tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Choose your World

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Choose your World Empty Choose your World

Post  ClearWater Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 am

There is only one world, but within that one world there are nearly 7 billion worlds. Each individual expression of being is experiencing a world all their own.
    Reality is neither static, nor 'one size fits all'. Perception IS reality. The perception of reality changes in kind as the perceiver changes. How you perceive the world determines how you experience the world.
    A person dieing of starvation may feel they are living in a loving, abundant world. Someone with an abundance of commodities may feel the world is a cold and empty place.

I marvel at the beauty of...
    A white swan landing gracefully on the mirrorlike surface of a pond.
    Leaves floating on a stiff breeze.
    The old abandoned farmhouse, with vines growing up the side and half of the roof caved in.

I feel a great outpouring of love for...
    The squirrels chasing each other playfully around the trunk of an old oak.
    The little girl stomping her feet, clad in brand new white shoes, in every puddle she can find.
    I see the loss of life at the hands of human beings. I see that perhaps the only difference between myself and the persons who commit such acts is that I have felt loved while they have not. I see that condemnation is the beginning of such acts and that compassion is the end of such acts. In this seeing, love arises naturally.

Beauty is always available everywhere if you have the eyes to see it.
    Love is always available everywhere if you have the heart to feel it.

Choose your world.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Choose your World Empty Re: Choose your World

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 pm

OUTSTANDING POST ...
    THANK YOU for adding such brilliance to this day :)
    much appreciated

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm