tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

David Wilcock

greybeard
    greybeard

David Wilcock Empty David Wilcock

Post  greybeard Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:13 am

Latest David Wilcock Video

mudra
    mudra

David Wilcock Empty Re: David Wilcock

Post  mudra Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Thank You Chris .
    I think it 's very good Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 am

Coast To Coast AM - 22.8.2011 - 1/4 - Time, 2012 & the Source

Interview begins at tape 2 below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv2hCeiBLoo&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

David Wilcock Empty About nuking 2 underground bases and more...

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 am

Thanks Burgundia .
    I only demand to believe Fullford.
    All cap-and-dagger stories have an ending .
    This would be a great way to finish the record of human slavery.
    Bring it on White dragons.

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:22 am

I was listening to David last night and really enjoyed the bit about the pineal gland. I remember a few years back where several of us had done a great deal of research on the pineal and posted it in a thread somewhere on some forum. I will say this about David... he talks of his 30 years of research.. beginning at the age of 7. What legitimate researcher would make such a claim? David is good at gathering data and tends make suppositions where he really does not have the scientific data to back up his conclusions. As long as he sticks to what the authentic researchers have put together his information is very good = because it is based on others hard core data.

A real researcher, in my personal opinion, is an individual who spends 60 hours a week delving into their topic of interest and going to original source material... and other individuals in the field, to expand a solid scientific foundation in their area of interest.

David tends to be eclectic - his is primarily internet research and there are few in the field who would even have enough interest to challenge his suppositions. Anyone can look at data and come up with suppositions but it doesn't mean that the suppositions/conclusions will hold water at the end. A supposition is a guess at what something may mean - not a conclusion based on what it really is.

The part of David's presentation which was of most interest to me personally was the actual scientific data pertaining to the pineal gland - not what a symbol may have been or how it pertains to what is happening in present time. We don't know if the symbol from thousands of years ago is what David claims it to mean., ju

Subsequently, I kind of feel like agent Friday who is saying, "Just the facts sir, just the facts."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

[quote="Carol"
    A real researcher, in my personal opinion, is an individual who spends 60 hours a week delving into their topic of interest and going to original source material... and other individuals in the field, to expand a solid scientific foundation in their area of interest.

[/quote]

I can see how this is true on a certain level but on another one , in the world of synchronicities , where something apparently pops in that is just right for you it does'nt much matter whether something is true or not .An entire book could be filled with truth or fantasy or lies but that one sentence or chapter would stand out for you as if highlighted from the rest and it would have a meaning for you that makes all the difference . We are never confused this way because we are following what is true to our Heart and supports our soul journey in it's dance to expanding Consciousness .I think most of the great scientists or musicians ... were guided by inspiration first before any tests they performed in their labs proved inner guidance to be right.

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:58 pm

I do understand mudra. I tend to listen to David very carefully as I've sat in his presentations and watched him up close first hand. Some people would have no clue as to what is his suppositions as he does tend to go through a few hundred slides in 1 1/2 hours. Actually, David spends the first part of all of his presentations that I sat in on talking about how he and his friends look like Edgar Cayce and his friends - implying that he, David, is the reincarnation of Cayce. Basically David is using Cayce to prop himself up. That really isn't necessary if one's research is well-founded. David tends to build on others research, at least he did. I still find parts of his presentations quite interesting and do listen with a discerning ear.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 pm