tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Joan Ocean meets Sasquatch

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Joan Ocean meets Sasquatch Empty Joan Ocean meets Sasquatch

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 am

Joan Ocean is an Hawaiian lady who claims to have been accepted into a pod of Dolphins, learning of their ways, before being led to make contact with the Sasquatch. Her journey is recorded on these fourteen fascinating pages I found and have just finished reading. I figured many here would like to share what she's learned as well.

Her journals begin with the claim that Sasquatch can -
    Read
    Write
    Shape-shift
    Project Their Voice
    Create Infrasound that affects the environment
    De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.
    Travel 300 miles a day on foot.
    Live in well-lighted underground facilities
    Contact and live with Star People
    Tell us about our past and our future.
    Have lived here longer than the human race.

As you go deeper into her narrative she reveals that these beings are very gentle, loving and spiritually advanced beings who claim to have been the original inhabitants of the Americas. Back then they were taught by 'Star People' and still commune with them today...the Nordics and others. Joan now takes groups of people with her to the US forests to commune with the Sasquatch and they all seem to gain a lot from these experiences.

There's lots of photos on these pages as well, including a few of the UFOs they often saw out there. Cool stuff.

Here's a small excerpt of the type of things that transpire for them:
    I am happy to hear from Medicine Woman. [One of the Wise Ones of the Sasquatch.] Jean-Luc is having a difficult time believing this. Could this be true? Did a Sasquatch come and write on a notepad to us. Who really took the gifts? He starts teasing Susan and Mike about it. Asking if they had someone else come into their cabin and write on the notepad. We are all laughing at him and his disbelief. (Because at one time we were just as incredulous!)
    At that moment a small rock falls down from the sky in front of Jean-Luc. "Who did that?" he asks. We had not seen it and we don't know what he is talking about. "That rock! That rock. It just fell out of the sky to the ground."
    "What rock?"
    Jean-Luc walks a few steps directly to something on the ground and picks up a rock, holding it up for us to see. We are all aware that the Sasquatch often send showers of pebbles or toss rocks near us as a sign of their presence. This is a new phenomena for Jean-Luc. He is shocked to realize there is something inexplicable going on here. This picture with his shocked expression was taken right after he retrieved the rock that was teleported or thrown by someone invisible. This rock, plummeting where only he could see it, seemed like a direct response to Jean-Luc's doubt. The Sasquatch people have a great sense of humor. And we were all touched by the special sign they gave to Jean-Luc as a way of welcoming him to their world.

Here's the link: http://www.joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

PS I was wondering if you might know this lady Carol, and I'm wondering if Higher Love might have Sasquatch living around him in the woods. How cool would that be Troy! Crazy Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Joan Ocean meets Sasquatch Empty Re: Joan Ocean meets Sasquatch

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:28 am

Ah yes Medicine Woman...

cheers

She gave Me two rocks - One last Year and the other this past Summer...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Mercuriel! Wow!! cheers Can you tell us more about your experiences? Please? Crazy Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:31 am

A couple of Years ago I came across the story of "Medicine Woman" and how the Sasquatch were actually an ET Species that had come here a long time ago due to the Flora and Fauna that Earth had to offer at that time.

Appareantly - They absolutely Love to be in Nature as that is where Prime Creator is most potent. Apparently They feel that living in Nature without Possessions per se is more of a connection to Prime Creator's Natural State than what most Races try to represent and so this is the reason behind Their seeming aversion to all Things not Natural...

Now Its said that this "Medicine Woman" is a Wise and Learned Being among the Sasquatch and They greatly revere Her because of Her abilities and advice in that regard.

At any rate - The Information that I came across stated that "Medicine Woman" would commune with those of like Vibration and that all One need do to contact Her was mentally call out to Her. If You were of a like Vibration - You would receive a reply - If not - You wouldn't. It was also said that if You left a Rock out for Her after this Contact was attempted - The fact of whether She was receptive to interacting with You would be exhibited by Her taking the Rock - And then leaving another in It's place...

Blink

I did this and for a couple of days nothing occured until I was leaving for Work one Morning in the Fall - And right there on the Concrete Path leading out of the back Yard and going around to the front - Was a Basalt Rock (Approx. 1 Inch by 1 Inch) in the Middle of the Path and the One I'd put on the Fence was gone...

As It was shocking to Me I didn't know what to make of this so I thought - "I'll do this again and see what happens."

Two days later I again placed another Limestone Rock on My back Step and upon leaving the next Morning for Work - I found much to my amazement that the Rock was indeed - Gone...

To make a long story short - I'm at work IIRC three days later and as I'm sitting at the back door with a Coffee - I notice a small round black Rock sitting about 10 feet up on the top of a 10 inch Pipe in a depression sitting there as if on display where Its only Viewable from that angle - In that position...

Huh ?

Yeah - I went and got that one too...

That said - Other than that I've felt watched of a sort when I'm out in Natural surroundings and away from Man but as far as anything else notable to report - There is nothing additional as of yet...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 am

Joan Ocean lives here on Big Island and invited me to attend one of her retreats to where she has a relationship with the Sasquatch. Several years ago I attended her week long workshop on ETs which included her experience with the Sasquatch and she had a number of items along with writing samples from them that she shared with us. She really is quite a remarkable person.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 am

Thank you both Carol and Mercuriel for your replies.

Your story put a big smile on my face Mercuriel. Shame 'Medicine Woman' can't travel to Oz, or I'd be putting rocks out for her too.

In this day and age where we're hearing so much negative stuff, it really is heart-warming to know that good beings like this exist. I'd only heard the odd negative reports of them in the past, such as being seen working with the Greys etc. Strange.

Trouble is there's so much misinfo and so many scams on the Net that I love when people I do trust can verify the efficacy of these good-for-the-heart stories. So thanks again. Hugs
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:51 am

Sanicle wrote:Shame 'Medicine Woman' can't travel to Oz, or I'd be putting rocks out for her too.

How do You know She won't...

Blink

Get quiet - Commune with Her or try and then out a Rock out for Her in a cirumspect place and see what happens...

You'll get nothing if You do not try right ?

Whistle

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 am

I just figured if she said she can't get to Hawaii, she'd have no hope of getting down here to Australia lol. And it seems the Australian Sasquatch--the Yowies--are not always too friendly. Check out this video from one of the researchers of Yowie in Oz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rJvTkteJUOA#!

And here's a link to photos of his injuries after this attack. (Beware, almost naked man at this link Shocked ) http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/exc-yowie-pix/

According to his website there's been heaps of sightings here too for many years, but I still didn't see any unquestionable proof, which they, of course, are still searching for.

Their website: http://www.yowiehunters.com/
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 am

Sanicle wrote:I just figured if she said she can't get to Hawaii, she'd have no hope of getting down here to Australia lol. And it seems the Australian Sasquatch--the Yowies--are not always too friendly.

Sanicle wrote:Her journals begin with the claim that Sasquatch can -
    Read
    Write
    Shape-shift
    Project Their Voice
    Create Infrasound that affects the environment
    De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.
    Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities
    Contact and live with Star People
    Tell us about our past and our future.
    Have lived here longer than the human race.

As you go deeper into her narrative she reveals that these beings...

This is also known as Biolocation and while I do not know the extent of that Power within Their Species - If We as Humans are supposed to be able to travel the Cosmos through an Unlocked Biolocative Ability - Why not Them as well ?

With that said - If They as a Species were advanced enough already - It'd be a given wouldn't It ?

Huh ?

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 am

Now I've come across talk of their being Sasquatch type beings in the Solomon Islands only there they are called 'Giants'. An Australian gentleman by the name of Marius Boirayon, who married a local, has written a book - 'Soloman Island's Mysteries' - detailing what he's learned from the villagers about their long history with the Giants and also the UFO bases that appear to be on the islands as well. If Marius is to be believed there are thousands of both the Giants and UFOs living in the wild interior of these islands, and the American, Australian, and even Japanese governments may be very well aware of it all. And, as I've come across in the past, the evidence is that the Giants are working with the ETs.

Again, these Giants don't seem to be very friendly either, like the Yowis in Australia. Here's a short excerpt from Marius' website, which is: http://www.solomonislandsmysteries.com/SOLOMON_ISLANDS_MYSTERIES/Welcome.html
    Virtually, you can ask anyone from Guadalcanal, and for that matter the Solomon Islands, if any of their recent ancestors, or themselves has had any past exchanges with the Giants, and one finds a very positive response with many tales supporting their existence. I know for a fact that upon arriving within the Solomon Islands, one can ask the first Solomon Islander that they see as to whether the Giants can be found there, and they’ll start pointing in every direction, and if not, they’d quickly steer you onto someone who would tell you all about them.

From my research and to my understanding, there are three different species or types of these Giants living in and on Guadalcanal. The larger and more commonly seen are over 10 foot tall, but I have come across numerous Islander accounts with evidence that supports that they do grow much taller than that. These Giants have very long black, brown or reddish hair, or a mixture and when they want to have a good look at you they pull their hair aside from their face with one hand. Apparently, they have a double eyebrow, bludging red eyeballs, and a flat nose with wide gapped mouth facial features, and have an unmistakeable strong odour, which the coastal people would once use as a sign of their presence, depending on the wind.

From the large hairy type, they range down in size with reducing amounts of body hair. The smaller version, although bigger than normal human beings, are like a wild man living in the jungle and are not as hairy as the big ones. Inherently, when the Solomon Islanders occasionally see these small giant half human people, they make efforts to chase them down to kill them. These smaller versions of the Giant race are lower down in the Giant’s social order of that Island, living predominately in the jungle on top of the Island, although, the other (types) are also found in the Island’s jungle.

Like Homo sapiens and other Hominoids, the Solomon Islands’ Giants are both carnivorous and herbivorous, as most Solomon Islanders would bear testament. These ‘whatever type’ of hominoid people have, until in very recent history, considered the coastal human beings to be a reliable source of delicious food, somewhat similar as another meat to be eaten.

Over the millennia, many thousands of Solomon Islanders have lost their lives by being cannibalised by their coexisting Giants; hence the reason for it being the major part of their history and grass-roots cultures. But, if that’s not bad enough for them to have had to contend with, the Giants are not the only ones that have been stealing the Solomon Islanders for eons. That too, is found in the book for sale.

Unfortunately, due to the Giants considering the coastal people to be like ‘pigs to be eaten,’ this kind of thinking tragically led to coastal children to be stolen and penned up in cages, and raised to be eaten when they were bigger. There are numerous handed-down folklore/custom stories of where the Giants of old would once storm villages grabbing people and ripping their limbs off and eating them right there and then, while all fled in absolute terror. Also, there are many about what the Solomon Islanders call “Killer Giants” who would persistently return to their villages to make a meal out of them. Sometimes, there were groups of these ‘Killer Giants'.

Apparently there are others who have or who are currently in the Solomon Islands to investigate these claims further. The many UFO sightings seem to be as much on the agenda for them as the Giants.

If you click on this link, you'll read the story of one man's experiences in 1981, along with some American buddies. Link: http://solomongiants.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/james_baura_letter.pdf

And this is the site of a man who is still there but who appears to be running into a wall of silence, even though, as he's recorded, they even talk about the UFOs in their parliament. Link: http://solomongiants.wordpress.com/

Another link that reveals further information: http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/solomons-giants/

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 am

I also find it disconcerting that Red Elk, a noted Inter-Tribal Native American Medicine Man, who claims in an interview (link below) that there are four beings who are trying to lay claim to 'ownership' of humanity. From the interview...
    But, nevertheless, these people all see that you and I, here on the planet called Earth, have everything in us, everything, including themselves, no matter what themselves happen to be - Draconian, Pleiadian, or whatever. So, they all lay claim to us.

Now, we have the “Unholy Four”, who claim us to the point that they’re more than willing, and have, and are, and am, at war, fighting everybody because they want us.

[In his booklet called The Agendas, Red Elk describes the Unholy Four as being: the Reptilians, the Bee People (Greys), the Gargoyle race, and Sasquatch.]

This interview with him is an interesting read actually. They talk about his contact with 'The Federation of Planets', how to see into the future, and I was fascinated by the discussion on 'Mel's Hole', a seemingly bottomless pit that opened up on private property in Washington State that the government quickly took over and sealed away from everyone.

Here's a link to the interview: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_24a.htm
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:38 am

I just spotted this on C2C from last night S and thought you might enjoy reading it.

Paranormal Immersion:

December 15, 2011 - On Wednesday's show, author, paranormal researcher, and radio host Dave Schrader discussed his lifelong immersion into the paranormal that began with visitations from his dead grandmother at the age of three, and growing up in a haunted house. He also had a communication from his deceased grandfather, who told him that when he died he was greeted by loved ones who had previously passed over. Curiously, when he hugged his grandfather before he left, it "felt like a shaft of warm, vibrating air." At the age of 11, Schrader had an unsettling encounter with a Bigfoot-like creature while visiting the Pensacola, FL area. The creature had a huge mane of grey-black hair and a deep inset face. In the ensuing years, he has come to suspect that Bigfoot are interdimensional in nature, and he happened to catch one traversing between its dimension and ours.

Schrader described witnessing UFOs and unexplained aerial phenomena when he visited James Gilliland's ranch on several occasions. On one night, he saw a set of lights in a triangle formation that seemed to blink on and off in response to laser lights shined at them, as well as an object shaped like a manta ray, that flew between pine trees. Gilliland told him that it was a "biological craft"-- half machine, half living organism. Schrader also shared his latest research on the black-eyed children phenomenon, eerie occurrences in which people encounter kids (usually groups of 2-3) outside their homes with completely blackened eyes, who typically ask to be let inside.

Another one of Shrader's visitations took place during a vivid dream, in which he met a "beat-up broken old man," who turned out to be angel. "Angels are hard, bent, battered. We fight on your behalf daily to protect you and watch over you, to fight the battle you don't even know you're in some days," the being told him. Paranormal investigator Joshua P. Warren joined the conversation briefly to talk about a trip to Transylvania, that he and Schrader are embarking upon in May, as they lead a tour group to 'Dracula's (Vlad the Impaler) Castle,' to separate fact from fiction.

http://www.darknessradio.com/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 am

Thanks Carol. Appreciate it. I love you

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:00 am