tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"

willnot
    willnot

Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"  Empty Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"

Post  willnot Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:36 pm

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html

The CHANI Project

During the years 1994 to 1999, a group of researchers from an organisation/corporation, which I will call RAND and Associates, or RA, had access to an underground CERN-like collider facility in Africa (the location is still classified). A contingent of AFRICOM security personnel was tasked with securing the base and, of course, keeping its location secret. The AFRICOM station commander made and supervised all the travel and accommodation arrangements for the team of researchers. They were closely watched 24/7.

Between those years, the researchers started receiving communications from an Entity who claimed to be from a parallel universe/dimension/timeline. A remarkable and groundbreaking interaction ensued. For a period of five years, researchers asked the Entity a series of over 20,000 questions and received answers to more than 95 per cent of questions asked.

snip...

CHANI and Computer "Channelling"

"What made CHANI unique from any other channelling method/technique is that the researchers never used a human "channeller". Thus they eliminated the emotion, feeling and interpretation of a human channeller. It was a pure, directed and dedicated channel, not distorted or affected/infected by human mood swings or interferences from the subconscious mind of a human subject with possible suppressed emotion, memory and psychological trauma. The imaginative ability of human input was effectively removed from the calculations and result.

The precise mechanics of how these words were captured, displayed and reproduced using the CHANI device is still classified. To my knowledge, it was the first documented case in which a machine/device/ computer model was used successfully to make contact with, over a prolonged period of time, and interact with, or "channel", another being or entity. The researchers established contact with only one Entity. The Entity was verified to them in ways and methods that are still highly classified and which I can't elaborate on."

http://thechaniproject.com/nexus.html
    mudra
    mudra

Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"  Empty Re: Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"

Post  mudra Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:33 am

Warm welcome in the Mists willnot .
    I never heard of the Chanti project before.
    The Bezerk material I am more familiar with.
    Thanks for sharing.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"  Empty Re: Anyone here seen this? The CHANI Project and Computer "Channelling"

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am

Hmmm, some very interesting reading there willnot. Thanks for the link. That ET asks many questions and has many ideas that some of us have. Shame the so-called leaders don't read this stuff.

Welcome to the forum. Cool
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 am

Just reading more of this CHANI material in a pdf from the Nexus Magazine. Apparently this entity they were communicating with says our solar system is going to merge with theirs in the future and gave signs of when this is to occur which include a cosmic sonic boom event and changes to our Sun and Jupiter....step by step indicators. 'He' also gave a time but that's classified of course lol. It's said he'd given other predictions that were played out in that time period which proved to be accurate also. Interesting stuff.

I'm wondering if anyone else has read this material and formed any opinions of its efficacy.

Here's the link for this (and other) downloads from Nexus for any who haven't seen the material yet:
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=25&Itemid=71
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Banned From The Chani Project Forum is freedom of speach totally gone for good?
    Just to see if anyone else has been banned recently from the Chani Project Forum?

(btw, this is not MY post... TRANCOSO Exclamation )

I found myself banned for writting something that obviously hit a nerve with the owners, I had never spammed had multiple accounts or anything.

basically they have been found out, they are using that Forum as a mind control of kinds....

They are trying to control the thought process of the followers.

Basically if you dont follow their chain of thought, and do as they tell you, you get banned, So if you think outside the box on a Conspiracy forum you get the boot? how ironic.

Most of you will have heard about the Captain S & Bluecoat story, I made a comment regarding the fact that this story was fabricated to make their NEW forum, a big internet hit.

If it wasnt for that story the forum would have been small fish.

But after the owner had stopped writing about the Eleine I asked the question of, now its all over how many believe?

And I also passed the comment that I think that the story was fabricated in order to bring about the much needed traffic to the website.

CONTINUE AT: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1693648/pg1
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 am

Thanks for that Trancoso. I love you

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 am