tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Dreaming same woman least 5 times

wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Dreaming same woman least  5 times Empty Dreaming same woman least 5 times

Post  wingmanof light Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Last month now this been after me. I dream about this one woman I know I never ever met this life time.

Now that I been single I hang out with ex. At times I think we get along enough maybe go forward and then every time ex gets crazy its been like be close I have to keep hear in my game but something else is coming. I get this other woman stuff.
    So hear it is. I dream t about this one woman 5 times. Same woman as if it was a past life and one present. We only dating in all of them and was romantic. Dark hair I always had a thing for blonds but this one is dark strait hair. Its is so real I could see her or draw a picture of he its happened 5 times now. then the dreams are in my mine like a repeating record saying pay attention.
    I always been single allot and had this some one i was looking for pacifically and the dream i get the feeling she is it. like that perfect glove match I never thought existed.

So i am more venting about it since its rattling my brain and what others thought. I was thinking its something to do with the energy I am getting and maybe she is the one that's been helping my a guardian or guide or something. I wonder if I will find hear hear ? My feeling is no I get that she is some one that will appear to me when the time is right not before.

Its like other things when i try to forget it gets stronger til I confront tit but its like ok Wear /who /when so like other stuff posting hear so maybe I get clarity on this. Its da Wave
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Dreaming same woman least  5 times Empty Re: Dreaming same woman least 5 times

Post  SuiGeneris Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 am

Dreaming same woman least  5 times Sui

Dreaming same woman least  5 times Xeia177 Dreaming same woman least  5 times 161471
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 am

I have a suggestion for you Wingman. I had a similar experience myself and was told by a world famous psychic that he's a soulmate of mine who was wanting to leave this world, wanting to reconnect with his soul group. He also said we were never meant to meet, and we didn't, which turned out to be a good thing for both of us. We did help each other through some difficult times and taught each other a lot about ourselves in the process. He was in fact a conscious astral traveller so I used to 'see' and 'talk' to him while I was awake as well as seeing him in my dreams. A very intense experience as we had a lot of karma to work out!

Another thought too. It's said that with the approaching Wave that the barriers between the different realities is breaking down, allowing them to 'bleed through'. So maybe that's what you are experiencing.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 am

I keep dreaming about the same woman - a really foxy Pleiadian from Pleione. Sometimes I dream about two of them (named Agony and Ecstasy)...
    wingmanof light
    wingmanof light

Dreaming same woman least  5 times Empty re

Post  wingmanof light Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Great ty
    .I bet its some one we left behind to help earth. It explain allot. It also atm helps me keep my eye one what I need to do to I suppose. Sort of comforting living in the now though. Thanks for sharing your dream also.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 pm