tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Canadians & the Fluoride Issue

Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Canadians & the Fluoride Issue Empty Canadians & the Fluoride Issue

Post  Nenuphar Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am

Please support the petition to remove fluoride from the drinking water in the Halifax Regional Municipality (Nova Scotia). A former Nova Scotian now living in BC, I will be signing. I encourage all Canadians concerned with the addition of fluoride to our drinking water to support this petition.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/halifaxwater/

Also, this letter to the editor appeared in the province's weekend paper, The Chronicle Herald. I *love* it when people do their homework and present the facts! A wonderful eye-opener to the general population, who have been taught that fluoride in the water is something beneficial.

Note that at the end of this letter, there is the option to "recommend" the article. Another easy way to send the message that this is a topic of interest.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Letters/1240378.html

Please feel free to forward this info!

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Canadians & the Fluoride Issue Empty Re: Canadians & the Fluoride Issue

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 02, 2011 10:26 am

Signed...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Mon May 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks, Mercuriel.

I have been surprised at the negativity and backlash this post has received on the other forums I've posted it (a general discussion forum, Facebook, etc). If I see a petition I don't agree with or don't wish you sign, I simply don't. My posting about this issue has elicited a number of indignant replies - people telling me they won't be signing, and exactly why, suggesting that I "should do my research". That it "has been proven that the benefits of fluoride in drinking water outweigh the risks". One person cited several statements from the Canadian Cancer Society to this effect. Another person told me that they could not "in good conscience" sign that petition because fluoride has been proven to have beneficial effects (and that person likely had relatives in the concentration camps). I am going to assume that although these folks have been telling me to do some research and are quick to present quotes from various "health" organizations and pharmaceutical companies, they have done rather little research into the matter themselves.

Live and learn. And be much more cautious about what I post on public forums!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 am

Likely the only research They've done is to move around the Net and find all of the Disinfo about Flouride...

IE - If You go to the "Official" Agencies only - They'll be parroting the Establishment Line and nothing else. That said - Most Individuals don't know how to do Their own Independant Research and are sorely lacking in Discernment as They do so...

That said - Keep It up Nenuphar - It is what We are here to do...

That being - Stand and Try...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 am

I signed the petition Nenuphar.
    Thanks for bringing it up .

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 03, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm totally in support of removing fluoride from drinking water and won't let my daughter use it at the dentist or in toothpaste. It stores up in the brain, creates calcification around pineal and also as I recall ends up making bones more brittle. I have to go back and check my facts but I do recall it is used as rat poison elsewhere as well.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 pm

I signed also, Nenuphar. I'm glad you persisted. This is important. I will send it to relatives in Cape Breton. Thanks

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 pm