tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Floyd
    Floyd

The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:35 am

Seen as you mentioned Icke Brook. Long before he was known to the conspiracy movement, david Icke used to receive messages from a channel and spiritual healer that told him Socrates was working with him. Before he jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon he wrote a book called the Truth Vibrations that contained predictions that did not occur.

Before that he was spokesperson for the UK Green Party and before that a sports commentator for the BBC

In Many ways Icke is similar to Edgar Cayce, I mean Wilcock, simply regurgitating the work of others then charging for it and rambling on for hours on end in love with the sound of his own voice.

Wilcocks struggling for cash at the moment but he is asking for donations of up to $5ooo on his website.

Folk would be foolish to give him even a penny.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:42 am

burgundia wrote:http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1427/830/Richard_Hoaglands_Dark_Mission:_Coverups,_Lies,_and_Calling_for_a_New_World_Order.html?currentSplittedPage=1

Before We Broke This Story, We Had Always Admired Richard Hoagland

Before this story broke, Michael Vara and I admired Richard Hoagland and had even asked him to be on the “Late Night in the Midlands” radio show. We didn't share all of his views but we still thought that he was pushing for the truth in his own way. All that changed however during our subsequent research of this story. By the time we got finished with our investigation we knew that Richard Hoagland was definitely a liar who hides data, manipulates people and most likely also still works for NASA and other government agencies as a gatekeeper to steer the herd away from the truth and into whatever fantasy he is pushing next. Examples of these fantasies were when he told everybody that Elenin was not a comet but a spaceship and that YU-55 would actually hit the moon after it flew by the Earth according to his secret sources! Of course nothing Richard Hoagland says ever comes to pass and he never shows evidence for his most outrageous claims! You'll understand why when you finish this article.

Burgundia. Camelot's staunch support for the misinformationist bullshit of Hoaxland and that of others is a clear affirmation that it is a portal which effectively works against the truth movement rather than for it. It is a hinderance rather than a help and its blinkered staff just fail to see it...
    They are responsible for the spreading of much crap and truly belong in the 'Full of Crap Files' Wakey wakey.

The reason for my own particular banning on Project FullofCrapalot was because I was repeatedly pointing out that HOaxland was full of it and that was it. Out. They just cannot handle the truth.

The Good news is that others are increasingly waking up to the bullshit spread by conspiracy theorists to promote counterknowledge, misinformation and fear.

The same can be said for Avalon although even Ryan is saying Hoagland has lost the plot.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:30 am

Floyd wrote:Seen as you mentioned Icke Brook. Long before he was known to the conspiracy movement, david Icke used to receive messages from a channel and spiritual healer that told him Socrates was working with him. Before he jumped on the conspiracy bandwagon he wrote a book called the Truth Vibrations that contained predictions that did not occur.

Before that he was spokesperson for the UK Green Party and before that a sports commentator for the BBC

In Many ways Icke is similar to Edgar Cayce, I mean Wilcock, simply regurgitating the work of others then charging for it and rambling on for hours on end in love with the sound of his own voice.

Wilcocks struggling for cash at the moment but he is asking for donations of up to $5ooo on his website.

Folk would be foolish to give him even a penny.

Whenever someone mentions money as a "support" act a red light turns on with me...
    Nothing evil about the money per se , it's just a tool of lower conscience but somehow that tool is overused to benefit few ...

Holding workshops may cost money and that's OK to support guys who are holding them ,meaning that you should cover space rent and other stuff but it goes into different thing when thy plan to live from donations ...

And it's even weirder for they want to live on revealing the truth to people or how bad the situation is...
    I didn't saw many that actually want to help people somehow... they all speak of "look how bad things are " and when it comes to solutions then they stray in realms of metaphysics and such...

Why they don't learn from Christ who actually healed and fed and resurrected people???

Oh , I know why - they CAN NOT heal or feed or resurrect...

It's easier their way but they are being constantly busted by people who actually see what's going on.
    Christ din't heal everybody or helped everybody but he showed the way.
    So we can all do that on a certain level .

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 am

I like this thread Floyd. but .....before we go throwing the baby out with the bath water I have to express myself a bit on this subject.

Lots of these guys and gals bring some interesting information to the table. Some of it true. Some of it sound. Then they twist it all up into something that fits their agenda to fame and fortune. This is where everything gets watered down or in fact purely fantasized. As was the case with Elenin. But this same guy long ago pointed out the face on mars. Which again has been highly debated however it is surrounded with pyramidal structures that are an exact match to landmarks here...including the now controversial Bosnian pyramids.

So it boils down to this....what the heck are you going to believe? And why would you believe this guy after this ridiculous claim about Elenin. Talk about shooting your foot off!

Now...when Elenin first hit the news I personally did a scan. I saw nothing. So suffice it to say all the threads, articles and hoopla I simply ignored. In fact someone contacted me and asked me if I did see anything unusual with Elenin. I never answered the person as the truth was....again I saw nothing. Yet ....here you had this big "expert" with all this inside information.....throwing it out there. What could I say? I'm a nobody. and here's Hoagland who has all this inside track who is making these predictive claims.

Now if you'll recall .....Avalon was founded and it's mission statement was that of the ever popular whistle blower George Greene. Remember him? Here's the old Avalon mission statement....

The Welcome to Avalon home page:

Our goals:

• To provide important information and resources to enable individuals and communities to function optimally in what may be troubled times ahead.

• To support aware individuals in networking and forming groups as they wish.

Our philosophy:
    • As stated by George Green in the Project Camelot interview Messages for the Ground Crew, there exist individuals and groups, all over the world, who have an important responsibility and role to play in the preservation of civilization regardless which scenarios may play out.

• These possible scenarios - which include planned financial collapse, war, and population reduction by covert means - can be prevented and changed by the united intention of many concerned individuals. Many of us are working to prepare and awaken others. We know that our efforts to create a new tomorrow will not be in vain. We acknowledge the Ground Crew all over the globe - including (we are confident) ethical and principled individuals within military and intelligence circles worldwide.

• We believe it's prudent to make contingency plans. This site is created to help you do that.

Contingency plans.....for? Oh yeah...when the SHTF...there is is again! My friends....look at the financial market. What do you believe? Who's advise will you follow?

And least we not forget......George Green wrote a whole book given to him and based on information given to him by an alien. Yet he was a financial planner if I recall correctly...or some such thing. How convenient. Alien contact and a financial big wig...reminds me of another deep insider. Another released whistle blower who had inside ties to TPTB....Benjamin Fulford. Released by who again? Interviewed by who? Oh yeah.....Bill and Kerry! Wow those two are legend I tell ya!

According to their list of whistle blowers.....we should not even be here now...as there should be no oxygen....and the majority of the planet destroyed. Whoa!!!!!!!!! How did we get so luck! It's a miserable financial marked but we still have our oxygen! Praise the Lord!

But back to the baby and the bathwater......

Buried into some of these "messages" and warnings and all out fear factor games......is some truth. so how do you suppose that happens? It's called doing your homework before releasing this all out contrived BS. You mix a little truth into the mix and it does this funny thing....it "resonates"......a word that has been abused as of late. But that is in fact what it does. Because if you listen part of you hears this truth...then if your asleep you end up buying the whole enchilada. In the case of Hoagland....well he's had some pretty insightful stuff in the past.....so of course you just might tend to believe him on the Elenin thing.

Now when Hoagland came out with this 'heat signature" announcement....both Lionhawk and I were intrigued. so we did ANOTHER scan....and we both ended up with a flat-line.

Suffice it to say.....we both looked at each other something like this.......... The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 420354.......now in the past we are usually together pretty good at spotting something of this nature...even the slightest thing would have been a "hit"...but NOTHING. To say we were a bit confused was an understatement. Because here you have Hoagland with all his great credentials and past 'hits'...yet this? So who is yanking who's chain here? That's the question to ask. could Hoagland been given deliberate wrong information to go and and make a fool of himself? Now that's a thought...and the truth is we will never know.

But in this bathwater with the baby of lots of this information had been some truthful insights. It's just a damn shame when people take some good information and water it down or fabricate to profit for fame and oh yes....MONEY!!!!!!!!! At your expense no less.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 am

I'd just like to thank you Floyd for starting this thread, and everyone else who's contributing to it. With the vast amount of info out there on the Net these days and so many 'whistleblowers' coming forward, I feel this thread is a great resource for those of us who are relatively new at trying to wade through it all without wasting too much time.

As Brook says, so often there are truths included to suck us in initially and it does take time to get past them and see the deceptions forming. So bless you all for this resource, even if it's only used as a warning to tread carefully with those listed.

That's what I love about you Floyd.....you're not afraid to 'call a spade a spade' openly when your bs meter goes off. Hugs
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:I've got another one.....George Kasavalles...

Not a fan of his I have to say. Or any other pseudo scientist with dodgy credentials for that matter.

These guys bring nothing meaningful to the table for me.

I am the reincarnation of of Genghis khan's third cousin twice removed. Only on a saturday though. And just before tea.

We do these people always have to be the reincarnation of Tutankhamen or some other well established historical figure. Why not the reincarnation of an anonymous pig farmer from 17th century Denmark or something.
    For me its yet another sign that the person should be investigated in the 'Full of Crap Files'

Cue theme tune

Now that I've had a chance to express the baby and the bathwater...this guy George...he has claimed while he was gathering all of this information he never had internet access. Yet in his "message" he not only had the Galactic Federation which he has now denounced.....but he's had some very solid spiritual information that goes back to even some pieces of Buddhist teachings. So....if he did not have the internet...he must have has some training somewhere along the way to gather these bits and pieces of SOLID information. Yet in the mix here HE is.....the STAR....the ONE.....the INFORMED....follow me I won't lead you astray because why? I have no agenda? Now he's on a circuit....and people are lining up at the door to see what profound things he will release next......
    Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Brook on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 am

Sanicle wrote:I'd just like to thank you Floyd for starting this thread, and everyone else who's contributing to it. With the vast amount of info out there on the Net these days and so many 'whistleblowers' coming forward, I feel this thread is a great resource for those of us who are relatively new at trying to wade through it all without wasting too much time.

As Brook says, so often there are truths included to suck us in initially and it does take time to get past them and see the deceptions forming. So bless you all for this resource, even if it's only used as a warning to tread carefully with those listed.

That's what I love about you Floyd.....you're not afraid to 'call a spade a spade' openly when your bs meter goes off. The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 934918

Indeed! Thanks Floyd!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:58 am

Here's a guy I would like to add to the list. Dr Doom himself. Didn't he predict a major disaster 2 years ago? Seems he had a dream like he did prior to 9-11! I would like to throw both these guys in the trash bin.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:10 am

Micjer wrote:Here's a guy I would like to add to the list. Dr Doom himself. Didn't he predict a major disaster 2 years ago? Seems he had a dream like he did prior to 9-11! I would like to throw both these guys in the trash bin.

Wow! He pushes the fear agenda REALLY hard, doesn't he? Rolling Eyes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 am

You know on the George thing,

Galactic Federation
    Galactic Federation of Light,
    Then the Hayes thing
    The Guardian Alliance.

It all reminds of this

A comical farce

My own take it is that none of the stuff being given to us by the people on our list and others is necessary for human or personal development. In fact its all decidedly unnecessary.
    Truth is always simple, beautiful and pure like a flower.

We need not get it from aliens as its all around us every day. (floyd begins to start talking like Obi wan kenobi)

Its probably down to personal taste. Some like to delve into mysteries thinking there is an answer for everything. What people like georgie porgie and Hayes are doing is saying there is a key to everything and I have it. If you want it you have to pay for it apart from the little amount of free stuff you get.

Only we have the truth and everybody else is wrong.

The more I looked at the conspiracy sites and the self styled prophets and gurus the less I like. Im not being intentionally cynical but I find that these people actually dont really offer us anything. Some are providing counterknowledge, some are misinformants and some are disinformants.

Yes there probably is some decent stuff out there to but it is a minefield and I find myself asking 'is it worth walking across' and the answer is no. I walk around it to get to the other side, looking in as the 'teachers and charlatans jostle for superiority'

Hoagland could be working for the intels but I think he really is just a deluded researcher who really did believe that Elenin was a a spaceship. Thats all I need to know to understand it is not good information.

If there is useful information it is buried under a huge pile of steaming horse crap.

I think nature provides us with all we need to know and channelers contactees, self styled spiritual teachers and so on are largely on some kind of far out ego trip and that ultimately they are not needed. half of them are quite insane.
    They wont be getting any of my cash put it that way.

Right ive rambled for too long and ive got a film to finish of watching from saturday.

Thanks for all your insights peeps.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Wow! He pushes the fear agenda REALLY hard, doesn't he? Rolling Eyes

Big time and as Brook mentioned him George Greene does the same.

I find them both pretty putrid and as for the website that promoted his rubbish..well another contender for the full of crap files.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:27 am

maybe iT iS TiME to interview 'real' people who NEVER asked for money

the 'real' wealth in the original avalon, and, original camelot
    was almost all the posters, NOT the hosts
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:

the 'real' wealth in the original avalon, and, original camelot
    was almost all the posters, NOT the hosts

Double Thumbs Up Flowers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Floyd wrote:We have all heard of the X files but what about the full of crap files. Here are my contenders.
    In no particular order.

1 Jane Burgermeisster
    What she say..massive death.
    What happened..she fractured the conspiracy movement and made a few quid.

2. Pete Peterson (lol) Said two years ago that we are going to run out of oxygen within ten months.

3. Henry Deacon (Art Neumann) said we can cure flu by blow drying our nostrils, I kid you not.

4. Blossom goodchild. A very large spaceship was going to appear. It didnt. Big suprise there then. (in fairness not interviewed by camelot or avalon but just as full of crap as those who were.

5.Hoagland. Elenin is a spaceship and asteroid YU55 was going to crash into the moon.

7 St Claire said that Sarah Palin would be the next president when Obama won

8. Keryy cassidy goes on a holiday with cult leader Anna Hayes that would cost any other punter $10,000

9, Bill Ryan gets involved with Charles, bovver boy and fixer for the 5000 year old skin shedding master. The ancient one. Right.

10. Bill Ryan promotes Inelia. Some irrelevant half wit who charges $99 for ascension.

11. Wilcock. self styled guru and false predictions of disclosure. Not to mention his Ascension 2000 website and his latter day denials that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. By the way Cayces' predictions also did not come to pass.

Please add to the list because its Xxxxxxxx endless

The Moral of the story is.. Who promoted them?
    Answer. Well you all know that.

Shocked

So all this time I believed the words of con (wo)men?

Crybaby
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm

For the record, Edgar Cayce was not a channeler & didn't ask for money...unlike Wilcock.

IMO, when they start trying to profit from their gifts, something's gone awry. (otherwise they wouldn't be gifts, would they?)
    Cool
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:34 pm

if it had of been done right - it would have been about the 'wealth' in 'the membership'

- biggest problem was, they could only share the stage with their equals LOL

and, that seemed to just spell diaster over, and, over again

DAN BURISH - aka DAN CRAIN - THE janitor (now, why they thought he was a teller of truths, still has me shaking my head

a simple google on him; even shows his bankrupt papers - never heard of a high level gov't employee that would have trouble paying their bills (chuckle)

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

And how about our little Grandmother......

She is the opposite of Brian....

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:42 pm

I am not going to get into a debate over Billie Meier, but no one is going to convince me that this is a real ufo.....

The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 Meiernavealca1

The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 Meiertampalaca
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:20 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:if it had of been done right - it would have been about the 'wealth' in 'the membership'

- biggest problem was, they could only share the stage with their equals LOL

and, that seemed to just spell diaster over, and, over again

DAN BURISH - aka DAN CRAIN - THE janitor (now, why they thought he was a teller of truths, still has me shaking my head

a simple google on him; even shows his bankrupt papers - never heard of a high level gov't employee that would have trouble paying their bills (chuckle)

That is because they were to busy trying to become the stars where everyone would pay their way to fame and glory. Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Now here is someone I could get into.

Predictions 8/5/11, by World Renowned Clairvoyant Psychic Medium Dr. Rose Ann Schwab, PhD for 2011-2014; on the economy, elections, future events, money, jobs, tec advances and more (made in 2002) Over 55 years experienced, 98-100% accurate,used by law enforcement, The White House, Celebrities, Businesses & Individually Internationally. website; www.angelicinspirations.com, more written predictions & past predictions www.angelicinspirations.com/predictions.html

Future Predictions

2/34489- Travel will no longer be done by cars, trains or buses as we know it.

2/34490 - After the earth changes, the world will suddenly advance to the new era of like flying saucers like as transportation.

2/34488 - There will be no more travel by cars, trains and automobiles, as we know it today because to the advancement in technology that will suddenly spring forth a tremendous wealth in the industry.

2/34487 - Air transportation will also change from local stops since the individuals have their own transportation to long distance, around the world and out of this world type of trips.

2/34489 - A new era of technological advancement and wealth will be brought forth.

In US and Minnesota, the power of electricity will turn more into the wind power and solar as an alternative means. Going green will be the new tec advancements.

2/34489 - All technology will suddenly advance to a high and new level beyond our wildest dreams, what was not thought possible will become the possible and a new way of life.

2/34444 - There will be a change in the economic outlook, many will see in the beginning a wider separation between the rich and poor, suddenly everything will change as never before. The divide between the two will disappear, because of the advancements in technology, increases in jobs, and stabilization of the economy, which will not be during President Bushes term.

2/34468 - The alignment of plates, eruptions of underwater volcano's is due to depletion of the earths natural reserves, of taking out of the earth coal, gas, oil with out replacement in some form to replenish the earth and keep it whole. The depletion of the earth and lack of care such as rain forests among the oil, gas, and coal depletions are causing volatile activity in the earth's core....

2/34468We will see major earth shifts and changes that will be even stronger as we approach 2012 and the alignment of the planets with the milky way.

6/778923 -There will be a new classification of planets though the best planets and solar systems will suddenly be found that will be beyond our wildest expectations. Currently we are thinking to small and not inter dimensional.

6/778923 - Space we will find worm holes that will be stable for travel. Advance colonies will be set up on various planets. This will be more so after the earth changes and aligning of the planets with the Milky way.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:44 am

Micjer wrote:I am not going to get into a debate over Billie Meier, but no one is going to convince me that this is a real ufo.....

I am not a fan of Bill Meier either specially his future of mankind world population control petition

Arrow http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Special:Petition

excerpts:

Required Worldwide Measures

This is just one possibility among many!
    These measures apply to everyone on Earth except for some small, native bush tribes, who have practiced their own form of stringent birth control measures since time immemorial.

Minimum age for marriage

Female: 25 years
    Male: 30 years
    Minimum age to produce offspring
    Female: 28 years
    Male: 33 years

Criteria for procreating

An existing marriage of at least 3 years
    Proof of a healthy, harmonious marriage
    Proof of irreproachable conduct of the marriage partners
    Proof of ability to raise children
    Proof of health no hereditary and infectious diseases, no addiction to illegal or prescription drugs or to alcohol, etc.
    No affiliation with extremist or subversive groups
    Maximum number of children
    3 children per marriage

Birth control intervals

7 years worldwide, total ban against births
    1 year procreation consent (with permission)
    7 years worldwide, total ban against births
    1 year procreation consent (with permission ) to be carried out in this manner until the world's population has reached a diminished and normal level of 529,000,000

Subsequently: Measures concerning the permission to marry and procreate remain in force, but the 7-year cycle of birthrate check is omitted.
    To remain in force
    3 children per marriage (or 3 foster/adopted children)

Penalties for violations

Fines equivalent to 10 annual salaries for both offenders
    Compulsory sterilization of both offenders
    Compulsory sterilization of offenders involving assault or rape, etc. The offenders are segregated from society and by gender for life
    The offenders' children are taken away from the parents and raised by the state through foster/adoptive parents

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 am

Micjer wrote:I am not going to get into a debate over Billie Meier, but no one is going to convince me that this is a real ufo.....

The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 Meiernavealca1

The Full of Crap Files - Page 2 Meiertampalaca

An excellent conteneder for the 'Full of Crap files'

That is one of the funniest photos Ive ever seen. My nephew could do better with an old egg carton and some glue.

What a plonker.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:07 am

Simplicity wrote:For the record, Edgar Cayce was not a channeler & didn't ask for money...unlike Wilcock.

IMO, when they start trying to profit from their gifts, something's gone awry. (otherwise they wouldn't be gifts, would they?)
    Cool

He did communicate with disincarnate entities though didnt he?

Great name for a double act:

Hoaxland and Wilcrook.

Featuring the amazing invisible piloted craft and the disclosure events that never happen.

Coming to an ascended planet near you...soon..well maybe next year..if not the year if that.

Donations up to $5000 accepted on the door.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 am

Casey did have communication with get this...an alien race. He briefly spoke of "Arcturus is the highest civilization in our galaxy."

Interestingly enough...you NEVER hear David...the incarnate of Casey speak of them. HUH? David who is all about Aliens and UFO...dose not speak of Arcturians as Casey did?

Now to expand this avenue...... Who is the largest group out there who claims alien contact? Galactic Federation! do you know who birthed the Galactic Federation? IT was not Casey.....yet The GF is an off shoot and started with the Casey Arturus group. Ahhh...the plot thickens....

I'll bet no one here actually knows where they started? The GF that is....and how they got started......I found out and it was a real mind bender. See if you can search it out if you have an interest. Shouldn't be too difficult with a google or two....then I'll share where and who is responsible for the current rage in "channeling" that is upon is. Which will significantly add to this list....
    Wink[/b]

Last edited by Brook on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:21 am

wasnt it some american geezer back in the 50s Brook

Not very specific I know but I havent googled it yet

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:20 pm