tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    avatar
    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  We Are You on Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 am

    Get far away from Gulf Coast also (New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast, East Coast and Gulf Coast)
    Attachments
    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 AttachmentGet Out New Madid, Fault Louisiana East cost West Coast.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (28 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10661
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 am

    If things really go to hell -- I'm not sure I really wish to survive. I live very close to one of the coasts, and I have no intention of moving. I'm probably on a bunch of lists -- so when things get really bad -- I'm sure I'll be one of the unlucky ones. Trying to save the world is SO overrated...
    avatar
    Blacklight43

    Posts : 53
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Age : 76
    Location : West Coast of California

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  Blacklight43 on Sun May 26, 2013 8:40 am

    I live about 1 mile from the beach and I too have no plans of leaving. I just don't buy into the fear porn.
    Oh by the way...the ads are back! Got one when I clicked on this thread.
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  Brook on Sun May 26, 2013 10:23 am

    Blacklight43 wrote:I live about 1 mile from the beach and I too have no plans of leaving. I just don't buy into the fear porn.
    Oh by the way...the ads are back! Got one when I clicked on this thread.

    I've heard that some are here to hold the energy in those spots. I heard that a long time ago and I don't remember where it was but these people that carry a certain magnetic energy will soften the blow so to speak.

    Fear is a terrible state to be in. “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR said that I think.
    avatar
    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  We Are You on Sun May 26, 2013 2:35 pm

    Brook wrote:
    Blacklight43 wrote:I live about 1 mile from the beach and I too have no plans of leaving. I just don't buy into the fear porn.
    Oh by the way...the ads are back! Got one when I clicked on this thread.

    I've heard that some are here to hold the energy in those spots. I heard that a long time ago and I don't remember where it was but these people that carry a certain magnetic energy will soften the blow so to speak.

    Fear is a terrible state to be in. “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR said that I think.

    That is the point , Brook, very good point. You know, ET may offer help or a lift, and if we are aware, we will accept, because they are all benevolent now around Earth. We received repports that offers have been refused before, so, that is why a pre-announcement may give opportunity to balance before such a decision. Thanks. =) <3
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10661
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Sun May 26, 2013 4:37 pm

    I'm not Pro-ET or Anti-ET -- but I'm not buying that all ET's in the solar system are benevolent -- any more than I think all Humans in this solar system are benevolent. I'd be especially wary if "Benevolent" ET Phones Rome and tells us to kneel (or else)...
    Brook
    Brook

    Posts : 3469
    Join date : 2010-08-21
    Age : 66

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  Brook on Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 am

    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm not Pro-ET or Anti-ET -- but I'm not buying that all ET's in the solar system are benevolent -- any more than I think all Humans in this solar system are benevolent. .

    me either...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm

    We Are You wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Blacklight43 wrote:I live about 1 mile from the beach and I too have no plans of leaving. I just don't buy into the fear porn.
    Oh by the way...the ads are back! Got one when I clicked on this thread.

    I've heard that some are here to hold the energy in those spots. I heard that a long time ago and I don't remember where it was but these people that carry a certain magnetic energy will soften the blow so to speak.

    Fear is a terrible state to be in. “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR said that I think.

    That is the point , Brook, very good point. You know, ET may offer help or a lift, and if we are aware, we will accept, because they are all benevolent now around Earth. We received repports that offers have been refused before, so, that is why a pre-announcement may give opportunity to balance before such a decision. Thanks. =) <3



    ET MIGHT NOT DO ANYTHING MORE FOR YOU THEN WE ALREADY DID!!!

    GO DO IT YOURSELF!!! OR MY!!! MAGNETIC ENERGY WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!!

    WE HAVE OFFERED HELP AND YES YOUR ARE CORRECT!!! OUR OFFERS WERE REFUSED!!!

    THATS WHY YOUR WORLD IS STILL ADDICTED TO OIL AND NOT USING MY TEAMS ALIEN TECH!!!

    WE CAN BE NICE AS ANGELS BUT GET IN THE WAY AND YOU JUST MIGHT GET TO MEET THE DEVIL!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Mon May 27, 2013 1:13 pm

    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm not Pro-ET or Anti-ET -- but I'm not buying that all ET's in the solar system are benevolent -- any more than I think all Humans in this solar system are benevolent. I'd be especially wary if "Benevolent" ET Phones Rome and tells us to kneel (or else)...

    WE HAVE TOLD ROME THAT WE ARE HERE!!!

    WE ARE THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!!

    OUR WORK RETIRES THE BIBLE FOREVER!!!

    DID YOU MISS THE TIME LINE DECODING!!!

    THE KEYS AND CODES WERE GIVEN FREE!!!

    YA THAT WHY WE WERE BANNED TO EXILE!!!

    OH WELL WE STILL DID OUR WORK LMAO!!!

    BECAUSE THAT WHAT STAR SEEDS JUST DO!!!

    MERLIN JT! MAAT UFO2



    On the topic of getting away from the coast, well, good luck and best wishes!!!
    avatar
    We Are You

    Posts : 1550
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Location : Here

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  We Are You on Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 am

    We Are You wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Blacklight43 wrote:I live about 1 mile from the beach and I too have no plans of leaving. I just don't buy into the fear porn.
    Oh by the way...the ads are back! Got one when I clicked on this thread.

    I've heard that some are here to hold the energy in those spots. I heard that a long time ago and I don't remember where it was but these people that carry a certain magnetic energy will soften the blow so to speak.

    Fear is a terrible state to be in. “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself” FDR said that I think.

    That is the point , Brook, very good point. You know, ET may offer help or a lift, and if we are aware, we will accept, because they are all benevolent now around Earth. We received repports that offers have been refused before, so, that is why a pre-announcement may give opportunity to balance before such a decision. Thanks. =) <3
    http://galacticconnection.com/subject-the-final-frontier-arrests-a-message-from-sananda-through-elizabeth-trutwin
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

    Posts : 1755
    Join date : 2010-04-11
    Location : INNOVATION STATIONS !SCHOOL

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  JesterTerrestrial on Thu May 30, 2013 11:41 am

    SANANDA LOL yeah ok Adv2

    maybe we should all move to equdor hahaha.

    ARE YOU SANANDA!!! NO!!!

    This is just a copy and paste of someone else crap and here i am talking to you write now.

    WE ARE YOU (well you not me) is infected ASTRAL PARASITE and the simple sharing of this as a blind link is an unacceptable response on the discussion forum Mists of Avalon.

    YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ET!!! FACT!!! We have told you that the star cruisers are 4D reverse light shadows but as you can see there is not much discussion of the cosmic metamorphosis that happened DEC 2012. Because your lost in the NABS!!! Just like we told you months ago when we asked you who you are and who you work for.

    Good Luck.

    you gonna need it. Because this world is full of sheep.




    INTERNAL ERROR!!! YUP THATS WHAT YOU HAVE!!!




    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

    Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@galacticconnection.royalalliancemarketing.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at galacticconnection.com Port 80


    HAVE A NICE DAY JT Candle in the Wind
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

    Posts : 10661
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  orthodoxymoron on Thu May 30, 2013 3:26 pm

    The fun NEVER ends. It just goes on and on my friends. I have HUGE problems with the Bible -- but I'm NOT going to stop reading it. Studying history is a pain -- but it must be done by some. If we stop talking about the Bible -- then we'd better stop talking about each and every other historical document or record. I've been finding Israel and the Nations by F.F. Bruce to be an interesting and constructive way of approaching the Bible. Dealing with the history of religion doesn't have to be a Bible-Thumping Revival-Meeting. I think there is a level of scholarship in this solar system which exists in universities, underground-bases, space-ships, etc. -- which would blow all of us away, and completely out of the water. I keep hinting at this sort of thing -- but I'm not one of the chosen-few -- so I really don't know. But I know there are those who REALLY KNOW -- and don't just THINK They Know...
    firefly
    firefly

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2010-04-16
    Location : Byron Bay Australia

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  firefly on Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 pm

    orthodoxymoron wrote:The fun NEVER ends. It just goes on and on my friends. I have HUGE problems with the Bible -- but I'm NOT going to stop reading it. Studying history is a pain -- but it must be done by some. If we stop talking about the Bible -- then we'd better stop talking about each and every other historical document or record. I've been finding Israel and the Nations by F.F. Bruce to be an interesting and constructive way of approaching the Bible. Dealing with the history of religion doesn't have to be a Bible-Thumping Revival-Meeting. I think there is a level of scholarship in this solar system which exists in universities, underground-bases, space-ships, etc. -- which would blow all of us away, and completely out of the water. I keep hinting at this sort of thing -- but I'm not one of the chosen-few -- so I really don't know. But I know there are those who REALLY KNOW -- and don't just THINK They Know...

    I sooo.. agree with you Oxy, in every aspect. And my curious mind will now be saying' I wonder who those wise ones are, are they really human?'

    friendship and love
    firefly
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

    Posts : 1394
    Join date : 2012-06-02
    Age : 51
    Location : In the Suns

    Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 38 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

    Post  Aquaries1111 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:31 am

    x

      Current date/time is Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:55 am