tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
shiloh
mystic
Floyd
malletzky
burgundia
Sanicle
Ashera
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Carol
immortalisdolor
horus
16 posters

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

firefly
    firefly

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 4 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

Post  firefly Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Thank You Horus for your reply. Is it just a coincidence or fate, I don't think anything happens by chance, so your coming my way, I hope at that time we will have a chance to connect and share some spiritual food together. I would like to be able to dream as you do, however I can't sleep deep enough to dream. I do enjoy reading your dreams. You know I always considered Horus to be connected to Lucifer so it took a while for me to read your posts. So glad I did though. If you want to contact me I could give you my e-mail or skype. In the meantime, Peace and Love to you.

firefly Spiritual
    horus
    horus

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 4 Empty Re: I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had...

Post  horus Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

firefly wrote:Thank You Horus for your reply. Is it just a coincidence or fate, I don't think anything happens by chance, so your coming my way, I hope at that time we will have a chance to connect and share some spiritual food together. I would like to be able to dream as you do, however I can't sleep deep enough to dream. I do enjoy reading your dreams. You know I always considered Horus to be connected to Lucifer so it took a while for me to read your posts. So glad I did though. If you want to contact me I could give you my e-mail or skype. In the meantime, Peace and Love to you. firefly Spiritual
    No problems! One day everyone will discover everything is back to front. The God that so many fear has horns and shown to me today as a bull, and that saying "pull your face in", or in this case, "pull your horns in" and on www.urbandictionary.com it quotes 'Shut up or Mind your own business' something I hear all the time as backgroud chatter, that is his ego. In this dream his handler was a 'time waster', he raved on with such dribble and bull shitz. This bull is your false god over this solar system I call a prison outpost. This bull seen as Satan with the pair of horns and in the Ghost Riders and Rawhide videos, these bull-s#itters are going to be rounded up and branded by the BIG-O shown as the God-Father energy of Marlon Brand-O in his movie roles and to Don Juan DeMarco which was another clue to the lover Don Juan, I emulate as energy as Johnny Deep and ZORRO.

The energies all around this beast as a bull was a depleting ego I'm deflating each day with the broad-sides of my given truths he doesn't want to be known. In this image he was so fat and laying on his stomach in a ZOO environment. He is the brain-bug living off human energies that sustains him. The surroundings were like the RNA Ekka which is in August, the same month to codes I use that are in this post. You know of this place, and it reflect my energies as Enki and RNA/DNA virus signatures he placed in our limited consciousness. When I looked for his horns they were totally withdrawn into his brain, just like the feelers of a slug or snail if you touch them. This is now 'conclusive proof' now to every uncover energy of the false god I have found and not posted yet as graphics. The eyes of this slug people call god are probes like nails from the word snails. Abba is Father-God, Jabba is your false God (the opposite) and is the prickz behind the veil no one can see pulling the strings in the movie Wizard of Oz. He is the wanna-be god as Baal who screwed up you DNA to enslave this race from the beginning. Thoth created 12:60 program energies right up to 2012 with the Mayan Calandar. Everyone has been duped! Try and find some of this truth on some websites that continue to feed the programmed energies.

There are things if I said here, many would find discerning until now, I may well be Sanat Kumara and came from the Planet Venus in one of my incarnations. Venus, the Roman goddess of love and beauty. This is why humanity was been duped and why everything is 'back-to-front' and in reverse and upside down that has poisoned me and why I will distroy organized religion. The Vatican is your enemy. I am not a fallen angel, my brother is shown to me, as a copy, I say a copy of Sananda who I was told took over from Jehovah, its a paper trail of dots all connecting to a mirage written into the Matrix that must go back to the times of Adam & Eve. The matrix is riddled with its own evil and a virus is what it needs from the light to implode it into nothingless. I have never been an angel for that matter, I have only seen myself as John Travola many times who was in that movie Michael and Peter Graves in Mission Impossible with his briefcase.

Time will tell 'what is what', I am just happy to be who I am as a human, and nothing else goes to my head, I think from the Heart, and I praise my twin-flame who has kept me there always. I seek no idol status, I'm not at all interested in that crapp, and that includes twitter and all the rest. All I want is love and Peace and be back with my family. I have witnessed the ego in the past in dreams and found it is a brain-bucket of created lies by a program, when I know the whole truth. As a race of humans we have been treated like lost sheep. The alter-ego is the darkside of the self that matches to walking across a minefield that has a sign showing a SKULL & CROSS BONES written in German warning you not to enter, and the odds of you losing boths legs are pretty high trying to be a hero crossing it, which I am not. The Morning Star was shown a couple of weeks ago to me leading up too these end days, and that view was like the star over Bethlehem, then shown to me as the cap stone on every pyramid shown inthe cosmos as a crystal of pure light that so many can not see.

I have been shown this false god is very jealous of twin-flame love, its eating him up inside as he interfers like a... my twin just said... a 'bed bug', that makes him a louse and a parasite of the human race.

Cimicidae or bed bugs (sometimes bedbugs), are small parasitic insects. The most common type is Cimex lectularius. The term usually refers to species that prefer to feed on human blood. All insects in this family live by feeding exclusively on the blood of warm-blooded animals.

Is it just a coincidence or fate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Juan_%28Byron%29

A message coming for my family here: The song Venus sung by Frankie Avalon, matching Mists of Avalon! Look at the top right of this page on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx8QYtBj8WQ if you load the direct page, you will see my twinflame Natalie Wood at the top right, Now you figure that out, its a message! My friend it is our Distiny for us to met here, spirit has guided you forward by this introduction. Do you go to the Markets at Bangalow? I went there about two years ago and met my kind of people. I'm a hippy at heart. I told them I will return with my ship and land it in the oval! Not one 'doubting thomas' in that region, I love it!

Last edited by horus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:10 pm

horus wrote:

Dearly Beloveds,

I AM Christ Michael Aton of Nebadon, and I also speak for Nebadonia at this time,

Together with Nebadonia, WE made a decision to Bless All of You, our truly Beloved Children, together with the incoming Higher Divine Potential bestowed upon You by Source and Our Selves and Your Selves so that a perfect Union between Creation and Us, Your Creators and all of our Creation in Nebadon may Light up this Universe for all to see from far and away. Mother Earth is ready for birthing her New Self and without further delay, this proces has gone into the delivary status NOW.

You have seen through Japan and other places before what birthpangs are about, but please realise this labor of Gaia will be a difficult and particular hard and painful one. Not to the detriment of This Beloved and Beautiful Soul, since only relief of pressure and polution and negative energy will be the result towards the Most Precious Gem She is about to become, BUT THE CONDITIONS UPON HER SURFACE WILL NOW QUICKLY DETERIORATE.

Through the Waves and the peculiar settings of your solar system already under the Influx of the growing strenght of Divine Love and Light, both Nebadonia and Myself wish to address and inform you, my Precious Dear Little Ones, that ALSO YOU WILL BE BORN AGAIN into your deserved status of the Grand Cosmic Beings you have always been. This has been a step by step proces, but now there is no longer holding back.

Like a wild river rafting, your graduation awaits you at the end of the trip that might rush you through many rapids and small waterfalls OR MIGHT BE RATHER SMOOTH SAILING according to the amount of Divine Love and Light you have practised with! All will travel the same river, but the experience might widely differ.

This is THE TIME for complete TRUST, push off and enjoy the company, as the now famous Hopi Indian poem suggests, do not fear and hold on to the sides. The stream will be too powerful for your arms and legs to counter the mighty flow. But trust your Guidance and float with ease and your short journey will be a blessing beyond your wildest imagination.

Finally I will be able to meet you, my Children, at the finish line and greet you and love you as no description can translate how much my Fatherly and Brotherly instinct and intuition has been longing for this moment. Even my heart is rejoicing and I share this with my beautiful Nebadonia who wishes you only the very best. No more words now, be prepared as good as you have received our instructions and given heed to our many calls.

Welcome Home, Warriors of Light, the Mighty River of Love and Light is reaching you Now, push off, let go and go with the Flow, it will bring you Home where numerous numbers are rejoicing to meet you already. Great jubilation will follow great tribulation but it has been so much more worth the effort and waiting as you hardly can imagine.

I am proud of you, my Beloved Children, and Give Yourselfs all the Reasons to be proud of Yourselfs. Welcome Home.

I AM Christ Michael Aton of Nebadon, your Souvereign.

horus, I have a problem with that message. Calling us "my beloved LITTLE ones sounds patronizing to me. And also the ending: I am your Souvereign. The words of the message seem to be nice, but why am I feeling a bit uncomfortable reading them?
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 pm

me too I never trust this urantia book . this messages sound very military for me. and the hole is a very high hirachical system for me.
    All the best sabina I love you I love you
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:48 pm

[quote="burgundia"]
    horus wrote:horus, I have a problem with that message. Calling us "my beloved LITTLE ones sounds patronizing to me. And also the ending: I am your Souvereign. The words of the message seem to be nice, but why am I feeling a bit uncomfortable reading them?
    That is why I take all the messages with a grain of salt from AbundantDope and other channelers. I read between the lines and find energy and you are doing that also. The channeler may have placed his own signature to the message. I was talking to someome today who sucks up AbundantDope web site and every ESU post. I replied saying, my Mother Isis knows the truth and I stand firm. My twin is very sensitive to what I say, she is part of me and this string has her light glowing because I speak from my heart. To be honest, I was hestitant in placing that message, I felt if I didn't have it complete, it might read disjointed. Isis was here on Earth thousnds of years before Jesus, just like her son Horus, and I really are beginning to see a pattern coming together. I was murdered by Thoth who rewrote everything making the make-believe Jesus you think you know, is just a copy, created by a program, and its called plagarism of energies appearing real. The real Christ Michael is coming, and he is not a carbon copy stamp issue.

I too have used words, that have a mixed meaning to some and have to make a correction. If my Father told who I was a soul-fragment of the Christ, thats not going to alter or change me. The mould of who I am has already been cast. I'm just doing my little bit the best way I can. I simply want to be who I am, some one my twin reconizes without my head being in the clouds and day dreaming. I'm not interested in any supreme status and never was. Take me to the higher realms if you may, that's all I want and nothing more to find inner happiness and be with my twin and Creation without the contraints of all the maddess we are seeing in 3D. I have found what is most important to me now, my twin-flame and my one true god-goddess who I love as much. I'm prepared to walk away fom everything, and be stark-naked just to go home, thats letting go. We came into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing, we are taxed from cradle to grave, what sort a f--ked up world it is then and they have got away with it as being normal.

Who every suggested Jesus is any different to any of us, the Church has brain-washed us. If I appeared on another planet from the heavens in a UFO and the natives think I am their god, now you are talking about about a puppet show of control freaks who didn't have to do anything to become empowered over sheepies. I plan to live in a private place and my home is open to others who wish to visit me of the same family of light, we are all one love. My temple is my surroundings called Mother Nature, and out in the open. No walls and no alter if you get my meaning. You just sit on a log like a pioneer. Love brings us all together as a family.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

sabina wrote:me too I never trust this urantia book . this messages sound very military for me. and the hole is a very high hirachical system for me. All the best sabina I love you I love you
    ditto sabina, I tried to read the book and my mind felt I was going to blow a fuse in my brain which usually means to me the book was written with head logic, like a marketing tool. I took the book out of the library three times, and each time is was always overdue three weeks. I was interested in the adjusters they speak of, but mine was connected 13 years ago. I relate more to images rather that text, it keeps me interested. We came into this creation with all the truth down-loaded in own heart center like a hard disk as compressed files. Learning has been a physical thing, its called 'soul growth'. Books I feel take the experience away. Its like going to a movie and have someone give you a spoiler as you walk in the theatre, as they walk out.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 am

horus wrote:
    sabina wrote:me too I never trust this urantia book . this messages sound very military for me. and the hole is a very high hirachical system for me. All the best sabina I love you I love you
    ditto sabina, I tried to read the book and my mind felt I was going to blow a fuse in my brain which usually means to me the book was written with head logic, like a marketing tool. I took the book out of the library three times, and each time is was always overdue three weeks. I was interested in the adjusters they speak of, but mine was connected 13 years ago. I relate more to images rather that text, it keeps me interested. We came into this creation with all the truth down-loaded in own heart center like a hard disk as compressed files. Learning has been a physical thing, its called 'soul growth'. Books I feel take the experience away. Its like going to a movie and have someone give you a spoiler as you walk in the theatre, as they walk out.
    Ditto on the Urantia Book.
    Perhaps someone could shoot a movie of it...

Or a musical!
    Crazy Happy
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:28 am

Calling us "my beloved LITTLE ones sounds patronizing to me. And also the ending: I am your Souvereign. The words of the message seem to be nice, but why am I feeling a bit uncomfortable reading them?

This may sound a little tin foil hatty, but here is my tinfoil theory LOL. Over the years I have gone through dozens of websites, and probably hundreds of channelings. I noticed they all have similar sentence structure. It's as if these people are channeling an AI or machine. It could be voice to skull technology or just people being tricked by trickster entities? They appear to sincerely mean well, but after going through hundreds of the damn channelings, their predictions usually wrong 99% of the time. Is it a control paradigm? I'm thinking there might be some truth to Wes Penre's theory on the control system of the afterlife. I'm undecided at the moment, every side presents a valid argument though. The soul group theory of the afterlife appears to be the most plausible with, so many people going through past life regression with hypnosis and their life review. But what if they life review is just to control you as well? It's as if these entities are part of a hive, or just an AI, they don't have much variation in the method that they use to express themselves, and they seem to lack individuality.

Almost every channeling that I come across has wording such as:

Beloved ones, Dearest ones, love and light, I am, joy, home, as above so below, Age of Aquarius, namaste, 1111, 4444,
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:51 am

yes Investgator. It sounds like a program to me.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 am

investigator wrote:

Calling us "my beloved LITTLE ones sounds patronizing to me. And also the ending: I am your Souvereign. The words of the message seem to be nice, but why am I feeling a bit uncomfortable reading them?
    This may sound a little tin foil hatty, but here is my tinfoil theory LOL. Over the years I have gone through dozens of websites, and probably hundreds of channelings. I noticed they all have similar sentence structure. It's as if these people are channeling an AI or machine. It could be voice to skull technology or just people being tricked by trickster entities? They appear to sincerely mean well, but after going through hundreds of the damn channelings, their predictions usually wrong 99% of the time. Is it a control paradigm? I'm thinking there might be some truth to Wes Penre's theory on the control system of the afterlife. I'm undecided at the moment, every side presents a valid argument though. The soul group theory of the afterlife appears to be the most plausible with, so many people going through past life regression with hypnosis and their life review. But what if they life review is just to control you as well? It's as if these entities are part of a hive, or just an AI, they don't have much variation in the method that they use to express themselves, and they seem to lack individuality.

Almost every channeling that I come across has wording such as:

Beloved ones, Dearest ones, love and light, I am, joy, home, as above so below, Age of Aquarius, namaste, 1111, 4444,
    Ditto again!

What gets me is this! I was part of a circle 10 years ago and my son was channeling aged 14 and no ego could be seen, he was too young to know what ego was. I wanted to channel for the power of good, and when it happened, I lost my breath, it just was not meant to be, and as I look back there was a reason, those incoming energies do not resonate with me at all, Iam not a programmed recoever and when I used to read channeled material, the angelic crapp did not feel real at all, they were all this same energy and thats the program edit energy by Thoth. Why can't they talk from the heart like I write my posts? You could say my son had a contract to wake me up and he could write galactic jargon you will not find on this planet. As soon as I connected to my twin, his mission was done, and another man who had been looking for me to connect me up to my twin, he couldn't figure it out for months, he was being prepared for my appearance down the track. I haven't seen that good friend for ten years, he just vanished. So many beings from other worlds are hear connecting us to others. I kept everything my son did as sketchs and have same audio tapes. I showed Bryan deflores, and he told me, it was coming from the same source of his material.

Transmissions we had shook the house when played back during the day, and harmonics started to out of the heavens like morse code 24/7 and I replied using a Tibetian Bell with a stick creating my own hamonic of OM. Then channels were coming from Aton. Looking back now, it all fits to a past life. I have become deeply empowered with love energies in 3D and my mother told me she is going crank up my volume. I behave like anybody else, day in day out. I've had people in law enforcement turn white as a ghost when I told them my connections after a traffic violation 3 years ago and nothing happened because I don't buy into their Matrix. I've just retired, now they what more proof of who I am, my birth certificate wasn't good enough for them, they no want to see my passport, because I live on nothing and I've had no income for ten years.

In the past I told them I was a alien from the Galactic Federation when I was threatened, I replied, if you start something funny with me, I will have you all removed. They then asked me if I was on some medication, ha-ha, it was so funny. To them, I'm just another fruit-loop, and it works for me, so they don't bother me. I'm not suggesting anyone to trying this caper, I've just had a guts full of the Matrix and the goons who control it, and if I was pushed into a corner I bet anything and I known this intuitively, powers I have within me as light will have them running to the crapper and wet the inside of their legs getting there, I will draw on the light and blast that crapp at them. Call it a buff if you like, but I have been shown in dreams my inside right palm is like Ra in Stargate. I used it on my son when he was 14 playing with energies and the force threw him across the room as my energy hit his chest. It was like pure life-force... WHAM! The compression he felt hit his heart center just like martial arts.

investigator... go and read about the red pill http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill

http://www.bryandeflores.com/LightLanguage.html
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:52 am

Three examples of Galactic drawning by my son 13 years ago, reduced from A4. Remember Stargate (the movie) and the Pyramid shaped ships of RA? The left one is some form of generator and was used to stablize the planet with other ships. Ocean Orbit is supposed to be my own ship. The far right has a Hopi energy.

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 4 Adamsdrawings

horus
    horus

Post  horus Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 am

I just came across this post, and the way it is written echoes my thoughts to another angle. If I look from outside the square box we live in this illusion I could see two videos I could post here that fit and both quoted in this post. What I know is real, and what I know is this, we may have a battle of a different kind, a battle in our skies, and where humans may be the prize after the battle. The Galactic Federation you think you know are the Dark Ones. It sickens me to see some many blind people that are walking in a daze holding onto a belief system looking like more like Swiss Cheese every day. I watched the movie trailer for Battle LA, it was all hype and looks a fizzer! Humabity won't be happey unless something like this really happens, Hollywood has programmed humanity since horror movies were made following Area 51 and all the fear attached to them, and when the real UFO's turn up, no one will approach them as they offer us help.

I hate to say this, but it shaping up to this with a dream I had... - Page 4 Speedy2t
    “Battle: LA” is a Copy and Paste Movie
    Before seeing "Independence Day 2: The Sequel" "Battle: LA," I realized this was going to be a popcorn action film. What the movie ended up being was a copy and paste of past movies with no effort to try and distinguish itself from the very movies it copies. On August 11th of 2011, many meteors start to enter the atmosphere of Earth. The US starts to mobilize the Army, Air Force, and Michael Nantz (Aaron Eckhart) is among them. He is about to retire but decides to help train the new recruits before leaving. He is assigned to a new squad filled with some veterans and some rookies. As the group gets closer and closer to the threat, they realize the threat is not of this earth and try to fight back. Once they bump into Tech Sergeant Elena Santos (Michelle Rodriguez), they find out one of their main command centers is in the area.

If this sounds an awful lot like past movies, you'd be correct. The screenwriters make no effort to hide the fact that they have watched "Independence Day" and "War of the Worlds" a lot before writing. It follows those plots to an embarrassing level. While it's fine if a movie pays homage to past films in the genre, it's another thing to blatantly rip off the movie. Bill Pullman Aaron Eckhart even gives a rousing speech before the third act. The aliens don't seem like anything special, and are pretty bland. They look like throw aways from a video game. Speaking of video games, that's what the plot feels like, a video game. Marines go from point A to point B, defend an area for awhile, something throws a wrench into their plan, objective changes. Lather, rinse, repeat. And in this case, repeat happens about four times over.

But the biggest problem "War of the Worlds 2: Tom Cruise Needs More Money" "Battle: LA" has is that the movie takes itself way to serious. There was some light joking around in "Independence Day," but everyone here is acting stone faced. The audience can't do anything but laugh at how bad it is. And even though Los Angeles is in the title, the characters never step foot in the city limits. The movie takes place in Santa Monica and the surrounding areas. The only time we see Los Angeles is in the destruction scenes. The movie also has an ending but we'll certainly see a sequel titled "Independence Day 3: The Search for More Money" "Battle: [insert city here]." http://www.thesuffolkvoice.net/arts-entertainment/battle-la-is-a-copy-and-paste-movie-1.2116921

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:13 am