tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
arctourist
Carol
TRANCOSO
SuiGeneris
eMonkey
REALeyeSed
Mercuriel
shiloh
mudra
Jonah
investigator
15 posters

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

Jonah
    Jonah

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

Post  Jonah Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 pm

investigator wrote:

I guess I am just upset that Tommy would post here, and claim to believe in freedom of speech, yet allow his friends to commit so many offenses completely scott free, and to go around attacking people on all of their threads without any repercussions. If there were repercussions for the Thubanites, then there should at least be repercussions for those that attacked them, it's the only fair way to handle it. There would never have been any drama if Tommy had simply drawn a line in the sand, and didn't allow his friends to go around stalking people on all of their threads. It just seems so wrong to hurt other peoples feelings like that. I mean they started the whole CF forum in the first place to allow greater freedom of speech, and now the whole thing has been hijacked by sycophants, that just want Mike Quinsey drivel re-posted all over it. The only ethical place to post is MOA imho, and it's going to be the only place I post. Oh well I guess I am done with the subject and put my last 2 cents in =).

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?page=post&id=48CA0EB1-A3BB-4015-ABB2-1FB3B4BE34A3&lastp=1

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:39 pm

investigator wrote: The only ethical place to post is MOA imho, and it's going to be the only place I post.
    cheers Double Thumbs Up Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:11 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    investigator wrote: The only ethical place to post is MOA imho, and it's going to be the only place I post.
    Thubs Up Flowers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 am

Andromeda wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Thubs Up Flowers

I dont know what you are all so happy about. Ive put all your names forward for an immediate ban/bun
    and as for those Thubans.............
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:22 am

Floyd

Can you add this one to your list please?, is eating all the biscuits

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Bunny-cookie

Crazy Happy you said buning right?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:37 am

Andromeda wrote:Floyd

Can you add this one to your list please?, is eating all the biscuits

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Bunny-cookie

Crazy Happy you said buning right?

added..is that a real rabbit or some fella with a sock????? funny pic tho
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 am

Is a real rabbit only his ears are to the back as he snicks in and pinch a biscuit. They are clever albino s
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 am

Andromeda wrote:Is a real rabbit only his ears are to the back as he snicks in and pinch a biscuit. They are clever albino s

It looks a like a bloddy sock lol. Its hilarious
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 pm

project re-tardalot....hahahaw
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:05 pm

i did like a few people over there at the camelot forum
    i wonder what makes people wannabe moderators...
    my friend who calls herself chita joined after i left-it was just no fun anymore,because of those evil moderators mostly- and the general population being oblivious to the blatant injustice and ill-treatment of several guests-most of whom were not only polite but actually had many good things to say....i'm frankly still outraged! i didn't so much mind the bullies and retards-heck they were sometimes the most fun..
    but no one joins a forum to hear the opinions of moderators-i think it's so funny these people would think anyone should care what they think! well anyway,so my friend 'chita'-i thought that was a clever name-wouldn't listen to me,i told her they'd automatically associate her with me,for whatever reasons-i think they missed me-haha
    and so after only a day or two she realised i was right,it's just not worth trying to get along with people who've already made their mind up that you're some kind of a 'bad person'-well i think it's just funny....look at how big the world is...and yet how small it is in reality...in reality,we couldn't fill a room up with people worth talking to-that's how i see it anyways right now
    tommy,if you're reading this you're an illiterate sissy
    HAHAHA
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Hello All,

This thread presented an opportunity (in my opinion) to repost and share something from a another thread based on a similar issue on PA2. Stay awake my friends...Stay awake!

Hello All,

It is quite clear that everyone has come to realize that PA2 is a control mechanism. It is used to distract and confuse those awake and aware. It almost have to be, or it simply would not be allowed to exist. The premise of PA allowed information to reach the public, but also that same platform was beneficial to those of disinformation and complication. Each of you moved from there, because your consciousness told you that it is something you no longer wanted to be a part of.

Anything that garners a huge following must be swiftly dealt with in one form or another. This is why the chaos broke out between Bill and Kerri prior to the website changes. It was being reshaped and unfortunately, so was Bill and Kerri. I pay neither of them any mind any more, for they cannot be trusted, thus neither can their interviewees (like Charles). Though I've seen attempts here, notice you don't see successful posting distractions such as TimeToTellTheWorld, Abraxas, and a few others from PA flourish on MISTS. Why? Because they are quickly dismantled due to neglible intent and missing facts, before they can assemble. That's called awareness. Similar to belief systems, when people decide to question that which is questionable, it begins to crumble under the light. Keep shining the light here at MISTS and those seeking it will surely find it, and those afraid of it will steer clear.

I noticed someone in a previous post, pointing out something I mentioned via PA about posters on PA1. That was a pattern of certain members always posting a certain thread or response, always to be followed by a core few to bolster that posters relevance or credibility. This is how you attract and create followers, and therefore, you control the environment. This is what you see in PA2 now. That is why the quality is not the same, because the information and whom is being looked to for that information are controlling the environment. The behaviors of the moderators always was the giveaway, but not enough paid attention to it, until it stood out Profoundly.

Keep keepin' on MISTS.

Good Day
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 am

gscraig wrote:Hello All,

This thread presented an opportunity (in my opinion) to repost and share something from a another thread based on a similar issue on PA2. Stay awake my friends...Stay awake!

Hello All,

It is quite clear that everyone has come to realize that PA2 is a control mechanism. It is used to distract and confuse those awake and aware. It almost have to be, or it simply would not be allowed to exist. The premise of PA allowed information to reach the public, but also that same platform was beneficial to those of disinformation and complication. Each of you moved from there, because your consciousness told you that it is something you no longer wanted to be a part of.

Anything that garners a huge following must be swiftly dealt with in one form or another. This is why the chaos broke out between Bill and Kerri prior to the website changes. It was being reshaped and unfortunately, so was Bill and Kerri. I pay neither of them any mind any more, for they cannot be trusted, thus neither can their interviewees (like Charles). Though I've seen attempts here, notice you don't see successful posting distractions such as TimeToTellTheWorld, Abraxas, and a few others from PA flourish on MISTS. Why? Because they are quickly dismantled due to neglible intent and missing facts, before they can assemble. That's called awareness. Similar to belief systems, when people decide to question that which is questionable, it begins to crumble under the light. Keep shining the light here at MISTS and those seeking it will surely find it, and those afraid of it will steer clear.

I noticed someone in a previous post, pointing out something I mentioned via PA about posters on PA1. That was a pattern of certain members always posting a certain thread or response, always to be followed by a core few to bolster that posters relevance or credibility. This is how you attract and create followers, and therefore, you control the environment. This is what you see in PA2 now. That is why the quality is not the same, because the information and whom is being looked to for that information are controlling the environment. The behaviors of the moderators always was the giveaway, but not enough paid attention to it, until it stood out Profoundly.

Keep keepin' on MISTS.

Good Day

Sanicle

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 369-86
    Sanicle

• </li>
    • Post n°223

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Sanicle on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:05 am
    Ah, Words of Power. SiriArc, your last post reminded me of this and I hope you don't mind me sharing. About a year ago while laying in bed, beseiged by negative thoughts and emotions, I prayed for help. I believe the prayer was answered as I was given the impression to strongly state the word Abraxas in my mind, a word unknown to me but seeming familiar. I did this and all the negative energies immediately went from my aura. Peace was restored and the energy in my heart chakra magnified.

I forget to do this far too often, although I feel it's a word that shouldn't be used too often, but each time I do, the same effect occurs. So I'm only too pleased to share it here, hoping it will achieve the same effect for others. I truly see it as a gift.

Naturally I used Google the next day to see if the word is in common usage, if others knew of it or whatever and found some interesting information on it, although no source seems certain of its beginnings. I think you will find what is said at Wikipedia very interesting Siri, given that the Gnostics, Archons and Sophia are cited in relation to this word. Here's the link if you're interested:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas

And then there is this excerpt from Sermon 2, from 'The Seven Sermons to the Dead', written by Basilides in Alexandria and transcribed by Carl Gustav Jung.

"This is a god whom ye knew not, for mankind forgot it. We name it by
    its name ABRAXAS. It is more indefinite still than god and
    devil. That god may be distinguished from it, we name god HELIOS
    or sun. Abraxas is effect. Nothing standeth opposed to it but the
    ineffective; hence its effective natyre freely unfoldeth itself.
    The ineffective is not, therefore resisteth not. Abraxas standeth
    above the sun and above the devil. It is improbable probability, unreal
    reality. Had the pleroma a being, Abraxas would be its manifestation.
    It is the effective itself, nor any particular effect, but effect in general.

It is unreal reality, because it hath no definite effect.
    It is also creatura, because it is distinct from the pleroma.
    The sun hath a definite effect, and so hath the devil.
    Wherefore do they appear to us more effective than indefinite
    Abraxas. It is force, duration, change."

Read more: http://www.meta-religion.com/Esoterism/Gnosticism/seven_sermons_to_the_dead.htm#ixzz1K9qBnwWh

I'm not sure what all this means. Could it be a word of balance? All I do know is the Word works for me and hopefully others.

Love and Peace

• SiriArc

• </li>
    • Post n°224

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Balance >< Synergy

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty SiriArc Yesterday at 12:56 am
    Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 2ev5kw3
    The Enacting Force

Which Is IN*Between

REMOVES

the parasitic factor

dIsToRtIoN

Balance Restored

AS DESIGNED

And NOW By SYNERGY

INTO BEYOND

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Downfall_by_vitalysamarinalexius-60

See Also:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18934

mudra

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 6-4
    mudra

• Post n°225

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty Re: PhaseShift

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Empty mudra Yesterday at 4:18 pm
    Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Tr10

Indeed these times call us arise as “Warriors” within this sacred battle for Truth,
    to defend justice and guard our Earth and its children.
    As the Guide White Eagle shared, Warriors can also be understood as:
    “Servants of the Light~Servants of the Light of our own Hearts…”

As these Servants, let us find our way to evolve beyond the “fight against,” mentality,
    that we may be shown how to truly prevail ~
    With the sword of love and the shield of silence,
    with a strategy of forgiveness and courage;
    with the trees in our minds and the stars in our breath,
    our feet on the path, steady and calm
    armed with the Truth of our being, in Service to Nature,
    we can do no wrong.

The One Heart is calling us to Radiate its simple, pure power that Unifies all pieces.
    This call beckons us to reclaim our own personal, direct connection to the Earth, the Sun,
    the Moon, the multitude of Stars, the Galaxy, the Universe, The Cosmic Order.
    Our Heart contains all of these elements living inside its spiritual chambers.
    There are celestial vibrations now descending upon us, reaching directly to purify
    and invigorate our hearts, to help elevate us as we steadfastly close this World Age
    and steadily prepare to enter a New Cycle.

The vibrations that align us with these currents of upliftment are:
    Firm dedication to loving and sheparding our Earth, Faith in the divine unfolding,
    Sincere Willingness to shed, evolve, and refine our walk, Humility, Courage,
    Calmness, Compassion, Charity and Generosity, Creativity, Innovation, Cooperation,
    Harmony, and learning how to “Move as One Being” in Conscious Interdependence,
    aware of the subtleties of Totality orchestrating the living Poem of Life.

Why are flowers beautiful?
    Why is laughter healing?
    Why do tears and water transform?
    Divine is beauty; we are that Beauty.

The New Era to come is calling us NOW
    to Align with these positive, life-supporting vibrations.
    These vibrations give us strength, guidance, and peace in our hearts.
    Our heart is the only place to look to see beyond fear and confusion.
    Our heart is our surest compass;
    Our sacred ally on the path of The Great Unknown.

To determine if we are serving the Light, we need only check the quality
    of our attunement to our spiritual hearts. If we are veiled, stressed, afraid,
    judgmental, angry, reactionary, resistant, victimized, confused, suffering,
    then we are not in the wholeness of our mission and our True Nature.
    We are instead identifying with the passing clouds and forgetting the ever-present Sun.
    So too, those veiled moments can serve as potent reminders to come back to our True Selves ~
    to take our place once again as a Servant of Light, an emissary of compassion,
    a beacon of wisdom and loving-kindness, especially towards our own human journey.

We are the ones to Redeem;
    to remove the veils covering the hidden;
    we are the ones who are here to transmute the poisons into medicine;
    to illuminate the lies and distortions; to antidote the confusion and amnesia;
    to journey beyond the wounds into a new liberation…

With awareness of the intrinsic sacredness of Being, we cultivate our dormant
    capacities and awaken out of the the sleeping world of illusion.

Contraction into darkness is no longer an option for those who are here for Victory.

Do not underestimate the power of yourself, each one of you, as an “individual”
    to be in your own innocent heart ~ to smile, to care, to help, to sing, to cry,
    to pray, to create, to plant, to build, to weave relations, to forgive,
    to surrender to the Light, to honor the living Earth and Universe,
    to Serve the path as it presents itself, moment by moment.

For as each one of us consciously takes our place in the One Heart,
    so the New World Age is secured for future generations.

Aryz Eden Sky

Love Always
    mudra

We are Living One Vibrational Energy

Former Camelot Mod Lita Caught Lying  and Banning People For Their Political and Spiritual Beliefs  - Page 3 Fleur_10

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:19 am