tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII Empty DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII

Post  Carol Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZQzTdPbLtw&feature=player_embedded#at=82
    Japan Nuclear Radiation In Hawaii Milk A Total Of 2033% Above Federal Drinking Water Limits

The Intel Hub
    By Alexander Higgins - Contributing Writer
    April 11th, 2011

Editors Note: We are well aware that the EPA levels are gauged for yearly exposure but the idea that it is somehow safe to be way above accepted levels for at least 2 weeks is ludicrous.

New EPA milk samples in Hawaii show radiation in milk at 800% above limits for C-134, 633% above limits for C-137 and 600% above EPA maximum for I-131 for a total of 2033%, or 20.33 times, above the federal drinking water limits.

New readings have also been posted for Phoenix AZ with milk being above the federal limit and Los Angeles with milk being slightly below the limit for Iodine.

Montpelier VT milk has tested positive for radioactive CS-137, above about 2/3rds the EPA maximum and Spokane WA milk testing less than half the limit for i-131.

A reader of my blog recently posted a YouTube video of my article on food contaminated with Japan nuclear radiation being sold on store shelves in California stores.

Japan Nuclear Radiation Found In Food Being Bought In California Stores.

As reported live last night on the Intel Hub radio show and again today on The Alexander Higgins Show, Japan nuclear radiation including i-131, Caesium 134 and Caesium 137 are now being detected in a wide variety of foods being bought on store shelves in California. In the first food chain tests made public radioactive contamination was found in spinach, strawberries, topsoil, grass, and milk.

Of the isotopes detected, radioactive iodine has a half-life of 8 days outside of the human body and 100 days inside of the body. The C-134 ha a half-life of 2.0652 years and the c-137 has a half-life of 30.17. C-135 with a half-life of over 2.3 million years is not reported as detected.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/08/japan-nuclear-radiation-food-boug…

Radiation in Milk in USA
    http://opendata.socrata.com/Government/Milk-RadNet-Laboratory-Analysis/pkfj-5jsd

Out of curiosity, I followed the link on the Radiation in US milk to see what the latest milk samples from the EPA contained and found the following.
    Japan Nuclear Radiation In Hawaii Milk 2033% Above Federal Drinking Water Limits

Japan Nuclear Radiation In Hawaii Milk 800% Above Federal Drinking Water Limits

DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII Japan-Nuclear-Radiation-In-Hawiaa-Milk-800-Percent-Above-Federal-Drinking-Water-Limits

The Federal drinking water limit is 3 pCi/l and the data clear shows the new Hilo, Hawaii milk simple contained radiation at the following levels:

Isotope Half-life % Above Federal Drinking Water Limits
    Cs-134 2 years 800%
    Cs-137 30 years 633%
    I-131 8 days (100 days inside the human body) 600%
    Total: 2033% ABOVE EPA MAX

Here’s the actual data set itself:

So much for expert after experts saying we will only see traces of radiation and none at harmful levels in our food supplies.

In case you didn’t know, it has already been reported that radiation has been reported in the drinking water in 14 US cities.

The highest previous levels of radiation reported was Little Rock milk being 3 times the limit and Philadelphia drinking water at 73% of federal drinking water standards.

The symbol for caesium is Cs. C is carbon. The half-life of any radionuclide (radioactive substance) is exactly the same inside or outside the body. Now let me make a few points. First of all, danger from fallout comes from 1) fine particles of the fissionable materials (dust) such as isotopes of uranium or plutonium (dust from an explosion), and 2) fission products, which are at an atomic level and may be millions of times smaller than a dust particle. Fission products are given off continuously by a fission reaction, even if no explosion generates dust. If you breath in a dust particle it may become lodged in a breathing passage, where it destroys tissue around it. Fission products such as I-131 or Cs-137 or Sr-90 are carried by the blood and taken up selectively by different tissues or organs. Any radioactive substance is far more dangerous when breathed into the lungs or incorporated internally into body tissues, than exposure to external radiation. Last but not least, effects are cumulative and it seems likely that much of the world will be exposed to elevated levels of fission products for a long time, so low levels are dangerously deceptive.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII Empty Re: DON'T DRINK THE MILK - HAWAII

Post  Carol Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:36 pm

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 am