tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
giovonni
eleni
immortalisdolor
lindabaker
burgundia
enemyofNWO
MargueriteBee
TRANCOSO
CetaceousOne
HigherLove
Carol
Luminari
16 posters

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion?

Luminari
    Luminari

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Empty Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion?

Post  Luminari Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Paid propaganda??
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Empty Re: Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion?

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

pathetic... utterly, totally pathetic...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Empty Re: Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion?

Post  HigherLove Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:36 pm

I didn't even watch it, and she pisses me off.

I'll believe her when she makes gay people stand at the END of the line to be radiated.

Blowdup

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/L-KKDL0-gzM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/L-KKDL0-gzM?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Now please...take no offrense...as Dame Edna would say, I only meant that the way it was intended (infused with light, of course).

Last edited by HigherLove on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:39 pm

There is a form of radiation therapy called hormesis that is used in fighting cancer
    and other conditions that actually can be helpful.

I gather that is not what she is referring to.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 am

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" - what's your opinion?
    Not only is it good for you, it's also FUN!!!

Because after a while you GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

It SAVES ENERGY!!!

And that cuts the costs of living, so it's also GOOD FOR YOUR WALLET!!!

And of course for THE ENVIROMENT!!!

RADIATION
    I :heart2: IT !!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:02 am

OMG! Nutbar (rolls eyes) reaches for KOKO BROWN toasted coconut beer. Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 am

She looks reptilian to me.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:15 am

Mutate now avoid the rush !

She should volunteer to help Japanese technicians inspect the reactors . Go now to Fukushima inside the reactors and prove it !
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:10 am

O'Reilly is a host in that program. It explains a lot.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 am

I think she IS a reptile. I have worked in investment banking. I would know it one way or the other for sure if I saw her in person. The fact that she is being given interviews is a good example of how twisted people can become if they think someone is "smart." Scary thing is, a lot of people actually watch that news organization. They even have it on at my dentist's office. I asked them to turn it off and the staff were so surprised. Apparently, all of the other patients just sit and take it while they work on you in the chair. Talk about your basic nightmare! Who is behind this network, anyway? Anyone from outside the US would be absolutely amazed at the stuff spewing out of this news? group. Profiteering in its worst face.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 am

She could be robot.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 am

MargueriteBee wrote:She could be robot.

A Japanese robot Thubs Up

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:02 am

Hmmm.....something wrong with this lady Crazy Happy

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Ann%20coulter%20scary

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Coulter_2

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Demonic

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 am

Mmmmmm...that is interesting...maybe she is an alien that comes from highly radioactive environments and they are Terra forming here?

So many movies about alien invasions have to have some grounding? Crazy Happy
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:24 pm

Andromeda wrote:Mmmmmm...that is interesting...maybe she is an alien that comes from highly radioactive environments and they are Terra forming here?

RADIATION

Nuke UFO2 Beer
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:32 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Coulter_2

OMFG she actually said that?? this woman is a weapon of mass destruction!
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:35 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:She looks reptilian to me.

Yep, agreed
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Mmmmmm...that is interesting...maybe she is an alien that comes from highly radioactive environments and they are Terra forming here?

RADIATION

Nuke UFO2 Beer

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? 500x_lsd

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? 0306_burn_eye

Nuke_______ Hypnotize
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

RADIATION

Nuke UFO2 Beer

My goodness, all joke aside...look what I came across in another forum

a book by Barbara Hand Clow called Heart of the Christos. In a twist of synchronicity, she writes in this book (published in the 80s) about how the Men in Black, from Orion, purposefully trigger radiation, because they can survive in it, being lower vibe entities. In her "messages from the Pleiadians" chapter, she writes, "Orion has even programmed a scenario in which the people who can stop the radiation on earth and space will cop out at the last minute. If this seems like an outlandish scenario, consider that computers have now manifested which can teach us how programming works. Now is the time for us to get to know all the 'write protected' programs in our lives."

And consider this quote: "The greatest crisis of the end of the Mayan Great Cycle -- 2012 AD -- is the threat of liquid plutonium polluting space. This desire to pollute is the last gasp of the dark forces." She goes on to say that Plutonium in the atmosphere blocks the fourth or higher dimensions. "The effects of plutonium are like a higher vibrational hologram of emotional body pollution in the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere of Earth will not be capable of admitting higher vibrations such as the Pleiadian energy if the air element gets more polluted."
    unquote

So...maybe she is a woman in black Crazy Happy Toast
    Luminari
    Luminari

Post  Luminari Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Wow interesting Andromeda... KRYON claims that radiation emmissions such as GAMMA RAY bursts are higher dimensional visitors:

"...master entities leave a residue when arriving. Look for short, highly intense, unexplainable gamma ray activity". Kryon II- Don't Think Like A Human p67

Yet another multidimensional radiation mystery...

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Anncoulter

If Democrats had any brains they would be Reptilians...oops...i mean Republicans Rolling Eyes

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 pm

(Sorry, I speak better in pictures than words, here is some more.)

So, she is running for president? Now wait a minute, let's stop and think about this....hmmmm...

The Reptilian connection must be catching on, I found this.

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Ann_coulter_origin

But some think she is really a guy.

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? 23_coulter_adamsapple

Other's, a fembot.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aWflL2jDpWU/SSxHxUgXcpI/AAAAAAAADC8/0uKtoMs7hKg/s1600-h/coulter_attack_neocon.jpg
    Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Coulter_attack_neocon

After all this, I am having second thoughts on my idea of "showing her a little love". I'll pass.

Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Coulter_flagbikini2

She would make a cute Goth Lady if she wasn't a reptilian, transvestite, fembot. :heart2: Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Download
    Attachments
    Superbitch insists: "Radiation Is Actually Good For You" -what's your opinion? Attachmentme_and_ann.gif
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (100 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by immortalisdolor on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Karen
    Karen

Post  Karen Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Coulter's blog on the topic follows a comment from me and some snippets from the blog.

I've long wondered why "they" are so busy spreading radiation all over the planet, such as DU in every recent war zone - are "they" terraforming it for their own? Radiation is like an elixir for them?

Looking at the science Coulter says:

There is, however, burgeoning evidence that excess radiation operates as a sort of cancer vaccine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    "They theorize," the Times said, that "these doses protect against cancer by activating cells' natural defense mechanisms."
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    The workers exposed to excess radiation had a 24 percent lower death rate and a 25 percent lower cancer mortality than the non-irradiated workers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In 1983, a series of apartment buildings in Taiwan were accidentally constructed with massive amounts of cobalt 60, a radioactive substance. After 16 years, the buildings' 10,000 occupants developed only five cases of cancer. The cancer rate for the same age group in the general Taiwanese population over that time period predicted 170 cancers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted at her blog:
    http://www.anncoulter.com/

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42347

A Glowing Report on Radiation
    by Ann Coulter
    03/16/2011

With the terrible earthquake and resulting tsunami that have devastated Japan, the only good news is that anyone exposed to excess radiation from the nuclear power plants is now probably much less likely to get cancer.

This only seems counterintuitive because of media hysteria for the past 20 years trying to convince Americans that radiation at any dose is bad. There is, however, burgeoning evidence that excess radiation operates as a sort of cancer vaccine.

As The New York Times science section reported in 2001, an increasing number of scientists believe that at some level -- much higher than the minimums set by the U.S. government -- radiation is good for you. "They theorize," the Times said, that "these doses protect against cancer by activating cells' natural defense mechanisms."

Among the studies mentioned by the Times was one in Canada finding that tuberculosis patients subjected to multiple chest X-rays had much lower rates of breast cancer than the general population.

And there are lots more!

A $10 million Department of Energy study from 1991 examined 10 years of epidemiological research by the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health on 700,000 shipyard workers, some of whom had been exposed to 10 times more radiation than the others from their work on the ships' nuclear reactors. The workers exposed to excess radiation had a 24 percent lower death rate and a 25 percent lower cancer mortality than the non-irradiated workers.

Isn't that just incredible? I mean, that the Department of Energy spent $10 million doing something useful? Amazing, right?

In 1983, a series of apartment buildings in Taiwan were accidentally constructed with massive amounts of cobalt 60, a radioactive substance. After 16 years, the buildings' 10,000 occupants developed only five cases of cancer. The cancer rate for the same age group in the general Taiwanese population over that time period predicted 170 cancers.

The people in those buildings had been exposed to radiation nearly five times the maximum "safe" level according to the U.S. government. But they ended up with a cancer rate 96 percent lower than the general population.

Bernard L. Cohen, a physics professor at the University of Pittsburgh, compared radon exposure and lung cancer rates in 1,729 counties covering 90 percent of the U.S. population. His study in the 1990s found far fewer cases of lung cancer in those counties with the highest amounts of radon -- a correlation that could not be explained by smoking rates.

Tom Bethell, author of the "Politically Incorrect Guide to Science," has been writing for years about the beneficial effects of some radiation, or "hormesis." A few years ago, he reported on a group of scientists who concluded their conference on hormesis at the University of Massachusetts by repairing to a spa in Boulder, Mont., specifically in order to expose themselves to excess radiation.

At the Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine in Boulder, people pay $5 to descend 85 feet into an old mining pit to be irradiated with more than 400 times the EPA-recommended level of radon. In the summer, 50 people a day visit the mine hoping for relief from chronic pain and autoimmune disorders.

Amazingly, even the Soviet-engineered disaster at Chernobyl in 1986 can be directly blamed for the deaths of no more than the 31 people inside the plant who died in the explosion. Although news reports generally claimed a few thousand people died as a result of Chernobyl -- far fewer than the tens of thousands initially predicted -- that hasn't been confirmed by studies.

Indeed, after endless investigations, including by the United Nations, Manhattan Project veteran Theodore Rockwell summarized the reports to Bethell in 2002, saying, "They have not yet reported any deaths outside of the 30 who died in the plant."

Even the thyroid cancers in people who lived near the reactor were attributed to low iodine in the Russian diet -- and consequently had no effect on the cancer rate.

Meanwhile, the animals around the Chernobyl reactor, who were not evacuated, are "thriving," according to scientists quoted in the April 28, 2002 Sunday Times (UK).

Dr. Dade W. Moeller, a radiation expert and professor emeritus at Harvard, told the Times that it's been hard to find excess cancers even from Hiroshima and Nagasaki, particularly because one-third of the population will get cancer anyway. There were about 90,000 survivors of the atomic bombs in 1945 and, more than 50 years later, half of them were still alive. (Other scientists say there were 700 excess cancer deaths among the 90,000.)

Although it is hardly a settled scientific fact that excess radiation is a health benefit, there's certainly evidence that it decreases the risk of some cancers -- and there are plenty of scientists willing to say so. But Jenny McCarthy's vaccine theories get more press than Harvard physics professors' studies on the potential benefits of radiation. (And they say conservatives are anti-science!)

I guess good radiation stories are not as exciting as news anchors warning of mutant humans and scary nuclear power plants -- news anchors who, by the way, have injected small amounts of poison into their foreheads to stave off wrinkles. Which is to say: The general theory that small amounts of toxins can be healthy is widely accepted --except in the case of radiation.

Every day Americans pop multivitamins containing trace amount of zinc, magnesium, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, nickel, boron -- all poisons.

They get flu shots. They'll drink copious amounts of coffee to ingest a poison: caffeine. (Back in the '70s, Professor Cohen offered to eat as much plutonium as Ralph Nader would eat caffeine -- an offer Nader never accepted.)

But in the case of radiation, the media have Americans convinced that the minutest amount is always deadly.

Although reporters love to issue sensationalized reports about the danger from Japan's nuclear reactors, remember that, so far, thousands have died only because of Mother Nature. And the survivors may outlive all of us over here in hermetically sealed, radiation-free America.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:44 am

Radiate love...

this is the kind of Radiation that is good for you :)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:15 am

Anchor wrote:Radiate love...

this is the kind of Radiation that is good for you :)

And that is good for All

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:27 am