tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Nuclear war could erupt along Russia's borders with Europe

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nuclear war could erupt along Russia's borders with Europe Empty Nuclear war could erupt along Russia's borders with Europe

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:26 pm

November 17, 2011 – MOSCOW - A chilling warning of nuclear war erupting along Russia’s borders – including in Europe – came today from the Kremlin’s top military commander. General Nikolai Makarov said there could be a string of small-scale conflicts breaking out in the country. He said: ‘The possibility of local armed conflicts along nearly the whole border has increased dramatically. ‘In certain conditions, I do not rule out local and regional armed conflicts developing into a large-scale war, including using nuclear weapons.’ Makarov’s explosive words – sounding like an icy blast from the depths of the Cold War – will cause dismay and alarm in Eastern Europe. He linked the risk to former Warsaw Pact countries that have already joined NATO – and those which have expressed a willingness to join. He complained: ‘Practically all the countries of the former Warsaw Pact have become NATO members. The Baltic States that were part of the former Soviet Union have also joined the North Atlantic Alliance. Yet this year marks two decades of peace between Russia and its former Warsaw pact allies in Eastern Europe since the collapse of the USSR, and it was not immediately clear why the Kremlin’s top military figure had chosen such lurid language to characterize Moscow’s relations with its neighbors. The three Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania – which he picked out in a major speech – are minnows and do not appear to present any risk whatsoever to Moscow. Yet Russia is at odds with the U.S. over the American missile defense shield in Europe. The U.S. has also joint a NATO joint cyber command center based in Estonia. –Daily Mail excerpt

Read more here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2062865/Nikolai-Makarov-Nuclear-war-erupt-Russias-borders-Europe.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Nuclear war could erupt along Russia's borders with Europe Empty Re: Nuclear war could erupt along Russia's borders with Europe

Post  Carol Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:10 pm

I read this stuff and think it somewhat disconcerting. What an incredible waste of the planet's resources especially when ET has decided to stop nuclear war games by disarming nukes at their various site-locations. This was something that was mentioned by the Italian contactees and was a special project of their ET group the W56s where they would go around and disarm various nukes in the US and Russia.

All this posturing of who has the biggest, the most, the best is really, really sad when one stops to consider that the space weapons of today leave all of this at the kindergarden stage of weaponry development. ET is so super advanced they could take out pretty much what ever they want but don't. Instead they disarm these boys war toys, and watch over us so we don't hurt ourselves any worse then what we are already doing.

Besides, I still don't understand who they think they are trying to impress. So what if they have a nuke, 10 nukes, a million nukes. Fukushima pretty much let us all know just how bad it can get and that was an earthquake triggered most likely by HAARP and maybe even our weaponry in space. Who needs a nuke when the weather can be manipulated and is far more devastating - without the after effects of radiation that harms everyone INCLUDING our parallel dimensions. And does anyone who really understands what ET is capable of think they would let this would happen? They have made it very clear that nukes are verboten.

These days the threat of nuclear war is an empty threat for many folks because it's like waving a flag of smoke and mirrors. The threat has been hauled out of the closet so many times that this is ridiculous. How many years have some of us been dealing with this as a possibility? 60 plus?

I suspect there would be a lot more interest if someone said - HEY! - We have a solution to end world hunger and here it is.

The threat of conflict is just that. A threat, nothing more. For some it can escalate and becomes deadly.

Personally, I like what Steve Jobs had to say about death as a way to get rid of the old and start over. However, if each nation thinks it's a big boy just because they now have their own nuke I truly feel sorry for them. They have just short-changed their citizens of real wealth, so that they can play the ego-posture game of "Look at what I got and guess what I can do with it?" How truly pathetic is that?

Personally, I rather see major world-wide recruitment for Space Command and 'go where no person has gone before' with StarTrek the next generation. In fact, how about StarTrek THIS GENERATION? Now that is something worth getting excited about.

And while there at it how about putting 'JumpRooms' at transportation sites and clean the skies? I wonder what Tesla would have to say about what happened to his research now?

Heaven help us. The world we could live in if these secret programs toys were available to the rest of the world could be amazing. Whole classrooms could do a jump to Mars or the Moon for their field trips. And given that secret technology is a good 50 years plus ahead of what is available to the public sector now - one can just imagine the goodies in store for us down the road.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:27 pm