tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Sanicle
lawlessline
sabina
orthodoxymoron
Carol
9 posters

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Empty 11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:05 pm

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU MoonInside
    11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ —
    Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU

http://sincedutch.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/1102-0212v61.pdf
    A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity e of the lunar orbit amounting to ? yr-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. In this paper, we examine several dynamical effects, not modelled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate ?. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with ?. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth’s angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain at least the right order of magnitude for ? are completely unrealistic: suffices it to say that an Earth-sized planet would be at 30 au, while a jovian mass would be at 200 au. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behaviour of the Moon’s eccentricity remains open. http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2011MNRAS.415.1266I

On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon
    http://arxiv.org/abs/1102.0212
    A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit amounting to de/dt_meas = (9 +/- 3) 10^-12 yr^-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. We examine several dynamical effects, not modeled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate de/dt_meas. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with de/dt_meas. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth's angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Empty Re: 11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfkU7hYL_bo&feature=related
    VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NYglbymnihQ
    Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth
    Sun Moon & Earth out of kilter 01.55 Hrs 19th November 2010 Wiltshire UK. HERE The Inuit People tell Us Of Their Observations
    http://www.isuma.tv/hi/en/inuit-knowledge-and-climate-change
    So what has happened To The Moon it looks to be 90 degrees out of kilter !

Wonder Why The Public Isn't Being Told About This, why the media blackout Is This Not IMPORTANT ?

If the Moon does not Rotate And the Sun is always at the centre of our little corner of the Universe

What does this say about the orbit of The Earth, it's Rotation ? Something Strange & Unusual has happened Or is Happening !

Our Governments Are Not Telling Us No Change there then !

The Sun has been in the wrong place for the last 2 years that I've/We have noticed, and is lower on the Southern horizon again this winter, this we know & and can tell from our roof shadow cast in our north facing garden.! Here, the Sun is almost as low as it would be around Mid December that's 4 weeks or so out of sync !

Many good friends have confirmed their observations of the Sun in that, around the globe, we are definitely receiving the Sun's Rays from a differing angle over the past 2 years or so, this then helps us to understand my Moon observations as being in step with some form of Change within Our Galaxy....

We have confirmation in another video ( In My Favs) some positive viewers observations, and some contradictions, which is what we expect on any issue., thanks for taking part.

As Reported by many friends from differing parts of the globe, the Sun Has been "off track" for at least 2 years..

I'd like to offer these few lines ..

1 .. From around the globe, folk agree that the Sun Is Not doing it's usual thing, reports going back two years tell us this ... anyone looking for a change in tidal patterns would have to look back in time to find any change, when the Earth must have tilted.
    There was a suspected "Tilt" of 3 degrees or so following the Tsunami of 2004.

Images of our Moon at this time show without doubt that: it has rotated slightly ! Why? .. Has something smashed into it ??? our friend from Hawaii https://www.youtube.com/mrgalleria
    observes a strange secondary glow about the Moon, which could be "Ejecta" from the bombing a while back?.. as well as capturing Similar images to mine !**

2 .. As the Sun is out of it's trajectory, this indicates that the Earth has Tilted slightly.

3 .. The Moon does not spin & certainly not on an north east to south west axis ! Though it rotates once in every revolution around the Earth, Thus, We Always see the same face, well we used to that is.!

4 .. The position of the Sun & Moon combine to create our ocean's tidal patterns

5 .. If the distance between the Sun, Moon & Earth remains the same a good guess would be that tides would have changed slightly allowing for Earth's slight Tilting. Then settling.

6 .. Tidal observations show that: In 2008 all around the globe there Were "Unusual & Unexplained Tidal Changes" many low & high tides in a short space of time on the same day !!.

7 .. Does anyone KNOW the date the Earth Tilted ? .. Without a doubt, it was more than 2 years ago !

The Earth orbits the Sun in an elliptical orbit being closest to it on 3rd January 2011 in this cycle.

I could not find one image on the internet that shows the Same image as captured here in This video.

If anyone can find an image please Do Post the URL for All to see.

Google "Waxing Gibbous Moon November 19 2010" search out the images, not Phase calendar, as these do not show the Moon's Features in the main.
    Remember, I'm talking FEATURES, Not the Terminator Shadow Line
    Peace.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Empty Re: 11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University
    Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University associate Lorenzo Lorio, Has Researched i'm sure because of public outcry & observations made by You, my Friends, Visitors & others on the Internet and Concluded that Indeed there Is Something Wrong With The Sun Moon & Earth. Taking into account a possible Planet X Saying, "A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object like Planet X" Cornell University tells us that:

Quote: "On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. A recent analysis ( Prior1st Feb 2011 (Netlethe) ) of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yrs, revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit.

A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. " Unquote.

I have noticed an unusual glow from the moon recently. Is some nearby object casting infrared, ultraviolet, or other unseen light on the moon? Could the moon's surface be reacting to this light much the same as a black-light reacts with some surfaces?

Is the moon and/or earth shifting it's angle, or changing tilt of it's axis?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Remember when some us were concerned about this at the beginning of the year? We won't know if this will or will not happen in our life time. Meanwhile, it just wise to learn how to grow one's own food and have some fun with seeds and dirt.

Is the pole shift upon us?

From February 2011 http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february042011/global-superstorms-ta.php

Feb-04-2011
    Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms
    Terrence Aym Salem-News.com

(CHICAGO) - NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…

Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.

Forget about global warming—man-made or natural—what drives planetary weather patterns is the climate and what drives the climate is the sun's magnetosphere and its electromagnetic interaction with a planet's own magnetic field.

When the field shifts, when it fluctuates, when it goes into flux and begins to become unstable anything can happen. And what normally happens is that all hell breaks loose.

Magnetic polar shifts have occurred many times in Earth's history. It's happening again now to every planet in the solar system including Earth.

The magnetic field drives weather to a significant degree and when that field starts migrating superstorms start erupting.

The superstorms have arrived

The first evidence we have that the dangerous superstorm cycle has started is the devastating series of storms that pounded the UK during late 2010.

On the heels of the lashing the British Isles sustained, monster storms began to lash North America. The latest superstorm — as of this writing — is a monster over the U.S. that stretched across 2,000 miles affecting more than 150 million people.

Yet even as that storm wreaked havoc across the Western, Southern, Midwestern and Northeastern states, another superstorm broke out in the Pacific and closed in on Australia.

The southern continent had already dealt with the disaster of historic superstorm flooding from rains that dropped as much as several feet in a matter of hours. Tens of thousands of homes were damaged or destroyed. After the deluge tiger sharks were spotted swimming between houses in what was once a quiet suburban neighborhood.

Shocked authorities now numbly concede that much of the water may never dissipate and have wearily resigned themselves to the possibility that region will now contain a new inland sea.

But then only a handful of weeks later another superstorm; the megamonster cyclone Yasi, struck northeastern Australia. The damage it left in its wake is being called by rescue workers a war zone.

The incredible superstorm packed winds near 190mph. Although labeled as a category-5 cyclone, it was theoretically a category-6. The reason for that is storms with winds of 155mph are considered category-5, yet Yasi was almost 22 percent stronger than that.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:16 pm

I've been trying to think of planets, moons, and asteroids as very possibly being spaceships, which might have huge antigravity devices, allowing them to be moved wherever desired. I continue to desire the refinement and reformation of this solar system, which might involve some sort of solar system exorcism, but I'd prefer that this sort of thing be orderly and non-violent. I'd also prefer that the planets, moons, and even asteroids, remain within this solar system, especially if they have been outfitted and improved with tax-money, drug-money, stolen-money, blood-money, and slave-labor. I'm frankly afraid of the 'regressives' - but I'm also afraid of us. Sometimes I'm not sure who might be worse! We might prevent a final jihad, and save the human race, only to descend from purgatory into hell, because we are too stupid to get along with each other.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:44 am

you are 100%right humanety will fight allways because people are greedy and jealous
    All the best I love you I love you sabina
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 am

Carol,

I remember you brought this up on a previous thread somewhere, and I said that it was just the orbit of the moon combined with the tilt of the earth. But the evidence is building up and I would now, after having more info on the matter take back what I said and re-examine the thing again.

Are we going through pole shift? Well we go through a poleshift permenantly. It never really stops. If we look at the earth through energeic eyes so we can see through the earth. The earth has 7 layers of energy matricies. 3 in the inner section the core etc one on the surface and 3 in the atmosphere. When the inner pole shifts it does not mean that the outer or surface matricies shift. It is like a clock and takes a long time for each shift to shift the next stage then the next. After 180-210,000 yrs a shift does a complete turn and the surface matricies shift. Each wave takes about 4300 yrs to complete. If you look at this video which is the history of the inner magnetic field over the past 10 000 yrs you will see that between 5 and 4 thousand yrs ago the shift took place. That means it will pass through the surface layer pretty much now.

If that is the case and the other layers are also on their last wave. The system will lock when all layers are reach and the pole reversal will happen. But now is the question of magnetic or physical. The thing with physical is that if our planet did a physical it would make that much difference. The earth would still spiin the same way and things would appear to be very normal apart from south being north etc. But if it was to do both then the perverbial excrement would hit the fan.

Anyway I know very little on planet X and that could be the deciding factor.

Great times to be alive,

t
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:16 am

You have me intrigued Lawlessline. A little off-subject here but when you say "If we look at the earth through energetic eyes so we can see through the earth", are you saying you can do this? Crazy Happy If so, you can answer the question that's been raised here and elsewhere as to whether the Earth is hollow! Can you? And if so, is it?
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 am

The Lunar eccentricity variance is an effect of an intrinsic cosmic acceleration component of the dark energy and is related to an observed anomalous beviour of the pioneer space probes

The lunar eccentricity variation relates to the well known and published acceleration (towards the sun) phenomenon of the Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 spaceprobes.
    The highly misleading headline here about lunar displacement is of the order of femtometers per year and certainly not measurable with naked eyesight or similar NABS (New Age BS) 'quasi-science'.
    An actual archived reference to this 'misrepresented' university publication and the 'Cornell' associated video is here:
    http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1102/1102.0212v6.pdf

In this paper, the ratio G(dot)/G=(dG/dt)/G is defined as of being in the order of -6x10-14 per year as Equation#16. Furthermore the measured lunar eccentricity variance is given in Equation#1 as about 10-11 per year and related to a mass parameter ratio in Equation#15 in so 8x10-12 per year.

As the next excerpt from a paper by me on the Pioneer anomaly can show; the Milgrom Acceleration amilgrom is indeed a cosmic universal constant, defined in the formula:

Amilgrom=-2Hoc/[n+1]3

and definitive for the above 'LightspeedxHubble Constant' tentative proposition and relates intrinsically to the dark energy phenomenon for an overall 'flat universe' cosmology.

As Go=1/k in the inversion modular duality between gravitation and electromagnetism in the elementary string-membrane hyperphysics; Go=1.111...x10-10 m3kg-1s-2 at the start of the universes thermodynamic evolution and after say 20 billion years it would assume its present value of about Gnow=6.7x10-11 m3kg-1s-2 which defines a dG/dt timerate of change of 2.3x10-21 per year in Go - Gnow=dG/dt.

Therefore the ratio (dG/dt)/Go=(2.3x10-21)/(1.111..x10-10)~2x10-11 and the range of both, the natural cosmic Milgrom acceleration and the associated Pioneer anomalies and the lunar eccentricity variances.

The Pioneer Anomaly as Milgrom Deceleration Effect of de Sitter Curvature

What causes the apparent residual sunward acceleration of the Pioneer spacecraft?

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Pioneer

The Pioneer anomaly or Pioneer effect is the observed deviation from predicted trajectories and velocities of various unmanned spacecraft visiting the outer solar system, most notably Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11. Both Pioneer spacecraft are escaping from the solar system, and are slowing down under the influence of the Sun's gravity. Upon very close examination, however, they are slowing down slightly more than expected. The effect can be modeled as a slight additional acceleration towards the Sun.

At present, there is no universally accepted explanation for this phenomenon. The explanation may be mundane, such as measurement error or thrust from gas leakage or uneven radiation of heat. However, it is also possible that current physical theory does not correctly explain the behaviour of the craft relative to the sun.

Initial indications:

The effect is seen in radio Doppler and ranging data, yielding information on the velocity and distance of the spacecraft. When all known forces acting on the spacecraft are taken into consideration, a very small but unexplained force remains. It appears to cause a constant acceleration of (8.74 ± 1.33) × 10-10 m/s2 for both spacecraft. If the positions of the spacecraft are predicted one year in advance based on measured velocity and known forces (mostly gravity), they are actually found to be some 400 km closer to the sun at the end of the year. The magnitude of the Pioneer effect is numerically quite close to the product of the ]speed of light and the Hubble constant, but the significance of this, if any, is unknown. Gravitationally bound objects such as the solar system, or even the galaxy, do not partake of the expansion of the universe - this is known both from theory and by direct measurement.

Data from the Galileo and Ulysses spacecraft indicate a similar effect, although for various reasons (such as their relative proximity to the Sun) firm conclusions cannot be drawn from these sources. These spacecraft are all partially or fully spin-stabilised.

The effect is much harder to measure accurately with craft that use thrusters for attitude control. These spacecraft, such as the Voyagers, acquire small and unpredictable changes in speed as a side effect of the frequent attitude control firings. This 'noise' makes it impractical to measure small accelerations such as the Pioneer effect.

The Cassini mission also had reaction wheels for altitude control, thus avoiding this particular problem, but also had radioisotope thermoelectric generators (RTGs) mounted close to the spacecraft body, radiating kilowatts of heat in hard-to-predict directions. The measured value of unmodelled acceleration for Cassini is (26.7 ± 1.1) × 10-10 m/s2. Unfortunately, this is the sum of the uncertain thermal effects and the possible anomaly. Therefore the Cassini measurements neither conclusively confirm nor refute the existence of the anomaly.[/size]

One major consequence for the intrinsic de Sitter curvature becomes the 'Dark Energy' manifesting in a differential of acceleration between inertial and noninertial frames of references. The local solar system is a comoving part of the Friedmann expansion into de Sitter spacetime and so becomes a non-inertial comoving reference frame relative to the inertial and static reference frame of de Sitter spacetime.
    This then leads to a logical explanation for the Pioneer anomaly measured for the last decade or so.

As the flat Friedmann universe requires a critical density for its flatness, which is supplied in the 'Dark Energy' in the form of the de Sitter Lambda encompassing the Minkowski universe in positive curvature and closure; the 'missing mass' in the open Friedmann cosmology readjusts the critical mass in the formulations describing the 'Dark Energy'.
    This manifests in the 'higher dimensional' curved de Sitter spacetime forming an acceleration gradient relative to the 'lower dimensional' flat Minkowski spacetime.
    Considering the de Sitter cosmology to be 'background'-inertial then results in the Minkowski spacetime to be rendered noninertial by the experience of a 'de Sitter' force or pressure.

As the deceleration parameter qo=½Ωo=Mo/2Mcriticalo(no)/AdB~0.01405 defines the Omega relative to the Friedmann spacetime; replacing the baryon seed Mo by the critical mass Mcritical will adjust the Friedmann lambda in the factor Ωo=0.0282 in the de Sitter lambda.

Then the formulation: Omega Milgrom=Lambda becomes {2.807x10-11 -1.162x10-10 = -8.812x10-11 } for the Friedmann cosmology and {9.989x10-10 -1.162x10-10 = 8.827x10-10} for the de Sitter cosmology in acceleration units for the present time.
    The flat Friedmann universe for a zero cosmological constant so balances the Omega deceleration with the Intrinsic (Milgrom) acceleration and omits the de Sitter component, which acts in addition to the Omega for the present time to balance the Milgrom in opposite direction.

The Pioneer anomaly then becomes quantifiable in the Planck-Action applied to the de Sitter spacetime and manifesting in the Minkowski spacetime.

The Planck-Action is the product of Planck-Momentum pP=mPc and the Hubble-Radius Ro for mPcRo=mPc2/Ho to indicate the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle in px=Et.
    The general energy operator then is p2/m for an acceleration a=p2/m2x=(p2.p)/(m2xpP)=(mv3)/(xmPc).
    Applying the de Sitter referential lambda acceleration as RoHo2=c2/Ro=(mv3)/(xmPc) yields a proportional relationship between the de Sitter Hubble-Radius as reference for a subscale x in the Friedmann universe in:
    (x/Ro)=(v/c)3 and relative to the Planck-Mass standard.

Applied to the Pioneer anomaly then, a characteristic displacement of x=100 AU (1.5x1013 meters), will infer a characteristic velocity of v=c.Cuberoot(x/Ro) ~ 13.6 km/s or 0.0045% of lightspeed.

This is indeed the order of velocity measured for the Pioneer probes at such distances.

The De Sitter Universe

A de Sitter universe is a solution to Einstein's field equations of General Relativity which is named after Willem de Sitter. It models the universe as spatially flat and neglects ordinary matter, so the dynamics of the universe are dominated by the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_constant] cosmological constant , thought to correspond to dark energy.
    A de Sitter universe has no ordinary matter content but with a positive cosmological constant which sets the expansion rate, H. A larger cosmological constant leads to a larger expansion rate:

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 8a9c417c87a911fa2f05cd4b72b0fe22, where the constants of proportionality depend on conventions. The cosmological constant is Λ and Mpl is the Planck mass

This corresponds to solving the Friedmann equation for Ω=0, which renders the Einstein formulation
    Guv + guvΛ = 0 traced in the form [H(t)]2= f(n)Λ, with the function f(n) describing the curvature of the flat spacetime intrinsic to the Einstein-Riemann tensor Guv.
    Expressing the supposedly constant Λ term in the form of energy density Mc2/V for a inertia-gravita equivalence mP=hfP/c2=h/λPc then gives a local energy density ε=mc2/V proportional to the Planck-Energy density εP= mPc2/VP for f(n)=ε/εP as some unity reference incorporating the Planckian gravita as the Planck-mass reference.
    H2/Λ=1 then gives the equation of motion of the expansion parameter a(t)=R(t)/Ro and becomes
    (da/dt)= a(t)√Λ, solving as ∫da/a = √Λt = ln(a/ao) or R(t)=Roet√Λ = RoetH.

It is common to describe a patch of this solution as an expanding universe of the FLRW form where the scale factor is given by:

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 734b69ba186c713c6516cedf4f524350, where the constant H is the Hubble expansion rate and t is time. As in all FLRW spaces, a(t), the scale factor, describes the expansion of physical spatial distances

Here, the 'flaw' in the physical interpretation of the mathematics is the assumption of a(t) expanding without limit in the flat Minkowski spacetime of Poincare-Lorentz.
    This is required for zero curvature, as only then the curvature radius approaches infinity in the curvature expression c2/R(t)2 for infinite time t.

But in de Sitter spacetime, the intrinsic curvature of the flat Minkowski spacetime becomes asymptotic and so the expression a(t)=eHt with t=n/Ho and to=no/Ho=1/fo becomes n/(n 1)=1=eHt, requiring
    H(to)=fo=1/to, which is the instanton-inflaton of the de Broglie matter wave.

For the initialisation by noo/Ro ~ 6x10-49 ~ 0 then; ao= no=Hoto and the Friedmann flatness ao=0 mirrored in the de Sitter curvature of a=1 by the inversion property of the natural exponent 'e'.
    e → {1+1/n}=1/a and 1/e → {n/(n+1)}={1- 1/(n+1)}=a.

Our universe is becoming like de Sitter universe?!

Because our Universe has entered the Dark Energy Dominated Era a few billion years ago, our universe is probably approaching a de Sitter universe in the infinite future. If the current acceleration of our universe is due to a cosmological constant then as the universe continues to expand all of the matter and radiation will be diluted. Eventually there will be almost nothing left but the cosmological constant, and our universe will have become a de Sitter universe.

This is a misinterpretation of the 'Dark Energy', as the 'Dark Energy' is everpresent as intrinsic part of the de Sitter curvature superposed onto the Minkowski flatness.
    The universe always was a de Sitter universe and will always be amenable to be described by de Sitter cosmology.
    The dilution of matter relates to the manifestation of the baryon seedling Mo, which simply distributes the seed inertia as a Friedmann LDU 'Daughter-Black Hole' within the 'Mother-Black Hole' of the de Sitter HDU. As this dilution is fixed in the critical density and the Omega of the flat cosmology, the expansion of the universe is dual in an oscillatory mapping of the HDU into the LDU, accompanied by the expansion of the R3-spacetime of this Minkowskian multiverse into the R4 hyperspace of the HDU boundary.

Modelling Cosmic Inflation?!

Another application of de Sitter space is in the early universe during cosmic inflation. Many inflationary models are approximately de Sitter space and can be modeled by giving the Hubble parameter a mild time dependence. For simplicity, some calculations involving inflation in the early universe can be performed in de Sitter space rather than a more realistic inflationary universe. By using the de Sitter universe instead, where the expansion is truly exponential, there are many simplifications.

The background to this information is published in the next post, also published here:

http://gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Essays/View/2075

shiloh

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:49 am; edited 5 times in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 am

A Newtonian-Einstein-De Sitter Universe in Cosmological Mirror-Supersymmetry

by Tonyblue
    {For Deborah Martina, (from 8th January 1982 to 8th December 2004}

To Our Darling GrandDaughter, Daughter, Sister and Friend !
    Nanna Sylvia's GreatGrandDaughter and Nanna Cynthia's GrandDaughter

Now you find yourself where you said you wished to be;
    with Bob and Mary and your baby you now suddenly can see.
    So pretty and demure, a tender butterfly you've now become;
    your past sorrows and pains vanished, forgotten, all but done.

Allow the love of your surroundings to give you mind of peace;
    like a snowwhite dove, you have crossed the troubled seas.
    We are always with you dearest Debbie, time cannot hold;
    across the worlds of separation, we travel on ever so bold.

To be in a body is not all there is for the spirit to know;
    the soul remembers its home, where it longs to be without a foe.
    The Living are Dead and the Dead are Alive, as Jesus said;
    so we all bid you Hello and not Farewell as words instead.

Hello darling Debbie; we all love you and try to share your peace and joy!

Dad, Mum, Richard, Christine, David, Adam, Cassie, Lynell, Gordon, Sandy and friends!

{Composed by Dad Tony; December 19th, 2004 and iterated by Sister Cassie December 20th, 2004}

Abstract:

The introduction of a characteristic length scale λo into the kinematics of the Poincare-Lorentz group of a descriptive flat Minkowski spacetime renders the latter a curved de Sitter spacetime with a cosmological lambda parameter Λo relating this length scale as a Planck-Length (LP=√[hG/2πc3]) and where λo becomes a transformed minimum configuration for the local description of classically geometric General Relativity and its derived dynamics.

Expressed as energy density, the lambda function Λ(n=Hot) then naturally supplements the gravitational energy-stress-momentum tensor in the standard FRLW-cosmology to reformulate the Hubble Law H(t) as a function of the expansion parameter a(t) in comoving reference frames R(t)=a(t)Ro relative to a cosmological displacement scale given by the Hubble horizon Ro=RHubble.

The characteristic length scale L in Minkowski space of a local subrealm of de Sitter space then assumes a local lambda parameter ΛL as the conformal mapping from the de Sitter curvature space into the local Minkowski flatness in the form of L=λ2/LP with ΛL~1/L2 for λ relating the local energy density, say in a de Broglie lambda λdB=h/mv or a Compton wavelength λC= h/mc=hc/E.

The Hubble radius Ro so depicts a limiting curvature scale for the Friedmann cosmology, being conformal to de Sitter space in the factor L=Ro2/LP with λ=√[RoLP] ~ 1.2x10-4 m, that is a bacterial-microbial scale on the biological phenomenological level and characterised by a vanishing local curvature of order 10-52~1/Ro2.

The so called 'Dark Energy' then manifests as intrinsic part of the spacetime geometry as the ratio of the trace of the energy-momentum tensor of the Friedmann cosmology to its static Schwarzschild metric in curved de Sitter spacetime encompassing it.

One major consequence for the intrinsic de Sitter curvature becomes the 'Dark Energy' manifesting in a differential of acceleration between inertial and noninertial frames of references. The local solar system is a comoving part of the Friedmann expansion into de Sitter spacetime and so becomes a non-inertial comoving reference frame relative to the inertial and static reference frame of de Sitter spacetime.
    This then leads to a logical explanation for the Pioneer anomaly measured for the last decade or so.

As the flat Friedmann universe requires a critical density for its flatness, which is supplied in the 'Dark Energy' in the form of the de Sitter Lambda encompassing the Minkowski universe in positive curvature and closure; the 'missing mass' in the open Friedmann cosmology readjusts the critical mass in the formulations describing the 'Dark Energy'.
    This manifests in the 'higher dimensional' curved de Sitter spacetime forming an acceleration gradient relative to the 'lower dimensional' flat Minkowski spacetime.
    Considering the de Sitter cosmology to be 'background'-inertial then results in the Minkowski spacetime to be rendered noninertial by the experience of a 'de Sitter' force or pressure.
    It shall be shown, that the present de Sitter lambda in Minkowski spacetime is 2.8% its value in de Sitter spacetime, resulting in the formulations: Omega Milgrom=Lambda to become {2.807x10-11 -1.162x10-10 = -8.812x10-11 } for the Friedmann cosmology and {9.989x10-10 -1.162x10-10 = 8.827x10-10} for the de Sitter cosmology in acceleration units for the present time.
    The flat Friedmann universe for a zero cosmological constant so balances the Omega deceleration with the Intrinsic (Milgrom) acceleration and omits the de Sitter component, which acts in addition to the Omega for the present time to balance the Milgrom in opposite direction.

This paper shall attempt to refine the contemporary standard model of the Big Bang cosmology in examining various initial- and boundary conditions of its cosmogony.
    The model for this cosmogony - the universe's absolute beginnings within parameters of space and time and matter - described in this paper; shall enable the prevailing paradigm to dramatically revise and finetune its cosmological parameters and solve the 'riddles' of the 'horizon problem'; the 'lambda problem'; the 'monopole problem' and the 'flatness problem' in the determination of the responsible boundary- and initial conditions for the stated cosmogony.

The great 'culprit' in the present Friedmann-Robertson-LeMaitre-Walker (FRLW) cosmological description and solution for Einstein's Field equations, is the Hubble-Law in the form of its interpretation through the cosmological expansion parameter 'a'.
    The expansion parameter is defined to describe the dynamical evolution of the universe in the rate of its expansion and as a dimensionless quantity scaling a curvature radius R to some comoving reference scale Ro in defining a(t)=R(t)/Ro.

From this the Hubble-Law develops in the ratio of the generalised Hubble-Frequency: H(t)=(dR/dt)/R.

The FRLW-Equation then inserts this expression: [H(t)]2=8πGρ(t)/3 - kc2 + Λc2/3 into the Einsteinian Tensor equation of General Relativity:

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 3f50fd206f2fe543a6a8a3e687cf74c3

and seeks to describe the equations of motion for the universe in terms of H(t) and so the expansion parameter a(t), and where the density ρ(t) incorporates all energy densities, including radiation pressure and neutrino distributions.

The gravitational effects produced by a given mass are described in General Relativity by 16 coupled hyperbolic-elliptic nonlinear partial differential equations, called the Einstein field equations. As result of the symmetry of tensorial components, the actual number of equations reduces to 10, although there are an additional four differential identities (the Bianchi identities), which must be satisfied to render the coordinate descriptions selfconsistent.
    The nonlinearity of the Einstein field equations stems from the fact that masses affect the very geometry of the space in which they dwell. Mass is said to fundamentally curve the geometry of spacetime, and the geometry of spacetime in turn 'forces' mass how to move.

The Tensor components are the Ricci curvature tensor Rμν, the scalar curvature R; the metric tensor gμν and the stress-momentum-energy tensor Tμν
    and where the Einstein-Riemann tensor Gμν = Rμν - ½gμν, so describes a curvature inherent in spacetime independent of its inertia given by Tμν.

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 74181dc724b06c7bbc80b6be9b87c882 is the cosmological constant, G is the gravitational constant and c is the speed of light.

The Einstein-Riemann Tensor Guv= Ruv - ½ guvR for GuvguvΛ = 8πGTuv/c4 relating the Riemann-Metric guv with scalar tensor R to the Ricci-Tensor Ruv for a stress-energy density tensor Tuv. The Weyl Curvature in Ruv preserves volume as a tidal shear effect, whilst the Ricci Curvature acts on the density and changes the density and so the volumes.
    The Weyl Curvature Nullification hypothesis of Roger Penrose (Oxford University, UK) shows, that the Weyl Curvature must become 0 at the threshold between General Relativity's metrics and the 'singularity' of quantum mechanics for the selfconsistency of the physical universe to hold in its inertial parameters.

A 0 Weyl curvature means that the Lorentz Contraction of a tangential displacement vector travelling around a 'wormhole singularity' or Weyl-Centre as Black Hole event horizon must dewarp itself at that wormhole perimeter in accompanying invariance of the scalar orthogonal radius vector not subject to the Lorentz contraction of Special Relativity in say a rotating system.
    We shall describe this Weyl-Limit as a superbrane parameter negating the mathematical singularity of General Relativity in a minimum superstring condition: λo=2πro.

It shall be shown, that the FRLW-Equation above should be applied for a de Sitter universe with a curvature k=1 and a cosmological 'constant' Λ=ΛEEinstein, where this 'constant' is however not constant at all, but describes an intrinsic parameter for the dynamical universe as Λo.

In particular, ΛoE describes the evolutionary dynamics of the universe as a superposed curvature radius 1/L2=1/f(n).Ro2 and where the positive curvature k=1 remains constant in the expression Ho=c/Rofor all time relative to the de Sitter cosmology, but accomodates the zero curvature of the Friedmann universe, simulating an infinite asymptotic expansion in that time.
    The overall curvature of the universe so becomes asymptotically defined in a quasi-flat Minkowski spacetime, but only attains k=0 in superposition with the k=1 de Sitter curvature in the function:
    f(n)=[T(n)]2=[n(n+1)]2, that is as a summation integral of oscillatory spacetimes described in a reformulated expansion parameter: a=n/(n+1) or equivalently n=a/(1-a).

The boundary condition for the universe so becomes set at a de Broglie inflaton-instanton, which ascertains Ro as the reference scale of the universe at any time of its linear evolution, but as a nodal boundary condition for the minimum Hubble-Frequency in the asymptotic dynamics and as Ho=dn/dt=c/Ro, so giving a temporality parameter of proper time t=n/Ho.

The de Sitter curvature so redefines k=1 after the completion of the first semicycle of the cosmic dynamics for a=1 and for an electromagnetic expansion of the de Sitter space superposed onto the inertial and mass-parametric expansion of the Friedmann space, the latter carrying the expansion factor a(1)=½.

In other words, whilst a c-constant noninertial expansion has travelled a lightpath x=ct=Ro; a c-limited inertial expansion has travelled only half that lightpath x=½Ro in the same linear time interval n=Hot=1.
    This context serves the universe for the transmission of information between the nodes in the form of the 'Holographic Universe' and instigated at the de Broglie instanton.

The semicycle of the electromagnetic de Sitter cosmology so becomes a full cycle, if the de Broglie instanton is set to define a mirror space; which immediatly after the inflaton defined the wavefunction of the universe to reflect itself in its own nodal boundary conditions.
    There so exists a total de Sitter lightpath 2x=2Ro superimposed onto the Friedmann lightpath x=½Ro.
    It can be shown, that this 'doubling' of the de Sitter universe sets the choice for the expansion parameter to reflect the mathematical supersymmetry between the two cosmologies in the form of a maximised efficiency for the cosmic dynamics.
    Briefly, the function f(n)=en=f'(n)=df(n)/dt carries a 'doubling' symmetry in its limiting series approximations for the summation of terms in arithmetic progressions (A.P's) via 2Σ(1+2+3+4+ ...+n)=n(n+1)=T(n) and as a kind of 'sums over histories' Feynmanian path integral.

The mathematical definition for the transcendental number 'e' as the limit of {1+1/n}n as n approaches infinity so becomes appropriate.
    The function g(n)=(n+1)/n=1+1/n is summed as: (1+1/1)+(1+1/2)+(1+1/3)+(1+1/4)+(1+1/5)+...; for n>0; whilst the function: h(n)=1/g(n)=n/(n+1)=[1-1/(n+1)] is summed as: (1-1/1)+(1-1/2)+(1-1/3)+(1-1/4)+(1-1/5)+...; for n including 0.

Adding the function g(n) to its inverse, then yields (2)+(2)+(2)+(2)+... as the doubling effect of this supersymmetry, which is also embodied in the Euler identity: X+Y=XY=i2=-1= eand as the product of f'(n)/f(n)=1=e0and so the infinite summation of the doubling becomes finitised in the unity expressed in the:
    Aleph-All cardinality: lim{n→X}(T(n))=1 and counting infinities as the units of the
    Aleph-Null cardinality: lim{n→∞}(T(n))=∞ (Infinity).

This approach also reflects the fundamental concept for displacement-momentum definitions in the T-Duality of superstring theory; where the encompassing principle can be defined as the Principle of Modular Duality; which relates the inversion property of a displacement parameter to modular energy-momentum expressions such as winded and vibratory superstrings describing the same physics at scales inversely proportional to each other.

The de Broglie inflaton-instanton can be defined to set a de Broglie phasespeed of VdB=Roc/λo and a de Broglie phase acceleration AdB=Roc2o2 to define the maximum Hubble-Frequency as fo=c/λo in a direct (string parametric) coupling between displacement and frequency using the lightspeed invariance:
    c = foo = Ho.Ro and subsequently defining the crucial initialisation parameter no=Hoto = λo/Ro.

This 'normalisation' of the Hubble-Radius Ro in the closed de Sitter universe implies a 'quasi-displacement' Ro superimposed onto a quantum displacement λo as the characterisatic length parameter for the local Friedmann universe, yet coupled to the characteristic boundary of the Hubble radius Ro=RH in the de Sitter cosmology.

This coupling is then attained in the time instanton and which can best be modeled on string parameters defining the de Broglie wave mechanics as a string-inflationary matter wave, which initialised the two displacement scales as minimal and maximal boundary conditions for the asymptotic dynamics of the de Sitter spacetime.

In other words, the universe was defined in a hierarchy of Planckian string classes and including a Planck-Length bounce of the order √(Alpha)=√[e2/2εohc]=[ec]√(μo/2hc)={e/c2.LP} ~1/11.7 until a string-boson decoupling occurred (via a 'monopole mass' [ec]) at the instanton to=1/foo/c.
    Five string classes transform into each other in energy gradients from the Planck class I (for open and closed string modalities) via the Monopole class (selfdual IIB) to the heterotic XL-Boson class (HO(32) bifurcating into quark-lepton templates) into the CosmicRay class (IIA open-ended but D-brane attached as all classes bar the I class) into the final heterotic Weyl-class (HE(64)) of the wormhole scale λo, which effectively quantizes all physical parameters in the modular duality definitions of the final Planck-Length transformation.

The conformal mapping between the de Sitter space of the closed HDU and the Friedmann open LDU then manifests the limiting scale parameter atomically and in the form of a localised L=λo2/LP ~ 5x10-10 meters with a maximised de Sitter curvature of ΛL~1/L2 ~4x1018 and where λ=λo=10-22 meters as the Weyl-perimeter to map the typical scale of a star.
    For the wormhole radius roo/2π, the contracted atomic scaling of 10-11 meters then results in the conformal mapping for an extended astronomical scale at local curvature ΛL~1/L2 ~ 6x1021.

Phenomenologically then, the Planck-Weyl-Coupling-String transformation is characterised in the atomic mapping of stellar scales from a Planck-Scale reduction CPW={λo/LP} of order 5x1012, with the Planck-Weyl coupling leading to the emergence of the Big Bang inertia seedling Mo and the energy-stress tensor in General Relativity Tuv traced in the expression 8πG/c4 with energy density ε=mc2/V.

The square of the inverse Planck-Time or Planck-Curvature {c/LP}2=2πc5/hG~2x1086 (s-2) is transformed into the Weyl-Curvature {c/λo}2=fo2 of the instanton of the maximum Hubble-Frequency and to become the omnipresent cosmological parameter for the cosmogenesis and the universe's dynamics.

The gravitational inertia trace emerges from the Einstein-lambda via the zero-point of the Planck-Oscillator and as: Eomin=½hfo=½moc2 = ½GmoMo/R*S for 2R*S=λ*S/π =2GMo/c2
    Λo(no)=GMoo2 =GMofo2/c2 ~ 2x1085 (m/s2) to unitise the emergent static Schwarzschild perimeter as: λ*S=2πR*S = 4π{Λo(no)}{LP/c}2 =4π{GMo/c2}{LPo}2 ~1 for R*S={2GMo/c2}/CPW2.

The atomic scale of λ=10-10 meters conformally maps the scale of a typical solar system in L=1015 meters for a ΛL~10-30 (1/m2); the nuclear-leptonic scale of λ=10-15 meters in Minkowski space conforms to the size of an astronomical orb in L=105 meters for a local curvature of ΛL ~10-10 (m-2) and the subnuclear-mesonic range at λ=10-18 meters maps L=10 centimeters as a macroscopic scale with a de Sitter curvature of ΛL ~100 (m-2).

The maximum local scale of the Hubble horizon then gives Ro2/LP ~ for a curvature mapping of the Hubble scale onto the biovital boundary for the microbial realm at λ~60 microns for the localised zero curvature of the Friedmann universe as ΛL~10-52 1/m2 within the de Sitter encompassment.

But the asymptotic condition for a Euclidean flat universe of zero curvature no longer requires a Hubble-scale at infinity, but assigns the expansion parameter the asymptotic form for an oscillatory Hubble evolution and as a(n)=n/(n+1).

The de Sitter universe so behaves like a 'Standing Wave' bouncing the lightpath in semicycles given in the nodal Hubble-Time 1/Ho between its minimum value at the odd nodes as Ho and its maximum value at the instanton as fo at the even nodes.
    After the instanton to, the universe expands in dualistic fashion into the de Broglian de Sitter space created in the inflaton in timeinstantenuity, that is a 'higher dimensional' universe of hypersphere volume 2π2Ro3, enveloping a spherical volumar 4π[R(n)]3/3.

A thermodynamic Planckian Black Body radiator expands relativistically and classically and under the auspices of the de Sitter 'Lambda' Λo(n) aka the 'Dark Energy' and in terms of an intrinsic acceleration, here labeled the Milgrom-Deceleration AMilgrom= -2cHo/(n 1)3 = -2Ho2/Ro(n+1)3.

This Friedmann-Milgrom universe is the one described by inertial parameters, as it alone manifests the stress-energy tensor in General Relativity, coupled however to the de Sitter lambda Λo(n) in a form of quintessence.
    This 'lower dimensional universe' (LDU) decelerates asymptotically, incorporating a 'Hookessence' Λo(n) and using a parametrisation of the expansion parameter a(t) in terms of the dimensionless cycletime n.
    It has an intrinsic zero curvature, which however inflattens asymptotically because of the superposition of the positive de Sitter curvature.

Overall, the described multidimensional universe is given in perfect Euclidean flatness, due to the manifestation of the initial boundary conditions.
    Superimposed onto the LDU, is however the expansion of the 'higher dimensional universe' HDU, here named the de Sitter universe; which juxtaposes the de Broglie inflaton and which exceeded lightspeed in hyperspace: {VdB=λf=(h/mvgroup)(mc2/h)=c2/v>c for all vgroup<c.

The de Sitter universe so 'accelerates' relative to the Friedmann-Milgrom universe with constant lightspeed 'c' unaffected by the inertial parameters of the LDU and creates new spacetime in the Hubble-Oscillation bounded as the Standing Wave in the HDU.

The de Sitter universe so has an electromagnetic volume which always exceeds the inertial volume of the Friedmann universe, where however the electromagnetic HDU intersects the inertial LDU for all times n>½ or about 8.45 billion years following the Big Bang event. At that n-coordinate then, the collection of information gathered hitherto by the evolving universe electromagnetically, could begin to be (re)processed by the inertia carriers of the Friedmann cosmology through the intersection of the subjective de Sitter mirror space with the objective Friedmann mirror space.
    But using the Hubble-Law as stated, results in the cyclicity of the universe to give the evolution of the expansion parameter in terms of a summation integral of the function T(n)=n(n 1).

The de Broglie Hubble-Node of the instanton has a 'returning' or 'reversing' lightparameter, which 'meets' its 'forwarding' counterpart at the precise median between the minimum and the maximum Hubble nodes.

So for n=1: [T(1)]=1.2=2=(1+1); for the 'doubling' of the lightpath x=ct to 2x=2ct;
    for n=2: [T(2)]=2.3=6=(1+1)+(2+2); for the sum of the doubling and the double-doubling of the lightpath x=ct;
    for n=3: [T(3)]=3.4=12=(1+1)+(2+2)+(3+3); as the sum of the tripling summation of the lightpath x=ct;
    for n=4: [T(4)]=4.5=20=(1+1)+(2+2)+(3+3)+(4+4); as the summation of for the 4th doublecycle of the lightpath x=ct;
    for n=n [T(n)]=n(n+1), counting the nested cycles of the light parameter, bouncing in between the two nodes.

This superposition of the HDU onto the LDU has consequences for the Hubble-Parameter H(n)=H(t=n/Ho); as it now gives a LDU displacement measurement superposed onto the projected displacement of the lightpath in the HDU. The values obtained in the above are those of using the Hubble-Law in the Friedmann formulation as the function [H(t)]2 and result in a series of diminishing Hubble-constants of the form Ho/T(n).

If applied to the expansion parameter a(t), the cosmological 'problems' eventuate in the nonharmonisation of displacement scales and the various density considerations.
    In particular, it will be shown, that the LDU can be described in the static Schwarzschild solution as a Black Hole equivalence, nested within the HDU Black Hole equivalence.
    This can best be described geometrically as a Strominger Brane as an extremal Black Hole, which can be considered massless in its boundary condition.

The de Broglie inflaton defined the critical density of General Relativity and the Friedmann formulation and with it, its dual curvature coupling between the closed de Sitter universe and the open Friedmann-Milgrom universe.
    This coupling then gives the deceleration parameter qo=½Ωo=Mo/2Mcriticalo(no)/AdB~0.01405 and so the coupling between the curvature radius R(n) at a linear Friedmann time t in the LDU to its multiplication in the HDU.

This then is expressed as the present curvature radius R(npresent)~0.531Ro in the LDU to define the Friedmann universe as a 'Daughter-Black Hole' with a characteristic inertial mass seed
    M(npresent)=R(npresent)c2/2G~3.43x1052 kg and as so 53.1% of the critical mass required for overall flatness closure with respect to the HDU as a 'Mother-Black Hole' of mass Mcritical=Roc2/2G.

The Friedmann equation should so be rewritten in the form:
    f(n).Ho2=4πGρ(n)/3 + 0 + Λo(n) to directly incorporate the nodal Hubble constancy with the variations of the expansion parameter and the 'Dark Energy' as a function of n.

The particular formulation engages the minimum energy configuration for the Schwarzschild metric at the instanton in terms of a Zero-Point-Planckian Oscillator:
    Emin=½hf=½mc2=½hc/λ=GmMo/R for R=RS=2GMo/c2 for the Hubble-Frequency maximum at
    fo2=GMo/RS λo2o(no)/RS.

The parametrisations:
    R(n)=Ron/(n+1); V(n)=1/(n+1)2 and A(n)=-2cHo/(n+1)3 then give
    f(n)=-2R(n)/(n[n+1]2)=-2Ro/(n+1)3 as the 'Dark Energy' expressed in units of acceleration.

At the instanton then, Λo(no)=GMoo2 ~2x1085 m/s2, which becomes the maximum Hubble-Frequency foo(no)/RS(no) for RS(no)=2GMo/c2 and in using the baryon seed as the total mass content for the universe at the inflaton.
    Using Mo then will give Λo(n) as the acceleration inherent in de Sitter space as the remnant of inflation; whilst using the Schwarzschild metric for RS(n)=2GM(n)/c2=R(n) will map the R(n) equivalent Schwarzschild horizon of the Friedmann cosmology onto its evolutionary scale R(n).

This gives Λo(n)/RS(n)=GMo/[R(n)]3, which for the present time becomes 3.308..x10-37 (s-2) squared Hubble units or the 'Dark Energy' component represented by the energy-stress-momentum trace
    8πGρ(n)/3=2GMo/[R(n)]3.
    As the Friedmann equation now reads: -2RoHo2/(n+1)3 = 4πGρ(n)/3 + Λo(n) = ΩE + ΛE= AMilgrom.

As the factor RoHo2=cHo=c2/Ro is of order G~10 -10, the intrinsic Milgrom deceleration of the universe maximises at the instanton with a value A(no)=-2cHo=-1.12664x10-9 m/s2 and is insignificant in comparison to the large Omega ~ 2x1085 m/s2 at the birth of the inertial universe from its string-epoched predecessor.

The 'Dark Lambda' must so slightly exceed the 'Dark Omega' in absolute value to give the Milgrom deceleration as the vector differential and as the Omega is always positive in this formulation and always acting opposite the Milgrom deceleration.

The 'Dark Lambda' so is: ΛE(n)= {ΩE(n) AMilgrom(n)}= GMo/[R(n)]2-2cHo/(n 1)3.
    For the present time this reads:
    ΛE(npresent)= {ΩE(npresent) + AMilgrom(npresent)}= GMo/[R(npresent)]2-2cHo /(npresent+1)3

ΛE(1.1324..)= {ΩE(1.1324..)-AMilgrom(1.1324..)}
    = (2.807x10-11 - 1.162x10-10) m/s2 = -8.812x10-11 m/s2.

The intrinsic Milgrom deceleration so specifies the Curvature Acceleration as the sum of the 'Dark Omega' of inertia and the 'Dark Lambda' of the gravita, the latter labeling the gravitational mass equivalence from the de Sitter HDU relative to the inertial mass equivalence of the Friedmann LDU.

The Omega acts always opposite the Milgrom, resulting in the Lambda to become the 'Dark Energy' balance, which can be either positive, negative or zero, depending on the cosmic dynamics as function of cycletime n.

Considering the de Sitter cosmology to be inertial as a static- meaning c-invariant - HDU, then results in the Minkowski spacetime to be rendered noninertial by the experience of a 'de Sitter' force or pressure.

As the deceleration parameter qo=½Ωo=Mo/2Mcriticalo(no)/AdB~0.01405 defines the Omega relative to the Friedmann spacetime; replacing the baryon seed Mo by the critical mass Mcritical will adjust the Friedmann lambda in the factor Ωo=0.0282 in the de Sitter lambda.

Then, Omega Milgrom=Lambda becomes {2.807x10-11 -1.162x10-10 = -8.812x10-11 } for the Friedmann cosmology and {9.989x10-10 -1.162x10-10 = 8.827x10-10} for the de Sitter cosmology in acceleration units for the present time.
    This then is the reason behind the Pioneer anomaly detailed in a following agenda.

Dark Energy ΛE(n) = GoMo/R(n)2 - 2cHo/(n+1)3.

The derivative
    ΛE'(n) = -2GoMo R'(n)/R(n)3 6cHo/(n+1)4 = 6cHo/(n+1)4 - 2GoMo Ho2(n+1)/c2n3

Then the absolute minimum for ΛE'(n)=0 and for n=0.2389... becomes:
    ΛE(0.2389) =2.12319...x10-10- 5.92482...x10-10 = -3.80163...x10-10 (m/s2)*.

The roots for ΛE(n)=0 are calculated via 2c3/GoMoHo=(n+1)5/n2 as n1=0.10823... and n2=3.40055...
    This corresponds then to the Dark Energy beginning at the very high positive value of 2x1085 (m/s2)* at the instanton and reaching its first zero for the galaxy formation in the HDU after 1.83 billion years.
    This process of galaxy formation then peaks at the minimum so 4.04 billion years after the Big Bang and in tandem with the galaxy evolution in the LDU and peaking (0.2389..-0.2352..=0.0037) or so 62.5 million years earlier.

The ΛE(n→∞) = GoMo/Ro2 then as the asymptotic 'Cosmological Constant';
    ΛE∞= 7.9136027..x10-12 m/s2 or as ΛE∞/Ro = 4.9532x10-38 s-2 for an asymptotic 'Hubble-Constant'
    Hasymptotic= 2.2256x10-19 or about 6.88 km/Mpc.s.
    The curvature radius for Hasymptotic then is ΛE∞/c2Ro = 5.5035..x10-55 m-2 for a projected Hubble horizon of 1.347x1027 meters or 142.6 billion lightyears.

The Dark Matter epoch begins 1.83 billion years after the instanton-inflaton and ends so 3.4 cycles afterwards at a 'oscillation coordinate' of 3.4RHubble or about 57.5 billion years.
    As the cosmological principle demands isotropy and homogeneity at an observed scale of galactic superclusters and at about 100 Mpc or 326 million lightyears; this (Sarkar) scale can now become ascertained in defining a inertial restmass seedling Mo at that scale.
    The conformal ratio for the Sarkar scale is L~√(RSarkar.LP) ~ 10-6 meters at the micron level.

The precise formulation for this baryon seed derives from string parameters and is:
    Mo=√E.mP.mc/me ~ 1.818x1051 kg and where mc and me represent the protonucleonic and protoelectronic masses from the string epoch (the XL-HO(32)-bifurcation) preceding the de Broglie inflaton and where E describes a spacetime quanta counter, say applicable as quantum loops of the no initialisation parameter.

This description then implies, that for a curvature radius of RSarkar=2GMo/c2 ~ 4.49x1024 meters or about 475 million lightyears, the LDU displays isotropy and homogeneity in ceasing gravitational interaction between constituent parts in regard to dynamical motion.

It is here then, that the LDU intersects the HDU in terms of the Black Hole equivalents of the Schwarzschild metrics.
    But this also means, that after about 475 million years of the Big Bang, the LDU has 'caught' the 'coordinate' defining the cosmological principle set by the HDU and from that time onwards, the inertial mass content of the LDU would be 'growing' from its seeded Mo to also 'catch' its 'boundary' or saturation-critical value of the 'Motherly' Mcritical as 100%.

For a present time then, the initial baryonic mass seed has grown from 2.81% to 53.1% in the HDU, but remains at 2.83% in the LDU, subject to a 'mass evolution' engaging the coupling of a string gravitational Constant Go=1/k (Stoney-Units) to a so called 'Dark Matter' particle, here termed the RestMass-Photon (RMP) as a gauge unifier in Supersymmetry and as a massless derivative of the Higgs Boson template (see references at linked websites).

In this paper, the 'stringed' Go is used for calculations and as the derivative from the Planck-Mass:
    1=2πGomP2/hc.
    The Equivalence Principle of General Relativity thus derives from the equality between the inertial mass in the LDU and the gravitational mass in the HDU, where the latter can also be expressed as part of the intrinsic curvature in a purely electromagnetic de Sitter universe where Go=4πεo=4π/μoc2 (in Stoney-Units unified with Planck-units).

The linear scale of the present universe is 53.1% of Ro in the LDU, but is increased in a factor of [T(n)]=[2.415] in terms of {(da/dt)/ca}2 = {Ho/cT(n)}2 ~ 6.72x10-54 m-2 and which 'stretches' the Hubble-Horizon in the LDU from 0.531Ro to 2.415Ro or from 8.97 billion lightyears to 40.81 billion lightyears.

But this is the 'distorted' value of the T(n)=Ho/H(t) application, which should be 'corrected' to the curvature radius 1/(nRo)2, that is the factor (n 1)2. The true projected curvature radius for the present time so is npresent.Ro ~19.11 billion lightyears for a projected curvature of [H(npresent)]2~2.75x10-36=[Ho/npresent]2.
    This projected Hubble-Constant for the present epoch of 1.6582x10-18 1/s is about 88.3% of the nodal Ho and describes the scale of the open Friedmann universe with zero curvature under utility of the expansion parameter and the Hubble Law as presently employed.

The electromagnetic 'return' for the present time so incorporates a 'duplication interval' of 2(2.2) billion years and the light parametric measurements result in a projected age for the universe too young by 4.4 billion years.
    Using the 'corrected' Hubble-Constant for the present time in the Friedmann universe then gives H(npresent)~67 (km/Mpc.s) as the LDU coordinate, extrapolated from the nodal constancy of 58 (km/Mpc.s).
    The present value for H(tpresent)~71 (km/Mpc.s) so if extrapolated, will increase the age of the universe to 14.7 billion years from the 'Hubbled' 13.7 billion years publisized.

The HDU Hubble coordinate is of course Ho/npresent ~ 51.2 (km/Mpc.s) for the projected true age of the universe of 19.1 billion years.
    The flatness of the Friedmann universe so becomes accomodated in the increase of the 'refracted' de Sitter curvature radius into R4-space, reflected however into the R3-space of the Friedmannian 'Hubble-Bubble.

But the postulate of an ever increasing Hubble horizon and a dispersation of the Friedmann universe can be abandoned.
    Since the expansion of the universe is cyclic in projecting the growth in linear displacement inwards in the Hubble-Oscillations; the distance measurements are simplified, whilst becoming multivalued.

The Hubble-Law becomes unneccessary to calculate the distances to cosmological objects, as the expansion of the Friedmann universe obeys the postulates of the relativities and remains lightspeed invariant within the de Sitter universe.
    There is no spacetime expansion exceeding lightspeed relative to the Big Bang observer, however the expanding Big Bang wavefront in the form of the Hubble horizon of the LDU is itself doppler shifted relative to that Big Bang observer.

A distinction between a "Local Flow' and a 'Hubble Flow' must so be made as the effect of the 'duplication interval' bounded by the cosmological redshift of the Hubble wavefront. This 'Arpian' redshift is calculated for the present time to be about zArp~ 0.25053.

The measurement of cosmological redshift so suffices to determine the corresponding n-coordinate for the time the light became emitted by the object; as then the recession velocity of the universe itself was v(n) and as incorporated in the relativistic redshift formulations.

The oscillating lightpath parameter does indeed also expand into the volume of the 4-sphere, which defines the 3-sphere as its 3-dimensional boundary of Riemann's hypersphere as a manifold in 3 dimensions: {V4=½π2R4 for dV4/dR=2π2R3=V3} and this continuation allows the described de Sitter cosmology to become defined as a multiversal seed of phaseshifted protoverses for the omniverse.

For an overall multidimensional age of the universe of 19.11 billion years then, it it found, that for 2.2 billion years the first Hubble-Node has been passed to allow the 'refracted' lightpath into the 4-sphere to become itself 'reflected'.

This indicates the possibility for the 4-dimensional spacetime described by this de Sitter cosmology to transform into a 5-dimensional Kaluza-Klein cosmology guided by the Holographic Principle in an extension of this model.
    The possibility for the 'tearing' of spacetime and its subsequent 'regluing' under certain mirror symmetries in conventional string theory was rigorously established by Greene, Aspinwall and Morrison at Princeton in 1992. It is this, which is envisaged by the author for the not too distant future, say a post 2012 scenario. Entirely new physical possibilities, will then eventuate, the latter being described in many works describing the properties of hyperspace comprised of 4 spacial dimensions with one temporal dimension.

The doppler shift expression for relativistic cosmological redshift becomes appropriate in the extraposed blending of the closed de Sitter universe onto the open Friedmann universe and the refinements of the Hubble-Law as presented in this paper.

Lorentzian relativity under Poincare symmetry remains unviolated in the quantum relativistic approach of this model and the quantum gravitational parameters crystallize from the string parameters of the Planckian pre-Big Bang epoch from Planck-time to Weyl-time, defining the de Broglie instanton-inflaton, which ended the string epoch and began the classical quantum relativity.

This is the background information for the previous post and relevant to it. This post will also be placed in the Thuban forum. I shall no longer post lengthy threads on other subforums; found it however appropriate to present an alternative 'new science' to the one often presented by well-meaning, but also often grossly underinformed 'New Age Science Philosophers'.

shiloh

Last edited by shiloh on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:14 am

any idea about the mysterious BLUE GLOW of our moon?

thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks shiloh. I do my best to stick with the facts and even then it's a challenge sorting out them out.

Nope... devakas, you don't suppose they have an atmosphere forming where they now have a blue sky developing do you? alien

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:35 am

devakas wrote:
    any idea about the mysterious BLUE GLOW of our moon?

thanks

Dear Devakas and Carol!

There exists a real 'ufo' phenomenon and the hyperphysics 'they' utilize is related to a 4th space-dimension (not time).
    Just as a 3D Devakas in meditation under the bodhi tree and a 3D Carol on the 'free beach' can cast a 2-dimensional shadow onto the sand or the landscape, depending on the angular position of a shining sun; so can a 4D 'object' cast a 3-dimensional shadow into a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum (being antishoned upon by a dark energy source say a dark star). The 4D UFO so so becomes a quasi 3D object in the present reality; just as Carol's and Devaks' shadows are 2D projections from 3D human merkabahs.

The point is however that the 2D shadow requires a white light source and the 3D shadow requires a dark antilight source to satisfy the intrinsic boundary conditions between the linespace of 3 dimensions with a superposed timearrow (this is called Minkowski flat Euclidean spacetime) and the hyperspace conifolded in that same 3D space.

This is why the real ufo (over 90% of ufos are military 'black budget' constructions) is PLASMIC at the present time and seemingly able to manouver in a different timespace matrix to the Minkowski spacetime.

This then can be described as a 'twilight zone' of dimensional self-intersection and it it this 'twilight zone' which can give rise to many so called paranormal phenomenas like the 'green aura' of the sun and the 'blue halo' of the moon.

Yes I can see the blue halo of the moon whenever I care to observe it, as I and many others carry a certain 'sensitivity' towards this 'dimensional intersection', defined by frequency transduction.

So to explain those 'twilight zones' reductionally, requires a new physics, namely a model for the 5-dimensional hyperspace embedded and colocal with the present linearised 'Linespacetime'. The Linespace of Translation is colocal with Hyperspace of Rotation is colocal with Quantumspace of Vibration all in counts of 3 to satisfy the mathematical requirements of symmetry in a 12-dimensional omniverse.

The posts above give a rudimentary introduction towards the initial- and boundary conditions for such a realm to exist.

The great nexus of December 21st, 2012 will manifest a metaphysical warping of this 'twilight zone', in effect changing a discontinuity into a continuity.
    From then on the ufo phenomenon will disclose itself rather naturally and without human interferences.

But as the transformer signal is approaching the center of Gaia at lightspeed even now and gets closer every day; many people are becoming aware of the changes ahead in attuning their frequency receivers, called their brains; with an appropriate software (related to conciousness and self awareness as a form of radius-independent angular acceleration called the timederivative of frequency or df/dt), depending on the hyperphysics circuits (of a natural superconductivity) inbuilt therein.

So the 'twilight zone' shall become ever more apparent, as the timeline of the Grand Metamorphosis of the Cosmos reveals itself and many people will participate in this 'change of the human mind' and its encompassing group-consciousness.

shiloh
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Sanicle wrote:You have me intrigued Lawlessline. A little off-subject here but when you say "If we look at the earth through energetic eyes so we can see through the earth", are you saying you can do this? Crazy Happy If so, you can answer the question that's been raised here and elsewhere as to whether the Earth is hollow! Can you? And if so, is it?

Is the world hollow? Yes. In a Jules Verne sense? No. The center is like a plasma ball holding the infinite chord, which gives form to the energy layers that was explain in the thread before.

I am not saying that the center of the earth is not used as a point of habitation for periods or even travel through, it would just mean that in order to do this one must come from a different dimension.This dimension, or the forth dimension, if I understand it correctly, is a dimension of vibration. The 5th dimension is the dimension of transit, non stationary vibration. One would pass through but not exist, even as a shadow. Maybe because a shadow could not be casted on dark matter.

But this ties in with what Shiloh is saying. Not so hot on the maths front, but the conclusions gives confirmations to other theories that I have.

Here is the theory of pole reversal that I was mentioning. It also explains the tear in dimensions when will is forced through rather than flowed through.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:40 pm

As to avoid any deviation from Carol's threaded topic, I am replying to the thoughtful reply of lawlessline to sanicle on the Thuban Euphrates forum.

An excellent reply lawlessline and in concordance with Thuban understanding of the Dragon Sciences.11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 191690 . No you dont have to hide your reptilian brainstem behind the sofa!

The higherD equivalence of the earth has been examined in other posts here and it suffices to say, that the central Newtonian inertia-energy equivalent of Gaia is indeed like a golfball sized sphere and as depicted in your shared video.
    And this includes all of the lifeforms and the consciousness of Gaia as a multiconnected kaleidoscope of subconsciousnesses, including that of you and yours.

So sanicle, icey princess from 'down under', yes in higher dimensional space the earth is hollow and even the surface of the earth and its atmosphere exist in literal multidimensional; space right now. Point is, that your sensory apparatus can discern more energy streams, than the statistical norm of the human species and so you often 'FEEL' this multidimensionality.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:52 am

shiloh wrote:As to avoid any deviation from Carol's threaded topic, I am replying to the thoughtful reply of lawlessline to sanicle on the Thuban Euphrates forum.

An excellent reply lawlessline and in concordance with Thuban understanding of the Dragon Sciences.11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU 191690 . No you dont have to hide your reptilian brainstem behind the sofa!

The higherD equivalence of the earth has been examined in other posts here and it suffices to say, that the central Newtonian inertia-energy equivalent of Gaia is indeed like a golfball sized sphere and as depicted in your shared video.
    And this includes all of the lifeforms and the consciousness of Gaia as a multiconnected kaleidoscope of subconsciousnesses, including that of you and yours.

So sanicle, icey princess from 'down under', yes in higher dimensional space the earth is hollow and even the surface of the earth and its atmosphere exist in literal multidimensional; space right now. Point is, that your sensory apparatus can discern more energy streams, than the statistical norm of the human species and so you often 'FEEL' this multidimensionality.

I have started another thread to avoid this topic getting lost to another conversation. I have called it "Dragon Sciences" because this is a real question in its own rights. I have copied across the info concerning this question to continue the topic.

t
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:09 am

Thank you Lawlessline and Shiloh for responding to my question re the Earth being hollow. I can easily accept 'hollow Earth' when looking at in terms of 4D and 5D rather than it being so in 3D terms as it's so often claimed to be. Excellent.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 pm

The moon will remove itself from it's current orbit near December 17th 2012. After that, it's influence on human consciousness will exude itself on what is presently know as the Southern Hemisphere, locking the remaining elements of the third dimension into her. Kochab (not Thuban), will become the new pole star.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:06 pm

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 am

heres what could be effecting the moon?????? A second moon Crinthia I think it is called.

Still looking into the evidence presented. anyone with any other thoughts?
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:17 am

lawlessline wrote:heres what could be effecting the moon?????? A second moon Crinthia I think it is called.

Still looking into the evidence presented. anyone with any other thoughts?

This is an asteroid lawlessline and NOT a moon. It simply means there are orbit synchronicities {here 1:1} by Kepler's Laws of celestial Newonian motions and dynamics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne

shiloh
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 am

[quote="shiloh"

This is an asteroid lawlessline and NOT a moon. It simply means there are orbit synchronicities {here 1:1} by Kepler's Laws of celestial Newonian motions and dynamics.

shiloh[/quote]

I was under the impression that an Astroide was something the oribts the sun, where as Cythia or what ever the rock is called orbits the earth, therefore classed an planet orbiting body or moon? But I may not be the best person to ask for that. but in definition a moon is a rock of any size that orbits a planet and NOT the sun.

But I understand what you mean.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 pm

lawlessline wrote:[quote="shiloh"

shiloh

I was under the impression that an Astroide was something the oribts the sun, where as Cythia or what ever the rock is called orbits the earth, therefore classed an planet orbiting body or moon? But I may not be the best person to ask for that. but in definition a moon is a rock of any size that orbits a planet and NOT the sun.

But I understand what you mean.

[/quote]

Good then. The ASTEROID Cruithne DOES orbit the Sun, as you can see here.:

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Orbits_of_Cruithne_and_Earth

Photo from above wiki link, Tom.

shiloh
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:25 am

here is from the same page. It says it orbits the sun but then shows how i does a horse shoe orbit not making a complete orbit of the sun, therefore, not orbiting the sun??????? I am all confused about that now.

so Does it orbit the Sun? As said earlier, I am not the best person to ask. It appears to make an orbit around the earth which is orbiting the sun so cynthia indirectly orbits the sun???????? Of course I may have this wrong as I am not the best person on Astroides. But I was only putting in conjuncture with the moon changing axes as this thread is deicated to that.

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Horseshoe_orbit_of_Cruithne_from_the_perspective_of_Earth

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:47 am

lawlessline wrote:here is from the same page. It says it orbits the sun but then shows how i does a horse shoe orbit not making a complete orbit of the sun, therefore, not orbiting the sun??????? I am all confused about that now.

so Does it orbit the Sun? As said earlier, I am not the best person to ask. It appears to make an orbit around the earth which is orbiting the sun so cynthia indirectly orbits the sun???????? Of course I may have this wrong as I am not the best person on Astroides. But I was only putting in conjuncture with the moon changing axes as this thread is deicated to that.

11/16/2011 — Moon verified to be out of place — ‘Lunar Anomaly’ — Planet X / Tyche / Nemesis would have to be 30AU Horseshoe_orbit_of_Cruithne_from_the_perspective_of_Earth

Relative to the Earth, the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West. This is called a 'Earth centered' frame of reference, as used by the ancient astrologers, like Ptolemy.

The horseshoe orbit likewise describes a earth centered frame of reference. The red orbit superposed describes a heliocentric or sun centered cosmology in the Sun's reference frame.

As the Solar System is dynamically and say gravitationally based on the Sun; the movements of celestial objects within this solar system are sun centered in their applied mathematical analysis; the sun harbouring so 99% of the total baryonic mass of this solar system.

Another effect of this and in astrological charts are retroplanets, as they use earth centered reference frames to map the celestial dynamics.

shiloh

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 am