tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why

Anchor
    Anchor

I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why Empty I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why

Post  Anchor Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 am

It is evident to me that we are creators because we can create thoughts. All of us can do that.

Thoughts are what everything is.

We, likely, do not consciously grasp that we are part of one original thought, that we are thought.

I think I agree that all is part of one original thought.

I am that I am

Each little step we take in the direction to being aware of that, each expansion of conciousness sees us understanding the basis of why we are all one.

The constructs of individuation (souls) etc are all part of the introspection and self-learning of the one original thought.

That is why we don't know it yet, we are subsets of the one thought

Conciousness contains only our own thought, focussed on to soul, then as we work in groups and share conciousness as more evolved social complexes, then onwards to complete expansion and oneness with the creative thought that started this thing

Man what a trip!

Think this through, then go outside and look at the stars on a clear night.

I just did.

Its just love!

Infinite love, infinite endless love and thought

Infinite intelligence creating infinite thought

On and on

All is one and it is all love.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why Empty Re: I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why

Post  Carol Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:25 am

Yup.

"That is why we don't know it yet, we are subsets of the one thought"

This is absolutely on the mark John. That one thought being the manifestation of Divine creation.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why Empty Re: I know I am a creator, so I know we are creators, and that creation contains us all - here is why

Post  mudra Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:04 pm

I wanted to comment on your post .
    But then I decided to watch the sky and just share the vision with you .

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
    — Rumi

Thank you Anchor John

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:10 am