrich-linked-propagandist-recycles-debunked-racist-ron-paul-smear

http://alaskapride.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-ron-paul-ad-effectively-debunks-any.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d7ppnzspu7c

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 am

Arrowwind - do you recall the person you were 20 years ago? Is what happened then set in stone and part of a particular belief system.. or has direct experience taken over beliefs and real knowledge been put in its place? Ron Paul is also an MD who delivered 4,000 babies. Is not his track record with all that he has done while he has been in Congress not consistent?

As much as I like and support Ron Paul it is unlikely he would be president because this has already been pre-determined by the CIA as identified by Andrew Basiago who was a time traveler, along with other time travelers who went go into the future, beginning back in the late 60's and identify future US Presidents. Once identified, the CIA began grooming future presidents, Obama being the latest example. It is the CIA who has been controlling the office of Presidency for the last 40 years plus. Romney will be the likely Republican candidate and Obama will have a huge fight on his hands. It really is too bad that our republic has been taken over by fascists. By the way, I read that Romney is Mormon and good looking. Women tend to vote for good-looking men.

You should be more concerned about the fascist government and pray someone like Ron Paul is elected.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Yep...it's an old smer campaign revived...once again........ Rolling Eyes And it has been addressed...just not acknowledged.

"It's like beating a dead horse on life support."
    quote by
    Lionhawk
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Carol wrote:Arrowwind - do you recall the person you were 20 years ago? Is what happened then set in stone and part of a particular belief system.. or has direct experience taken over beliefs and real knowledge been put in its place? Ron Paul is also an MD who delivered 4,000 babies. Is not his track record with all that he has done while he has been in Congress not consistent?

As much as I like and support Ron Paul it is unlikely he would be president because this has already been pre-determined by the CIA as identified by Andrew Basiago who was a time traveler, along with other time travelers who went go into the future, beginning back in the late 60's and identify future US Presidents. Once identified, the CIA began grooming future presidents, Obama being the latest example. It is the CIA who has been controlling the office of Presidency for the last 40 years plus. Romney will be the likely Republican candidate and Obama will have a huge fight on his hands. It really is too bad that our republic has been taken over by fascists. By the way, I read that Romney is Mormon and good looking. Women tend to vote for good-looking men.

You should be more concerned about the fascist government and pray someone like Ron Paul is elected.

Yes, it has been consistent. I am a Ron paul supporter but I have been having a hard time definding this issue in other arenas.

and it is not a dead horse when someone is starring you in the face asking the questions.

Many are speaking of a revolution, Many are seeking true change. I think Paul represents this and I have registered myself as republican so that I can vote for him in the primary.

If we really believe that the world can change for the better and that we can ascend in our evolution why must be believe that the CIA can control this whole mess and do this to us. We must keep working diligently to awaken people both spiritually and politically. We must rise up and prove that TPTB powerless

I will not let it pass from my mouth that anyone could be the candidate but Paul. We must set our minds and our intent and not let others usurp our power by beliefs that do not have to be true

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 pm

The last Des Moines Register poll before Tuesday's voting in Iowa shows former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and Texas Congressman Ron Paul in a virtual tie for first place and three other candidates competing for a third-place finish before the battle for the Republican nomination moves east to New Hampshire for the first-in-the-nation primary one week later. It also shows Paul well ahead of the rest of the field in attracting Independents to his candidacy. A CNN poll released last week, meanwhile, has drawn criticism for leaving out Democrats and Independents and likely underestimating Paul's strength with caucus voters.

The Des Moines Register poll, released Saturday night, shows Romney with 24 percent and Ron Paul the choice of 22 percent in the Register survey of likely Republican caucus participants. Romney, who was the leader in the first Register poll in June, appears to be enjoying a comeback after Georgia businessman Herman Cain, who has since dropped out, and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich surged to the lead in the paper's October and November polls, respectively. Gingrich, the choice of 25 percent in November, has dropped to 12 percent in the latest survey, putting him in fourth place behind the rising Rick Santorum. The former Senator from Pennsylvania has gone from six percent in November to 15 percent in the December survey, conducted last Tuesday through Friday by Selzer & Co. of Des Moines. Texas Governor Rick Perry has also moved into double digits with a showing of 11 percent, while Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, an Iowa native who edged out Ron Paul by only 152 votes in last August's Ames Straw Poll, dropped from 22 percent in June to 7 percent in the latest poll. Former Utah Governor and Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman, who has focused his campaign on the New Hampshire primary, is holding steady at one percent in Iowa. more at link

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:47 am

Ron Paul looks to capi­tal­ize on top-tier Iowa finish

ANKENY, Iowa — Ron Paul wanted some legitimacy this time around, a bigger platform for his movement, and with his third-place showing in last night’s Iowa Republican Caucuses, he might just get it.

On stage before a cheering crowd in a hotel ballroom here as the final votes were being counted, Paul said that winning elections is the best way to promote a cause, declaring himself one of the night’s three winners.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ron-paul-looks-to-capitalize-on-top-tier-iowa-finish/2012/01/02/gIQAcxIUZP_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4uDXYwafw&feature=player_embedded
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Links to Full Debate Here: Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ltwlw4_qVc

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY44FOOKq08&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEgIr6nz0NU

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nZ2pici1FM

Part 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BznnluqrSd8

Part 6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAOORBeM-Z0

Visit RonPaulNow.com for all debates plus other interviews. ...sorry the clip contains some Santorum and Gingrich. (There were a couple 'back and forth' parts that would have been 'rough' without including the exchange.)
    Micjer
    Micjer

The RON PAUL files - the neXt  president ??? - Page 2 Empty Only Predictions that have been correct.

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

This is Ron Paul's famous Predictions speech from April 24, 2002. This is the original video compiling recent images and video to give his speech a chilling effect.

"I have no timetable for these predictions, but just in case, keep them around and look at them in 5-10 years. Let's hope and pray that I'm wrong on all accounts. If so, I will be very pleased. "

Wowzers....He does know his stuff.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

yes wow Micjer! Thanks for posting. How many knew then where america is heading for in such accuracy.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

There has been one thing that I have been thinking about.....

Don't get me wrong, I want Ron Paul to succeed and become President.

One thing that concerns me though if he succeeds. If he cuts government spending (lays off millions) and stops the war machine, will not that be disasterous for the economy? Shrinking the GNP will cause more unemployment and hardship. This is what happened in the Great Depression. They shrunk the money supply and we all know the end results.

Careful what we wish for I guess.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:02 am

This is why people must support Ron Paul. Could you imagine the world if this guy was elected president.....scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8uNcIEvGdo&feature=player_embedded
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:21 am

Ron Paul Exposes the NEOCONS and Their Global Agenda - HE NAMES NAMES!!!

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ADINuxdKC4A?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ADINuxdKC4A?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Not that I like governments but this seemed interesting enough to catch my attention for a couple min
    Posted as is. JT!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp5bfxpchAY
    Poll: Obama 48% - Paul 46%, CNN Baffled, Asks College Students Why Ron Paul ?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 pm

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V36MT5lAMrc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V36MT5lAMrc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Heres one more for yout Next President files...

WHAT IF PEOPLE REALIZED THAT "GOVERNMENT" = "CONTROL OF MIND" AND START THINKING FOR THEMSELVES!!!
    Peace JT!

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 am

Apparently the folks in South Carolina weren't listening JT!

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Brushing off his poor last place finish in the South Carolina primary Saturday, Republican Ron Paul promised supporters the momentum around his libertarian-leaning campaign would continue....

...Paul's advisers had long since written off the contest in South Carolina, a socially conservative state with a large military population advisers knew would be skeptical of Paul's views. Paul opposes abortion rights but has not made it a centerpiece of his message. He's also called for deep cuts to military spending as a way to reduce the debt and balance the federal budget.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/21/ron-paul-south-carolina-primary-results_n_1220948.html

Well the media will all be congratulating themselves today. They have done their best to suppress RP. They either don't mention him at all, or if they do they interview him and try to twist him to make him look bad.

The corporations in the states will not back him. Since the corporations own the media and the lobbyists.....this is not going to be easy.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:52 am

I have the perfect solution.

Ron Paul should become a Canadian citizen. Then he should run for Prime Minister!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.canadavotesronpaul.com/

cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:58 am

Vintage - Ron Paul - EXPOSED - Same Old Story - Never Change - No FlipFlop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ZNYf1T1RQ

Love Always
    mudra
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 pm

http://gulagbound.com/25781/follow-ron-pauls-money-too-peter-thiel-globalist-bilderberger-goproud-activist/

Ron Paul’s Biggest Supporter Is A Bilderberger, International Financier

World’s collide.The gay libertarian tech investor Peter Thiel, enthusiast of post-national ocean states, backed the SuperPAC.

Posted Jan 31, 2012 9:21pm EST

The largest donor to a SuperPAC supporting Ron Paul is Peter Thiel,
    the sort of ultra-wealthy, super-national figure Paul and his supporters
    love to hate.

Thiel — who gave $900,000
    to the pro-Paul group Endorse Liberty — made his fortune as the
    co-founder of PayPal; he was also an early investor in Facebook, and is
    now a major player in the world of high-tech venture capital. He’s also a
    devoted libertarian and devoted Republican: He hosted a fundraiser for the confrontational gay conservative group GOProud at his grand apartment off Union Square in 2010.

Thiel is also a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, the elite, invitation-only conference that’s the frequent subject of conspiracy theories.

“They probably get together and talk about how they’re going to
    control the banking systems of the world and natural resources,” Paul
    said in 2008.

Thiel shares, though, Paul’s anti-government, and anti-Establishment,
    impulses. He has funded a prize to encourage talented students to drop
    out of college, and is a major supporter of the cause of “Seasteading,”
    creating independent, water-borne cities free of national law.

h/t James Carter
    (more...) http://gulagbound.com/25781/follow-ron-pauls-money-too-peter-thiel-globalist-bilderberger-goproud-activist/
    What say we? Bilderberger backed?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Ron Paul's speech is excellent but the music in the background was a big distraction.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 am

'Ron Paul right, US deep into fascism'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hM8e-r-eUA&list=UUpwvZwUam-URkxB7g4USKpg&index=6

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:47 am