tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

An Honest Question About Angels and Looters

investigator
    investigator

An Honest Question About Angels and Looters Empty An Honest Question About Angels and Looters

Post  investigator Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Does anyone know of any highly effective methods of evoking "service to others" type entities to protect ones property from criminals, and looters for when shtf? Please describe your experiences, and the level of effectiveness of these entities. I'm not the gun type, and I know I would get probably a lot of bad karma for shooting someone, even if it is a criminal, so I want to avoid it, and it's just really not my nature to use guns.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

An Honest Question About Angels and Looters Empty Re: An Honest Question About Angels and Looters

Post  Carol Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

This really is a very good question. We used to smudge our home with sage and create a psychic circle around it protected by angels. The odd thing was after several years we had a guest who was psychic and she told us she saw a huge fence around our home with angels on guard at the corners of the fence. I think then we were looking more from protection from the other side as the house was originally haunted. The cat was often seen screeching racing down the hall out of the spooky area at a dead run off to hide under the bed. After our drumming, sage and chanting ritual the cat returned to normal.

I've not much success with the two-legged types other then impeccable timing where I just happen to be in the near-by vicinity when someone trespassed. I guess you just have to be clever where you hide things. Like burying food supplies in a variety of sealed garbage cans. (Tip, put the same items in each container and keep a list of what's in it.) The other thing I do is hide things in plain sight so one wouldn't guess it is valuable. And most burglars don't look in the kids room. Diaper bags tend to go unnoticed.

Another thing I used to do is put what ever it is (used to be the car when traveling) in a white light.

We've have thought a lot about this investigator and have a few things around for protection but not sure if they would really be of much good if something nasty were to happen. I usually just ask for us to be kept safe and in the right place at the right time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

An Honest Question About Angels and Looters Empty Re: An Honest Question About Angels and Looters

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Either this world is nicer than I thought it was, or I am receiving some sort of protection, because I am posting things which would've gotten people removed a few years ago. Perhaps it's just that so much forbidden information is being released and discussed presently. I get the feeling that I am being supernaturally attacked, but that I am being physically protected. I know that is counter-intuitive, but I feel as though I am left to fight my own spiritual battles, but that physically, it's claws-off. But who knows? I try to be in an attitude of prayer 24/7, but I rarely engage in traditional prayer, where specific things are asked for. I'm not recommending this approach, but it's just my modus operandi presently.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:05 pm

There is a saying that says that what you resist you get . So if you are considering the possibility of being robbed in the future than this is probably a good way to have such an experience happening to you .
    If you believe in Karma and the robbery happens to you than why not embrace it as it comes knowing this is just an opportunity to restore the balance . Our thoughts create reality really so if you decide to put yourself in the camp of the good guys you are liable to come to meet the bad ones face to face. Where your focus goes the energy flows .
    Personnally I rather like the point of view of embracing life with your Heart , of doing whatever brings you deep joy and a profound sense of living to your fullest potential for then even if something sad comes to end or trouble it you at least will have come to know the force you carry within and that this force alone is what is going to lift you up to the next level .
    I have been living with open doors for years now . There was a time when I was married where we would lock our doors when leaving the house . This is when we were robbed Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Ironically, I've not locked our home wherever we've lived for the past 21 years. However, living in a rural area makes it easier to do this and also living in safe areas that aren't so densely populated.

And then we have had to recent incident where people came though our closed gate and were trespassing. So who is to say what is going on now.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Carol, does that mean that those entities are mostly only able to influence people subconsciously, to loot a different area, and rarely allowed to move physical objects? I remember reading cases of physical objects being moved, for people whose time had not yet come, but I guess those are rare. What are "the rules" for how the service to others entities are allowed to influence looters? Which book has the best ritual techniques for protecting ones house too?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't know investigator. It seemed the key was to set fear aside and have absolute faith that god's plan is at work even if we can recognize it.

I've seen amazing things where places of worship are saved in the midsts of a disaster. Even a Buddhist temple in the Japan disaster.

Sometimes it just helps to put out the intention that you will be in the right place at the right time and all is safe.

Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

I used to have a friend who told me that this works... he described a time where he had fallen in love with his then future wife.... had for some reason or another felt the need to be... perhaps over concerned for her well being...

Before he would leave her for the day, he would go to a quiet place in his mind and meditate as he often did... before reaching the meditation zone of silence he would ask his beloved's would be attackers for council.... He stated to me that just by putting out the intention of meeting the higher self of anyone who might harbor ill will, with his higher self, would indeed council such a meeting in the higher realms, where the likely outcome would be a sort of trumping which would stem down to our 3-d bodies.... and when the moment takes place where the individual gets to decide weather or not to commit such an act they would have a moment of hesitation that would lead to the right choice...

he then went on to give an example of a time where he remembers having a vision of two men... he remembered what they looked like.... and he said it was as if they had come to him.... after that his lady friend said that she was almost robbed by two men.... but that somehow they just stood there watching her as if about to attack but never did...

it was a very interesting take on the subject... i had and still do hold a high amount of respect for this man...

i would imagine practice helps...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:50 am