tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

greybeard
    greybeard

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 10 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  greybeard Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:19 am

Micjer wrote:It is hard for me to get my pea brain around the idea of an infinate number of parallel universes. Not saying he is wrong, just ...Whoa!

Once upon a time the atom was considered to be as small as it gets now that is very big in the scheme of things, similarly the sun was considered large now its small.
    Similarly we can only see and hear within a certain range--- its small considering the pssible range, many things are there in existence out-with our senses.
    I like Nassim Haramein

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 am

Micjer wrote:It is hard for me to get my pea brain around the idea of an infinate number of parallel universes. Not saying he is wrong, just ...Whoa!

He is basically saying , as I understand it Micjer, that each of us is creating his own reality to experience. That makes up for so many times lines each different from the other . And also that basically our belief systems and how much agreements we put there with others are integral part of it . Creation goes from Spirit to mind to mattter. Not the other way around.If I was living on the exact same time line than you I would than attract the exact same experiences that you do which is'nt the case .We all have will and intention that is how we manifest the world.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 am

Well, well, well...

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a rapid dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which also disintegrated when it approached the sun in 2000. Comets are fragile objects, so this development while unexpected comes as no surprise.

http://spaceweather.com/

When Comet Elenin reaches its closest point to Earth (22 million miles), it will pose no danger to us, yet because of various "hyperdimensional" measurements and parameters, Hoagland has concluded that it has a specifically designed trajectory. It's an artificial object sent by an intelligence, possibly as a kind of time capsule by our ancestors, he argued. It also appears to have a tetrahedral shape (see related photos/article), which suggests it's an actual ship with generators, computers, and controls, he continued.

hmmm....

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks Mudra and Chris.

I love Nassim, and your explanation helps Mudra.

Very Happy
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:52 am

The latest re the Comet Elenin
    Seems it is "dying"

Chris

http://sydneystargazers.com/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:09 am

greybeard wrote:The latest re the Comet Elenin
    Seems it is "dying"

Chris

http://sydneystargazers.com/

The world is changing so fast in these times Chris .
    There is nothing we can plan really . The future is 'nt written in stone.
    One day at a time with the Heart as our compass is just fine and as it should be .
    From this we let the universe reajust itself harmoniously in the cosmic dance.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 am

burgundia wrote:

It says this video is private. I cannot view. However I did view it on GLP . Very odd indeed. May be just lens flare. Candle in the Wind

Last edited by Micjer on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:27 am

Someone told me that it can't be Elenin.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:35 am

John Hogue had a prediction about Elenin's alignment for September 26th = another quake to rival Japan.

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/2011/08/hurricane-irene-and-seven-temblors-of-september-2011/

I suspect Boylan is off with his predictions for the east coast this next week but posted the info for a FYI - just in case.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3136-dr-richard-boylan-five-great-quakes-august-30th-predictions-for-east-coast

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:43 am

Looks like they are busy up there Burgundia and Micjer Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Just what you didn't want to know...

ELENIN Disintergtating!! Is Complete DIS INFO!!! Debunked
    http://reallyabovetopsecret.com/2011/09/elenin-disintergtating-is-complete-dis-info-debunked/

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:39 am

burgundia wrote:Someone told me that it can't be Elenin.

Totally agree.Looking at the link below. If Jupiter was explode like this and taking into account where elenin is according to the link below. The explosion would have taken out the earth to get to elenin.

I will say though that it is a very interesting video. If it is not Elenin then what is it?

http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html elenin jpl with stereo location

Carol wrote:Just what you didn't want to know...

http://reallyabovetopsecret.com/2011/09/elenin-disintergtating-is-complete-dis-info-debunked/

Sorry even my 8yr old saw through this video. Boy there are some right characters out there. People should really calm down. Firstly the change on direction of the object would not be because the object, (I say object simply because it is not Elenin, this would have been the obvious debunk, but Joe blockhead who did the video took an even more arse ended about denunking.) has gone through the eliptic plane. At the distances that the observation are made from would not make that instant effect.

I hope those blockheads don't have children.

sorry but the debunker is debunked.

As for Jupiter exploding. The day it does that we have another sun in our dying very rapidly solar system.

What jokers.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:39 am

lawlessline wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Someone told me that it can't be Elenin.

Totally agree.Looking at the link below. If Jupiter was to explode like that and taking into account where elenin is according to the link below. The explosion would have taken out the earth to get to elenin.

I will say though that it is a very interesting video. If it is not Elenin then what is it?

http://secchi.nrl.navy.mil/STEREOorbit/C2010_X1.html elenin jpl with stereo location

Carol wrote:Just what you didn't want to know...

Sorry even my 8yr old saw through this video. Boy there are some right characters out there. People should really calm down. Firstly the change on direction of the object would not be because the object, (I say object simply because it is not Elenin, this would have been the obvious debunk, but Joe blockhead who did the video took an even more arse ended about denunking.) has gone through the eliptic plane. At the distances that the observation are made from would not make that instant effect.

I hope those blockheads don't have children.

sorry but the debunker is debunked.

As for Jupiter exploding. The day it does that we have another sun in our dying very rapidly solar system.

What jokers.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 am

I love it.. debunker debunked. Perfect.

For the most part I just pass the info on without comment Tom as a "for your information". I don't always have the time to do extensive research. However, with Elenin I have more questions then answers and had already decided not to worry about it awhile back. I just didn't get a sense of danger. I don't even get a sense of danger from the sun (not because it couldn't wipe us out) but because I know we are protected by ET. Same with Elenin - we're protected. I guess we have enough to deal with the expanding earth from all the increased cosmic gamma ray bombardment and what that is creating (increased volcanism, increased earth quakes, earth axis tilt shift, increased severe weather changes).

The curious thing about Elenin is all of the conflicting information that is out there from it supposedly being a space craft to a comet that is much like one that we saw a few years back that did disintegrate. Wading through the various data can be daunting at times and I tend to lean toward the scientific explanation first.

Now our solar system is in the middle of the Oort Cloud so it is expected that there would be an increase of space debris (comets and astroids) which would also contribute to an increase in solar activity (solar flares and CMEs). This is all part of a cycle and easily explainable from a scientific perspective. However, youtube can also be an adventure into fantasy land. Some of the people who are making up some of these video reports are somewhat scary looking when you get a good look at their eyes. One wonders what on earth is going through their minds and if paranoia is just rampant out there.

I think that is one reason I like Dutch Sinse so much, as he is "just show me the facts" kind of guy without all the hype and personal speculations.

What I enjoy about Mists is how many level-headed members contribute and share their knowledge so that we all tend to get onto the same page about what is unfolding around us.

The FYI data that I post is just that. For your information. However, each person must discern for his or herself what resonates and what appears to be false. Together we sort through this faster as a team then just reading about it out their on our own - because quite frankly, I can be just as much in the dark as the next person on topics I really know nothing about or haven't researched. I appreciate what you, Tom and others, who take the time to set the record straight. Thanks so much luv! cheers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 am

If Elenin Disintegrates, What
    Could Come Our Way?

Yowusa.com, 01-September-2011

Marshall Masters

Since the first release of the video, Comet Elenin Forecast for 9/2011 to 1/2012 and the Hopi Blue Star Kachina by Marshall Masters on August 23, 2011, new developments are adding new dimension to this issue. Namely, a flurry of Internet posts and articles inferring Comet Elenin has disintegrated.

However, as of this publication date, no credible evidence has been presented to back these inferences that Comet Elenin has in fact, disintegrated. Rather, what is now being reported, is that Comet Elenin has dimmed and that some astronomers are predicting it will not survive perihelion. Elenin's closest distance to the Sun which occurs on or about September 11, 2011.

Universetoday.com, August 29, 2011
    Comet Elenin Could Be Disintegrating

Astronomers monitoring Comet Elenin have noticed the comet has decreased in brightness the past week, and the coma is now elongating and diffusing. Some astronomers predict the comet will disintegrate and not survive perihelion, its closest approach to the Sun.

Spaceweather.com, August 30, 2011
    So Much for Doomsday

The behavior of Comet Elenin is akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which disintegrated when it approached the sun in back in 2000.

Comets are fragile objects, easily disrupted by solar heat. As a result, the possible breakup of Comet Elenin, while unexpected, comes as no surprise.

Despite premature debunker spin, that reliable sources are not reporting any observation of an actual disintegration of Comet Elenin. Rather, they report dimming and that Elenin could disintegrate in the near future.

Nonetheless, trickily worded headlines spin the notion that Comet Elenin has in fact disintegrated. Ostensibly, to quash pubic concerns about this comet.

Whether these misleading headlines are based in expedient hubris or malevolence intention makes no difference. Either way, the confusion will stymie the interest of many, at a time when they should be reviewing their own preparation and planning efforts.

However the prediction that Comet Elenin will not survive perihelion, does raise a vital question. What will happen to the Earth, should Elenin actually disintegrate? Could it mean an uneventful flyby, or could it prove to be a bad turn of luck for all life on Earth?

This could be the case, if a prediction first published in a New York Times Best Selling book in 1998, comes to pass. If so, the day Elenin actually does disintegrate, will be remembered as the day we all began lighting prayer candles.

To put this disturbing possibility of this 1998 prediction in context, this article will present a disintegration convergence threat assessment, apply that to a convergence timeline and then compare that with various scientific and paranormal predictions for the near future. The result will be a disturbing sequence of events and predictions soon to unfold.

read on: http://yowusa.com/planetx/2011/planetx-2011-09a/1.shtml

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:56 am

If what Hoagland says about all the numbers related to Elenin is true, it is NOT a comet.That's why we do not know what is happening/has happened to it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

burgundia wrote:If what Hoagland says about all the numbers related to Elenin is true, it is NOT a comet.That's why we do not know what is happening/has happened to it.

Exactly. Now we just need to know if Hoagland is out-to-lunch or extremely out-to-lunch.

And this is another reason why there is so much confusion because he knows info we don't know, but what we also don't know is how credible is he this go around.

And then there is the data about alignments and significant quakes, including the March 11th quake in Japan. Is that data accurate of false.

It certainly would be nice if someone who knew what the hell was going on would chime in and give us the facts.

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Carol wrote:
    burgundia wrote:If what Hoagland says about all the numbers related to Elenin is true, it is NOT a comet.That's why we do not know what is happening/has happened to it.

Exactly. Now we just need to know if Hoagland is out-to-lunch or extremely out-to-lunch.

And this is another reason why there is so much confusion because he knows info we don't know, but what we also don't know is how credible is he this go around.

And then there is the data about alignments and significant quakes, including the March 11th quake in Japan. Is that data accurate of false.

It certainly would be nice if someone who knew what the hell was going on would chime in and give us the facts.

I lost the plot a long time ago Carol.
    I havent a clue but it is a fascinating topic.
    I really cant believe the Alien guided whatever bit.
    ET's can come and go effortlessly as far as I can see.

The whole story is over the top except that alignments did seem to cause earth quakes and the solar system is going through rapid change.
    Whats next I wonder?

Chris
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Carol wrote:I love it.. debunker debunked. Perfect.

For the most part I just pass the info on without comment Tom as a "for your information". I don't always have the time to do extensive research. Thanks so much luv! cheers

Carol,

I agree with the info getting out even incorrect info it always helps to keep the brain alive, thinking about the hows and whys. Keep 'em coming sweetness. The post was for the two guys who made the videos, and maybe I was a bit harsh. I just don't like things in CAPS LOCK ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVEN'T EEVEN THOUGHT OF WHAT THEY AE SAYING. After the title it was just a real grating teeth.

As for Dutch, I agree with you there. I hear Hollywood is good in speculation. But where is the question that; if it wasn't elenin. WTF was it? The video is still interesting.

Carol you have reason to have no fear, a real surf lady through and through, or was that a skate label? Answers on a post card please.

luv y'all,

t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:47 pm

mudra wrote:If Elenin Disintegrates, What
    Could Come Our Way?

Marshall Masters

However the prediction that Comet Elenin will not survive perihelion, does raise a vital question. What will happen to the Earth, should Elenin actually disintegrate? Could it mean an uneventful flyby, or could it prove to be a bad turn of luck for all life on Earth?

Love Always
    mudra

I was thining this the other day. If it does break up then we really are in deep impact or the other film with Bruce Willis, Armagedon I think.

Strange Brucie Baby gets alot of prediction films. Question Rolling Eyes

Just a little more spice to the pot. santa

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:00 pm

FYI ...

SANNI CETO is a a hybrid E.T. who incarnated in 1958 and recalls her past life as the commander of the spacecraft that crashed in Roswell.

Sanni Ceto on Veritas Radio - ELEnin and Nibiru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzIZE6lOXlY&feature=player_embedded#!

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:01 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    mudra wrote:If Elenin Disintegrates, What
    Could Come Our Way?

Marshall Masters

Love Always
    mudra

I was thining this the other day. If it does break up then we really are in deep impact or the other film with Bruce Willis, Armagedon I think.

Strange Brucie Baby gets alot of prediction films. Question Rolling Eyes

Just a little more spice to the pot. santa

t

This seems to be a definitive professional take on the demise of Elenin

http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:03 pm