tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
burgundia
Carol
CetaceousOne
orthodoxymoron
dolphin
lindabaker
Floyd
Vidya Moksha
THEeXchanger
13 posters

david wilcock - death threat

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

david wilcock - death threat Empty david wilcock - death threat

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:56 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

david wilcock - death threat Empty Re: david wilcock - death threat

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 pm

I covered this in the thread on Benjamin Fulford kidnap story.
    I think the threat originated from something Duncan O'Finioan wrote, and his subsequent expanation is here
    http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/re-rant-hoagland-wilcock-explanations-thereof/

Its a non story, all the answers, and history, can be found here I think:

http://duncanofinioan.wordpress.com/2011/12/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Death threat my arse.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Clif High, interestingly enough, says that the Wilcock/Fulford story is a HUGE bot hit. I have to admit the timing correlates to his research.
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:10 pm

i'd have to agree w duncan's assessment. never could understand wilcock promoting obama from the very beginning! ... sorry but the crying thing just made him less credible imo.

the passing of bill s1867 is going to turn usa into naziland. no more civil liberties. obama will surely NOT veto this bill as he's been telling the public.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Wow! That sounded genuine. I've had mixed feelings about David, for no real reasons, just feelings. I wonder if a lot of people were unwittingly part of the 'Cabal' without realizing what they were involved in? This might include insiders, whistle-blowers, et al. Perhaps a lot of eyes have been opened in 2011. Perhaps a lot more eyes will be opened in 2012. I continue to worry that certain factions could cause a helluva lot of damage as they are driven from power. I prefer the 'nukes into plowshares' concept, complete with some sort of REASONABLE amnesty for those who are truly repentant, cooperative, give up ill-gotten gain, and engage in a reasonable program of restitution and reeducation. I'm simply not into death and destruction trench-warfare. I'd prefer a peaceful and dull transition of power and modus-operandi transformation. There should probably be no gloating, and the general public might not need to know a lot of the details. I'd simply like to move-on toward a big, bright, beautiful tomorrow. I continue to think that a lot of us might've been worse than the so-called 'Regressives' and the 'Cabal' if we had been in their shoes. A lot of us have been good because we lacked the opportunity to be bad. I had several talks with someone who many might call 'bad', and they told me that they didn't think anyone was really 'good'. I tend to agree, believe it or not. None is righteous. No, not one. Not even me. I asked them 'how good is too good?' They didn't have an answer, and neither do I.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Delusional. Meglomaniacal. Manic self-publicist. Drama queen.

Did I miss anything??

(I used to hang on every word. WTF was I thinking???) Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Don't feel too bad CO. I was sitting on the bench next to you keeping it warm. Then I woke up.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am

cliff high believes it was a real death threat, but the elite have used him as such for their own ends:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224575
    "You see, i have no doubt at all that David Wilcock IS indeed being threatened.

Threats perceived are threats received. Having been on the receiving side of some, i know how it feels, but more importantly, being into critical thinking, i recognize how such threats are multiple layered tactics."
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 am

CetaceousOne wrote:Delusional. Meglomaniacal. Manic self-publicist. Drama queen.

Did I miss anything??

(I used to hang on every word. WTF was I thinking???) Shocked

Yep CetaceousOne

You missed greedy and misinforming. Most of these attributes are applicable to the majority of so called 'whistleblowers' that Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan have interviewed and promoted. It is a theme. Cassidy still stands by Hoagland ,Wilcock and Anna Hayes and other liars which just about sums her Camelot Project up. Even Bill Ryan has had enough of their bulshit from what I can gather. That can only a be a good thing for the truth movement and hopefully he can reddem himself a little for the crap he has hoisted on us previously.

There are two good threads over on Nexus about Wilcrook and Hoaxland. It is encouraging to see some other boards realising what these guys have been up to and how they are derailing the truth movement.

Be gone with them and the rest of the clowns
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 am

Receiving death threats should make him more credible and important, shouldn't it? Wink
    That sobbing was a turn-off for me...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:21 am

burgundia wrote:Receiving death threats should make him more credible and important, shouldn't it? Wink
    That sobbing was a turn-off for me...

You would think so burgundia.

He will be back with more prophecies and products soon. In the meantime please continue to donate $5000.

He has weaved his own web of deceit, greed and self importance and is now firmly entangled within it. The astral vampire, Ra, he is channeling will not be helping him any.

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/article.php?category=6&article=81
    Wilcocks claims he was Cayce taken apart by Expert on Edgar Cayce.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 am

This Fulford story line continues to be intriguing to say the least. Whether or not Fulford, or David Wilcock or for that matter, Kerry Cassidy, are being deliberately manipulated by "the cabal" remains to be seen. The lawsuit referred to on David's blog, the one out of White Plains, New York, is indeed real.

I know one thing about the interview to be true: David was truly frightened to his core. Why do I know this? I have professionally coached hundreds upon hundreds of actors, young and old. Unless David has secretly studied the Meisner technique for at least three years, he couldn't have faked that emotional episode. If anyone wants the technical details, I could provide them. Now, having said that I fully believe David's emotions were real, I also know that Kerry is a Meisner graduate. The plot thickens.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 am

lindabaker wrote:This Fulford story line continues to be intriguing to say the least. Whether or not Fulford, or David Wilcock or for that matter, Kerry Cassidy, are being deliberately manipulated by "the cabal" remains to be seen. The lawsuit referred to on David's blog, the one out of White Plains, New York, is indeed real.

I know one thing about the interview to be true: David was truly frightened to his core. Why do I know this? I have professionally coached hundreds upon hundreds of actors, young and old. Unless David has secretly studied the Meisner technique for at least three years, he couldn't have faked that emotional episode. If anyone wants the technical details, I could provide them. Now, having said that I fully believe David's emotions were real, I also know that Kerry is a Meisner graduate. The plot thickens.

I think all of them are too far up their own arses to be manipulated by anyone. Frankly, they are all increasingly losing any creditability they may once have had as fewer and fewer take them seriously. I would say they are just full of crap and are not being manipulated by anyone.

From what I have seen the majority are of the opinion he (wilcock)is not being genuine. That wouldnt be a first now would it.

The main thing that comes across is Wilcocks self referentialism and his roll as a super hero when in fact he is a deluded self publicist. The sniffles sound artificial. The fact remains that this person has repeatedly come out with untruths and has disappointed many of his former followers. His 'insiders' if they exist are not very good ones.
    Its all a big distraction.

The man has no credence whatsoever.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:55 am

Floyd, I'm going to strongly hold onto my professional opinion that David's emotions were real. I won't bore all of you with specific actor training details, as it would take pages and pages.

Maybe the threat came from Duncan and was not related to Fulford. Duncan DID say that he would come after Wilcock and Hoagland. And what's with the Scottish or Irish sounding guy on the phone who will "protect" David from off planet? WTF is up with THAT? Are they trying to imply it was ET, or some military related group?

I don't plan on any outside savior protecting anybody. If one shows up, great, but I assume I'm on my own on this animal planet.

Last edited by lindabaker on Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 am

lindabaker wrote:Maybe the threat came from Duncan and was not related to Fulford. And what's with the irish guy from off planet? WTF?

It could also have been invented or a practical joke. Either way it doesnt detract from the fact that Wilcock is a con man that many are now ignoring. Hopefully more to follow.

Self Publicity is the keyword as always with this particular misinformant.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:09 am

Has anyone read David's Source Field Investigations yet?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 am

Sean David Morton in interview of Ben Fulford (who was not kidnapped by CIA) starts to read the civil complaint recently filed in the SDNY by Neil F Keenan (individually and as agent of the Dragon Family) and Citizens of Foreign States - V - the defendants including the OTIC, United Nations et al (judge is JF Keenan "JFK", but apparently no relation to complainant).....This interview definitely worth a listen. (by the way, V also represents the devil's star; its short for it)
    Universe
    www.americanfreedomradio.com an interview with Kerrie & David (haven't listened to it yet) but posting it for others
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:12 am

Sean David Morton in interview of Ben Fulford (who was not kidnapped by CIA) starts to read the civil complaint recently filed in the SDNY by Neil F Keenan (individually and as agent of the Dragon Family) and Citizens of Foreign States - V - the defendants including the OTIC, United Nations et al (judge is JF Keenan "JFK", but apparently no relation to complainant).....This interview definitely worth a listen. (by the way, V also represents the devil's star; its short for it)
    Universe
    www.americanfreedomradio.com an interview with Kerrie & David (haven't listened to it yet) but posting it for others
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 am

sounds like 'he' - david is crying

and, Kerrie says: do NOT worry i've seen the future LOL
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 am

THEeXchanger wrote:sounds like 'he' - david is crying

and, Kerrie says: do NOT worry i've seen the future LOL

OMG... what drama.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

....lol, and then as david is trying to get himself together while, bursting in tears for his life, the commercial break interrupts him. (alternative soap opera)
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 pm

lindabaker wrote:Has anyone read David's Source Field Investigations yet?

At the cost of further fuelling this thread....
    yes, linda, Im reading a friends copy at the moment, nothing new so far, just written statements of his videos... pituitary gland and 'its life jim, but not as we know it' at the moment, looking at works on plant energy perceptions (or the description of man made machines output of energy responses in plants, to be pedantic).
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 pm

A good point about thread drift. Thanks, Vidya M.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 pm

lindabaker wrote:A good point about thread drift. Thanks, Vidya M.
    i just dont want to give any more energy to this non story :)

oops, did it again Embarassed

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:05 am