tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:54 am

Navajo and Hopi do not believe in a "second coming" (of hare). Navajos are convinced that we are living already in a 5th world, and two more worlds are possibly to come. The Hopi speak of a fourth world - like the Sioux, but expect a 5th world to come.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Fifth_10
    The Fifth Element

Where are my keys?

Neuroscience News:

‘Where are my keys?’ and other memory-based choices probed in the brain

"Study identifies a different set of individual neurons in the medial frontal cortex that is responsible for memory-based decision making. The findings have implications for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, and other disorders associated with problems in cognitive flexibility."

You are full of prejudices without any empirical basis - and dare to overbuild it by seemingly "rational approaches". Is not this fascist?

Only one time in my life I lost a key, and this because I played with it, throwing it in the air and catching it... after a while a shrubbery caught it - randomly. I was so 8 years old.

It has nothing to do with memory if keys are randomly placed at random places...

My keys were two times taken away by police, and one time by the conservator...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:51 am

The Neurotheology

To me "universalism" is a sick idea; as if the entire universe would be respresented in the mind - and this even more if some dare to found their "science" on it. This approach is basically theological and refers to the idea of the "unmoved mover", an entirely observer created universe. Factually this is deist solipcism!

The Brain on Wheels

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Bran_o10

King Bran Stark

This was beneath contempt - unter aller Sau!

Your world is a failure - and I will not compensate it. I want compensation!

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:27 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Prince10

Princess of X

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_andere_Seite_(Roman)#Kapitel_V:_Schluss

The outside world and thus also the sun invade the former dream realm. Only a few survived, the Princess of X is found as a mummy, but can be brought to life.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Daener19

Batgirl?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:13 am

A retarded religiosity to that I shall submit only because it gained a certain moral majority once again and infiltrated state and science democratically?

I stand to what I triggered, and I regret nothing! I continue!

I do NOT stand for this delusional middle mass and the mess they caused!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:11 am

Democracy to define joint responsibility even if I never had anything to do with their crap? I do not see that! With state law I am at the safe side!

Good morning! Moin, moin!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh23

It is merciless and you must try to keep in shape... Rotten apples fallen to the ground are easy prey for the flatworms...

Sex is a Battlefield!

All definitions put aside I never would have said that I am unisex... I am just queer. In a gay environment I would have gone under...

In 2009 I got a psychiatric MDK expertise that I am definetely a woman - I insisisted in it. Maybe I am one of the few who have such a staturay health insurance seal...

Gender is a s**t concept; at one hand they misuse it to get certain people under control, at the other hand transvestites functionalize it to appear as climax of the evolution! It is nazidom! They circumvent a psychiatric expertise this way. According to ICD 10 transvestites are men...

And they try to cheat you for your Basic Money and gender you to get you into work slavery by invented debts... The oh so humanist socio-clericals are not innocent! All this has hardly anything to do with race! Or with Jewishness?

My being Kajira was passion! It had but nothing to do with feelings of guilt, remorse, or debts!

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:22 am

On the way to Bomber Beach...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh24

I am a "radical", not a "progressive", a liberal-libertarian in fact, an anarchist - and my utopia is Gorean. And this means that "gender" necessarily is a Low Caste concept, in reality expressed as democratic and even parliamentary opinion. I insist in the idea of sex - homo- and whatsoever sexuals to and fro.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh25

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh26

Surely the dominating middle schoolers and related fellows simulate High Castes (who they poofed away) in Gorean role play but cannot fulfill their functions. And so the narrative thread got increasingly lost, Gor SL fragmented, lacks a plot, and all are waiting for Godot.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:36 am

The Abduction from the Seraglio? And this with unknown deductive ends? Here is nothing to abduct! I stay here until they contact me as a reasonable personality! I will not submit the state law that I execute to civil law!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Guards10

"How thinkest thou that I rule this people? I have but a regiment of guards to do my bidding, therefore it is not by force. It is by terror. My empire is of the imagination!"
    ~She~

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 The_pe10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 We11

Last edited by Ashera on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:20 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 North-10

The Empire of the Unicorn Dragon Lair

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Kim_ko10
    Why is North Korea shunning Seoul and Washington?

It is a wrong assumption that North and South Korea would have the same ethnic roots, the world public is deceived by the nation names...

If you trace the routes of the wagon people of ancient times, and the according migration of magpie birds...

Pakistan. China, and North Korea, are connected since ancient times: the Peoples of the Silk Road...

...this trade route once stretched from the North Sea to the Pacific Ocean...

Alani and Radhanites (Jews...), mainly...

I am of Alar origin... http://gm.mivabe.nl/user/Alienne%20Laval

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Gorean15

The Gorean Standart
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:54 am

A Pirate World View

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Gulf_o12

The other North Sea and the Jade Bay with the Pharisian Islands...

How science is blocked by those Christian skids is simply torturesome!

I am about "living psychohistory"...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Gor_gl10

Some Gorean globes showed a "twin world", a mirrored continent...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Corres10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:27 am

Aͤ(pi) = e* + k --- On Whitehead Electrons and Peirce Vectors; under consideration of the Boscovich Covariances (an essay?)

A "safe space" is an "optical" illusion...

A substratum does not exist! You open the bottomless pit!

It is more complex than a simple semiosis; what I called the "Peirce Vectors", factually based on Immanuel Kant:

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Peirce10

Charles S. Peirce on definitions (1878): "Nothing new can ever be learned by analyzing definitions..."

One cannot even say if semiotik was a subdiscipline of logik or if it was not vice verse... or is not it all and the same, psyche-logically seen?

Without experience you cannot understand the different forms of logical conclusion. Originally two forms were known but Charles S, Peirce added a third (to which radical inclusion as uttermost expression belongs), and I arrogated to have found a fourth form: deduction, induction, abduction, transduction. Most people did not even "transcend" deduction - a dilemma of democracy.

Radical Inclusion is a form of logical precision; and these terms are widely misused by definition.

What does it mean if inclusion is illogical? It is force and violence, even rapist!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:20 am

Maybe it was a typo originally... but how did it appear in the yesterday chat?

Asaha I could accept.

So 2003 I think... It was hard work... could not imagine it... and escaped the tele-termites...

Why? I was so attached when I read it the first time... I even mailed Shedona...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Alice10

Avalon...

Jack (John Whiteside) Parsons (Frater Belarion), L. Ron Hubbard, and Majorie Cameron...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Babalo10

Why should I stop in the name of their LORD? Tetan 15? Piss off! Return to forever!

Sorceress...

What did you expect?

Why did I know all these things?

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:07 pm

My inworld laptop...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh27

Most relevant Books

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh28

One of those Gor globes... but this time the continent...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh29

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:27 pm

Chat Noir

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh30

Nothing, not even the system can escape the symbolic obligation... Scorpionization of the system encircled by the challenge of death.
    - Jean Baudrillard

One hand gives, the other takes - it is one and the same public body: the Bremen State Coffer - Basic Money and Account Seizure.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Guildl10

One needed a Tarot Program with cards of all available Tarot Decks...

Cooltec
    Company
    Information Technology & Seances
    ---------------------------------------

sounds like a John Sladek theme
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:26 am

Judicial Procedures as Expression of Fear

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Atlas-10

Psychoanalysis is the non plus ultra of all psychotherapy, but a certain degree of education and thus self-reflection is needed. Is this to be seen as danger to the public health?

The "Whitewater Nexus" truly was my breakthrough.

The Christian surface is very thin ice
    - Carl Gustav Jung

...but what shows under is still very Christian...

Carl Gustav Jung himself was an old house. His entire consciousness was structured as a such, he dreamed of cellars and attics...

Yes. one can forget Foucault, as Baudrillard said, the whole matter is by far more terrifying than Foucault imagined...

Many people cannot live in old villages or cottages because they only come to sick ideas there. The modern world is a mental institution. And finally one can build houses only without cellar rooms.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh32
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:58 am

Blue Caste and Neurotheological Folk Music

Anthropology, at least as I practise it, is definetely NOT a social science. What should have scientifically changed after getting outvoted at the faculty? At least the subject Philosophy also remained as faculty title - and also many nature scientists are PhDs.

When I was Chief Green of the Imperial City of Ar I was mostly busy with administration work, and this meant to check applications to decover possible caste doublings that became usual in the Confederation. Migrants from there were classified as suspects.

They lie and cheat and corrupt; the only way they know is downstairs.

An Apprentice in the Gorean Green Caste is not comparable to a Blue Caste scribe apprentice. It only means that I am infertile and/or bore no children. I am Apprentice of Silver.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh33
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:29 am

A juridicial dissertation, a gender judge, a willing parliament, herms, transvestites, Gustav Meyrink, Magnus Hirschfeld, the beginnings of nazidom, Carl Gustav Jung, and beyond...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Alevil10

THEOZOOLOGY
    https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/20221117403/theozoology

If the Swabian Prank is convinced that it functions the way he theorized he shall proof this at his own example - but I am not his lab rat!

The Progon

You have no chance

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Wish_y10

The universe came into existence with zero probability in a negative space-time... (and I was nuts enough to check that out; I trusted in God).

The Story of O

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Grevem10

Social Tupperware Realism to score me?

The via negationes is totally real; even Pierre Paolo Pasolini knew that. But what is the position then at the end of days?

Temporalidade Negativa...

When I departed to Brazil a Maserati was exhibited at the Bremen Airport Foyer... it needed three secure wards... one in Brazil, two in Germany... (a lag of almost 20 years...).
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:24 am

Did the war with Sweden ever stop? Facebook is a dubious constuction, deeply interwoven with the Swedish State. What gives them the right to doubt official papers of autonomous constitutional entities like Berlin or Bremen? And why Hamburg plays the Swedish fellah again?

The State of Bremen surely is not a tax oasis but sometimes it outs itself as a pirates nest... and this even more since the federal taxes get so unjust distributed...

Prosecution Bremen calling, Staatsanwaltschaft Bremen hier...

Beluga Shipping was just the beginning...

I exterminate SAP and all those who contribute to their corruption without any remorse; be they dead and amen!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Khalee10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:49 am

Me with my Green Caste Backpack - gifted by Athena, my last mentor

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh34

This is only a lame expression of how realistic it looks if totally rezzed. The viewer solution is much higher than the photo.

Factually it was "just" about a symbol originally... otherwise they do not get it...
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:04 am

With what authority the "social dogma" dares to submit all science and evolution? Is the curia behind it? The unions?

Me and Tanja... (btw. the battle scenes in "The Last Combat" [Le Dernier Combat] are phenomenal...)...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Final_10

The pivot of all this is the "Whitewater Nexus", I did not lie... and this was truly triggered in Scotland... age 14... Ashera rising...

I truly own a "Katana Daesh", Cassandra keeps it for me. A "daesh" means that it is not finally forged, it is a blank. This sword is wrapped in a purple sheath, and also the handle is purple...

The "Highlander Syndrome" - Es kann nur Eine geben! Until today the phenomenon lacks any description and one only could hint at it by letting Connor MacLeod run around in a tartan skirt in this 1986 movie...

It is not directly a disease, I am super-sane, it is a suffering defined as of "disease quality"; and therefore the health insurance is in charge. I am in no way hindered.

I know too well how absurd all this is statistically and generationally seen but different to my calendarical younger nieces I lack any parental adult super-ego! Did this come from lacking socialization and too much science and individuation? I am that I am! Ehyeh Asher, Ehyeh!

It was obvious that this could not have a good ending, and I do not give in! I warned so often, but no...

With ideology and corruption to the cripple of a final cause!

Nuke the social sector!

No false ideas; I do not like this world at all!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:16 am

If you somewhere read F 22 not Dancer of Gor is meant but ICD-10.

An Almost Perfect Crime

I think meanwhile my hormone level is normal again... but this took four months... and it impacts the self-reflection...

Dr. Know is out... but this puts him into the position to make a statement.

What a stupid sod! Withdrew my estrogen first, and then was the first to come with the schizophrenia diagnosis! She knew exactly what she did!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:33 am

The nest of the Priest-Kings (PKs) as described by Tarl Cabot

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Priest10

Second Life is a battlefield... and if the "Kurii" do not get through anymore by misusing the Terms of Service they start to use different means... And they mourned that the Dominion of Corcyrus sim-nuked their Tarnfell HQ and the library (virtual server) away?

Second Life Unavailable
    New incident: Investigating; Second Life is currently unavailable. Our engineers are working on correcting the issue as quickly as we can. Please check th blog for future updates as we have them. Time posted Jul 8, 01:55 PDT

Rolling Restarts Second Life RC Channels
    Upcoming scheduled maintenance notice
    We will be performing rolling restarts for regions on the RC Channels on Wednesday, July 8th beginning at 7:00 AM PDT. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects and remember to save all builds. Please check the blog for updates.
    Start time
    Jul 8, 07:00 PDT
    Estimated duration
    8 hours

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:11 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 36 Snapsh35

Port Nyoka, seen from the docks
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:24 am

Against its illusions and delusions, which are many, and which overtake the sleepwalking masses unawares, hold forth your Light: your passion, your oceanic depths of feeling, your razor-honed sharpness of penetrating insight, your piercing intellect, your indomitable Will, and the Truth and Sovereignty of your mobile domain.
    ~Shedona~

RAISE!

To me the whole matter is disgusting to the uttermost! The democratic flatworms assume positions they are not for!

I cannot accept my possible way into the history books as a cured male offender! There is no man-woman-transition-zone! It is a socio-clerical fiction!

What was up with this gay stink sock judge at the land court lay judge office in 2013? Did he act as an SPD agent to give more food to a faked a vita? What did he do at the REWE supermarket in 2014? To care for false witness? Why did he refuse to preside my 2015 objection trial?

If you harm my thelema I ruin you!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:36 am

Ashera, never in my lifetime did I expect to see the world as upside-down as it is now. Indeed, evil reigns as never before. The the sleepwalking masses are being over-taken or absorbed by evil thinking evil is good. How insane is that? The only salvation is to bring for ones inner light. But first it may have to be turned on given how so many have hid it away during these dark times as they live in fear instead of standing up and being counted as one of light.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:27 pm