tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012?

Poll

There is going to be a galactic superwave and first contact in 2012?

[ 2 ]
    How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_left40%How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_left0%How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_left60%How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    investigator
    investigator

How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Empty How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012?

Post  investigator Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:51 pm

So we are 13 months away from Dec 12, 2012. What if nothing major happened in 2012, and the belief system millions put their energy into, turned out to be wrong? What if it was your job to change the world? Your job to ascend on your own? What if the Galactic superwave of instant enlightenment never happened? What if there is no first contact with whatever "The Federation" is out there, until you make the changes to Earth yourself? What if there is no "free energy" until you make it safe for the inventors? I'm thinking a lot of people are going to have eggs on their faces come Dec 2012. But hey if there is a first contact in 2012 great, if not I'll just assume it was just a psyop to keep people doing nothing with their lives, and an effective one at that. I'll just assume I need to work on myself, and accept responsibility for what I did in the past and move forward for the sake of my spiritual development.

Last edited by investigator on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : poll)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Empty Re: How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012?

Post  Carol Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 pm

How thoughtful of you to do this however you left off "undecided" investigator.

I'm going to work toward the rainbow body (plan A) and plant the garden (back-up plan B).

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012? Empty Re: How would you feel if nothing happened in 2012?

Post  investigator Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Okay I added it zores
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Thubs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Of course the task was to reach understanding of Oneself and the Reality around Us...

Whistle

That said - We needed a Cataclysm or Universal Shift to move Us along that Path did We ?

Blink

The Knowledge of Right Action was always the reward of Discernment. This was always the Path though and so I will continue to Walk It until this Avatar passes on - Cataclysm / Universal Shift or not...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:39 am

Well the changes are already upon us...they always were and always will be from what i have seen so far anyway it really is about the one constant i have come to embrace and in my opinion it would appear that there are

So we are 13 months away from Dec 12, 2012.

1. What if nothing major happened in 2012, and the belief system millions put their energy into, turned out to be wrong?

Do you think that the changes are already upon us and only going to continue to grow in pressure in a sort of universal renaissance? :)

2. What if it was your job to change the world?

I would reply to this message with something fresh from the top of my head.

3. Your job to ascend on your own?

Well ive been looking for a team but i'll stand alone if i have to.

4. What if the Galactic superwave of instant enlightenment never happened?

Ok now your just ifin it up! :)

5. What if there is no first contact with whatever "The Federation" is out there, until you make the changes to Earth yourself?

Then we should get some bigger radios and shout a little louder into the unified source field with ever ounce of mental might you have!!!

6. What if there is no "free energy" until you make it safe for the inventors?

This must be a priority in the disclosure events that are about to happen.

I'm thinking a lot of people are going to have eggs on their faces come Dec 2012. But hey if there is a first contact in 2012 great, if not I'll just assume it was just a psyop to keep people doing nothing with their lives, and an effective one at that. I'll just assume I need to work on myself, and accept responsibility for what I did in the past and move forward for the sake of my spiritual development.

Thats a great backup plan any day of the week haha Peace JT!
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Do you think that the changes are already upon us and only going to continue to grow in pressure in a sort of universal renaissance? :)

My timeline is for a new monetary system by 2015-2020, based upon the timing work of Martin Armstrong/Alf Fields/Jim Sinclair, but no first contact in my opinion for several decades, maybe even 1 or 2 centuries. Possibly, some debt forgiveness going on in a few years, if "Occupy Wall Street" gets enough people pissed off. Good to see you still around JT.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:38 am