tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
lawlessline
oliverclay
magamud
burgundia
devakas
lindabaker
anomalous cowherd
CetaceousOne
mudra
13 posters

Clif's latest

Anonymous

Clif's latest Empty Clif's latest

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:34 am

Latest from halfpasthuman

The sheeple sprouts up.

So you are European, where at least your governments are nominally scared of you enough to 'warn you' about about eating radioactively contaminated foods. Especially the green leafy veges. But what do you do?

Here the gov'mint is both criminal, and incompetent. They (political stooges, and other minions) don't bother to warn the sheeple. After all, why bother? They are there to be shorn...as all religions demonstrate.

What's an awake sheep to do then? Well...convert your diet now, while you can.

Stand not in the common grazing areas lest you ingest radioactive grass. And go search for cows near fukushima to see what that will get you.

Instead, be a bit smarter, and do investigate how easy it is to grow your veges inside in the form of spouts. Protected away from radioactive debris and chemtrail madness.

There is a complete garden in my kitchen in less than 3/three cubic feet (one third a cubic meter/yard). It provides clean, parasite free food for my dogs as well. It provides all kinds of nutritious foods that are fresh, and hugely loaded with vitamins, and tasty. At a very small costs. And not radioactive.

The Greeks, and Cretans (no dummies there) ate what we now call 'micro greens' {go look it up...it will save your life maybe} to stay alive when the nazis (of old Germany, not modern day Israeli's, those are the zionistas whose global militant arm is the zionazi elite - stooges of the red shield bunch) came to loot the country of edibles. These microgreens kept at least one quarter of the whole populace from starving. Sadly, one quarter did starve...

These days the zionazi elites are taking your food by proxy, by destroying it with radiation (and chemtrails, and other chemical/genetic assaults).

Be a smart sheeple, learn to research. Knowledge WILL save your life...when nothing else will. Note also that ignorance kills.

April 13, 2011

clif

Clif's latest Cress_keyboard-3_sprouting_other_side Crazy Happy
    mudra
    mudra

Clif's latest Empty Re: Clif's latest

Post  mudra Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks Andromeda Hugs

Growing Food on a Windowsill – Microgreens

Clif's latest Microgreens1
    Photo by Gayla Trail All Rights Reserved

Winter is slowly coming to an end around here and it is nearly time to start lettuce outdoors. Until then I’ve been growing and harvesting small batches of micro-sized greens on my windowsill as a way to keep some salad fixings coming through the darkest and longest days of winter.

Microgreens are tender and tangy lettuce and mustard greens that are chopped off young, usually when they are only an inch or so high at the most and barely a few weeks old. They’re smaller and younger than baby greens, which tend to be harvested later when the plants have grown a good three inches tall or more.

It is this short growth span that makes microgreens possible to produce on even the darkest windowsills through the dingiest months of the year. Even the most beginner seed starter can take this growing project on since the plants only need to be kept alive for a few weeks tops. Unlike growing full-sized plants, it’s not the end of the world if they grow a little leggy (thin and stretchy) in the process.

Lettuce Greens to Try

Give yourself a break on the first time out by growing readymade storebought mixes that come in mild or spicy combinations. Some companies sell mixes that include the word microgreen on the package but any salad or mesclun mix can be grown this way. I like Urban Harvest’s Oriental Salad Mix (has a slight kick) and the Mild Mix prepared by Botanical Interests. Once you’ve got a taste for what you like try making your own mixes. It’s more cost effective and you can tailor make mixes that leave out any greens that don’t suit your taste buds.

Spicy: Peppergrass cress, ‘Giant Red’ mustard, radish, arugula, daikon radish, and ‘Wrinkled Crinkled’ cress.

Mild and Tangy: Tatsoi, mizuna, kale, lettuce, miner’s lettuce, and minutina.

Clif's latest Microgreens_containerPhoto by Gayla Trail All Rights Reserved

How to Grow

They’re not particularly attractive, but I grow mine in recycled plastic takeaway containers and clamshell packaging. They’re always on hand and tend to be the right size for the windowsill. To prepare, simply punch 5 or 7 drainage holes (I always go for odd numbers) into the bottom of a 9″ x 7″ package using an awl, sharp pair of scissors, or knife. Fill ‘er up with well-moistened container mix, potting soil, or seed-starting mix to within an inch or so from the top. Evenly distribute a thin layer of seeds, sprinkling them over the soil surface with about 1/8″ to 1/4″ of space between them. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil, about 1/8″ deep. Set it in the sunniest window you’ve got with the lid of the clamshell placed underneath as a drip tray. Water in well to get them germinating.

Clif's latest Microgreens2Photo by Gayla Trail All Rights Reserved

Sprouts at about the one week mark.

Keep the soil moist like a wrung-out sponge but not soaking wet. To avoid over-watering, dunk out any water that is still in the drip tray within an hour of watering. Microgreens can be harvested with a pair of scissors in 1 1/2-2 weeks depending on how large you want to grow them. I generally let mine grow until the moment their first set of “true leaves” begin to peek out. The first leaves you see are called “seed leaves” since they are actually a part of the seed. “True leaves” are the second set to appear and often look very different than the seed leaves.

Starting Again

Unfortunately, unlike when growing baby-sized and mature greens, you can not grow a second crop from the same stems. This is because the plants you are harvesting are essentially sprouts. Second crops grow from the upper part of the stem above the leaves, and these are harvested on the lower part of the stem below the leaves. The bad news is that you will have to start over with fresh seeds to produce another crop. The good news is that you can reuse the pot and soil if there were no problems with disease or pests on the first go-around.

To prepare for another crop, simply yank the remaining roots and stems out of the soil, toss them in the compost bin, and till the remaining soil with a fork. Sprinkle on a fresh layer of seeds, top it with a thin layer of soil and the process is begun anew.

Start a second crop of microgreens a few days to one week after the first set and you’ll have continuous crops ready for harvest through the winter.

Love Always
    mudra
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:05 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 am

CetaceousOne wrote:We just scored one of these: Victorio VKP1013 Round Three-Tray Kitchen Seed Sprouter

These are great Cetaceous as they allow to sprout beans and seeds.
    Microgreens however are something different where seeds are grown in soil.
    I gathered some infos about this and posted it on the following thread :

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2385-growing-microgreens-and-sprouts-at-home

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:21 am

Great ideas Mudra!

I am also growing some veg in my windosills, I will need to plant more. In occassions I have been able to grown mini carrots and mini radishes

This is my sprouter

Clif's latest 3-tier-square-sprouter1

I also have a hemp bag, and if I need more growing I use pyrex containers

Flowers
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 am

Clif manages to depress me more than any other high quality doom merchant. Ive been doing almost nothing but getting my garden in gear. I grow sprouts and microgreens also. If I have to live inside my house with my food, ( and fat/slim? chance of feeding 6 people from the windowsill) then I don't wanna win anymore.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Clif manages to depress me more than any other high quality doom merchant. Ive been doing almost nothing but getting my garden in gear. I grow sprouts and microgreens also. If I have to live inside my house with my food, ( and fat/slim? chance of feeding 6 people from the windowsill) then I don't wanna win anymore.

It is what it is, it will not be forever, the radiation will get under control and then we will be able to go back to basics

I fully understan how you feel but isn't it what tptw want? that we give up?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 am

I understand...who wants to "win" a planet that doesn't support life? However, Andromeda is right, and it's not even close to being over yet. I will fight to the death, they will not "win" OUR PLANET. The power of the earth to heal itself is beyond our imagination. It's clear who needs to go. We have not yet coalesced our power against the destroyers, but it's coming. You can count on the young people, so do not lose courage now.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:34 am

AC I was thinking that if you have a good green house or a good polytunel with raised beds, that may be possible?

An example http://www.ferryman-polytunnels.co.uk/

If I had the space I will have one, you can grow food all year round in them I think

Very Happy
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Thank you all. Just ordered sprouter on amazon.:)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Clif's latest Empty Cliff High On The Black Tower Show

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:53 am

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bniM-k6LCGU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bniM-k6LCGU

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 pm

Great insight and interview with Ciff... cheers
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

Clif's latest Empty growing

Post  oliverclay Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 am

These guys are growing their vegetables inside good for them.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:20 pm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_yWi3TT8j2o?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/wujo/clifswujo292013notes.mp3
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Clif's latest Empty latest wujo after sean video

Post  lawlessline Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Lawless

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 am

This is serious stuff. I need to re-listen to both interviews and make notes to post on this.

New Zealand Solar Watch are saying due to a body of work regarding actions on the sun in late March there will be an 8.0 quake on the souther Pacific rim

Cliff says the data indicates a planetary expansion event with an up thrust of a crustal plate under the Pacific plate. He is expecting another 8 or 9 quake in that area in March. He expects two new plates that may take years for the second one, the first before June 1st and he expects life to change for people in the Northern Hemisphere.

The great silence: He thinks that the long-term internet language has been wiped out with the focus on the immediacy data. Infra-structure will fall apart in May where data (internet) doesn't go in or data can't be collected. He thinks a major earthquake will isolate the Pacific northwest and the internet may not be available as a result.

Why the internet is vulnerable if it goes down (not get money from the bank, can't order on line, can't get gas out of gas pumps) because it runs through undersea cables.

NEMO is the potential for a polar vortex collapse where super coldness comes in with high energy particles. Magnetic north is up-tethered moving near Siberia and moving toward the US east coast. The Gulf Stream is shuddering - where corex has desalinated the water by sinking the oil to the bottom the Atlantic conveyor is stopping where the warm air is moving north. The cone at the top of the planet is a soft cone. The magnetosphere is like swiss cheese.The only thing holding it in place is the atmosphere pressure... it dipped and elongated toward Russia. What is keeping it up is the atmospheric pressure which is being blown to bits by the current series of storms where the polar vortex will collapse over the Northeast, the harbors will freeze, rubber on tires will freeze and all air will be go out of the tires, plastics will crack, metals will give way which affects the power on the poles. Seattle and Pacific northwest will be isolated as a result of some major quake.

An EMP will take place off about 50 miles off the coast of NYC. Water levels up to 3 or 4 stories high and scavengers in boats. Infra-structure will fail and people will be walking.

Expansion event will probably be caused by the crashing of the Pacific plate - there is an emergence of a bulge of molten lava just under the ocean basin along a known fault line at the bottom of the ocean basin between the mantle and ocean bottom., near the 8.0 earthquakes. A crack would account for a steam explosion near the Santa Cruz islands that would alter the level of the ocean where vast amounts of steam would go up into the atmosphere that creates lots of rain, storms, flooding.

Polar vortex collapse can trigger the first day of the next ice age. The magnetosphere can reform over certain areas and stay frozen. Potentially frozen oceans where ships get locked up.

Last week in February another large quake is expected in the Santa Cruz islands area in the Pacific Southwest.

If there is satellite damage next week from the comet there will be an impact on the internet.

The major event is likely to take place in late March through May there should be a number of things occur at the same time. Break down in social order at an economic level. Order stuff needed now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Clif's latest Empty Re: Cliff's Latest

Post  Jenetta Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

Massive body storage, removal and transport work order for British Columbia, Canada...tenders for contract by Ministry of Justice. Earliest closing bid date for one tender March 1st/2013. At least 15 pages of tenders all for small towns in B.C which BTW all have their own morgues and facilities. Mr. "X" is interviewed by Cybertribe.

http://beforeitsnews.com/international/2013/02/body-storage-transport-orders-canada-2452068.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucez1rjvPZY

Last edited by Jenetta on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:14 am

Clif High Wujo 20-Feb-2013 DA14, Courtney Brown, Dick Allgire, Global Coastal Event, Silver, Thrive

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Lawless

t
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:16 am

If you have not listened to Clif's latest wujoo I just wanted to say that he is apologizing because the data he has is corrupted.

He goes on explaining that it was a kid that did it...

Now the GCE might just be an Earth expansion event

Logically since Courney Brown has pulled out Clif has been left in a vacuum and is trying to find a way of surviving after his EPIC failure

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks for the update ceridwen. It saves us from having to listen to his boring monolog. Sleep Poor Cliff. He has so many epic failures. Cow

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 am

Curiosity got the cat and I made the mistake of listening to the first 10 minutes....Zzzzzzzz

Clif's latest Tumblr_m9g1abDEt41rqfhi2o1_500
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Adorable kitten. Hadriel

I said he was boring. He's better when in an interview but on his own - sleepville. Sleep

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Carol wrote:Adorable kitten. Hadriel

I said he was boring. He's better when in an interview but on his own - sleepville. Sleep

he does his monologues too early in the morning...lol should stay in bed longer.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:22 am