tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012

Sanicle
    Sanicle

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Empty NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 am

2012 won’t be the end. It marks the beginning of a New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years
    Posted by PC Latest news, World news Friday, March 11th, 2011

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.

A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that during this time Earth and its inhabitants will undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era (NWO).

Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios posited for the end of the world include the Earth’s collision with a passing planet (often referred to as “Nibiru”) or black hole, or the arrival of the next solar maximum. Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of catastrophe in 2012. Mainstream Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the existing classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar “ends” in 2012 misrepresents Maya history.

A Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast (1945 – December 5, 1996) had a more plausible explanation of what to expect in 2012. Serge Monast and another journalist were researching a top secret NASA project called Project Blue Beam. Project Blue Beam is an attempt by NASA to implement a New Age religion via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

According to Monast, the project has four steps:

Step One

The breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. This will apparently be accomplished by man made earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. These locations will supposedly have fake “discoveries” to convince humanity that “new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines.”

Step Two

Step Two involves a gigantic “space show” wherein three-dimensional laser projections will be beamed all over the planet. These will take the shape of whatever deity is most predominant, and will speak in all languages. At the end of the light show, the gods will all merge into one god, the Antichrist. Apparently people will think this is their god.

The light show can supposedly be seen in occasional tests, which manifest as unidentified flying objects. Some of the True Believers in the project cite existing display technology such as 3D projection mapping as foreshadowing the great light show in the sky.

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves (HAARP).
    Step Four

Step Four has three parts:

1. Making humanity think an alien invasion is about to occur at every major city;
    2. Making the Christians think the Rapture is about to happen;
    3. A mixture of electronic and supernatural forces, allowing the supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics, coax, power and telephone lines to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances, that will by then all have a special microchip installed.

This mass deception aims to create chaos. Out of this chaos they hope that the people of Earth will finally be willing – perhaps even desperate – to accept their New World Order. They are misrepresenting facts in order to replace national governments with one central government and replace all religions with one religion – all to gain Global authority over the people of Earth.

The people behind Project Blue Beam are falsely claiming that the World will come to end on December 21, 2012 – based on the knowledge that the ancient Mayan calendar ends on that date. However, the astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all. The Mayan calendar is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer – the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

Remember when they falsely claimed that all computers on Earth would cease to function at midnight December 31, 1999. They tried to cause chaos then by claiming that life on Earth would come to a standstill because all machinery including nuclear power plants, water pumping stations, aircraft and automobiles were controlled by computer. Did your computer stop running on January 1, 2000? Mine didn’t and neither did the millions of other computers around the World.

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely rare Winter Solstice – with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun) – what the ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT. December 21, 2012 will not mark the end of the world or a similar catastrophe – as they would have us believe.

Have you ever looked up at the night sky and seen the Milky Way? Have you noticed the obvious tilt? It is at a steep angle to the straight line of the horizon. Why? Our solar system belongs to another galaxy than the Milky Way Galaxy and our galaxy has been very slowly colliding with the Milky Way galaxy. The plane of our solar system is at an angle to the plane of the Milky Way galaxy. The crossing of the 2 planes creates an optical illusion – a Galactic Cross. The zodiac cross rotates during the precession of the equinoxes against the backdrop of the Galactic Cross with one revolution every 26.000 years.

The winter solstice of 2012 (which is December 21, 2012), marks the day of the crossing point of the sun’s ecliptic with the galactic plane, while also closely conjuncting the exact center of the galaxy. On December 21st, 2012 A.D. a rare astronomical alignment will occur – the winter solstice sun will be in the exact center of the Milky Way. On December 22, 2012 a new cycle will begin, just as it did 26,000 years ago. For the Mayans, this marks the beginning of a New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years. The Galactic Clock will be at zero point and a New Processional Cycle will begin.

Will life end on December 21, 2012? History says no. Science says no. Evolution says no. Want proof? The age of the Earth is estimated to be about 4.54 billion years. That means this coming rare astrological alignment (occurs every 26,000 years) has already occurred as many as 174,615 times. Was Earth destroyed? Obviously not. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for over 160 million years, That means the dinosaurs lived through the exact same alignment that will occur on Dec. 21, 2012 for at least 28 times. That means 28 instances of 2012 came and went and yet the dinosaurs lived on. Earth will still be here on December 22, 2012 and so will we.

Link: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1244

The thought that '2012' has been hi-jacked by the NWO to serve their ends has often come into my mind as a possible scenario for all that's occurring. Maybe it's true after all.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Empty Re: NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

Further confirmation about the PTB staging UFO events only in this case it's about how to deal with the situation when it occurs, coming from a channeled ET source...that being Sasha, a Pleiadian star system as channeled by Lyssa Royal. Unfortunately the article doesn't contain the date of the channeling.

Contact and the Power Struggle
    Staying Centred Amongst the Chaos

We would like to begin by discussing some things that may be of concern to some of you. When the "powers that be" who are attempting to control the ET situation in your world are feeling as if they and the extraterrestrial issue itself is out of control, a way for them to regain that control would be for them to stage their own extraterrestrial event. Thereby, this would sway public opinion in whatever way they desire. This is a very real concern and it is something that for the last five years or so I have spoken about. I haven't really gone into length about it because it still was a possibility that was far off in the distance. However we would like to say at this time that as we read the energy right now it is possible within the next two years (as the first probability), and the next five years (as the second probability) that some type of extraterrestrial event will be staged in order that the "powers that be" will feel more in control of the situation itself.

In terms of the outcome of this staged event, or shall we say, how it will be presented, there are several options. The more dire option which we must truly state to you has to do with the staging of some type of hostile event in order to depict ETs as enemies and gain public sympathy and attention for the furthering of space-based weapons. It could also be for the purpose of lumping all extraterrestrial life forms into the hostile category. That is a very real possibility, should some factions of the fractionated power structures be more dominant in the power struggle at any given time.

Recognize that the fractionated structures on your world are stratified in many different ways. Some are very dark, but some are actually somewhat on the lighter side, looking for the greater good. There are some fractionated aspects who are looking to stage an event for the opposite reasons than we have just said. Let us go back to the more dire scenario for a moment. At the risk of sounding as if we are saying the sky is falling, please listen to these words. We speak them from the heart and we are very serious about this. If within the next 2-5 years your media or your government makes some type of announcement about hostile actions on the part of extraterrestrial life forms, 99.9% of chances are that this is a total untruth. If it were to happen, it is your responsibility to do damage control.

Obviously this type of propaganda will cause a lot of panic and the individuals who are of the mindset of "Dark or Light: You must be one or the other" will be thrown into imbalance and into a lot of fear and terror. That vibration of fear and terror is just what the fractionated groups need to seize power. It is highly, highly, highly unlikely there would ever be any real attempt by "negatively-oriented ETs" at some overt hostile act. As you know, humans are much more capable of those types of events. If this scenario is displayed in your media, please know that 99.9% of it is untruth. It will require you to go within to balance yourself and to process the fear. Not only will you need to process the fear, but also balance it out through your own positive energy connections to the Source. It will be required of you to really balance that energy out very quickly before it goes out of control. ............

To read more: http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/channeled/contact_lroyal.htm
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Empty Spell(spell)Check

Post  SiriArc Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:48 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 am

Good point SiriArc. You are exactly right. No more capitalizing ptb. And ptw sounds far more appropriate. I couldn't agree more. Wink Thanks for the wake-up call to bad old habits. sunny

Thank you also for those links to your posts on Noble Realms. I love your posts as they are always so succinct, elegant and inspirational. Flowers I've enjoyed quite a few threads over there. Shame it's no longer active.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

Hehe ... I see Siri was passing by just at the right time to lift you on his wings Sanicle Cheerful
    Enjoy your flight .

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:28 am

Haha, thanks Mudra. He does have that effect, doesn't he. Spiritual
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Empty WEavers

Post  SiriArc Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 am

Friends

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Pvxa1

Bonding

Of

Purpose
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 am

Thanks SirArc. I feel blessed in your friendship. As I read your words I feel a huge swelling of energy in my heart chakra and up to my throat. I don't know if it's imagination or not, but when I went within and relaxed my mind, I could see the cross in a circle there, which I know in astrological terms as representative of matter/Earth as well as being a sun cross. As I examined that, a spiral of energy coursed up through and out of my crown chakra, meeting another spiral at its beginning there above my head. There was another little cross in a circle there, to the side, and it appeared to me to be link, so I 'clicked' on it and this generated another spiral which went upwards to meet another, and so on. Then I stretched out my arms to integrate this energy into my aura as the intensisty of the energy was a little overwhelming. Soon I felt the energy expand and so calm in not being so focused just in my heart chakra, while at the same time being anchored there, bringing me much joy.

I love you SiriArc. Thank you for this blessing which I feel, imagined or not, intended by you or not. It's so uplifting to feel so much love.

The Karen Spiritual The Karen
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Empty Dream Deep Magician

Post  SiriArc Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 am

NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 Ridr1z
    NWO TRICKS REVEALED RE 2012 N21wde
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Sanicle wrote:

2012 won’t be the end. It marks the beginning of a New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years
    Posted by PC Latest news, World news Friday, March 11th, 2011

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mayan Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae related to this date have been proposed.

A New Age interpretation of this transition posits that during this time Earth and its inhabitants will undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era (NWO).

Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios posited for the end of the world include the Earth’s collision with a passing planet (often referred to as “Nibiru”) or black hole, or the arrival of the next solar maximum. Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of catastrophe in 2012. Mainstream Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the existing classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar “ends” in 2012 misrepresents Maya history.

A Canadian investigative journalist, Serge Monast (1945 – December 5, 1996) had a more plausible explanation of what to expect in 2012. Serge Monast and another journalist were researching a top secret NASA project called Project Blue Beam. Project Blue Beam is an attempt by NASA to implement a New Age religion via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

According to Monast, the project has four steps:

Step One

The breakdown of all archaeological knowledge. This will apparently be accomplished by man made earthquakes at precise locations around the planet. These locations will supposedly have fake “discoveries” to convince humanity that “new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines.”

Step Two

Step Two involves a gigantic “space show” wherein three-dimensional laser projections will be beamed all over the planet. These will take the shape of whatever deity is most predominant, and will speak in all languages. At the end of the light show, the gods will all merge into one god, the Antichrist. Apparently people will think this is their god.

The light show can supposedly be seen in occasional tests, which manifest as unidentified flying objects. Some of the True Believers in the project cite existing display technology such as 3D projection mapping as foreshadowing the great light show in the sky.

Step Three

Step Three involves making people think their god is speaking to them through telepathy, projected into the head of each person individually using extreme low frequency radio waves (HAARP).
    Step Four

Step Four has three parts:

1. Making humanity think an alien invasion is about to occur at every major city;
    2. Making the Christians think the Rapture is about to happen;
    3. A mixture of electronic and supernatural forces, allowing the supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics, coax, power and telephone lines to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances, that will by then all have a special microchip installed.

This mass deception aims to create chaos. Out of this chaos they hope that the people of Earth will finally be willing – perhaps even desperate – to accept their New World Order. They are misrepresenting facts in order to replace national governments with one central government and replace all religions with one religion – all to gain Global authority over the people of Earth.

The people behind Project Blue Beam are falsely claiming that the World will come to end on December 21, 2012 – based on the knowledge that the ancient Mayan calendar ends on that date. However, the astronomer Philip Plait has stated very clearly that the Mayan calendar does not end in 2012 at all. The Mayan calendar is like the odometer on your car, as each section of the odometer reaches 9 and then clicks over to 0, the next number to it starts a new cycle, so that when all the numbers again reach 0 all the way across the odometer – the last number will change from 1 to 2 and the new cycle starts all over again.

Remember when they falsely claimed that all computers on Earth would cease to function at midnight December 31, 1999. They tried to cause chaos then by claiming that life on Earth would come to a standstill because all machinery including nuclear power plants, water pumping stations, aircraft and automobiles were controlled by computer. Did your computer stop running on January 1, 2000? Mine didn’t and neither did the millions of other computers around the World.

The date December 21st, 2012 A.D. (13.0.0.0.0 in the Long Count), represents an extremely rare Winter Solstice – with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic (path of the Sun) – what the ancient Maya recognized as the Sacred Tree. This is an event that has been coming very slowly over thousands and thousands of years. It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT. December 21, 2012 will not mark the end of the world or a similar catastrophe – as they would have us believe.

Have you ever looked up at the night sky and seen the Milky Way? Have you noticed the obvious tilt? It is at a steep angle to the straight line of the horizon. Why? Our solar system belongs to another galaxy than the Milky Way Galaxy and our galaxy has been very slowly colliding with the Milky Way galaxy. The plane of our solar system is at an angle to the plane of the Milky Way galaxy. The crossing of the 2 planes creates an optical illusion – a Galactic Cross. The zodiac cross rotates during the precession of the equinoxes against the backdrop of the Galactic Cross with one revolution every 26.000 years.

The winter solstice of 2012 (which is December 21, 2012), marks the day of the crossing point of the sun’s ecliptic with the galactic plane, while also closely conjuncting the exact center of the galaxy. On December 21st, 2012 A.D. a rare astronomical alignment will occur – the winter solstice sun will be in the exact center of the Milky Way. On December 22, 2012 a new cycle will begin, just as it did 26,000 years ago. For the Mayans, this marks the beginning of a New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years. The Galactic Clock will be at zero point and a New Processional Cycle will begin.

Will life end on December 21, 2012? History says no. Science says no. Evolution says no. Want proof? The age of the Earth is estimated to be about 4.54 billion years. That means this coming rare astrological alignment (occurs every 26,000 years) has already occurred as many as 174,615 times. Was Earth destroyed? Obviously not. Dinosaurs roamed the Earth for over 160 million years, That means the dinosaurs lived through the exact same alignment that will occur on Dec. 21, 2012 for at least 28 times. That means 28 instances of 2012 came and went and yet the dinosaurs lived on. Earth will still be here on December 22, 2012 and so will we.

Link: http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=1244

The thought that '2012' has been hi-jacked by the NWO to serve their ends has often come into my mind as a possible scenario for all that's occurring. Maybe it's true after all.

It will be interesting to watch how everything is going to unfold. BTW, Blue Beam project was erased from Wikipedia. It was 1 year ago. Bleh

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:25 am