tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
devakas
Seashore
lindabaker
mudra
8 posters

Europe Now

mudra
    mudra

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty Re: Europe Now

Post  mudra Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Webster Tarpley - Charlie Hebdo shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46UCmdquCAo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

Paris March -- March for Unity:40 world leaders, up to 1.5mn rally in Paris against extremism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtIenjjUL0

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 pm

Spain wants to change Europe visa-free travel zone to thwart Islamists

Madrid wants to see changes made to the treaty governing the visa-free Schengen area, which would allow Spain to introduce border controls to stem the tide of Islamic militants returning from the Middle East, the country’s interior minister has said.

"We are going to back border controls and it is possible that as a consequence it will be necessary to modify the Schengen treaty," Interior Minister Jorge Fernandez Diaz told the daily El Pais in an interview on Saturday.
    "The existing mobility in the European Union is facilitating the movements (of jihadists) to any country and also to our country," he continued.
    The minister and his European counterparts are set to discuss the future of Schengen during a meeting in Paris on Sunday.
    Diaz is not the first European politician to consider revamping or altogether suspending the Schengen zone in response to the deadly attacks in and around Paris this week, which left 20 dead, including three attackers.
    On Friday, The leader of France’s rightwing Front National (FN), Marine Le Pen, told French President Francois Hollande that the country should “immediately suspend Schengen to be able to control our borders” in what she called an “essential element in the fight against terrorism.”

read on:http://rt.com/news/221595-spain-schengen-rules-terrorists/

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 am

Following the Charlie Hebdo False flag , Hollande , the French President has made a statement on television . In substance he said clearly that France was under attack from the Illuminati ....
    A few days earlier Hollande said that the sanctions against Russia should be removed .....Two days later the Charlie Hebdo affair . Listen carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z9y-FtskzY
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty French President: The Illuminati did this, Muslims did not do it.

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 am

"In an astounding broadcast, President Francois Hollandais has has told this to the people of France on national television, on 9th January the day after the Paris terror attacks:

Those who have committed these actions, these terrorists, these illuminati, have nothing to do with Islam. (‘Ceuc qui ont commis ces actes, ces terroristes, ces illumines, ces fanatiques, n’ont rien a voir avec la religion Muslim’)

Listen, O people of France, to what your President has told you! The ‘illuminati’ has always traditionally alluded to the Masonic orders which are very strong in France, to a hidden elite of Judaeo-Masonic bankers.

Muslims did not do it – let’s say that loud and clear, as the opinion of France’s President. This could be a turning-point in tbe history of state-fabricated terror.

Let’s hope this video of France’s president doesn’t get deleted – so many videos are being scrubbed from Google on this topic. And let’s hope this good man survives as France’s Presidient.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=109665
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:27 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:34 am

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty The Greek Bank Run Spreads To All Four Largest Banks

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:55 am

The Greek Bank Run Spreads To All Four Largest Banks

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-16/greek-bank-run-spreads-all-four-largest-banks

Quote " While moments ago Greece was downgraded by that paragon of analytical and timing virtue, Fitch, to a negative outlook from stable, that is largely meaningless for a nation, devoid of tax revenues and increasingly deposits, which is suddenly imploding at an ever-faster motion.

What is relevant is that following yesterday's report that two Greek banks had suffered sufficiently material deposit withdrawals to force them to apply for the unpopular and highly stigmatizing Emergency Liquidity Assistance program with the ECB, now the other two of Greece's largest banks have also succumbed to reserve depletion after the Greek bank run appears to have gone viral. As Greek Capital.gr reports, now all four Greek banks have requested ELA assistance from the same ECB president who earlier today is said to have unceremoniously kicked out Greece from the ECB's QE program. "

another way of saying " you are on your own " , just in time for an election ....... I hope Greece votes to get out of this criminal MAFIA organization called EU

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:09 am

Paris Shooting NEW Smoking gun Evidence 100% undebunkable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKytks4iJ1A&bpctr=1421516257

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Paris shooting Terror Attack - Policeman hand special effect failed - hoax "drill"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkWz7Inn-4A

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Charlie Hebdo attack is geopolitical terrorism - Webster Tarpley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNa08rX3oss

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 pm

I didn't know that Webster Tarpley has a YouTube channel.  I'm glad to see it.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:31 am

Intriguing ... this ties in with Seashore's thread " The Farrell report " http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7631-the-farrell-report

Love Always
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty Editor Of Major Newspaper Says He Planted Stories For CIA

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:51 am

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40886.htm

SNIP
    "
    Editor Of Major Newspaper Says He Planted Stories For CIA

By Ralph Lopez
    February 04, 2015 "ICH" - Becoming the first credentialed, well-known media insider to step forward and state publicly that he was secretly a "propagandist," an editor of a major German daily has said that he personally planted stories for the CIA.

Saying he believes a medical condition gives him only a few years to live, and that he is filled with remorse, Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, the editor of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of Germany's largest newspapers, said in an interview that he accepted news stories written and given to him by the CIA and published them under his own name. Ulfkotte said the aim of much of the deception was to drive nations toward war.

Dr. Ulfkotte says the corruption of journalists and major news outlets by the CIA is routine, accepted, and widespread in the western media, and that journalists who do not comply either cannot get jobs at any news organization, or find their careers cut short.

Dr. Ulfkotte is the author of a book currently available only in German, "Bought Journalists" (Kopp 2014.) Aged 55, he was also once an advisor to the government of German Chancellor Helmet Kohl.

The book has become a bestseller in Germany but, in a bizarre twist which Ulfkotte says characterizes the disconnect caused by CIA control of the western media, the book cannot be reported on.

Ulfkotte says:

"No German mainstream journalist is allowed to report about [my] book. Otherwise he or she will be sacked. So we have a bestseller now that no German journalist is allowed to write or talk about."

Among the stories Ulfkotte says he was ordered to plant in his newspaper over the years was a story that Libyan President Moammar Gaddafi was building poison gas factories in 2011. Ulfkotte also says he was an eyewitness to Saddam Hussein's use of poison gas against Iranians in the war between Iran and Iraq, but that the editors he worked for at the time were not interested, because Iraq was a US ally at the time.

Ulfkotte says he is better positioned to come forward than many journalists because he does not have children who could be threatened. Ulfkotte told the Russian newspaper Russian Insider (RI):

"When I told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (Ulfkotte's nwspaper) that I would publish the book, their lawyers sent me a letter threatening with all legal consequences if I would publish any names or secrets – but I don’t mind. You see, I don’t have children to take care of. And you must know I was severely injured during the gas attack I witnessed in Iran in 1988. I'm the sole German survivor from a German poison gas attack. I’m still suffering from this. I’ve had three heart attacks. I don’t expect to live for more than a few years."

Ulfkotte says that remorse of having "lied" to mass audiences over the years drove him to come forward. He told RI that he was:

"taught to lie, to betray and not to tell the truth to the public."

Ulfkotte says:

"I'm ashamed I was part of it. Unfortunately I cannot reverse this."

Among the admissions that Ulfkotte makes in the interview are putting his own name to articles completely written by intelligence agencies. He said:

"I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service."

Ulfkotte detailed the pattern of cajolery and outright bribery used by the CIA and other US-allied intelligence agencies, for the purpose of advancing political agendas. Ulfkotte said:

"once you're connected, you make friends with selected Americans. You think they are your friends and you start cooperating. They work on your ego, make you feel like you're important. And one day one of them will ask you 'Will you do me this favor'..."

Ulfkotte noted that a journalists on international press trips paid for by organizations close to the government are unlikely to submit a storyline not favorable to the sponsor.
    Dr. Udo Ulfkotte
    Dr. Udo Ulfkotte
    hungarytoday.hu

Of the gassing of Iranians he had witnessed in the Eighties, Ulfkoppe said:

"they asked me to hand over the photos that I had made to the German association of chemical companies in Frankfurt, Verband der Chemischen Industrie. This poison gas that had killed so many Iranians was made in Germany."

In an interview with Russia Today, Ulfkotte said that it was "not right" what he had done, and that his fear was that politicians were actively driving the world toward war:

Continues at http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40886.htm

My comments
    What happens in Germany happens also in other countries of the EU . Last year I wanted to print an article on the local Newspaper . The article was about corruption and lies printed on government websites . I was prepared to spend money to pay for a full page or half a page of the newspaper , but the editor ask me to provide an electronic version of the article and then said that he would contact me .......... never heard of him again . I suppose that probably the secret services did not approve it becasue , really you cannot rock the boat in this democracy that Al Queda envies .
    Here in occupied Italy is exactly like in Germany . Every item of news must be approved .... it is so bad that often i read  news of interest in foreign websites , because never appeared in Italian newspapers.
    The newspapers receive money from the government and the ones that don't get any money they still toe the line and broadcast the Government approved version of events .
    They call it " democracy " because we pleb vote in elections and then the " elected ones " who are also the "recommended ones " by the secret services and the local party apparatus , after the elections ,will do what is advantageous  for the lobby groups , the mafia , the police , the church and finally the citizens .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:50 am

Demonstration against the possible war and NATO .

from RUPTLY
    "About 2,000 demonstrators marched on Munich's Marienplatz on Saturday under the motto of 'No Peace with NATO' for the annual 51st Munich Security Conference. Marching through Munich's city centre, the protesters carried anti-NATO and anti-government banners, with some activists waving Russian and LGBT flags as well as placards critical of the U.S. and the European Union. Several protests were also spotted with placards reading 'Je suis Donbass.' A heavy police presence of about 1,000 units has been deployed to maintain security in the city. No injuries have been reported, with the venue of the conference preemptively closed off in anticipation of the protests.

http://rt.com/in-motion/230331-anti-natomunich-conference/
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty CNN Journalist ‘Governments Pay Us To Fake Stories’

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:57 am

SNIP
    According to Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist, CNN is routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report on certain events. Furthermore, the Obama administration pay CNN for editorial control over some of their content.
    Redflagnews.com report:
    Back in March 2011, CNN sent a four person team to Bahrain to cover the Arab Spring. Once there, the crew was the subject of extreme intimidation amongst other things, but they were able to record some fantastic footage. As Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from September 4th 2012:
    “In the segment, Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists. And the segment featured harrowing video footage of regime forces shooting unarmed demonstrators, along with the mass arrests of peaceful protesters. In sum, the early 2011 CNN segment on Bahrain presented one of the starkest reports to date of the brutal repression embraced by the US-backed regime.
    Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never broadcast the documentary. Even in the face of numerous inquiries and complaints from their own employees inside CNN, it continued to refuse to broadcast the program or even provide any explanation for the decision. To date, this documentary has never aired on CNNi.
    Having just returned from Bahrain, Lyon says she “saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn’t believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.”
    Here is a segment of the Bahrain report that Amber Lyon and her team put together. CNNi refused to allow it to air because the Bahrain Government had paid them not to show it.

Continues at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=110888

So not only the PTB controls the Mass media in the EU but also in Amerika . This is exactly what I suspected for a long time . When reading the same story from different sources it is obvious that the western media is good at telling BS and so are the Governments and their agencies .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty Journalists Admit Intelligence Services, Lobbies and Advertisers Dictate MSM Content

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 am

Journalists Admit Intelligence Services, Lobbies and Advertisers Dictate MSM Content

SNIP
    |There are many reasons not to trust the mainstream media (MSM). Most, if not all those reasons, have been analyzed by independent news outlets. The MSM is owned by private companies and financed by advertising, both of which have a clear influence on its editorial content and the overall agenda setting. It has also been proven in the past, during the Church Committee, that the CIA, like other intelligence agencies, uses the mainstream media for propaganda purposes by planting stories and using journalism as a cover for agents. The mainstream media's complaisance towards governments has also been exposed, namely with the New York Times' yearlong silence on wiretapping under the Bush administration.

Recently, however, several stories from mainstream journalists have emerged, exposing the corrupt nature of the MSM, thus weighing in on the growing mistrust it inspires.

The influence of money and politics on editorial content

Former chief political commentator of the Telegraph Peter Oborne resigned from the newspaper because it would not publish articles on HSBC for fear of losing advertising revenues. The bank is well-known for its money-laundering for Mexican drug cartels as well as its involvement in tax evasion schemes.

In an opinion piece called "Why I Resigned From the Telegraph" he wrote:

"The coverage of HSBC in Britain's Telegraph is a fraud on its readers. If major newspapers allow corporations to influence their content for fear of losing advertising revenue, democracy itself is in peril...

From the start of 2013 onwards stories critical of HSBC were discouraged. HSBC suspended its advertising with the Telegraph. Its account, I have been told by an extremely well informed insider, was extremely valuable. HSBC, as one former Telegraph executive told me, is "the advertiser you literally cannot afford to offend"...

Winning back the HSBC advertising account became an urgent priority. It was eventually restored after approximately 12 months. Executives say that Murdoch MacLennan [the chief executive] was determined not to allow any criticism of the international bank. "He would express concern about headlines even on minor stories," says one former Telegraph journalist. "Anything that mentioned money-laundering was just banned, even though the bank was on a final warning from the US authorities. This interference was happening on an industrial scale." Peter Oborne, "Why I Resigned From the Telegraph," Open Democracy, February 17, 2015)

When it comes to powerful lobbies' influence on media content, the Zionist lobby is very well known for accusing journalists and editors of anti-Semitism and imposing its own propaganda. Even so-called progressive newspapers such as The Guardian are subject to Zionist propaganda. David Cronin writes about his experience:

I submitted an exposé of how the pro Israel lobby operates in Brussels. While waiting to find out if the piece would be used, I phoned Matt Seaton, who had taken over as comment editor. We had a pleasant conversation but Seaton stressed that he regarded the subject as sensitive.

I, then, modified the piece to make its tone less polemical. Still, it was not published...

Cronin decided to write about his experience when he realized that The Guardian was offering platforms to Israeli politicians and their propaganda:

"Daniel Taub, Israel's ambassador to the UK ... uses a quote attributed to Golda Meir, Israel's prime minister from 1969 to 1974, to hit back at aid agencies who accuse Israel of impeding Gaza's reconstruction: "We will only have peace when our enemies love their children more than they hate ours."

The inference that Palestinians hate Israelis more than they love their children is a racist caricature...

Taub's article was the second one published by The Guardian in as many months from a senior Israeli political or diplomatic figure. In February, the paper gave Yair Lapid, until

continues at

http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/03/16/4550

http://russia-insider.com/en/tv_politics_media_watch/2014/11/05/04-27-30pm/top_german_editor_cia_bribing_journalists
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:16 pm

New EU 'superstate plan’ by France, Germany: report

The foreign ministers of France and Germany have proposed creating a “European superstate” limiting the powers of individual members following Britain’s referendum decision to leave the EU, Polish public broadcaster TVP Info has reported.

The document in which the proposals appear is to be presented to Visegrad Group countries meeting in Prague on Monday by German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, TVP Info said, adding that the document was an "ultimatum".

TVP Info said the proposals would mean members of a superstate would in practice have no right to their own army, to a separate criminal code or a separate tax system, and would not have their own currency.

In addition, TVP Info said, member states would lose control over their own borders and procedures for admitting and relocating refugees.

read on: Arrow http://www.thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/258994,New-EU-superstate-plan%E2%80%99-by-France-Germany-report

I guess when this would then lead to none of Eu countries to be able to exit the EU anylonger.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:10 pm

The European Union: Part of America's Imperial Project - Michel Chossudovsky on GRTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOTfy8gzC3U

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:35 pm

The Fall of Deutsche Bank. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG2kbg6wd_Q

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:32 am

Europe Now  - Page 2 Download-111

Wallonia rejects EU ‘ultimatum’ over CETA

24 oct. 2016

Belgium’s Wallonia region yesterday (23 October) dealt a fresh blow to a proposed EU-Canada trade deal, rejecting a 24-hour ultimatum from the bloc to end its objection to the agreement.

In an embarrassment for the 28-nation EU, Belgium has so far been the only member not to sign up to the CETA trade deal, blocked by French-speaking Wallonia, which has refused to endorse it.

CETA deadlock complicates EU efforts to relaunch trade policy

A Canadian minister left Brussels in tears on Friday (21 October) as Wallonia’s staunch opposition to the EU-Canada agreement puts the future of new trade deals at risk.

EurActiv.com

The EU has warned that unless Belgium makes its position clear, it will cancel a summit on Thursday (27 October) to sign the accord with Ottawa, and indicated that it expected Prime Minister Charles Michel to come up with an answer today (24 October).

Paul Magnette, the leader of the Wallonia region, told the Belga news agency that an “ultimatum is not compatible with the exercise of democratic rights”.

Magnette hit out at the EU, despite efforts by the bloc to provide reassurances to his government over investment protection – one of the major sticking points in negotiations between Brussels and Wallonia.

“Too bad that the EU pressure on those who block the fight against tax fraud is not so intense,” Magnette tweeted.

read on: https://www.euractiv.com/section/trade-society/news/wallonia-rejects-eu-ultimatum-over-ceta/

The Power of One Crazy Happy

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Brussels votes for ‘EU army’ to operate ‘where NATO is unwilling’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxVCNdia1Jo

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Europe Now  - Page 2 Empty Europe Proposes Confiscating Gold, Cash, Bitcoin, And Prepaid Cards To Fight “Terrorist Financing”

Post  mudra Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:23 am

Europe Proposes Confiscating Gold, Cash, Bitcoin, And Prepaid Cards To Fight “Terrorist Financing”

Following exceedingly unpopular moves by China and India, the European Commission has now proposed to tighten controls on cash and precious metals — going so far as to allow confiscations of gold and assets — of anyone even believed to be associated with terrorism or terrorists.

These confiscations and strictures around personal wealth would be part of the European Union’s “action plan against terrorist financing,” proposed following the terrorist attacks on Paris in November 2015 — except the impetus to apply the measures came when a truck plowed through a bustling Christmas market in Berlin on December 19, killing 12 people and injuring scores more.

It appears the Commission surreptitiously proposed tighter controls on cash and precious metals after the market attack but in just before the holidays — possibly to avoid an acrimonious backlash.

Reuters reports:

Under the new proposals, customs officials in European Union states can step up checks on cash and prepaid payment cards sent by post or in freight shipments.

But travelers to Europe won’t avoid the clamp down, as the report continues:

Authorities will also be able to seize cash or precious metals carried by suspect individuals entering the EU.

People carrying more than 10,000 euros [slightly over $10,450] in cash already have to declare this at customs when entering the EU. The new rules would allow authorities to seize money below that threshold ‘where there are suspicions of criminal activity,’ the EU executive commission said in a note.

Officials from the European Union claimed terrorists executed recent attacks with small budgets sometimes financed by ‘criminal organizations’ located elsewhere — thus the perfect justification to restrict cash and precious metals presented itself with the attack in Berlin.

According to Reuters, the European Commission is debating whether to implement an EU-specific “terrorist finance tracking programme” to mirror one already in place between the EU and the United States, which, Reuters notes, “has long been opposed by EU lawmakers and privacy campaigners because it allows widespread checks on consumers’ bank transfers.”

read on: Arrow http://rightedition.com/2016/12/28/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-cash-bitcoin-prepaid-cards-fight-terrorist-financing/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:27 am

Spanish Court rules on restrictions. Macron & Mitsotakis usher in dystopian passport future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL5Q76Fk6cM

Spain’s Top Court Rules Lockdown Unconstitutional [VIDEO]
    Fri 9:11 am +00:00, 16 Jul 2021 1

ER Editor: How significant could this ruling be, and will there be a contagion or breakthrough effect as a result of it? Yesterday, The Duran team of Alex Christoforou and Alexander Mercouris addressed this. See Spanish Court rules on restrictions. Macron & Mitsotakis usher in dystopian passport future. Their discussion, from a legal aspect, runs from 1:00 to 8:30.

Former lawyer Mercouris says that every country is bound by the terms of its own constitution, which has no relation to any EU human rights legislation that does provide leeway for lockdown. Further, the two really important countries to watch on this topic are Germany and France, which have constitutions that entrench constitutional freedoms very strongly. The whole system of lockdowns is likely to collapse if one of these two courts also rules against lockdowns on a constitutional basis.
    The Spanish decision does carry the weight of being an example elsewhere and is important. Previous decisions at lower courts in other countries have tended to go in the opposite direction, but this decision at the highest level could set a precedent.

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/07/spains-top-court-rules-lockdown-unconstitutional-video/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:51 pm

This Winter Europe plunges into " The New Dark Ages "

https://www.activistpost.com/2022/09/this-winter-europe-plunges-into-the-new-dark-ages.html

Could you imagine being sent to prison for three years if you dared to set your thermostat above 66 degrees Fahrenheit? As you will see below, this is a proposed regulation that is actually being considered in a major European country right now. If you have not been paying much attention to what is happening in Europe, you need to wake up. Natural gas in Europe is seven times more expensive than it was early last year, and that is because of the war in Ukraine. Over the past few decades, the Europeans foolishly allowed themselves to become extremely dependent on gas from Russia. In fact, more than 55 percent of the natural gas that Germany uses normally comes from Russia. But now the war has changed everything, and Europe is facing an extremely harsh winter of severe shortages, mandatory rationing and absolutely insane heating bills.

Things are going to get very cold and very dark all over Europe in the months ahead, and those Europeans that choose to rebel against the new restrictions that are being implemented could literally find themselves in prison…

Switzerland is considering jailing anyone who heats their rooms above 19C for up to three years if the country is forced to ration gas due to the Ukraine war.

The country could also give fines to those who violate the proposed new regulations.

Speaking to Blick, Markus Sporndli, who is a spokesman for the Federal Department of Finance, explained that the rate for fines on a daily basis could start at 30 Swiss Francs (£26).

Read on at the link above

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:51 pm