tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan  (PDF) Empty Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:04 am

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

nb: Read the thread at ATS first...

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
    I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

SOURCE: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679265/pg1

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan  (PDF) Empty Re: Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:49 am

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan M.D. PDF File.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan  (PDF) Empty Re: Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Awakening The Third Eye - Samuel Sagan (PDF)

nb: Read the thread at ATS first...

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
    I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

SOURCE: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679265/pg1

Thanks Lord Trancoso . Good catch . I downloaded it . Read the first 25 pages . It looks good !
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 am

Yep - Me too - Obviously...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Thanks Lord Trancoso . Good catch . I downloaded it . Read the first 25 pages . It looks good !
    It's all in a days' work of a LORD of the Galactic Federation of Lies!
    Wink

Mercuriel wrote:Yep - Me too - Obviously...
    I knew I had forgotten something... The link to the pdf!
    Lmfao

Thanx for posting it Merc!
    sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks to both of you.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks Lord T. It looks very interesting indeed! You think this info / document is from the 1990's? Don't know why I need to know. Linda

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm