tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Nenuphar
Mercuriel
SiriArc
LeeEllisMusic
HigherLove
mudra
Sanicle
burgundia
pilotsimone
13 posters

Hello!

pilotsimone
    pilotsimone

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post  pilotsimone Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 am

I found this forum quite by accident (although I knew of it's existence) when I was doing a search.

I was a member of PA1 and am currently a member of PA2, so I recognize a lot of the names here. I really don't know what to say about myself, I feel quite like a blank slate. My old life ending and no idea what is ahead for me. My journey has been rough as of late, but things are starting to look up. I can feel my strength coming back.

Looking forward to understanding what led me here. Cheerful

Last edited by pilotsimone on Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post  burgundia Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 am

hello and welcome...what led you here? your higher self? Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:50 am

I'm sure I was led here too pilotsimone and I'm so glad I was. I've learned a lot here and made some wonderful friends. I believe you will too. Welcome. Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 am

Hello pilotsimone sunny
    You found us cheers
    Warm welcome in the Mists.
    It's been a bumpy ride for quite a few
    of us.
    Enjoy your journey here.

Love from me
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 am

Welcome! Jump in. The Mists are quite warm.

I really like it here, and I hope it shows. I am on all 3 forums, but have never found my way out of this one to post much of anything, elsewhere. It it quite cozy, until something like nuclear war occurs, then people really get to work. I am in awe of many members, here.

May you find it a blessed experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 am

pilotsimone wrote: I feel quite like a blank slate. My old life ending and no idea what is ahead for me. My journey has been rough as of late, but things are starting to look up. I can feel my strength coming back. Cheerful

There's a lot of that going around! I love you

Welcome to The Mists, pilotsimone~ old friends and new friends gathering together as we move into a rapidly unfolding new "Knowingness" and "Awakening" to new possibilities...

You are safe here, and in the company of some truly spectacular beings... in a place of Hope and Harmony as we share and work together for the best possible outcome for us all...

Hello! Attachment
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Hello! Empty PilotSimone@PA

Post  SiriArc Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 am

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:56 am

Hey...they stole my thread, years before I made it up. hehehe

It's a conspiracy... :op
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Welcome pilotsimone...

Good to see You again. If there is anything I can do for You - Within reason LOL - Just PM Me and I'll get on It...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    pilotsimone
    pilotsimone

Post  pilotsimone Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome!

burgundia wrote:hello and welcome...what led you here? your higher self? Wink

The Universe, I suppose. sunny

Actually, I have been pulling back from everything online as of late. I'm extremely sensitive to everything around me and the energy on PA was becoming too much...even though the energy is continually improving over there. My tolerance has lessened and a good portion of the posts now reflect a hostility I didn't sense just 3 months ago. In fact, I've taken to calling most people in this world 'the hostiles' simply because they feel hostile to my now ridiculously sensitive body.

I think my ability to read energy has greatly improved over the last few months, leaving me aware that so few people I connect with are 'non-hostile'. Needless to say, I live in a very isolated environment now.

I am looking for people who know what I'm going through. Who understand the mental torture that sometimes comes. I feel so heavily programmed and this knowledge really messes with my head right now. Most mornings I wake with a feeling of impending doom, I have no time to do anything. It's immediate. So, I'm really working on figuring out this mind stuff, so I can stop spiraling into madness on a daily basis from the pain.

God, sorry to be such a downer. LOL. But this is my life now. I know others can relate, so I'm here to test the waters...to see how it feels. My body will tell me everything I need to know...and so far there is a peace here that feels nice.

Thank you again for your warmth, it's very much appreciated.

Last edited by pilotsimone on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi pilotsimone,

It's really nice to have you here. Thanks for joining us! Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Aloha and welcome to the Mists pilotsimone. I remember back to my kundalini opening many years back when I was so super sensitive I really could not tolerate being around people and something as simple as going to the grochery store was too painful. The place I found the most relief was literally out in the middle of the desert as I was too far away from others kenetic thought patterns for it to intrude and disrupt my own fragil balance at that time. When ego boundaries drop away, one can easily be super sensitive to all types of energy.. even the energy of words being typed along with the intention of the poster.

Take for example mudra's energy.. it is very soothing and is experienced as a healing balm by many who dwell here. Investigators energy is that of a seeker tracking down and sorting out what's real and not real. Oxy's energy is spinning along attempting to find resolution for a peaceful co-existance among many conflicting life paths. Silver's energy is helping those who are helpless (literally the birds and bees) and trying to finds ways to keep them going. Lee and TRANCOSO bring their music as do other members. Floyd often has us laughing. Troy jumped in and keeps us up to date with his own spiritual journey of unfoldment . StarNinja brings her love of beauty, dance and art. Brook brings information from her deep spiritual journey. As you take time to read what is here I suspect you will discover a treasure trove of people who are harmonious, respectful and supportive of one another.

Somehow I think you will fit right in. and by the way.. love the purple eye avatar. The Karen

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 am

Welcome.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 am

Hi, PilotSimone, I remember you from PA1 and I liked your energy. I understand about the sensitivity and the feeling of helplessness, especially upon waking. At least you have awareness of it, and can step back from it, and know that it is changeable. The really bad mornings seem to be how sensitive people like us do our work: we get up, we get going, AND we shift the energy within ourselves, thereby shifting the energy around us, even if there are no people in the general location, like the home. So, my point is, at least you know your mind and emotions, and have the ability to move ahead, or sideways, whatever. I would like to hear more of your thoughts about this because our own empowerment is synergistic. On the bad mornings, don't dwell on the earth changes and chaos. We are in the middle of the crisis year, so hang on, we are here for the ride as well. I love your honesty and I am so glad you are here with us in the Mists. Linda
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am

Wecome Simone.
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Hello! Empty isn't that special

Post  SiriArc Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 am

We have 449 registered users

minus:

"Mudra, Investigator, Oxy, Silver, Lee, Trancoso, Troy, StarNija, Brook"

guess the rest of us might as well hit the fin' road

naming names, to the exclusion of, is always so very "special"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 am

Everyone is special JT and I could spend hours sharing what I appreciate about each person SiriArc as you are the one that sees into the essence of those who are here and shares your vision so beautifully. I had wondered if identifying a few would create a feeling of being left out for others as that was not my intention. I think one of my most favorite exercises when in a group sitting in a circle was where each person share what they appreciated of each person present. I truly appreciate what each person brings to share with us at Mists.

And I apologize if anyone is offended. Lawless

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am