tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP Empty THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP Empty Re: THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP

Post  Micjer Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP Empty Re: THE ELITE ARE LAUGHING (at some of us) The Gullable American Idiot EXPLAINED-please wake UP

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

i enjoyed that movie, thanks for posting it :)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:31 am

You are welcome.

Parts of it were included in your video post above it. The entire speech was so good I felt it was worth hearing it all. James Spader is such a great orator.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:36 am