tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
6 posters

REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report  Empty REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Galactic Times: Earth Report (Episode 1)

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report  Empty Re: REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Galactic Times: The Destruction of Maldek (Episode 2)

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report  Empty Re: REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Galactic Times: Life on Mars! (Episode 3)

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 am

Haha, those videos are brilliant! And their website is seriously brilliant! Dedicated researchers who wish to serve humanity by looking into all the stuff we are interested in, and providing all their research and the tools to join them free. Our kind of people.

Thank you so much for posting these delightful videos to point the way to the website Trancoso. Excellent find. cheers Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:57 am

Trancoso, I have a question. In his videos about remote viewing, Courtney says he needs a partner in the future. He also says that there are many probable Earths...

How do we know with whom he is comunicating and whether his counterpart in the future is friendly to humanity?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Andromeda wrote:Trancoso, I have a question. In his videos about remote viewing, Courtney says he needs a partner in the future. He also says that there are many probable Earths...

How do we know with whom he is comunicating and whether his counterpart in the future is friendly to humanity?

Read his books 'COSMIC VOYAGE' & 'COSMIC EXPLORERS'.
    Both are available at www.courtneybrown.com

And you know what... They're for FREE
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm

And we still need to interview Professor Brown. I believe he is still with Emory University. Wouldn't that be a good one...and we could submit questions from forum members. Now, Trancoso needs to haul ash over here and ask the questions. I'll record on my "consumer grade camcorder" he he. Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Regarding the very funny fabulous video...do greys really have human looking front teeth? I would have made the grey with no teeth at all...and that's my first critique, don't mind me, I'm a director. Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Andromeda wrote:Trancoso, I have a question. In his videos about remote viewing, Courtney says he needs a partner in the future. He also says that there are many probable Earths...

Exactly, Andromeda. And by the way, why did you choose Andromeda as a name, I wonder? Linda
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

Perhaps you could be so kind to give me an idea cos I am burried in books in this moment Very Happy

Who are this people from the future? the Wingmakers like with Al Bieleck?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 am

lindabaker wrote:

Exactly, Andromeda. And by the way, why did you choose Andromeda as a name, I wonder? Linda

Haya Linda, lots of people that I know said they came from the Pleiades but I always felt that Andromeda is my home, it feels warm and inviting to me Very Happy

Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:54 am

I have a problem with his line of thought

1) They are military
    2) It is only an unproven theory
    3) It is very easy to be told what is in store. The illuminati uses satellites to beam down their script some is picked up by channelles, a different satellite can be used for remote viewers (the fairy good mother)?
    4) Who is the "tasker" from the future?
    5) They are asking for money to stop a theoretical dooms day sceneario (tax payers money)?
    6) How can we sure he is not tagged?
    7) How can we sure his techniques will not get us to a place where we will be tagged?

Cool If it is a multiuniverse, why focus only in two probabilities? What if there are millions of probabilities?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 am

Andromeda wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Perhaps you could be so kind to give me an idea cos I am burried in books in this moment Very Happy

Just download the pdf's & pick out the chapters that appeal to you.

Believe me, of all the books you're buried in/under, none is as interesting as 'COSMIC VOYAGE' or 'COSMIC EXPLORERS'.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Just download the pdf's & pick out the chapters that appeal to you.

Believe me, of all the books you're buried in/under, none is as interesting as 'COSMIC VOYAGE' or 'COSMIC EXPLORERS'.

I don't have time at the moment but I am scaning the 2nd book and what a dissapointment. It presents two timelines the Reptilians and the Galactic Federation

To my understanding there are 12 probabilities for each vector, how convenient that only those chosen by tptw are selected. I am sure that within the other 10 there are several probabilities where there is no catastrophes on earth and we achieve a peaceful outcome. Honestly...we are so programed!

The good news is that we do not have to buy into his timelines we have 10 probabilities more so lets get working in what we want Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 am

Trancoso, with all due respect, I have quickly scaned Cosmic Explorers and it sounds like a mixture of Dr. Who with Voyagers I by Ashayana Deane. The books are contemporary and Dr. started in 1971

Additionally to that the Task Maker is from the Galactic Federation so my personal conclusion is

1) He has not proven that aliens exist
    2) He says that what he is doing is scientific yet, channelers also receive the same messages over and over again but can we call that scientific?
    3) As I questioned before, they could also be subjects of mind control, tagging and satellite broadcast
    4) The two scenarios are the typical "good cop/bad cop believe me I know what I am talking about" "Follow me" "I am special" "I can do remote viewing". I don't believe in "follow me" people or the church of the remote viewers them being the priests of a better future
    5) Why examine only two timelines, it seems lame when the multiuniverses is your oyster

Anyone can do remote viewing WITHOUT training. Just focus on a memory and that is remote viewing to start with then there is this woman called Starfire Tor (another thread I just did this morning) and she is really scientifical about time slips. She even has documentation of such slips happening, worth reviewing her material. I am still in the process of doing that while at the same time reading 3 other books

The good news is that she has experience doing time shifts and it seems that we can help align with the probability of our choice and therefore we do not need military experts to tell us what to do with our future

It also appears that the Philadelphia experiment is a hoax which may well mean that most of what whistleblowers have been saying may very well be a hoax. We know that there is no such a thing as extraterrestrial flying saucers thanks to Nazi International now, lets keep up the good work of debunking the debunkers
    Crazy Happy Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:15 am

Also remote viewing protocols come from Scientology/Ron Hubbart and to be honest I can not take seriously Hubbart because of the Thetan story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Regardless of what Courtney Brown says, the official project was Project Stargate and it was inconclusive

One thing is clear, it is a military operation and that means that it follows the agenda of the elites which is no good for us. Think about it, their training can very well include mind control which is very possible as scientology is known for its effect on the mind

The other thing I have discovered, but is still lacking scientific support, is that the emotional body does not know the difference between reality and fantasy and that everything that we read, see and dream creates markers that can create probability shifts. Hence the amount of money being spent in make us believe in an alien invasion scenario, it has worked for the Elites for aeons but we are in a time of revealing and we can time shift to what we chose instead of what they want us to create

This is the big secret, our emotions can alter timelines which is why the general public is feed fear and war daily

I did not have much hope in the past but now I think we stand a chance if we shake off the lies

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:36 am

Andromeda wrote:2) He says that what he is doing is scientific yet, channelers also receive the same messages over and over again but can we call that scientific?
    Comparing Remote Viewing with channeling is like comparing a fish with an airplane.

Start with 'Cosmic Voyage'.

The GFL in Courtney Brown's books has nothing in common with the GL of Lies.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 am

Anyone can do remote viewing WITHOUT training.
    Absolutely not!!!

Look, before we go deeper into this subject please get aquanted with Remote Viewing.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:43 am

Andromeda wrote:Also remote viewing protocols come from Scientology/Ron Hubbart and to be honest I can not take seriously Hubbart because of the Thetan story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing

Regardless of what Courtney Brown says, the official project was Project Stargate and it was inconclusive

NO, NO, NO!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 am

It is your opinion Trancoso, my opinion is that channelers and remote viewers are susceptible to the same mind programing and there is evidence that Scientology is behind the protocol for remote viewing I am not making this up

I still don't understand why trade in for two timelines when one can have 12 in one vector. There are 12 vectors so figure that out. Why trade in for the worse case scenario when we can have the BEST case scenario. We are not doomed, we do not have to submit to powers and principalities. We can have a free humanity...we just have to work at it

Saying NO NO NO does not disprove anything of what I have said by the way, be more scientific

Can't you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that remote viewers are not programmed?

Can you denied that the Stargate project was not directed by Harold E Puthoff?
    Puthoff got involved with the Church of Scientology in the late 1960s and reached the top OT VII level by 1971. Puthoff wrote up his "wins" for a Scientology publication, claiming to have achieved "remote viewing" abilities.[4] In 1974, Puthoff also wrote a piece for Scientology's Celebrity magazine, stating that Scientology had given him "a feeling of absolute fearlessness".[5] Puthoff severed all connection with Scientology in the late '70's.[6]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_E._Puthoff

Can you prove that there is only two timelines and that we are doomed?

Of course you can't because it is not true

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that all the whistleblower debunking yada yada is just a bunch of lies and that we are being manipulated to create the elite's outcome. We don't have to, it is our planet after all, we can choose something better than Courtneys unproven BS

REMOTE VIEWING - Galactic Times: Earth Report  Plantpals_earth_characters

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Andromeda wrote:It is your opinion Trancoso, my opinion is that channelers and remote viewers are susceptible to the same mind programing
    This is absolute bs!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:13 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:It is your opinion Trancoso, my opinion is that channelers and remote viewers are susceptible to the same mind programing
    This is absolute bs!

I am sorry to disapoint you Trancoso, but I have done a lot of research on this and the answer is Pujarich

By means of psycho-acoustic devices, Puharich had the capability of projecting voices into the minds of "channelers", who believed they were in communication with a divine source. This insidious activity, which presumably is being conducted by other mind-control programmers since Puharich's death, has enabled the Illuminati to control the belief-structure of a very large segment of the New Age community. Hopefully, the above apocryphal tales will serve to demonstrate the necessity for commencing selected research projects from first principles.
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol9/articles/desb2.shtml

Anyone is suceptible to receive "messages" which is why there is such uniformity in the information that is being made available to the public

One will think that with so many probabilities in the multi universe we will get more variety eh? Flowers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Comparing Remote Viewing with channeling is like comparing a fish with an airplane.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    By means of psycho-acoustic devices, Puharich had the capability of projecting voices into the minds of "channelers", who believed they were in communication with a divine source. This insidious activity, which presumably is being conducted by other mind-control programmers since Puharich's death, has enabled the Illuminati to control the belief-structure of a very large segment of the New Age community. Hopefully, the above apocryphal tales will serve to demonstrate the necessity for commencing selected research projects from first principles.
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol9/articles/desb2.shtml

Anyone is suceptible to receive "messages" which is why there is such uniformity in the information that is being made available to the public

One will think that with so many probabilities in the multi universe we will get more variety eh? Flowers

Hi

I have a problem with this view.
    There has been a history of channelling going way back. I wonder what devices and programming methods were used to suggest or install messages in the mind/thoughts of a channeller before say the 1920's. Was the technolgy available then? No is the answer
    Channellers have been around a lot longer than supposed devices that can plant messages in peoples brains.
    Im not saying what channellers say is valid, that is a different matter.
    Im saying that because channeling existed before any supposed suggestive technologies did, it leaves a huge gaping hole in that argument.
    I would say the idea is a fairy tale.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Nevertheless the evidence is very real...

I am not saying by the way that channelers and remote viewers are the same, only the they can be mind controlled like anyone of us if we are not aware of what is really happening

I prefer not to comment on past mediums (prior to WWII) as I have not researched that subject enough to make a definite opinion

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:49 pm