tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Hello Everyone!

olivia
    olivia

Hello Everyone! Empty Hello Everyone!

Post  olivia Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm so glad to be here. I have been lurking for a few weeks but would like to contribute and be a part of the community.

Thx!

olivia sunny
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Hello Everyone! Empty Re: Hello Everyone!

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:51 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you here Olivia. I lurked for a while before I joined up too, but I'm so glad I did as I'm sure you will be when you see how friendly, intelligent and accepting the members here are. I know your contributions will be welcomed with open arms too. The more the merrier.

I love you
    olivia
    olivia

Post  olivia Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:31 am

Sanicle wrote:Let me be the first to welcome you here Olivia. I lurked for a while before I joined up too, but I'm so glad I did as I'm sure you will be when you see how friendly, intelligent and accepting the members here are. I know your contributions will be welcomed with open arms too. The more the merrier.

I love you

Exactly why I joined! Intelligent and even-tempered. I can be a bit snarky - and that seems to be welcome too.

cheers!
    Zingara
    Zingara

Post  Zingara Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

olivia wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Let me be the first to welcome you here Olivia. I lurked for a while before I joined up too, but I'm so glad I did as I'm sure you will be when you see how friendly, intelligent and accepting the members here are. I know your contributions will be welcomed with open arms too. The more the merrier.

:heart:

Exactly why I joined! Intelligent and even-tempered. I can be a bit snarky - and that seems to be welcome too.

cheers!

You betcha! Welcome, from one of the snarky ones who was accepted here with open arms and no "trigger" fingers.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 am

Warm welcome in the Mists Olivia .
    Have a great journey with us .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:17 am