tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011

mudra
    mudra

7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011 Empty 7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011

Post  mudra Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:55 pm

Ananda M. Bosman's presentation for the 7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011
    Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtZTHB6S1eI&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011 Empty Re: 7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011

Post  mudra Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Ananda M. Bosman Interviewed By Korinna A. Müller 1/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkfbCgG72jg&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

7th Shamanism Conference in Iquitos Peru 2011 Empty Shamanism, full documentary

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:22 pm

https://youtu.be/dD72W57wEJc

"Manifesting The Mind, a documentary on Psychedelics & Shamanism from 'Bouncing Bear Films'
    featuring interviews with renowned experts such as Daniel Pinchbeck, John Major Jenkins, Dennis McKenna,
    Nick Herbert, Alex Grey & Dr. Rick Strassman to name a few. This is the first release from Bouncing Bear Films
    which comprises of Andrew & Jennifer Rutajit and all other folks from Bouncing Bear Botanicals. 'Manifesting
    The Mind' gives us a broad perspective on psychedelics, how we can benefit from them and why is the use of
    psychedelics suppressed by the mainstream media and governments of the world."

A fascinating tubby with intriguing presentations, on how people experience altered states of consciousness.
    Induced by LSD or natural psychedelics like certain mushrooms, peyote and toad-poison. I'm not into that kind
    of exploring myself, although I used cannabis for a couple of years, around my age of 20. Nowadays, I wouldn't
    welcome an artificial altering of my state, disappearing "in the clouds" virtual or drug-induced, with my
    preference of being grounded physically, cuddling beloved planet Earth Cheerful

I prefer and tend to see shamanism in its original form, not sure if I'm correct in this or thinking wishfully, as a visionary
    state with fully awakened senses, present from birth or present from birth as a potential, to awaken later in life, perceived
    and guarded by the "elders" who knew how to deal with those abilities and states and how to awaken them naturally.

I think, through eons of time, as humans living in and with nature, we've tried and experimented with lots of ways to copy
    that natural shamanic state, finding out how life force energy can be channeled and used on many levels, in many ways,
    in the body and out of body.

I think, that to this day, it's practiced in games of power and force. A game of push and pull, in conquering and submission,
    or a balancing act with 2 winners, in the end, when no victory was intended. One condition of altered states of consciousness,
    out of body, is the presence of non physical entities, happy to "join the party" which I think is a tricky part and the cause of
    much illusion, confusion and abuse of that same power and force.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am