tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger  Empty JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:06 am

JFK's prepared-handwritten speech was in Governors Connally's breast pocket
    as he road with the president on the day of his death.
    He was planning on delivering this message to the Nation in a televised address...

this is what he would have said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcEeSnc1onU&feature=player_embedded#at=14

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger  Empty Re: JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:38 pm

I tend to doubt this story, but I don't doubt that Kennedy was deeply knowledgeable about the Secret Government and the Secret Space Program. The speech on You Tube helps me to imagine what some aspects of a Kennedy disclosure speech might've been like, and all I really have is my imagination right now. I deal in possibilities and probabilities, and I will continue to do so. Check this out. http://www.rense.com/general10/jfkufo.htm
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger  Empty Re: JFK Disclosure Speech - This is The Speech he NEVER made - posted by The eXchanger

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 am

JFK found out about Zapata Oil smuggling in Drugs (Bush Senior's Company) and the CIA's subsequent Covert Smuggling Operations.

Those Operations were intially through Zapata Oil so as to be able to place Black Project & TTP (Technology Transfer Project) Funding into an area where Disclosure would be unlikley to happen due to the fact that there was no paper trail or Oversight with It being funded and run Convertly.

Its changed a little after JFKs Death of course but Its still pretty much a Black Bag Operation.

Here - Check It out for Yourself...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 am

"Family of Secrets" by Russ Baker is a good resource for Bush dirt. But no matter how much dirt is convincingly revealed, nothing ever happens to bring anyone to justice. We live in a completely lawless society when it comes to big-shot corruption, murder, and mayhem. They have a free pass. 'Ring of Power' is quite the eye-opener. I have a hard time watching it. I have to force myself to keep trying to face reality. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-A54h_GQ8&feature=related

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:00 am