tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
enemyofNWO
mp3
Carol
Seashore
8 posters

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 Empty Re: "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 pm

No - What I'm saying is that the Jews as a People had those three books AND the Torah before there was ever ANY Testament - Old or New...

BTW - TestAMENt - Amen - Amen Ra - Rah - Rah Marduk...

Sorry I digress.

To not get involved with Usury was the Teaching then and while It may not have been a predominant Theme of the Books I've described - It was definately talked about as a No-No relative to Their Teachings when It was covered...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Seashore
    Seashore

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 Empty Re: "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Mercuriel wrote:No - What I'm saying is that the Jews as a People had those three books AND the Torah before there was ever ANY Testament - Old or New...

BTW - TestAMENt - Amen - Amen Ra - Rah - Rah Marduk...

Sorry I digress.

To not get involved with Usury was the Teaching then and while It may not have been a predominant Theme of the Books I've described - It was definately talked about as a No-No relative to Their Teachings when It was covered...

Wink

Okay we have the Jewish scriptures that pre-date the Old and New Testaments.

Ellen says there was a Christian Bible pre-dating the Old Testament that forbade usury and that the Catholic Church strictly enforced anti-usury laws until the end of the Middle Ages, when the Jewish scriptures, which only forbade usury among brothers, was combined with the Christian Bible to form the Old Testament.

Don't you think the teachings of the Jews based on the Torah, Zohar, the Midrash, and the Kabbalah is only talking about amongst themselves as in between "brothers"?

I'm thinking there must be other writings that Ellen is talking about regarding this pre-Old Testament "Christian Bible." But I can't imagine what that might be.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Well - IIRC - The Only other "Bible" spoken of as being around before the Old Testament as a Bible was The Kolbrin Bible...

BTW - Do You know what the Term Bible means ? Believable Information Before Leaving Earth...

Heh heh

mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Seashore wrote:[We can't simply tell people they're "SOL." This is where Ellen's proposals for solutions will come in.

I'll be posting about her proposals after I get to that part in her book.

Meanwhile, I really hope others will read her book, or any related book, and post about this. And I hope somebody goes to the conference and perhaps meets her. If anyone hears about an interview of her coming up on the radio, please post about it.

actually, I disagree with you on this, and think that is exactly what we should tell people. The money they think they have sitting waiting for them doesn't exist. This is something they deserve to know. The system can't be fixed. It was never designed to work for average people. It doesn't allow for average people being taken care of. It was never a system designed of and for the people. It can't be fixed. It shouldn't be attempted. It holds consciousness structures in place which need purging from the collective, if we are to evolve as a species.

The system is breaking down and dissolving as we type. Neither the supposed "goodies" nor the supposed "baddies" want to save it. They just envision different outcomes. vastly different outcomes. What the baddies envision, is being able to rely on plausible deniability to pretend they didn't know it was going to hell in a handbasket, and hadn't been planning on the eventual inevitable collapse as a sort of denouement for their centuries long planning and dividing and conquering and usurping activities, for the purposes of enacting the total global slavery they desire to be the beneficiaries of. While the goodies envision the collapse as the right strength of alarm clock to finally awaken people from their slumber so they can see the dream they've been living in, and what has been placed all around them and in their path while they slept.

Both teams have plans and contingencies, and hopes for success. The baddies count on things coming to peoples view in a single crushing moment of realization that they are SOL so people will be desperate for any straw they can grasp. The baddies will offer a solution, in classic Icke-ian problem, reaction, solution style. They will magnanimously agree to forgive people their debts, to provide the basics of survival, and protect people from themselves and each other once a more manageable half a billion or so population is achieved, in exchange for people finally signing away their inherent, inalienable rights, agreeing to the doing away with money and personal ownership of anything, but instead accepting the chip or chipped device which will be their survival on/off switch which provides or denies access to the necessities. Most would accede since to refuse means starving, homeless, broken and betrayed.

The goodies are hoping that the realization that there is nothing there that they were promised, will spark people to simply take back control over their own futures and get creative about finding solutions which will protect them and others while establishing the ground work for the new ways of co-creating/co-existing on this lovely planet. That's actually one of the major things I'm working on right now, is the creation of a new way of treating the subject of economics so that we can simply take care of ourselves and each other with love, instead of fending for ourselves in a dog eat dog environment of greed, fear and survival.

It's a tall order, but becoming more feasible all the time, that we simply step back, notice what's been going on, and say enough!! We refuse to go along with you anymore. Get out of our way, and don't even think about trying to deny what you've done. Stand down now, or be taken down much less pleasantly. People still live in the false hope that this can be fixed. That only delays the inevitable. The focus would be more productive if it was on planning ahead to come out of the collapse with our power back, instead of the dribblings of not enough we'll be offered by the other team.

The more people who see what's coming, and can prepare themselves mentally and spiritually and physically for the challenges ahead, the easier the transition will be. People will get creative, and they will find new levels of care and compassion for one another. Little will be stretched even thinner so it can be spread amongst more people in need. It will be the final push which opens the floodgates of love and precipitates the shift we've been watching unfold.

Look at Mary Croft's article here http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/ for more information on this concept. Mary also wrote a book, which she called "How I clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash Confiscatory Agency Known to Man" which details all the problems and some solutions as well. But she later moved off the point of trying to fix the old system, by coming to the realization that it's not fixable. You'd have to fix it from within it, and it's design to not permit that. You'd be applying to legislative/judicial/governmental bodies, who are signatories to the fraud. The only solution, is to walk away from the old system by creating a new one they can't invade, divide and conquer. This is scary because people drop right into their lower chakras with "what about my food and mortgage, and job and car, and retirement plan, and savings, and MONEY?????"

Look at my website about this stuff http://givingisthesecret.webs.com/ and especially the ever expanding links section for some real solutions.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Seashore wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:The solution is obvious : Declare the debt owed to the Reserve banks null and void , put in jail the leaders and throw away the key .

Something about that that confuses me is this. The national debt is in the form of U.S. Treasuries that ordinary people buy as an investment and people have them in their retirement fund (I'm one of them).

How would this work? What would happen to the holders of these Treasuries?
    SNIP
    "The Federal Reserve is a private bank owned and operated for profit by a very powerful group of elite international bankers.

If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top.

It belongs to the Federal Reserve.

The U.S. government cannot simply go out and create new money whenever it wants under our current system.

Instead, it must get it from the Federal Reserve.

So, when the U.S. government needs to borrow more money (which happens a lot these days) it goes over to the Federal Reserve and asks them for some more green pieces of paper called Federal Reserve Notes.

The Federal Reserve swaps these green pieces of paper for pink pieces of paper called U.S. Treasury bonds. The Federal Reserve either sells these U.S. Treasury bonds or they keep the bonds for themselves (which happens a lot these days).

So that is how the U.S. government gets more green pieces of paper called "U.S. dollars" to put into circulation. But by doing so, they get themselves into even more debt which they will owe even more interest on.

So every time the U.S. government does this, the national debt gets even bigger and the interest on that debt gets even bigger. "

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-now-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-the-u-s-national-debt
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Well - IIRC - The Only other "Bible" spoken of as being around before the Old Testament as a Bible was The Kolbrin Bible...

Thanks!!

Here's what it says, from Wikibin.org:

"Kolbrin Bible

"The Kolbrin Bible is a collection of ancient biblical documents. It consists of two parts, covered in eleven books. The first six books are called the "Egyptian texts" or The Kolbrin written by Egyptian academics following the Hebrew Exodus. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" of The Gospel of the Kailedy which were taken down by Celtic priests after the crucifixion of Jesus. The book is also called the Bronze Book of Britain.

"History
    It was opposed by Edward the First (Longshanks) in 1184 AD. It was presumed to be destroyed in the burning of Glastonbury Abbey in England at the time. Edward wanted to destroy the Kolbrin believing it to be an heretical work, a rival of the Holy Bible and a potential threat to his rightful claim as the King of England. It was considered heretical because it contains alternate historical accounts of the Exodus. The once considered heretical work was (partly) preserved though and transcribed on bronze tablets by the religious druids of the time. Ever since the book has been cherished by secretive groups. Until 1995, the Kolbrin was in the care of The Hope Trust, a group of which little is known. There are now two published versions known: one of in America and a version of the home in New Zealand. There are presumably also isolated copies in Lebanon, England and the Vatican. As an ancient document with the status of modern pseudepigrapha like the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi, the book is part of different modern day cults concerned with global catastrophy, end time scenarios, intelligent design, planet X, Nibiru and other occult interests."

Maybe Ellen is referring to the "Celtic texts." I guess for this to be the case, the "Holy Bible" Edward the First defended in 1184 would have to pre-date the Old Testament?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:49 pm

The Old Testament is the collection of books that forms the first of the two-part Christian Biblical canon. The contents of the Old Testament canon vary from church to church, with the Orthodox communion having 51 books: the shared books are those of the shortest canon, that of the major Protestant communions, with 39 books.

All Old Testament canons are related to the Jewish Bible Canon (Tanakh), but with variations. The most important of these variations is a change to the order of the books: the Hebrew Bible ends with the Book of Chronicles, which describes Israel restored to the Promised Land and the Temple restored in Jerusalem; in the Hebrew Bible God's purpose is thus fulfilled and the divine history is at an end, according to Dispensationalism. In the Christian Old Testament the Book of Malachi is placed last, so that a prophecy of the coming of the Messiah leads into the birth of the Christ in the Gospel of Matthew.

The Tanakh is written in Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic, and is therefore also known as the Hebrew Bible (the text of the Jewish Bible is called the Masoretic, after the medieval Jewish rabbis who compiled it). The Masoretic Text (i.e. the Hebrew text revered by medieval and modern Jews) is only one of several versions of the original scriptures of ancient Judaism, and no manuscripts of that hypothetical original text exist. In the last few centuries before Christ Jewish scholars produced a translation of their scriptures in Greek, the common language of the Eastern portion of the Roman Empire since the conquests of Alexander the Great. This translation, known as the Septuagint, forms the basis of the Orthodox and some other Eastern Old Testaments. The Old Testaments of the Western branches of Christianity were originally based on a Latin translation of the Septuagint known as the Vetus Latina, this was replaced by Jerome's Vulgate, which continues to be highly respected in the Catholic Church, but Protestant churches generally follow translations of a scholarly reference known as the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia. In 1943, Pope Pius XII issued the Divino Afflante Spiritu which allows Catholic translations from texts other than the Vulgate, notably in English the New American Bible.

The Hebrew Bible divides its books into three categories, the Torah ("Instructions"), the Nevi'im ("Prophets") (according to some Christians, essentially historical, despite the title), and the Ketuvim ("Writings)," which according to some Christians might better be described as "wisdom" books (the Song of Songs, Lamentations, Proverbs, etc). The Christian Old Testaments ignore this division and instead emphasise the historical and prophetic nature of the canon - this the Book of Ruth and the Book of Job, part of the Writings in the Hebrew Bible, are reclassified in the Christian canon as history books, and the overall division into Instructions, Prophets and Writings is lost. The reason for this is the over-arching Messianic intention of Christianity - the Old Testament is seen as preparation for the New Testament, and not as a revelation complete in its own right, see Supersessionism for details.

Although it is not a history book in the modern sense, the Old Testament is the primary source for the History of ancient Israel and Judah. The Bible historians presented a picture of ancient Israel based on information that they viewed as historically true. Of particular interest in this regard are the books of Joshua through Second Chronicles.

The oldest material in the Hebrew Bible - and therefore in the Christian Old Testament - may date from the 13th century BCE. This material is found embedded within the books of the current Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, which reached their current form at various points between the 5th century BCE (the first five books, the Torah) and the 2nd century BCE.

From - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Testament

Wink

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:53 pm

mp3 wrote:Look at my website about this stuff http://givingisthesecret.webs.com/ and especially the ever expanding links section for some real solutions.

Thanks. I have bookmarked your website.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with money. I kind of like money as far as a representation of human productivity which is then exchanged for others' goods and services and managed as a part of the art of living.

We have to start with where we are, which is a system involving money. We have to deal with the reality of retirement funds which are intertwined with the National Debt.

I have to finish Ellen's book before I can discuss this further.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks, Merc!

I feel like I'm working on a PhD in Theology! "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 776253
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Just wait until I start on about the Alep(h) and the 22 Original Letters of the Aramaic or Hebrew Script. Hint - The Letters - All 22 of Them are Thought-forms or Interference Patterns - Essentially Creator Constructs...

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 Aleph

That'll have to wait though until You get a chance to do some digesting of the Info You already have LOL...

I don't want to overwhelm You or anyone else for that matter.

Wink

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Just wait until I start on about the Alep(h) and the 22 Original Letters of the Aramaic or Hebrew Script. Hint - The Letters - All 22 of Them are Thought-forms or Interference Patterns - Essentially Creator Constructs...

I suspect I will find that to be absolutely fascinating.

I'll post after I've digested the Wikipedia article.

I like the combination of themes in this thread.

Thanks, everybody, for your input...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Seashore wrote:I suspect I will find that to be absolutely fascinating.

From Atom to Cosmos - Itzhak Bentov

Heh heh

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Seashore wrote:I suspect I will find that to be absolutely fascinating.

From Atom to Cosmos - Itzhak Bentov

Heh heh

I'm curious. Why is this thread locked?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Seashore wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:The solution is obvious : Declare the debt owed to the Reserve banks null and void , put in jail the leaders and throw away the key .

Something about that that confuses me is this. The national debt is in the form of U.S. Treasuries that ordinary people buy as an investment and people have them in their retirement fund (I'm one of them).

How would this work? What would happen to the holders of these Treasuries?
    SNIP
    "The Federal Reserve is a private bank owned and operated for profit by a very powerful group of elite international bankers.

If you will pull a dollar bill out and take a look at it, you will notice that it says "Federal Reserve Note" at the top.

It belongs to the Federal Reserve.

The U.S. government cannot simply go out and create new money whenever it wants under our current system.

Instead, it must get it from the Federal Reserve.

So, when the U.S. government needs to borrow more money (which happens a lot these days) it goes over to the Federal Reserve and asks them for some more green pieces of paper called Federal Reserve Notes.

The Federal Reserve swaps these green pieces of paper for pink pieces of paper called U.S. Treasury bonds. The Federal Reserve either sells these U.S. Treasury bonds or they keep the bonds for themselves (which happens a lot these days).

So that is how the U.S. government gets more green pieces of paper called "U.S. dollars" to put into circulation. But by doing so, they get themselves into even more debt which they will owe even more interest on.

So every time the U.S. government does this, the national debt gets even bigger and the interest on that debt gets even bigger. "

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/it-is-now-mathematically-impossible-to-pay-off-the-u-s-national-debt

I agree with the article quoted.

Now, as far as getting out of the mess we're in, say we end the Federal Reserve. We still have a $12 - $13 trillion National Debt. Something is going to have to be done about it. If we just say the debt is null and void because it was based on fraud, I think that would be irresponsible. People like me would be out in the cold.

So, I'm looking forward to finishing Ellen's book. I believe she is going to offer a doable solution. I just haven't gotten to that part yet.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:54 pm

I wanted to Upload the Material - Absent of Others trying to slam it and take away from the Incredible Information in It. I wanted to have it left as Virgin for now and in a while I will open it up for Discussion. Its taken Me four Years to find this Video again and I wanted others to be able to see it without Shills detracting from the Information in It.

See - You can't discuss something if You've not watched It - And when I tried to release this Info on other WebSites - It was either back-paged real fast or the disinfo agents would be on It like Flies on xxxx...

That said - I just wanted others to have an Unadulterated look at this Info before Discussion begins - Hence the reason for Me Locking It ATM.

Wink

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I wanted to Upload the Material - Absent of Others trying to slam it and take away from the Incredible Information in It. I wanted to have it left as Virgin for now and in a while I will open it up for Discussion. Its taken Me four Years to find this Video again and I wanted others to be able to see it without Shills detracting from the Information in It.

See - You can't discuss something if You've not watched It - And when I tried to release this Info on other WebSites - It was either back-paged real fast or the disinfo agents would be on It like Flies on xxxx...

That said - I just wanted others to have an Unadulterated look at this Info before Discussion begins - Hence the reason for Me Locking It ATM.

Wink

Okay. But something to keep in mind is that people who watch the video are going to want to comment while the content is fresh in their minds, and it may be annoying for them to go to the thread and find it LOCKED. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Then, it might be just as bad as what you're trying to avoid. Just a thought.
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Too late - "Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 Lol

I don't know why I hadn't found this thread before but today was the day I guess. I've been reading it on an off all day. It confirms so many convictions and helped put the light back on the path I'm on. I posted in another thread yesterday (where the John Morris radio interview is posted )about some of these very concerns and I'm so delighted to have been lead to this thread where these issues are confronted head on. I think I didn't read it before because I thought it had to do with politics so skipped over it. Don't know what made me read today ----yes I do.

Thanks so much for all the valuable info.

Mercuriel wrote:..

I don't want to overwhelm You or anyone else for that matter.

Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Bobbie wrote: I posted in another thread yesterday (where the John Morris radio interview is posted )about some of these very concerns . . .

Hi Bobbie. Which thread is that? I couldn't find a thread that has a post about the John Morris radio interview . . .
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm

Seashore wrote:Okay. But something to keep in mind is that people who watch the video are going to want to comment while the content is fresh in their minds, and it may be annoying for them to go to the thread and find it LOCKED. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. Then, it might be just as bad as what you're trying to avoid. Just a thought.

Y'know It actually went like this to be Anal about My thought process while I was doing It. I was something akin to - I was Uploading It to My Youtube Channel after Breaking it into 11 - 10 Minute Parts - Intended to Post it like 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Etc... without Poster Breaks in It and then Unlock it...

As I got to the last Video I then thought it best to Leave It Locked for awhile and then let Others Post in It after it had been viewed a little first. That said - You're right and I'll Unlock It as It is fine time to have discussion about It...

After over 30 Years since this Man Passed - 1978 IIRC - Its time at long last, Its time...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

UnlockedED...

Toast

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Mercuriel wrote:UnlockedED...

Toast

Cool! I look forward to the pleasure of participating on the thread.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:07 pm

I look forward to that Video Series blowing Minds but watch it All or We All can't have that discussion can We ?

Heh heh

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I look forward to that Video Series blowing Minds but watch it All or We All can't have that discussion can We ?

Heh heh

About how much time will it take to watch it all?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 pm

One Hour and Fourty Seven Minutes = 1:47 = 1 + 4 + 7 = 12.

Heh heh

A - 1
    B - 2
    C - 3
    D - 4
    E - 5
    F - 6
    G - 7
    H - 8
    I - 9
    J - 10
    K - 20
    L - 30
    M - 40
    N - 50
    O - 60
    P - 70
    Q - 80
    R - 90
    S - 100
    T - 200
    U - 300
    V - 400
    W - 500
    X - 600
    Y - 700
    Z - 800

FOX

They're simply Examples of Gematria...

And heres another...

"Understanding Deep Politics" Conference - Page 3 Disney-logo

Find the 6s...

Blink

Bobbie
    Bobbie

Post  Bobbie Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Here you go Seashore: My post is no. 13. It a very long radio program so pack you lunch: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/global-warming-what-the-government-is-not-telling-you-t294.htm

Seashore wrote:
    Hi Bobbie. Which thread is that? I couldn't find a thread that has a post about the John Morris radio interview . . .

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:12 am