tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Sanicle
mudra
6 posters

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

mudra
    mudra

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:12 am

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity 1/3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgjacZmmudY

Sept. 15 Tribunal to hear evidence on Elizabeth Windsor culpability in Canadian depleted uranium (du) and radiation genocide as well as Windsor and Pope Ratzinger culpability in crimes against humanity, and child trafficking

Pope Joseph Ratzinger and Queen Elizabeth Windsor have both been issued a Public Summons by the ITCCS to appear before it in September and answer charges of their complicity in crimes against humanity, genocide and child trafficking, as well as Elizabeth Windsor’s culpability in Canadian depleted uranium (du) and radiation genocide.

Arrow http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2011/06/download-revkevinannetitccsorg.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 am

Wow! Shocked That is huge news! Even if no charges end up being laid, so much info could come out that will really make the world sit up and take notice. Is it all finally really starting to happen on a big scale?? Crazy Happy

I love the bit where the Rev says he's going to be conducting a 3rd exorcism outside the Vatican around October 30. (Around 7:30)

But those crimes against those thousands of children are an abomination. With all the evidence they have access to, how can they not succeed. This is brilliant work. Good on them!!!!!!

Thanks for finding this Mudra. cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  Empty Re: Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity

Post  mudra Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:11 am

Canadian Indian residential school system

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:59 am

Mass graves of Mohawk children genocided by Church of England and Vatican uncovered in Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSn04oR0U4g

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:30 am

Thanks mudra, I have shared this on FB. I heard about that back during Avalon times...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm

USA Stolen Children Thousands of Children stolen by Church (Vatican) State just like Canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFVVf64Ahmc

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Canada's Stolen Children: Churches and its organized crime murder 50,000 native children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQO0L863d7M

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:57 pm

UNREPENTANT: KEVIN ANNETT AND CANADA'S GENOCIDE (documentary)

WE HAVE 20,000+ VIEWS ON GOOGLE VIDEO **WINNER: BEST INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 LOS ANGELES INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL. **WINNER: BEST DIRECTOR for an INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTARY - 2006 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL. (excerpt) "...This documentary reveals Canada's darkest secret - the deliberate extermination of indigenous (Native American) peoples and the theft of their land under the guise of religion. This never before told history as seen through the eyes of this former minister (Kevin Annett) who blew the whistle on his own church, after he learned of thousands of murders in its Indian Residential Schools..."

Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:20 pm

The Pope claims to be the owner of the entire world [Vatican Fraud Exposed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT8qJyeqasI

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Organized Crimes Implemented Globally by the Catholic Church

Arrow https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiDFKCpLviw8dHJnczI2NG1TdkpIMnQxLTZpVFZxMVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Vietnam , Canada, Australia , Ireland, Spain, Germany, Great Britain, Holland, Belgium, USA, New York,Cuba
    Total victims amount to the staggering number of : 6,575,326 children.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:43 pm

I continue to think there is a place for the Monarchy, the Papacy, and the Presidency -- but I am VERY concerned about the corruptibility of these positions. I recently was thinking about the Queen of England, the Pope of Rome, and the God of This World. They're a pretty exclusive trio - with extreme power - aren't they? They don't get elected by the general public, do they? Should they? I really don't know. I'm really conflicted about this sort of thing. How does a civilization make sure that they have the very best individuals in those roles? I've been trying to combine the best aspects of theocracy and democracy - and the best of the royal and servant models of leadership and authority. The whole damn thing is a slippery-slope. I've had a lot to say regarding a hypothetical Queen of Heaven ruling Earth as the Goddess of This World. I've imagined having conversations and debates with such a being - and I have really mixed-feelings about the whole thing. Extreme intelligence, economy of words, elegance, straight-forwardness, and beauty - might all be on the plus side. But harshness, cruelty, causing atrocities, committing mass-murder, corruption, deception, treachery, moral-ambiguity, and demonic-possession - might be on the negative side. But I don't know the true state of affairs. They might be human. They might be reptilian. They might be hybrid. They might be male. They might be female. They might be hermaphroditic. They might have a wardrobe of bodies. They might be able to shapeshift into any form and anyone they choose. Could a being be a God or Goddess of This World for any length of time - without becoming corrupt and insane? Are the Pope of Rome and the Queen of England - really the modern-day equivalents of the King and Queen of Egypt - serving the Hidden God Amen Ra? Are all three ruling in place of Christ? I have speculated quite a bit about this in the past. I am concerned about this, because these three seem to have control over pretty much the whole world. Is this power legitimate or illegitimate? Is this power being used benevolently and wisely? Are they doing that which is in everyone's best interest? Could the throne of this world have been stolen in antiquity? Could this hypothetical theft be ongoing? Did someone steal fire from the gods? I really and truly don't know - but I am becoming increasingly suspicious. What effect would a Michael/Horus/Jesus administered Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System have on these three? What would Michael/Horus/Jesus say? Somebody please talk to me about this. Please think long and hard about these three jobs. They don't give out job-applications - do they? This is VERY tricky territory - to say the least. I deeply appreciate the Divine Feminine as an integral part of the Divinity Within Humanity - but I am deeply suspicious of a hypothetical Reptilian/Human Hybrid, Hermaphrodite Queen of Heaven / God of This World - being at the core of monotheism - ruling a Controlled Patriarchy - and presiding over a Subjugation of Women - to control and enslave the human race - complete with the 'Chastenings of the Lord' in the form of wars, persecutions, tortures, the Crusades, the Inquisition, terorist events, etc, etc. Who REALLY controls the Monarchy and the Papacy?

Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  F_elizabeth_ii_Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  Pope+Benedict+XVI-753262Queen & Pope Face Courts for Crimes Against Humanity  0

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:03 pm

mudra wrote:The Pope claims to be the owner of the entire world [Vatican Fraud Exposed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT8qJyeqasI

Love Always
    mudra

And pigs fly overnight .

It is inevitable , in my way of interpreting things , may be wishful thinking , that the coming world revolution will have as a consequence , the nuking of Rome , the sacking and looting of the Vatican and the expropriation of all the properties of the churches . It must be remembered that , most of the riches of the vatican have been obtained , by wars , persecution of witches , persecution of "infidels " , dissenters , and other nonbelievers including native Americans , Africans , Asians ect . The same applies to the remaining royal families in Europe . The best that could happen to the pope and the royal families is a stint in a re-education camp . At worst being lined up against the wall and shot .
    I am for the guillotine of course and sacking the vatican and Windsor castle is morally correct .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I think there needs to be some sort of a changing of the guard and reorganization of solar system governance, but I think this should occur in an organized and peaceful manner, with a helluva lot of research and deep-thought. Global rioting would probably make things exponentially worse, and might solidify the power of a corrupt solar system government. The church assets should benefit the people of the world. The buildings and works of art are priceless treasures, regardless of any nepharious motivations and fraudulent fund-raising modalities. In the coming months and years I will try to breathe life into the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System aka a Namaste-Constitutional, Responsible-Freedom, United States of the Solar System. This is going to be a huge task, which will require several hours of concentrated effort, each and every day. This concept should be contemplated in every conceivable situation and context. It really must work everywhere, if it is going to properly work anywhere. Keep repeating "Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System" over and over and over -- day after day after day -- month after month after month -- year after year after year -- until it becomes a reality. I am sold on the general concept -- yet I do not have the details properly sorted out. What if the United States is part of the Roman Empire? What if the Whole World is part of the Roman Empire? What if the Entire Solar System is part of the Roman Empire? What if the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights merely provide the Illusion of a Democracy? What if the United States has always been part of the Roman Empire? What if the Roman Empire is part of the Egyptian Empire (or at least is based upon the Egyptian Empire)? Which empire controls Gizeh Intelligence? What if the Roman New World Order started with the Fall of the Egyptian Old World Order? What if All of the Above are part of the Sirian Galactic Empire? What if my pipe-dream of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, and a Sovereign Human Race -- is a Threat to Galactic Security -- which cannot be allowed under any circumstances? What if I am a disempowered and demoted Ancient Reptilian Queen (demoted for defending humanity and promoting freedom -- contrary to orders?) who is attempting a comeback? In the highly unlikely chance that this were the case, would it be better to seek a Theocratic Dictatorship rather than a Representative Republic? Might I be shooting myself in the -- never mind. I don't know which way to jump. I don't know how to absolutely determine what the truth is. I'm trying to help - but I suspect that I might be doing just the opposite - so what should I do? I've never had a drink in my life, but I'm thinking about becoming an alcoholic. I can't take much more of this.

If I weren't a burned-out shelluva guy, I'd probably be an intuitive genius, but I'm exhausted and tense 24/7. I don't feel a need to lead. I don't like to fight. I just like to conceptualize things, and then be an observer. I've been passively pushing the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, but if it ever became a reality, I would just like to read files, attend meetings and sessions -- and then type position papers, which would be taken seriously, ("Interplanetary Trash Disposal Faces Modernity") but which would have zero authority. I fear that if I ever take that first drink, I will immediately become an alcoholic. Then I'd have to join the 'Friends of Bill Cooper'. I think it is necessary to speed-up and slow-down -- simultaneously -- as 'the quickening' shifts into high-gear. I think that proper research is a big part of this. One should probably withdraw from the rat race (especially when the rats are winning), and do some heavy-duty research while listening to sacred classical music. I'd like to see a modified monastery model -- with monks doing serious research with Cray Supercomputers. Who knows? They might already do this, when no one is looking. The monks probably rule the solar system! Regarding the large object at the edge of the solar system, it sounds as though it is not advancing toward the center of the solar system. Some time ago, I suggested the possibility, that if Nibiru (or equivalent) was piloted, that it might take up an orbit safely (1 astronomical unit) beyond the orbit of Pluto -- and become a part of the United States of the Solar System. Who knows? What if piloted objects already within the solar system are responsible for 'hurling' objects toward Earth? I have suggested that all those who intend to harm Earth should defect, and become part of the United States of the Solar System. I don't know if this would be possible or desirable. There might be beings who are 'unredeemable' at this point. I just don't know. Traditional theology teaches that there are demonic beings who have passed the point of no-return. For me, hope springs eternal -- but I don't know the whole story. This whole mess continues to be a big, stupid guessing-game. I have no idea what I'm fighting. I probably have a snowball's chance in hell of getting what I think I want. But really, I don't know what I want -- other than a single day of peace. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to become motivated, when few seem to care, there is no financial benefit, and it is tearing me apart - physcially, mentally, and spiritually. What if Michael / Horus / Jesus was the Chief Musician in Heaven who was instrumental in Genetically Engineering (Creating) the Human Race, and who defended them against persecution, enslavement, and extermination? What if Michael was wroth with the Reptilian Powers That Be, and waged a War in Heaven to help Humanity? What if Lucifer was a co-conspirator and fellow-warrior -- who ultimately took advantage of the situation? What if BOTH Michael and Lucifer are in the Galactic Hot Seat? Perhaps there is a hidden reason why Jesus is nailed to crosses in thousands of churches. Perhaps he really is Galactic Enemy Number One. Here is a thought which I have hinted at, but which I haven't stated in quite the following way. Consider the following four hypothetical solar system factions:

1. The Osiris Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

2. The Isis Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

3. The Horus Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

4. The Set Faction of the Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire.

What if the Osiris Faction is the Incoming Annunaki?

What if the Isis, Horus, and Set Factions are Rival Local Annunaki Factions?

What if these four factions are the only options available to the human race?

What if all four factions constitute the Orion Group?

What if all four factions are a mixture of strengths and weaknesses?

What if we are all on the brink of a very destructive Final Jihad?

What if Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set are the 'East of Eden' Equivalents of Adam, Kate, Aaron, and Cal -- in an 'East of Giza'?

What if a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System combined the best aspects of all four factions?

What if I'm a Completely Ignorant Fool Full of You Know What?

You really don't give a damn about any of this, do you? Do you have any idea how much it hurts me to write this sort of thing? Why should I bother, when no one seems to care? Should I wash my hands, and walk away from all of this madness? I have purposely placed myself in a non-traditional setting, to challenge my historical and conservative Christianity. I continue to think that non-traditional thinkers should study the traditional church -- even if they don't believe in God, and think that the church is more corrupt than hell itself. I have conceptualized a United States of the Solar System -- most recently centered in the City of London. Many consider the City States and the United Nations to be the epitome of greed, deceit, and corruption. I wouldn't necessarily disagree with them. However, I presently think that the existing City States and United Nations need to be reformed and transformed. I have envisioned the United Nations moving to the City of London, and meeting in St. Paul's Cathedral (as blasphemous as that sounds). The Secret Government and the United Nations would be transcended by a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- with 10,000 PhD Representatives from throughout the Solar System. Proceedings would be accompanied by lots of pomp and circumstance -- including organ, orchestra, choir, and 'congregational' singing. I really need to talk to someone about this sort of thing. No one really wants to talk to me about much of anything. Has anyone considered 'The Book of Divine Worship'? Might this be a 'middle way' between the Latin Mass, the Novus Ordo Mass, and the Traditional Anglican Eucharist? What if the Liturgical Year and the Lectionary were scrapped in favor of a Lectionary and Liturgical Wording Based Upon the Teachings of Jesus? Do you see how conservative and radical I am? But this is just another conceptual experiment. I am trying to conceptualize evolutionary change. But once again, no one seems to wish to play ball with me. Could the Mass/Eucharist be interpreted in a manner which does not include human sacrifice? I love the solemn, meditative, private, beautiful, and traditional aspects -- yet the sacred service should be all about what Jesus taught -- even though there are hard sayings contained within the words attributed to Jesus Christ. Or, what about using the Psalms and Proverbs for the Old Testament Readings -- and the Four Gospels for the New Testament Readings? I simply wish to start refining things -- without throwing out the baby with the bathwater. It's not a wise thing to fiddle around with the way people pray. I'd almost sign-off on using The Book of Divine Worship as an Ecumenical Service -- if, and only if, the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution became central to Doctrine, Governance, Faith, and Practice. I don't mind incense, but I don't like the clanging thurible being waved around. Why not just carry it, and skip incensing the altar and everyone in sight? Also, why does there have to be so much bending and nodding? This all seems to be distracting. The liturgy should flow, and be highly meaningful, rather than being a meaningless round of ceremony. Someone please talk to me about this. I don't wish to just ramble on and on. Thank-you in advance for your comments and suggestions. We shall overcome some day. The Truth will set us free, and Responsibility will keep us free. http://www.redicecreations.com/

I wish to make it clear that I desire the highest ethical standards and the most reverent holiness to be present everywhere in the universe. I have been experimenting, and attempting to communicate with those who I might not see eye to eye with. I have been trying to communicate openness and fun. I have been testing various theories and speculations. But really, I mean business regarding the elimination of sin throughout the universe. I think the really evil beings should be incarcerated. I think they should not be allowed to continue their corrupt and destructive behavior. I am not a vengeful person, but I desire that responsible freedom, in the context of law and order, should extend throughout the universe. I'm not a narrow legalist, and I believe in incremental improvement over time. I'm a reasonable person, but I did shout-out today that I wanted every unrepentant and evil spirit in the universe to proceed into the bottomless-pit without delay. I repeated this several times. I'm done playing games. I have tried to be open, friendly, and accomodating. I am a person of peace. But I think there is a place for really hard-core good guys and gals in this universe. Consider reading 'The Desire of Ages' and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White (or by whoever REALLY wrote these books). Read between the lines, and search for clues. I am very skeptical about ALL churches presently. I think that ALL of them have been severely infiltrated and subverted. This includes the Seventh-day Adventist Church. You really need to study this stuff on your own. I have tried to jump into the middle of the esoteric and conspiracy research, and to dealve into this and that, but I don't recommend that very many people should try this. This is a VERY dangerous game. I know that I wish to end up in a Most Holy Place, yet I'm not exactly sure what the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth really and truly is, in every jot and tittle. The Biblical Prophecies point to a Destructive End of the World -- With Most People Being Eternally Lost. But I Don't Want Anyone to be Lost -- Unless it is Absolutely Necessary -- and I Would Need a Second Opinion on That One. I Really Want Evil to be Completely Eliminated in this Universe. I have suggested a combination of Theocracy and Democracy for this Solar System -- but I don't know if this sort of thing is even possible. It seems to make sense to me -- yet I don't know the end from the beginning. I'm really just trying to test my biases and presuppositions. I have made comments regarding the Latin Mass, the Novus Ordo Mass, the 1928 Book of Common Prayer, the 1979 Book of Common Prayer, and the Book of Divine Worship. This is an example of seeking understanding and attempting sensitivity. I'd prefer a clean sheet of paper approach, but such an approach should fairly consider that which presently exists -- and that which people are used to. Again, I'm a reasonable person, who is easy to talk to, but very few have chosen to talk to me -- and some of those who have talked to me, have chosen to stop talking to me. This whole thing is one big nightmare for me. This isn't pleasant at all. The City States seem to be at the center of the problems and corruption in the world -- yet it seems to me as if they need to be at the center of a complete reformation of this solar system. They need to be purified of sin -- and the Holy Spirt needs to enter in. The City States should be the Most Holy Places in the Solar System. They should exude Righteous Excellence. Having St. Paul's and/or St. Mary's as a meeting place for a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System would be intended to Help Make the Secular Sacred. I do not desire repeat performances of persecution, torture, and death -- which have been manifest when there existed an unholy union of church and state. On the other hand, should not those who govern the solar system conduct business as if in the Very Presence of the Creator God of the Universe???

Would having a political body meeting in a cathedral, to the tune of sacred classical music, constitute the establishment of a state church? If the representatives wore robes, would this make them clergy? I guess what I want is the pomp and circumstance, glory and grandeur, reverence and awe of the church -- but without the BS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=uHTua_Q8CL0 If you don't know what I mean by the BS and the GLORY (the agony and the ecstasy) in the church -- I'm not going to even try to explain. Would the Banksters in the City of London be receptive to the concept of a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- Headquartered in the City of London -- and Ceremonially Meeting in St. Paul's Cathedral? I'm not happy with the United Nations, the Secret Government, and the City States -- but I think that learning from their often reprehensible history, and positively reinforcing the best of the past -- would be a good thing. What would the Pope, the Queen, the President, the Secretary General, the Queen of Heaven, and God of This World think of such a revolting development? I doubt that they would go for it. In ancient terms, what would Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set think of such a revolting development? I tend to think that Horus would be OK with it, but that Osiris, Isis, and Set would not wish to surrender one bit of authority. Forgive me if I have gotten this wrong. I support having an Authority of Last Resort and Running Commentary from the Heavens -- but If the Gods and Goddesses Treat the Human Race Like Children -- They Are Going to Act Like Children. There should be a proper central standard and modus operandi for solar system governance, and the best and the brightest people of the world should be given appropriate levels of responsibility, relative to solar system governance. But what do I know? What can I know -- without knowing the whole story? But I'm not sure I really wish to know the whole story. The more I know -- the more I wish I didn't know.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 am

May be the Irish government is starting to see the reality about the holy see of pedophiles . If it was up to me , I would cut , gas , electricity , water and street traffic including pedestrian . Starve them to death ......

Embassy closure has huge significance.

SNIP
    At the end of a summer marked by unprecedented tensions between Ireland and the Vatican over the Cloyne report, the decision represents a significant “cooling” in the once close and intimate Dublin-Rome relations. "

END SNIP

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2011/1104/1224307040823.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:44 am

Revealed: publisher owned by the Catholic Church sells pornography
    7th of november 2011

Germany's biggest Catholic-owned publishing house has been rocked by disclosures that it has been selling thousands of pornographic novels with titles such as Sluts Boarding School and Lawyer's Whore with the full assent of the country's leading bishops.
    The revelations made in the publishing-industry newsletter Buchreport concern Weltbild, a company with an annual €1.7bn (£1.5bn) turnover and 6,400 employees. It is Germany's largest bookseller after Amazon and wholly owned by the Catholic Church.
    Buchreport revealed that Weltbild's massive assortment of titles available to customers online includes some 2,500 "erotic" books with unmistakably lewd titles including Call Me Slut!, Take Me Here, Take Me Now! and Lawyer's Whore, to name a few. The publisher's website also pictures the titles' lascivious dust jackets that feature colour photographs of scantily clad women in high heels and erotic underwear.
    Yesterday, Carel Haff, Weltbild's managing director, was quoted as saying that the revelations had provoked "a very intense and critical dialogue" within the company. He said discussions were under way about possibly limiting the assortment of titles that would be available in future.
    Catholic bishops responded with a statement claiming that "a filtering system failure" at the publishing house had allowed the books to stray on to the market. "We will put a stop to the distribution of possibly pornographic content in future," they said.
    But Bernhard Müller, editor of the Catholic magazine PUR, dismissed the clerics' reaction as grossly hypocritical. He alleged that the pornography scandal at Weltbild had been going on for at least a decade with the Church's full knowledge. Mr Müller said that in 2008, a group of concerned Catholics had sent bishops a 70-page document containing irrefutable evidence that Weltbild published books that promoted pornography, Satanism and magic. They demanded that the publisher withdraw the titles.
    But their protests appear to have been completely ignored. Writing in the Die Welt newspaper, Mr Müller said most of the bishops refused to respond to the charges. "The sudden proclaimed astonishment of many church leaders that pornographic material is being distributed by their publishing house, is play acting – bad play acting," Mr Müller said. "Believers have been complaining to their bishops about this for years."
    The Catholic Church bought Weltbild more than 30 years ago. The publisher has gradually transformed itself into one of Germany's largest media companies with the help of some €182mof Catholic Church tax levied on believers. To increase its profits, in 1998 the company merged with five other publishing houses that market pornographic titles. One of them is Droemer Knaur, which is 50 per cent church-owned. Another is Blue Panther Books, which was excluded from the list of participating publishers at this year's Frankfurt Book Fair allegedly because of the pornographic content of is titles.
    It emerged yesterday that in an attempt to clear itself of potential embarrassment over the sale of porn, the Catholic Church tried to sell Weltbild in 2009. But the bishops apparently abandoned the idea after they failed to get the price they were asking.

read on: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/revealed-publisher-owned-by-the-catholic-church-sells-pornography-6257572.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm

This among other things makes one ashamed to be Catholic. Politics, mafia and the church rolled up into one ball of wax. I always thought the priests should dress like Franciscan monks in simple garments and the wealth of the church be given back to the populace to make their lives better... even if it all went to schools where the children got everything they needed (food, clothing and excellent education) would be a good start.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Carol wrote:This among other things makes one ashamed to be Catholic. Politics, mafia and the church rolled up into one ball of wax. I always thought the priests should dress like Franciscan monks in simple garments and the wealth of the church be given back to the populace to make their lives better... even if it all went to schools where the children got everything they needed (food, clothing and excellent education) would be a good start.

The more I look at the world predicament, the smaller I feel, and the problems seem to be much larger than I thought. I continue to attempt to be a relatively silent reformer of the City-States, which includes the Roman Catholic Church, and really, the Anglican Communion. I have most recently been devotionally studying a harmony of the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' (and proposing the possibility of an English/Latin version called 'The Anglo-Catholic Book of Common Prayer' with an introduction by the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Pope of Rome -- to be approved for use in both the Anglican Communion and the Roman Catholic Church -- for purposes of ecumenism and reunification -- with minimalist-traditionalist historical-continuity paving the way for possible Anglican-Catholic reunification -- possibly in cooperation with a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- centered in the City of London -- and ceremonially meeting in St. Paul's Cathedral), the 'Desire of Ages' (a devotional book centered in the Life and Teachings of Jesus -- written by Ellen G. White), the 'Federalist Papers' (including the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights), 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs' (Christocentric Biblical Egyptology by Ralph Ellis), and Sacred Classical Music.

I obviously object to the historical and contemporary absurdities, abuses, corruptions, persecutions, atrocities, infiltrations, subversions, excesses, etc, etc. -- yet I feel that a properly reformed Roman Catholic Church is essential for this world to have any sort of a happy and productive future. This organization is probably at the center of the battle between good and evil in this solar system, and at the epicenter of any galactic issues and conflicts with other planets, star-systems, races, etc. I continue to be both a friend and an enemy of the church.

I tend to lean toward the French and English versions of Roman Catholicism -- especially regarding how they conduct their services. I lean toward the Anglican Communion, as being a futuristic version of Roman Catholicism. The Roman Catholic Church seems to be burdened with a helluva lot of negative baggage and historical necessities. What if the Roman Catholic Church essentially joined the Anglican Communion? After you stop laughing, think about it! Would Lutherans, Episcopalians, Presbyterians, Methodists, and Orthodox Christians be more likely to unite with an Anglican Communion which included the Roman Catholic Church? I know this has a snowball's chance in hell of gaining any traction, but it is something worth thinking about. I'm a fan of Minimalist Tradtionalism and Contemporary Evolutionary Innovation. Some of the Papal robes, hats, thrones, and titles bother me (a lot). I like a combination of the royal-model and the servant-model. I am thinking outside of the box and outside of the church. I am an outsider trying to think like an insider, and it's probably not working, but I'd rather do it this way, than just throw stones and tell two billion people that they're going to hell...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Rev Kevin Annett: Mohawk Nation assumes jurisdiction over genocide in Ontario school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTb2Z14ecGI

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:21 pm