tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The Ying and Yang of Physics...

Brook
    Brook

The Ying and Yang of Physics... Empty The Ying and Yang of Physics...

Post  Brook Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Before you start watching this video...let me prepare you for a long set of three parts. If you watch it get a pot of coffee ready....or a gallon of sweet tea.....maybe some pop corn Wink

I discovered this guy Jack Sarfatti through a session. Now I could not figure out the reason why....as the person I found him through was a real wing nut. But when I found him..I also ran into some rather interesting facts. The most prevalent was the Aviary CIA connection and work in the area of government funded remote viewing and point in fact Jacks work in the area of "consciousness". I also found him connected to an "energy stream" I was inspecting through a remote view session of my own.

So if you can stick with this series of videos..I think you will find some rather interesting things....keeping in mind he speaks of the ones working in this area were "kept on a short leash"..and they (Jack and Dan) were among those also.

In listening to this..I strongly believe there are things left out...but it's a very fascinating discussion non the less. Be prepared for some rather in depth discussion and enjoy..I know I did. Some serious name dropping as well. As far as Jack Sarfatti goes...I've gained some serious respect for him during this discussion. All the same...remember that CIA connection. And later I will include some added information that goes along with this. As a project that is currently underway that really is an eye opening venture given this discussion.

I will add the first two videos..then click the link and it should automatically run through all the videos one by one from the link.

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

The Ying and Yang of Physics... Empty Re: The Ying and Yang of Physics...

Post  Brook Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:18 pm

After you listen to this...keep in mind I did some serious posts about him on my Egyptian folklore thread...well....he found me. And I just copied and am going to paste what he wrote about finding me on his facebook wall on November 1st 2010..and most of the things I was finding were from articles written by him or about him. Hence his one comment below.

Jack Sarfatti
    Watch out for those red pills;-)
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791-360.htm

November 1, 2010 at 8:43pm

• Francis Marion Williams likes this.

• The Ying and Yang of Physics... 211466_1006478107_6955066_q

Gavin Weston Self proclaimed as Illuminati ??November 1, 2010 at 9:04pm
      • The Ying and Yang of Physics... 211770_717552322_1623481_q

Jack Sarfatti All
        sorts of minor factual errors in it that is one. It was RA Wilson who
        put me in his book with that sub-title. Also I was not head of Esalen
        only of the PCRG Esalen Seminar in Jan 1976 - month long.November 1, 2010 at 9:08pm
      • The Ying and Yang of Physics... 211466_1006478107_6955066_q

Gavin Weston An interesting read none the less, almost choked on my red pill.November 1, 2010 at 9:15pm
      • The Ying and Yang of Physics... 211770_717552322_1623481_q

Jack Sarfatti Yes, she did her homework A- to B+ ;-)November 1, 2010 at 9:25pm

</li>

</li>
    • for those who do not believe he is self professed "Illuminati"....here ya go...

http://www.whale.to/b/sarfatti.html

Last edited by Brook on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Now...keep in mind the topic on the video...and check out this lastest project he's involved in......

100 Year Starship™

The 100 Year Starship™ Study is an effort seeded by DARPA to develop a viable and sustainable model for persistent, long-term, private-sector
    investment into the myriad of disciplines needed to make long-distance space travel practicable and feasible. The genesis of this study is to foster a rebirth of a sense of wonder among students, academia, industry, researchers and the general population to consider "why not" and to encourage them to tackle whole new classes of research and development related to all the issues surrounding long duration, long distance spaceflight. DARPA contends that the useful, unanticipated consequences of such research will have benefit to the Department of Defense and to NASA, as well as the private and commercial sector. This endeavor will require an understanding of questions such as: how do organizations evolve and maintain focus and momentum for 100 years or more; what models have supported long term technology development; what resources and financial structures have initiated and sustained prior settlements of "new worlds?" DARPA is supported in this effort by NASA Ames Research Center, who will act as the execution agent on DARPA's behalf.

THE 100 YEAR STARSHIP STUDY Strategy Planning Workshop Synthesis and Discussions
    This document provides a synthesis of discussions, without personal attribution, of the Strategic Planning

The group identified five key factors as high-level motivations for the exploration of distant space:
    • Human survival: ideas related to creating a legacy for the human species, backing up the Earth’s biosphere, and enabling long-term survival in the face of catastrophic disasters on Earth.
    • Contact with other life: finding answers to whether there is other life in the universe, whether “intelligent” life exists elsewhere in the galaxy, and at a basic level, whether we are alone in the universe.
    • Evolution of the human species: exploration as a human imperative, expansion of human understanding and consciousness through space exploration.
    • Scientific discovery: breakthroughs in scientific understanding of the natural universe, a pursuit for knowledge.
    • Belief and faith: a search for God or the Divine, a need to explore beyond Earth’s atmosphere as a part of natural theology or as found through religious revelation.

http://100yearstarshipstudy.com/

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Added from that PDF that needs to be brought forth......

Survival was identified as a driver for space exploration through the potential to ensure human survival in the face of planetary-wide catastrophes (including asteroid impacts and mass extinction events) and to potentially provide non-terrestrial repositories for biosphere backups. Contact with other life was identified as a fundamental driver for human exploration of space through the potential to provide answers to whether life is unique to Earth, and whether humanity is “unique” as the only intelligent life in the galaxy.

Milestones Brainstorming & Initial Discussion:
    - In less than five years:
    o Prove other Earths exist
    o Social involvement to create a world view of hope
    o Blockbuster movie (grossing more than $500M) that provokes public involvement and imagination
    o 100-Year Starship organization: create a credible organization plan, pursue endorsements
    o 100-Year Starship organization: 100 high-profile supporters of the 100-Year Starship goals in a public advertisement
    - In less than ten years:
    o Land humans on Mars
    o Communication via quantum entanglement (faster-than-light communication)
    o Generation of life from computer code, without cellular systems
    o Development of ability to sink carbon (i.e., green or recycling efforts) on Earth faster than we're creating it (with implications for “terraforming” other rocky planets or moons)
    - In less than 20 years:
    o Image of another ‘close Earth’
    o Telepresent probe on the surface of Europa
    o Capability to discover non-Earth-based life
    - In less than 25 years
    o Bounce a signal off an exoplanet
    - In less than 30 years:
    o Non-propellant satellite to Oort Cloud

http://100yearstarshipstudy.com/pdf/100YSS_January_Synopsis.pdf

Funding Sources
    A large majority of the group proposed a financial structure for any new organization that would be nearly or fully
    independent of government funding. While early investment by the U.S. government could be necessary or useful, the group agreed to focus on pursuing a financial structure that would be largely independent of government fiscal and political cycles, enabling longer-term stability. An endowment, with a yet-to-be-determined governance structure, is likely to be the preferred alternative.

And this PDF

https://www.fbo.gov/utils/view?id=4e97f00f960077f97483818426f13673

And October 2010 announcement from DARPA

http://www.darpa.mil/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=1799

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 am

Maybe this may grab your attention...or not. An acquaintance of Jack's made this same statement on facebook...and now I will copy and past from his facebook wall again...

[url=https://www.facebook.com/jack.sarfatti]Jack Sarfatti

Russell Targ heading to Las Vegas to meet with 100 ex Army officers who do remote viewing - the real men who stare at goats.

Tuesday at 12:55am

Russell Targ......

Russell Targ (born April 11, 1934) is an American physicist and author, an ESP researcher, and pioneer in the earliest development of the laser.
    Targ was born in Chicago. He is a son of William Targ, former editor-in-chief of G.P. Putnam's, where his father was editor and publisher of "The Godfather". Russell is a brother-in-law of former World Chess Champion Bobby Fischer. He was married to Joan Targ, Bobby's sister, who died in 1998. Russell and Joan had a daughter, Elisabeth Targ, who was a psychiatrist, and two sons Alexander and Nicholas.
    Targ received a Bachelor of Science in physics from Queens College in 1954, and did graduate work in physics at Columbia University. He received two National Aeronautics and Space Administration awards for inventions and contributions in lasers and laser communications.
    Targ is also an editor, publisher, songwriter, producer, and teacher. In 1997 he retired from Lockheed Martin as a project manager and senior staff scientist, where he developed laser technology for airborne detection of wind shear and air turbulence. He has published more than a hundred papers on lasers, plasma physics, laser applications and electro-optics.

At the Stanford Research Institute in the 1970s and 1980s, Targ and his colleague Harold E. Puthoff co-founded a 23-year, $25-million program of research into psychic abilities and their operational use for the U.S. intelligence community, including the CIA, Defense Intelligence AgencyArmy Intelligence. These abilities are referred to collectively as "remote viewing." Targ and Puthoff both believe that Uri Geller, retired police commissioner Pat Price, and artist Ingo Swann all had genuine psychic abilities.

From 1972 to 1995 the program was classified SECRET and compartmentalized with Limited Access. That is to say, the program was
    not only classified, but every single person who was informed about the program had to personally sign a so-called bigot list, to acknowledge
    that they had been exposed to the program data. However, their work met criticism from some, including psychologists David Marks and Richard Kammann in their 1980 book, The Psychology of the Psychic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Targ

Russell Targ one of the Aviary in the videos they speak of. Big question is....WHY ARE 100 EX ARMY OFFICERS WHO REMOTE VIEW meeting in Las Vegas?

Now this 100 year starship program was rolled out by DARPA....for those who are not aware DARPA is...

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of new technology for use by the military. DARPA has been responsible for funding the development of many
    technologies which have had a major effect on the world, including computer networking, as well as NLS, which was both the first hypertext system, and an important precursor to the contemporary ubiquitous graphical user interface.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

And they report directly to the Department of Defense...or DOD

DARPA is independent from other more conventional military R&D and reports directly to senior Department of Defense management. DARPA has around 240 personnel (about 140 technical) directly managing a $3.2 billion budget. These figures are "on average" since DARPA focuses on short-term (two to four-year) projects run by small, purpose-built teams.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

Now it says above that they focus on 'short-term' (two to four-year) projects, and here they are sponsoring a 100 year starship program?

Questions.....and raised from the videos posted in post number one....what are these remote viewers working on? In the video it is said that one remote viewing session was from the year 2017 and a possible alien invasion was detected. And then again the question is raised that there is no viewing after 2012. The "Eschaton" they are speaking of is the "end of the world" "rapture" "second coming" as described by Dan Smith (the yang) in the video.

And here is DARPA sponsoring a program that (and I will re post it here from their own PDF)

Survival was identified as a driver for space exploration through the potential to ensure human survival in the face of planetary-wide catastrophes (including asteroid impacts and mass extinction events) and to potentially provide non-terrestrial repositories for biosphere backups. Contact with other life was identified as a fundamental driver for human exploration of space through the potential to provide answers to whether life is unique to Earth, and whether humanity is “unique” as the only intelligent life in the galaxy.

So again I stress and ask...what are 100 ex army officers that remote view meeting in Las Vegas for?

In the words of Jack Sarfatti......."it's signal nonlocality"

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 am; edited 5 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 am

I will add this...

Maybe it's time one of our "own" expert remote viewers here at the mists to work on this and see what it is they are working so hard on here?

HINT HINT The Ying and Yang of Physics... 1890901109
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 am

Retrocausality and Signal Nonlocality in
    Consciousness and Cosmology
    Jack Sarfatti
    ISEP.
    Chestnut Street, San Francisco, CA 94133

ABSTRACT
    I conjecture that the intrinsic conscious mental field is analogous to a hologram
    described by a low frequency effective field nonlinear dissipative (non-unitary) local
    macroquantum coherent c-number multi-component order parameter. This order
    parameter landscape in our brain obeys a Landau-Ginzburg type equation for a nonequilibrium
    dissipative structure with signal nonlocality violating microscopic
    orthodox quantum theory. Therefore, different parts of the brain can locally decode
    messages from other distant parts without having to wait for classical electrical and
    chemical signal keys to move slower than light. The coherent order parameter
    landscape is phase and amplitude locked into the distributed pattern of the electrical
    and chemical signals both for sensory input and motor output in a set of creative
    feedback-control loops. The imprinting action of the electrical and chemical signal
    patterns on the intrinsically mental landscape excites our inner conscious qualia and
    explains the “binding problem” of how the conscious mind has an undivided
    wholeness. The piloting reaction of those excitations in the mental landscape back
    on the electrical and chemical signal pattern is our volition in which thought is
    expressed in our motor behavior. The application of similar ideas to the
    cosmological dark energy and arrow of time problems is also discussed. Indeed, I
    suggest that the dark energy accelerating the universe is advanced Hawking-Unruh
    black body radiation from our future observer-dependent cosmological event
    horizon.

Keywords: retro-causality, signal nonlocality, conscious qualia, holography, arrow
    of time, horizons, dark energy, de Sitter space, Unruh effect, cosmological
    constant paradox, Wheeler-Feynman advanced radiation

http://journalofcosmology.com/SarfattiConsciousness.pdf
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 am

DARPA June 15th 2011 Media Release.........this in not falling off their plate.

http://www.darpa.mil/NewsEvents/Releases/2011/2011/06/15_DARPA_Encourages_Individuals_and_Organizations_to_Look_to_the_Stars.aspx

and this is not simply a USA base funded project...........

The symposium is expected to attract roughly hundreds of people from around the world. Speaking abstracts for papers and roposed panels should be submitted online at www.100yss.org by 2:00 pm ET on Thursday, July 8, 2011.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:26 pm