tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Emergency Broadcast - Revolution Imminent - Europe March 26th

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Emergency Broadcast - Revolution Imminent - Europe March 26th  Empty Emergency Broadcast - Revolution Imminent - Europe March 26th

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:31 am

Emergency Broadcast - Revolution Imminent - Europe

STOP PAYING ANYTHING THAT FEEDS THE ZIONIST MACHINE
    26th March is going to be a day when hundreds of thousands march through central London, UK.
    SHOW YOUR SOLIDARITY WORLDWIDE - WE ARE WINNING THE INFOWAR

more Scenes from the Birkenhead Court - check his channel for more videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRlIQizdWG0

British Constitution Group storm court and arrest judge:
    http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8894423.UPDATED__Protestors_storm_court_and...

Max Keiser on Mainstream News saying "Stop feeding Goldman Sachs"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yyVGdC7RoY&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks for this Vid!

Please look at our Channel... and you will see... You are not allone... More and more people take a Camera and show their faces...

LOVE

Kind regards,

Stefan and Nicole
    SmokingWale 10 minutes ago

that guy is a retard. he doesn't even know what he is on about.

and im not sure why he keeps going on about jews.

XXXX his stupid arse.

cracked me up when he said "i live in england....at the moment" lol.

stupid racist. if england does become one big protest......then im after this guy.
    nemisestoic 12 minutes ago

this guy is an idiot.
    kerbliner 20 minutes ago

Firstly, looks like some people need to do a little more research. Some people are still very much brainwashed.

Secondly keep up the good work.

Thirdly can someone PLEASE tell me song in background. Love it!
    GinjaNinjaJay 45 minutes ago

@0771mark-"Zionist machinery" is verrry offensive! I'm a Panentheistic Kabbalist, and verrrry Xxxxxxxx Aware-thank you! I watch bbc all the time, al jazeerah, and am NOT brainwashed!!! I buy organic, green, and am a free-thinker!

I am also...NOT A Xxxxxxxx RACIST! but then, You brits live under a primitive monarchy with a WANKER "Poofy prince" who wears Xxxxxxxx Swastikas on his arm and thinks it's a laugh! so do me a favor-my eyes are open-and you're all racist Xxxxxxxx sheep! so, piss off!!!
    Iracord 1 hour ago

So genius!? If ya wanna boycott the Zionist machine, start with getting rid of your MacBook Pros, and Dells which have Intel Core i7 chips...MADE AND DEVELOPED IN ISRAEL!!! Get rid of your cell phones-co-developed in Technion...IN ISRAEL!

Didn't think so, you Xxxxxxxx racist Wanker poofta asswipe!!!
    Iracord 1 hour ago

@Iracord The LEGITIMATE uses of the above mention technology is THE ONLY WAY to convey this... NO ONE is sayin you have to live in a hut wearing a loin cloth!! GET REAL MAN!! HE STATED NOTHING RACIST!! This is not ridicule my friend. PLEASE, I implore you! START here> watch Zeitgeist Moving Forward 2011.. EYES open, MOUTH shut, NO interuptions, and definately no conversation. I say this to awaken you to REAL LIFE beyond the SURFACE, look underground, UP in the sky and space! YOU'VE been lied to!
    0771mark 1 hour ago

70% of Women in Egypt have been genitally mutilated (FGM).

A few weeks after the Egyptian revolution Christians in Egypt have been attacked and their churches demolished.

Islam is Islam is Islam.

Please try to extract your head from your rectum.
    IslamicFarming1 2 hours ago

@IslamicFarming1 The percentage of Jewish men whose genitals have been mutilated is...?

Leaked documents from the Mubarak regime have shown that recent "Islamic" attacks on churches in Egypt were false flag attacks carried out by the Egyptian security services.
    timhaughton 48 minutes ago

Onya Charlie. More support from Australia.
    courier108 3 hours ago

charlie veicht the zionist shill, hangin out with all his zionist illuminati shill friends like david icke, alex jones, and many more. go and march with this little pussy CIA agent people, go ahead and march, let yourselves get used for more PSYOPS propaganda from the zionist establishment .
    irgo333 3 hours ago

anyways ill be writing a nice long article exposing this dude in my forum. all of you here are welcome to come see the truth about charlie veicht as well as all these other so called "alernative media" outlets that "say" they are against zionism and the new world order, but i know for fact that they are not. they are disinfo, cointel, psyops, agent provocateur, CIA, etc...stupid pathetic XXX agents. your tactics will always fail illuminati - XXXX you bitches we gonna topple your pyramid,
    irgo333 4 hours ago

@irgo333 whats your forum!?!?!

this dude has got to me.....in an annoying way. grrr. i think i hate him
    nemisestoic 11 minutes ago

revolution! down with tyranny!
    adm1ackbar 4 hours ago

and they do NOT teach you how to free yourself from the system. NOT ONE OF THEM. all these pathetic XXX shills like this charlie veicht. why does this dude not tell you all to stop buying your food from them and grow your own? why is he not organizing a boycott of hollywood? why is he not showing people how to get fresh clean water and filter systems for their own? why is he not discussing free enrgy solutions? ya exactly. fuckin pathetic shill.
    irgo333 4 hours ago

YOU HAVE SUPPORT FROM AUSTRALIA... I'll help make this video go viral :)
    misscupcake 4 hours ago 2

Brilliant vid... BUT... I need to know what the song is at the start?
    misscupcake 4 hours ago

Interesting. But the diatribe against Zionism looks like an overgeneralization. The argument that Zionism has an evil bend to it is sustainable. But there is much bigger fish to fry.

Love,
    DanUuNoel 4 hours ago

@DanUuNoel Though I am yet to be convinced there exists a "Zionist" conspiracy, you are 100% spot on that there are bigger fish to fry.

It's almost lemming like behaviour that one would flail at some "Zionist" menace as the muzzies are taking over.
    MrStrictlyStock 4 hours ago

if you want to resist properly - go and plant a garden, stop buying your food from them, dont use their pesticides or fertilizers, stop buying that worthless magazine, stop paying your cable, stop buying that soda, stop buying toothpaste - brush with salt instead, stop going to those worthless hollywood movies, get other people to boycott hollywood,

IF YOU IGNORE THE NEW WORLD ORDER - THEY WILL CEASE TO EXIST - BUT ONLY IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE WILLING....WAKE UP EARTH
    irgo333 5 hours ago

@irgo333 That is profound in it's simplicity and accuracy. Blaming the one who sells you a good or service is almost hypocritical.
    MrStrictlyStock 4 hours ago

@MrStrictlyStock the ones that are seilling you all threse shitty "goods" as you say are the same people that control your poisonous food, your poisonous water, your electric and everything about your fuckin life.

so whats your point now?
    irgo333 4 hours ago

people if you want to protest in proper ways - then do not march, do not give these provocateurs, and the mainstream more fule to their fire - turn off your T.V. - turn this guy off your youtube channel - go find the real sources that give you real ways to fight the system, and free yourself. you can visit my page and join our forum for real ways to overcome the new world order. all of this "alternative media" is manufactured by the elite or it gets quickly hijacked.
    irgo333 5 hours ago

Twitter this!
    Ayelyah 6 hours ago

@MorpheusWasRight In truth I am a tinfoil salesman scouring YouTube looking to drum up business. I have an aluminum / rare earth metal magnetic layer combo guaranteed to repel brain waves from both terrestrials and UFOs. Order now and receive the free bonus origami hat folding book.
    MondoTubeVid 6 hours ago

What is the so called "Revolution" for?
    BradNC11175 7 hours ago

Charlie, what is the name of this song please? I really like it. By the way you are a damn hero my freind. I love all your videos and you are a real natural at it. Please keep them coming.
    Justyburger 7 hours ago

Hello Charlie I am all for what you'er standing up for.....Good for you! Just a thought When you say We MUST love one another We Must do this.....You are doing what the NWO is doing. JESUS said.. "IF" YOU LOVE than this is what will happen.

My Love and Prayers go out to you from L.A.

My sisters House is in foreclosure they are just waiting!

This XXXX is for real I get that and I am ready. I am not paying my taxes this

year I am done! I'll fight to the end!

Be safe out thereRR
    lonewolffullmoon 9 hours ago
    Comment removed
    mzjfy 9 hours ago

The revolution will not be televised... be a part of a revolutionary movement!
    sxtop 9 hours ago

@sxtop will there be revolution 26th march in UK? Will they destroy the government and take over UK again?
    mzjfy 9 hours ago
    This has been flagged as spam show
    TheReallitycheck 9 hours ago

Laughs at the guy @2:03
    GreenPepperTeam 9 hours ago

Hey dummy! Why didn't you pick April 29 for your little bitch fest? You know, the date of the "royal wedding". More press, a focal point. Oh well, it's your revolution, don't over think things, not that you have a problem with that. P.S. Nice durka scarf, did you get that at the same time you bought the Che t-shirt?
    MondoTubeVid 10 hours ago

@MondoTubeVid my troll detector is going off! your channel gives you away! you bring nothing to the debate just slander, your future children and grandchildren will be really proud of you!
    MorpheusWasRight 9 hours ago

Charlie doesn't have to worry about taxes. He gets money to him through paypal . . a multi-billion dollar company that works under the US government. It's the biggest paypal donate banner I've seen on a website. Talk about begging for money with a banner sized at 318x150 pixels. To pay for food and rent? I think people have seen how wasteful Charlie Veitch is being with the donations. He should become an MP, he'll waste away the funds.
    birdshitonmyhead 10 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead for real these people are being fooled this guy is agent provocateur of the illuminati - do your research people - look at the zionist star in his video, he also was involved in all those hoaxed arrests and agent provocateurs of the G20 protests - he has been on alex jones show a known CIA shill. hes part of the manufactured network. this dude is only provoking you all to march which will lead to riots, arrests, and more police state - he does not give you real ways too win.
    irgo333 7 hours ago

@irgo333 i agree. 100%. the media and police will do what they do best and the people, sorry the dumb sheeple, will be non the wiser! i used to really like charlies street performances aswell, oh well another bits the dust!
    martin3031 6 hours ago

@martin3031 exactly, they are trying to provoke as much protests and marches as they can now especially since all the egypt revolution and libya violence, now they want it to infect the UK and U.S.

protesting like this has always been manufactured by the elite - they know they can easily control the movements, create more chaos, more police state, and watch the sheeple fight themselves instead of the real enemy. protesting does nothing but fuel mainstream media and their politics.
    irgo333 5 hours ago

@irgo333 You know, you do raise some valid points.As Bill Cooper said "do your own research, don't trust anybody without doing research first" Or something to that effect, I like what Charlie does, maybe I'd have to meet him to truly judge and figure out his intent. But truth is, we do have to do soemthig, it whether, we do it within the system as lawful rebellion or complete anarchy, anarchy would need serious firepower though..
    EvianOFBenin 5 hours ago

@EvianOFBenin thank you for comment. trust me i know for fact that 99% of all these so called "alternative media" websites are elite manufactured or they get hijacked quickly if they ever were legitimate.

what is one thing that all these alternative idols have in common? they give you NO ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS.

you can talk all day about the new world order, but wtf ARE YOU doing about it? GO and ask all these pathetic shills what they are doing? whats their plan? how do we organize?
    irgo333 4 hours ago

@EvianOFBenin their only answers is grab a sign, buy some soda , a cooler, and some ice from the corporations, and go stand on a fuckin corner and scream all day while the media uses you to manipulate the agenda.

these people do not show you REAL EFFECTIVE ways to protest and resist.
    irgo333 4 hours ago

The revolution has to start within, you can't fight hate with hate
    WHOSAIDDAMAGE 10 hours ago

Someone deserves to be locked up...
    MattysMediaWorld 10 hours ago

it's time to kick XXX and chew bubble gum....and i'm all out of gum
    thedebateroom 10 hours ago

ahaha, what a dumbass, stop paying taxes, stop paying mortgages, yeah thatl change the world, itl change your world because you'll be living on the streets Xxxxxxxx retard
    widowhams 10 hours ago

@widowhams people like you are already defeated with an attitude like that, you just bend over and take it it up the XXX! i'm sorry but he is doing something instead of sitting their waiting for the next iphone!
    MorpheusWasRight 9 hours ago

@widowhams

i dont pay taxes and i'm still fine
    hartz4bewegung 9 hours ago

BOYCOTT CONSENSUS..... ;P
    aether777 11 hours ago

Lots of videos springing up about the 26th..

Resist26. org

watch?v=NaBvKE-gILM
    TheHolySpirit 11 hours ago

It's weird his accents a mix between American and English
    MarcusM1995 11 hours ago

@MarcusM1995 he's scottish...i have similair accent :)
    SaraLouise1989 10 hours ago

Didn't Charlie Veitch protest outside a Vodafone store in Liverpool for them not paying taxes? So he was in favor with them avoiding taxes all along? Another contradiction noted.
    birdshitonmyhead 11 hours ago

You claim they 'destroyed' the economy yet you way to stop paying taxes .....goooood plan..not
    UtterJustice 11 hours ago

What reveloution? We don't live like an Arab state. Where everything leads to death and bible bashing.
    OperationAnime262 11 hours ago

Pointless trying to stop paying taxes because they get taken out your wages so unless you don't have a job you can't not pay taxes. Idiots!
    TheJak94 11 hours ago

march 26 2011 Im in!!!!!!!!! 11:14 you touch one of us you touch all of us...
    yappertrap 11 hours ago

To the users posting in these comments.

We need the internet for wider communication, we obviously need clothes for warmth and social decency and we certainly need to eat. If we acted on everything we went against, but needed for the time being, we'd lose many benefits and spreading the word would fail in a modern society that so heavily relies on technology. Take advantage of the system as it takes advantage of you, the difference is that you are aiming to empower everyone and not just the few.
    Red23791 11 hours ago 2

Fully agree with your video, this world is a crazy place. It needs to change, you have my full support

TheGaryET 11 hours ago

ill be there Very Happy this is the time Very Happy
    nialbm 11 hours ago

march 26 2011 Im in!!!!!!!!!
    yappertrap 11 hours ago

can some1 explain this to me? (rural irish man)
    IRELANDSELITE 11 hours ago

I love this. He has finally realized he has thousands in student debt for something he cannot make money for.

So he wants the government to give him a house, pay his tuition, give him a job, and abolish his taxes. What the XXXX do you learn in university these days ?

He's against taxes and consumerism right. With his High Def video recorder, computer, internet account, raybans and new clothes. All which are -consumer bought items- and -taxed- .....

Hypocrite or just an idiot ??
    Bigboomer 12 hours ago

@Bigboomer projecting much? Because I never heard him say anything about getting stuff for free from the Government..
    shoust 12 hours ago

@Bigboomer Man you have much to understand. You ARE A SLAVE!!
    worldchange1 11 hours ago

@worldchange1 Absolutely please educate me.

I have no debt, a nice house, and everything I need to be comfortable. This is afforded to me by working hard. In return, I pay my taxes. This goes towards health care, prisons, roads, and other forms of infrastructure. Sure, some of that money gets abused and diverted, but it'll happen everywhere.

"Revolution" isn't going to change anything. The middle east is revolting because they have no electricity or water. When they should. BIG difference.
    Bigboomer 9 hours ago

fuckin hippie
    DarkEagled1 12 hours ago

All the power to you for spreading the word! Don't let the Naysayers bring you down or hold you back!! I pledge my allegiance to humanity only....March 26th...No consumerism!! These countries are being run by the elite. It's time for these countries to be run by the people, for the people!
    AwakenamI 12 hours ago

@AwakenamI No consumerism eh ? Did you type that on your desktop or laptop ? On a highspeed internet line ?

I guess the government should just pay for it all. Hell the government just has money , right ?
    Bigboomer 12 hours ago

Uhu
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

I agree with you cheese man
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

@TheJak94 Thanks we gotta stick together against fools like these :)
    MrGottalovecheese 13 hours ago

Charlie, since you don't want any items associated with tax, you can pass on your electrical equipment, clothing, disconnect your phone and internet, stop shopping at supermarkets and local stores and live a tax free life! Oh, and if you ever want further treatment on your back, which the NHS kindly helped you, get someone to use some wood from a tree and whip it back into ship.
    birdshitonmyhead 13 hours ago

Bunch of fools.... you keep doing this your only going to portray a negative image of yourself. Do the decent thing and film not in illegal places. Want to know why they put CCTV in those buildings? To stop fools like you creating falsified crap. Would you like it if you were in a court room and a man came in and shot you? How would they prove it if you were alone? That's right CCTV no go XXXX off back to your XXXX hole. Yours sincerely. One of the sensible people.

@MrGottalovecheese cctv didn't help with 7/7 did it? Look how much of it didn't exist at the scenes of the crimes..
    shoust 13 hours ago

@shoust Look how much they've showed of the bombers on BBC news dumb XXX. They looked like a group of friends going onto a train and bus. Simple as.

@MrGottalovecheese then where is the CCTV of them getting onto the buses, and trains?
    shoust 12 hours ago

@shoust On BBC news you failure :L
    MrGottalovecheese 12 hours ago

@MrGottalovecheese so BBC news, actually shows you footage.. of the bombers.. getting onto the designated trains at the designated times , all on CCTV? Because all i've seen is evidence is of them walking around areas of London, not in the alleged stations. Plus there have been witness accounts that at least one location, a bomb went off underneath the train, plus early news reports that the bombs were of military origin, look it up officialconfusion(dot)com
    shoust 12 hours ago

@shoust it always goes quiet when you start blasting them with the facts mate they all fall by the wayside they come to comment on these videos totally ignorant lulz .hopefully it wakes some of them up :)
    oppressednation 12 hours ago

@MrGottalovecheese

The ENTIRE COMPOUND of the Pentagon is COVERED with cameras,.....and yet they FOUGHT FOR 5 YEARS in court to not release ONE IMAGE of the plane hitting the building.

The woman who took them to court, worked at the Pentagon. The employee actually crawled OUT THROUGH THE SMOKING HOLE,...with her BABY,.. as her desk was only 90 feet from impact.

SHE ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD,.....SHE SAW NO PLANE.

rainbo5250 12 hours ago

@rainbo5250

Continued:

After 5 years of fighing in court,....the government finally released a few seconds of film. The film shows NO PLANE,......an explosion,........and if you slow down the frames and enhance them,.....the object CLEARLY LOOKS LIKE A MISSILE.

The film is on the internet.

Every person who has watched it, has said,....my God that is NO plane.
    rainbo5250 12 hours ago

@rainbo5250

One more little item.

The area that was hit at the Pentagon,......it the same area where they were doing the COURT ORDERED ACCOUNTING,.......for the MISSING 2 TRILLION DOLLARS.
    rainbo5250 12 hours ago

Current government for the win!
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

@TheJak94 you just keep posting comments you know will get a response. some people believe in this XXXX so stop trying to start an argument. sad Xxxxx
    USE4life 13 hours ago

Let me get this right, Charlie wants no tax. So the things he pays for, internet access, VAT. Food from supermarket, VAT. HD Camera, VAT. Laptop, VAT. Phone, VAT. Line rental, VAT. Clothing, VAT. See the link? It is called Value Added Tax and he's paying for it right now.

@birdshitonmyhead does one really have an option not to pay VAT though?
    shoust 13 hours ago

@shoust

Yes. You don't pay for items that are liable for VAT charges. Not everything has VAT. One can grow their own fruit and vegetables as food. One can used recycled materials to make one's clothing.

@birdshitonmyhead but how would he be able to spread his message if the items he needed are taxed(which no option to get stuff like HD camera without tax) go against the philosophy?
    shoust 13 hours ago

@shoust

Through word and mouth.

@birdshitonmyhead and how fast a message like that would spread? Word and mouth isn't exactly twitter y'know..
    shoust 13 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead this doesn't mean that is not doing something usefull by awakening people evrybody pays taxes for everything and it's just time to wake up and see what they are doing whith our money and stop them for paying for wars and making people starving and dying because they can't pay for nothing anymore we pay tones of taxes to pay the infinite debt to the banksters,He knows very well that he is paying taxes on everything but he is not sleeping anymore but you are

dumdum5 12 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead Your point?
    dvide 12 hours ago

@dvide

Is that a rhetorical question? If you need mean to explain the meaning of the word, rhetorical, please feel free to ask.
    birdshitonmyhead 12 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead One could only assume you're implying that it is hypocritical to be against taxes and yet pay them anyway. But that would be so idiotic that I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt by asking for your point.

You're like, "Charlie doesn't like taxes, but he's paying them right now! *Snicker* I'm so clever!". It's Xxxxxxxx embarrassing. He's also paying council tax right now (at least until the 26th, I assume). But so Xxxxxxxx what? Normatively he's against being taxed.
    dvide 11 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead

"Charlie doesn't like crime, but this one time I witnessed him getting mugged in the park. He handed the guy his wallet. Doesn't Charlie realise that the money in his wallet would go to fund the muggers crime filled lifestyle? What a contradiction! *Snicker* I'm so clever".

Your argument is as moronic as this.
    dvide 10 hours ago

@birdshitonmyhead THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME YOU IDIOT
    Rjimppy 12 hours ago

or we could kill Cameron....
    USE4life 13 hours ago

So errr we overthrow the Government and our economy grinds to halt.

Then what? I'm genuinely interested/curious about your cause. What do you suggest? Do you have a website or some sort of manifesto I can have a look at?

Thanks.
    GenerallyGodLike 13 hours ago

@GenerallyGodLike You say it like the Government somehow has the power to control the economy.. it doesn't, only the power of the consented to restrict it.. who issues the money, then who issues the jobs? Typically the free market does, all governments do is take away from one market and uses tax payers money to pay them in house..
    shoust 12 hours ago

People need to look at what has been happening in the Middle East, and look at what the word 'revolution' actually means and actually entails. Revolution is exactly what Big Brother wants - he's not going to be able to bring in the new system without a worldwide revolution. They've been planning this revolution for a long time, as it's exactly what they need. Ordo Ab Chao.
    mayorofthenonsense 13 hours ago

@oppressednation: every where is corrupt! Everything these days is corrupt! You'll never erase it! All the money your trying to stop being paid by the people will cause deaths in Afghanistan to our soldiers and to the people at home because they can't afford to help the people dying! Great on!
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

@TheJak94 u need to do your research you really dont understand whats going on our soldiers are dying in afghanistan for an elitest agenda they shouldnt even be there killing or getting killed
    oppressednation 13 hours ago

Hi Charlie, my partner, John Carten and I have been shut down by the Canadian government crooks including the judicial system for the past 16 years and we love what you are doing over there. We have been exposing our crooked judicial system as you can see on our website. People in Ireland, Finland, and other places in Europe know about us and what we are doing to kick Canadian a#@. Please contact on our contact page to let us know where there is a gathering
    FemininePrinciple 13 hours ago

@FemininePrinciple our website is double you, double you, double you dot waterwarcrimes dot c o m.
    FemininePrinciple 13 hours ago

Lol
    iwalters989 13 hours ago

I Walters 989. Hey!
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

Shut up u bunch of goons my finger sliped through the toilet paper u don't see me moaning. Just get on with life u can't change it.
    iwalters989 13 hours ago

Bright idea! Stop paying things which help us! We pay the NHS with taxes and should still pay them for better health care! It's just some angry people who have got problems and no money!
    TheJak94 13 hours ago

@TheJak94 ye we do need the nhs im not rich but im not short of money either but i would do away with it tommorrow the systems corrupt and the people keeping it all in place are evil tyrants we could still have all the essentials and vastly improved when you get rid of the corrupt goverment and their elite masters our society awash with proffit based pointless bullshit
    oppressednation 13 hours ago

Oh yeah, great idea! Let's cut taxes and not pay mortgages! I want a magic a public sector that provides education and healthcare on Xxxxxxxx FAIRY DUST. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT. You are fueling dangerous IGNORANCE in the naive people that will unfortunately believe your non-substantive, emotionally charged, poorly thought through prerogative.
    limp1t 14 hours ago

@limp1t Or you can pay taxes, pay mortgages for the money that goes into blowing other countries up killing millions and paying more tax for the the economic crisis you didn't cause while giving the fuckers who screwed it up millions in bonus' all while the public sector gets cut back to what it was in the 70's YAY FOR CAPITALISM!
    Rjimppy 14 hours ago

@Rjimppy And how exactly would that work? We stop paying taxes: the government causes massive unemployment in the public sector, stops finance to NHS - causing sever underproduction/consumption in healthcare, depletes all its welfare support - inducing a massive social and pecuniary gap between the rich and poor and finally no more regulation in the financial sector (your so called 'fuckers' go on a spending spree).

Oh and by the way, if you don't pay your mortgage they'll take your house.
    limp1t 14 hours ago

@limp1t Money is atificial, even the hard cash is a promise by the bank of England. If you remove the state why continue to use money? Why not trade items for other items? Also if thousands of people stopped paying their mortgages then the banks wouldn't be able to take the property you own as there would be huge unrest by the people
    Rjimppy 14 hours ago

@Rjimppy Because money is a facilitator for exchange. Without a representation of value, how do you propose to have trade? A barter system? There's a reason why it was abandoned: it leads to people being very easily short-changed.
    Ensiferum01 13 hours ago

@Ensiferum01 "it leads to people being very easily short-changed" that was subjective in a barter system, and besides, the barter system wasn't forced.. it was done by consent, both parties agreed.. why isn't your argument the same for money?
    shoust 13 hours ago

@shoust It's also subjective in a monetary system. But by lacking some kind of symbolic representation for the transaction, the process has less access to clarity and comparison with other transactions establishing some degree of consistency.

Monetary systems are not always enforced either. Examples from indigenous contexts prove this.
    Ensiferum01 12 hours ago

@limp1t so by your logic, we should keep things the same because of fear that they'll be worse? Its that attitude that keeps all of us in this mess... the reason banks are like they are today and the recession/debt etc is because previous govs have supported them with regulations and tax payers money..if you look up something called "fractional reserve banking" which allows them even today to lend at about as much as 10 times the amount deposited, which caused the recession btw..
    shoust 13 hours ago

@Rjimppy

Do you do shopping? There is something called VAT, value added tax, so guess what? Unless you buy toothpaste, food , clothing items and I'm guessing you're using a computer to access this website, you are paying tax! What, wait? Is that another contradiction?

VAT is impossible to avoid until anarchy has it's day so it's not a contradiction it's impossible to avoid
    Rjimppy 12 hours ago

@Rjimppy

Impossible to avoid? So that is why tribes all over the world are able to survive using their own resources?

@Rjimppy

You're giving more contradictions than Charlie Veitch. You're a class act. Many items can be purchased that do not fall under VAT. For any other things, skills are there to build things that are not owned by the state.

The REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR !!!!!! IT IS TIME FOR HUMANITY TO GET OFF THERE KNEES AND TAKE BACK THEIR PLANET! AND LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND RID THIS PLANET OF THE "DARK CABAL" I WILL BE READY WHEN THE USA STARTS
    jackie11lilly 14 hours ago

@jackie11lilly calm down the only revolution is in the middle east there changing to a democratic government we will have our when we change back from a democratic government.
    USE4life 13 hours ago

@USE4life Get use to it. These Americans think they have it hard. Because they have to pay taxes / buy their own housing and lust after everything on TV.

The Middle East / Africa has a reason to want revolution. Here are prosperous countries that have no sewage / electricity / clean water because their leaders oppress their people so badly.

These kids asking for a western revolt have -no- clue how the world works, other than a few youtube conspiracy theory videos. God damn Jessy Ventura.
    Bigboomer 12 hours ago

@cveitch what the hell do you think you are trying to accomplish?
    limp1t 14 hours ago

@limp1t to allow the "people" to be free and no longer controlled through money and greed at the exspense of our one and only planet that they have NO reguard for.......so what are you trying to accomplish or are you just soooo brainwashed?
    jackie11lilly 13 hours ago

A pompous child, clothed in the latest "freedom fighter" anarchy wear, who presumes to tell the adults how the world will run.

Typical left wing childish thoughts being voiced by someone with plenty of education and no life experience.
    Bigboomer 14 hours ago

@Bigboomer

I couldn't have said it better.
    NeaFrea 14 hours ago

someone explain zionism to me please?

internet definitions are more relative to the jewish movement, although i have a feeling that you are referring to something else.

thanks.

sick tune btw, <3 dubstep <3 mt eden.
    frostymagic27 14 hours ago

well done guys peace n love xx

yates4411 14 hours ago

yeah good but isnt zionism a jewish movement?
    luketuttiett 14 hours ago

The Love Police Academy logo is a "sun and moon" Islamic/Catholic symbol???? wth is THAT?? 9:15
    nathuwjohn 14 hours ago

Something has to be done! If you have a better idea I would like to hear it. Otherwise lets all get together on this. There are so many more issues that he doesn't talk about, that should give you all something to post a video about.

Chemtrails, Haarp, dying fish, birds, seals, crabs, Is there a Nibiru coming, FEMA camps, DUMBs, I could go on and on. Instead of criticizing and keeping the chaos going, lets work together CUZ THEY ARE LYING ABOUT IT ALL. Or maybe you like it like it is.
    m99q 15 hours ago

@m99q personally i believe that if charlie was telling any kind of truth he would be getting harrassed and or murdered! but he isnt, he is forwarding his AGENDA, same with icke and jones! i mean if icke was telling the truth about the queen being a lizard, he would have commited suicide a long time agoo!
    martin3031 14 hours ago

Love you, Charlie!!!!
    justicekadmon 15 hours ago

any one having problems playing vids on you tube ?? let me know guys :)
    sayanlevel5 15 hours ago

will all this ruckus not just bring about the police state quicker? just turn around (away from the system) and do wat u wanna do! FREEDOM! let these moneyhoarders keep all the money, its worthless anyway! start trading in ganja or fruit. we dont need a PROTEST. We just need to wake ppl up from their slumber!

Charlie the sheep; dont know what your agenda is but it looks like your leading your sheeple to the slaughter. peace.

martin3031 15 hours ago

@martin3031

The thing is, the people who "protest" with him are actually busy recording him rather than participating in protesting. The march in Liverpool, the people that gathered together were only filming the person with a megaphone. Charlie Veitch and another person. None of them were actually talking, only to chant the same thing of "assault" on one occasion. Why go to a protest when all you do is to have 20 people videoing the messenger?
    birdshitonmyhead 15 hours ago

@martin3031 trade ya an apple for a joint, sounds like a plan all yall are all sheep and the sheep that follows is a you no more money dirt
    CTPJK 15 hours ago

@martin3031 So the Army will stop killing civillians in Afghanistan if we just ignore it? What stopped them nuking Vietnaam?Turbulent protest, LBJ said it himself " I have one more problem for your computer. Will you feed into it how long it will take 500,000 angry Americans to climb the White House wall out there and lynch their President?”
    joinusinsong 11 hours ago

I have to admit im completely ignorant to what this guy is all about and what he's actually supporting etc. But does anyone else thinks he comes off as a completely melodramatic poncy psuedo anarchist student? He certainly does to me. Hmmph
    123JoeD456 15 hours ago

@123JoeD456

Before making yourself look silly you should have watched the other videos ...
    TheAsfaloth 15 hours ago

@TheAsfaloth

Yeah probably should have done my apologies hehe, I am now. But I still stick to what I said in some sense. Maybe it's due to the fact he reminds me of someone I know, who has simular beliefs. Also I wasn't saying he IS just wannabe revolutionary sorta guy, he just came off to me like that hehe.
    123JoeD456 15 hours ago

This guy is one of the biggest douches I have ever seen.
    Baker12lfc 15 hours ago

BOYCOTT CONSENSUS....
    aether777 15 hours ago

@aether777 do what did rip it up and send it to no.10
    boosomentity 15 hours ago

Rjimppy, do you also donate and give money to paypal? Dearie me, those supporting the big money corporations who work under the US government.
    birdshitonmyhead 16 hours ago

Charlie, why is the paypal banner so huge on your site? This is the same company that are puppets to the US government, so why would you give them money through your donations? You're helping to fund a multi-billion dollar corporation working with the US government.

@birdshitonmyhead I do agree with the somewhat self contradictory PAYPAL banner on his site, yes. Asking people to stop paying 'the zionist machine' and at the same time begging for donations through PayPal…? Hm………….
    gutzbramah 15 hours ago

Zionist or not zionist. Don't mix up the message here. He shouldn't have used words like that. The real 'enemy' is the Monetary System and the mindset behind it. Not a race, people or any 'organization' per se. It is THE MINDSET OF THIS PLANET that we have to change. Nothing else. And we have to know WHAT TO CHANGE IT INTO. Good alternatives here would be to Google 'resource based economy', 'gift economy' and 'spiritual economy'. Without any good alternatives, nothing will change.
    gutzbramah 16 hours ago 6

@gutzbramah YOU RIGHT!
    wok2005 16 hours ago

@gutzbramah thats so true
    AZtrueflow18 12 hours ago

@gutzbramah A "Resource based economy" makes more sense, and is more efficient. Assuming everyone wants to maximise their self-interest it will work.

Thats exactly why it will never work. Because humans aren't ruled by self-interest. Most humans are CRUEL. They ENJOY Xxxxxxxx up systems that help other people, exploiting vulnerabilities in systems by LYING and HOARDING, refusing to listen, etc, etc.

It could work on another planet where most beings aren't cruel, but not on Earth.
    noobenstein 12 hours ago

@noobenstein Source on the natural cruelty of humans. Considering that people who have studied humanity their entire life through detailed, rational investigations have not been able to draw such conclusions...
    Ensiferum01 12 hours ago

zionist " is a polite way to say "JEWS " look at "jewish power in uk "

The Jews in Great Britain make out only 0.5 percent of the total population but have an overhelming grip on British politics and medias, completely out of proportion to their status as a minority. This Jewish influence is used for the goals of Zionism where Britain´s foreign policies are made to coincide with the aims of Israel.

pomati2000 16 hours ago

(Part II od comment) We must instead act from a position of love via the means of PEACE, to reclaim that which is rightfully ours, and to transform our beautiful earth into a place of true liberty, freedom, wealth and abundance for every living being! Namaste! Your comrad in Cambridge, Massachusetts
    katarina214 16 hours ago

Greetings friend!

As a fellow anarchist, I salute your efforts. As I both participate in and observe the great unfolding of the process to take our humanity back, I write simply to remind, that in this process we do not want to enlsit the weapons of the "machine"- hate, violence, aggression .. For we know this has only led to war and destruction.
    katarina214 16 hours ago

Hey Charlie.

Zionists are hating you.

hahaha

XXXX the system

XXXX the statism

XXXX zionism
    OsamaPP 16 hours ago

So does that mean you'll be taking down that big paypal donate banner off your website then Charlie? Seeing that you're against big corporations and that paypal refused to accept money towards wikileaks after being told to do so by the US government?

@birdshitonmyhead Haters gonna hate
    Rjimppy 16 hours ago

@Rjimppy

I know Charlie is such a hater :( where is his love?

@birdshitonmyhead Nope I was talking about your hate. His love is endless
    Rjimppy 16 hours ago

@Rjimppy

The same love he gave to the police officer on the pope's visit when calling him a thug? Are you blind to the truth?

@Rjimppy

/watch?v=jr-gOYc13lg Is that your idea of love? All I see is hate so thank you for contradicting yourself. I await many more contradictions from you, if you choose to reply.

@birdshitonmyhead So he doesn't like the pope and it's corrupt church which has brainwashed millions into giving it money. He spreads love to the deserving and not the greedy.
    Rjimppy 15 hours ago

@Rjimppy

Greedy? So why did Charlie Veitch sell video footage to right-wing newspaper, The Sun? He could have posted the video on youtube for free and spread the footage that way. Whoops, another contradiction.

@Rjimppy

And also note in that video I linked, he talks about the cops getting killed. So much for "Love Police"

@birdshitonmyhead The police no longer protect the people and instead protect the elite I'm not saying they should be killed but I understand his anger. Also he's human and gets angry I'm sure you've said you want someone dead when you never meant it
    Rjimppy 14 hours ago

Why do u have problem with Israel? You don't think that we have a right to have a little piece of land in the middle east that is full with Arabs?. You want to kill more than the 6milions Jewes that have been killed allready? Please answer me here and through youtube messages so i'll know that u've answered. Thank's Ohad - ISRAEL.
    wok2005 16 hours ago

I am in for this, I am not paying my mortgage this month I am with you and look forward to seeing you on the 26th of March!!! This is it, thank you thank you thank you.
    stevephillipsRYV 16 hours ago

@stevephillipsRYV

Just this month? Why not for all months?

It is now obvious to anyone who does not have their ears stuffed with cotton wool that the world is under a system controlled by estabishment comprised of the shadowy world of Freemasonry, clergy, politicians illuminati and big business, using us ALL as pawns in their evil game of world domination via CORPERATIONS through society. People are fed up, i am for one sick and tired of what they are doing to this planet, Xxxxxxxx parasites. It is time now to rise up and UNITE and FREE EARTH..
    JOINTHERESISTANCE1 16 hours ago

i'd gladly adhere to your rebellion if you'd be kind enough to tell me what are you trying to achieve?

i admire your enthusiasm and your efforts
    MrCally2 16 hours ago

Charlie! <3

I live in Germany and can not come to London to join you on the 26th. I still want to do something! How can I support you from here?

I wish you all the luck in the world!
    TheSceh 16 hours ago

I got a plan to get me far away from all this XXXX.. work hard save money (don't blow it on wide screen TV's iPods and all that XXXX) and buy a fuckn bit of land and grow me own vegies and kill the odd cow. I'll still pay my taxes so as to help those less forunate and contribute to the economy but I won't have to deal with moaning hypocritical mother fuckers like you who spend ya who'll time dreaming and moaning about what could have been and why it's not fair because of what ya haven't got!
    Leroyman76 16 hours ago

@Leroyman76 you are not contributing to the economy at all you are paying an infinite debt to the bankers don't you ever think the uge amount of money they are taking from the people it would be enough to be well not working so hard to have good old days if they were well used but rich are richer and poor are more poor everyday they are rising the prices of everything and taking more taxes I hope you will save enough but I don't think so they are taking everything
    dumdum5 12 hours ago

Yeah and free marijuana for all you waste of space mother fuckers! Just get a job ya fuckn loosers! How many of you dick heads are growing vegies and rearing cattle for yourselves to eat? If ya wanna not pay for XXXX you have to do it yourself morons. Let me guess how many of you fuckers have wide screen TV's, iPods, fuckn iPads, fully sick cars that eat a XXXX load of petrol.. fuckn all of ya's that's how many!! You are all capitalist consumers whether you like to admit it or not plain, simple!
    Leroyman76 16 hours ago

Dead set mate, you are a XXXX head.
    Leroyman76 17 hours ago

Did anyone notice 2:04? LOL
    DalueCommentarys 17 hours ago

@DalueCommentarys yeah... hard to miss, ... but.. is this indeed all you (seem to have) noticed in this video?
    MrCally2 16 hours ago

@MrCally2 Are you an idiot? I used the word notice which obviously means that he was just something I NOTICED on the side of everything that the video was showing. Don't pick fights for no reason.
    DalueCommentarys 15 hours ago

It seems to me reaching the police with this message is going to be a key factor. If we can get them to realize we're in the same boat so that they will join or at the very least not try to suppress. Cheers mate.
    8triagrammer 18 hours ago

@8triagrammer the police are the number one dogs to politicians. lol
    xXBlackxRebelXx 17 hours ago

@xXBlackxRebelXx 4 of my friends from high school became cops. They're just regular people like you and I. Granted, many cops are just jarheads who just want to bully people, but many others are good people. I would say that all of the above have at least some brainwashing, and the ones that don't usually end up resigning and finding another job..
    8triagrammer 17 hours ago

DId you ever see "Braveheart"?

It's all the same , only the names have changed.
    mlmr11 18 hours ago

@mlmr11 ...every day, it seems we're wasting away...
    8triagrammer 17 hours ago

can sum1 please tell me what time and where about in lonodon to meet up for the march 26th protests i really want to be there
    jamesgthat 18 hours ago

My God... Trade unions.... getting OVERPAID to UNDERWORK... students.. having to pay... tuition...

gimmie a break ya FID! You wouldn't last a minute in a revolution...jagoff...
    killahk12345 18 hours ago 3

Did you pay sales tax for thouse douchebag raybans??? What a shlepe...
    killahk12345 18 hours ago 6

@killahk12345 Bit judgemental, they could be fake/stolen/came from before he started all this?
    joinusinsong 15 hours ago

@killahk12345

Because the man dares to show some emotion, some anger....not a dead anger but a living breathing dissatisfaction of this prison we al live in? I think it is YOU who is naive Vic, I think it is you who is afraid. Do you know why you are afraid.....because deep down you know cveitch is right.
    wacrer 13 hours ago

no if the people start winning and the NWO starts to crumble then they will nuke everyone lol
    Smokie181 19 hours ago

whats the dubstep track used as the background music on this vid ????
    syrusdavirus08 19 hours ago

i think that you're approaching this in a naive way mate.
    VICTHEREALEST 19 hours ago 9

@VICTHEREALEST

easy to say when your sitting on your arse doing nothin mate

concen 13 hours ago

@VICTHEREALEST My post in reply to killahk12345 was ment for you.
    wacrer 13 hours ago

@VICTHEREALEST maybe but he is approaching things and doing something and you are you doing something??
    dumdum5 12 hours ago

I'm in Liverpool, if you need help contact me on via

analiensaturn.webs.com/contact­us.htm
    analiensaturn 19 hours ago

Good always provokes evil. just be and nothing will happen.
    TakeTheGreenPill 19 hours ago

Stay safe <3
    ThirteenJun 20 hours ago

Who gave this idiot a camera

stellpoons 20 hours ago

@stellpoons rofl m8 Very Happy
    zecapaa 20 hours ago

support and solidarity from Balkan people! Serbia stands up!
    ser1tdc 21 hours ago

god speed. thanks for this uplifting vid. unitedwestrike radio pushes for identical solution. We try the 15-17 every month.Dont buy,dont comply etc. With love and respect to you and your fellow truthers .longislandskywatch. com n.y.
    1cinjim 21 hours ago

hmmmm this video is very thought provoking. this needs serious consideration, is this really the right way to achieve what we need to? hitler wanted to rid the world of evil....the system is failing on its own and more people are becoming aware of what's going on by the minute..the revolution is well under way, is this necessarily needed? it could cause too many problems alongside the obvious benefits and solutions...
    o0TobiWAN0o 21 hours ago

"why we manifest, why we exist.."

in this lifetime, in this planet, in this moment.

Our mission's, our goals, our destinies are entwined.

It's now or never, cause forever is a mighty long time.

See you on the field of dreams.
    SinisterTheScorpion 21 hours ago 4
    o0TobiWAN0o 21 hours ago
    o0TobiWAN0o 21 hours ago
    Comment removed
    o0TobiWAN0o 21 hours ago

solidarity from Croatia and The Zeitgeist movement, we are on the streets today and day after tomorrow, more and more people are on the streets, we had enough of this capitalism
    damirzs 21 hours ago 3

@Mycelial Simple, Jews.
    JohninBasel 21 hours ago

@sbdreamin Problem is they are taking money from the system to support themselves and their families. It's a fact of life that anyone dependent for their living on someone else will give them their full support. They have sold their souls to the Zionist system. They are irredeemable.
    JohninBasel 21 hours ago

Thanks Charlie, Im with you from Holland!!!!!! inspiring as always, keep up the effort mate, so will I!!
    FAKEPAIN 21 hours ago

now u have an example how it should be done ,Tunis Algiers Egypt Libya Yemen and many others following,peaceful revolt never happened not even in India with gandi .fighting this tirany with force and sheer determination and organization is the only way for real change .get ready time to show some teeth and that we too can bite where it hurts ,wake up and get fucken mad for once in your life ,fighting it innate in human nature lets fight together for our future,freedom fighter from MALTA :)
    sayanlevel5 21 hours ago

The entire world needs to STAND TOGETHER for absolute FREEDOM,.. EQUALITY,... RESPECT FOR OUR RIGHTS AS SOVEREIGN BEINGS.

Freedom and abudance for EVERY spirited being.

The problem is not one nation against another. The problem is a relatively small group of people, who hold no allegiance to a country,....only to themselves. They have managed to get into important positions throughout the world,....and then surround themselves with others of like mind.

They look at the world as theirs.
    rainbo5250 21 hours ago 4

@rainbo5250 i will use your strong words in our facebook groop- DIREKTNA DEMOKRATIJA
    kokoschka123 20 hours ago
    missmagikal164 22 hours ago

There are other ways to starve the Zionist Beast.

For anyone with a bit of wealth one way is not to hold too many funds in your bank account.

Either hold cash at home, or....

Convert your wealth to gold and/or silver.

Especially buying silver right now goes a long way to making JP Morgan's existence more difficult.
    JohninBasel 22 hours ago

As General Smedley Butler told the jingoistic American population, to no avail, "war is a racket." As long as the American population remains proud that their relatives serve as cannon fodder for the military/security complex, war will remain a racket.

euro944t 22 hours ago

JOIN US IN FIGHT AGAINST THE SYSTEM!!!! COME TO CROATIA, IT IS ALREADY 20 000 OF US ON THE STREETS AND WE PROTEST EVERY 2 DAYS IN ALMOST EVERY CITY OF CROATIA, OUR GROUP IS FORMED FROM ANARCHIST¨S TO FREE SOUL INDIVIDUALS, COME AND VISIT US AT FACEBOOK GROUP- DIREKTNA DEMOKRACIJA WE EDUCATE PEOPLE OF CROATIA WHAT IS REAL ROAD TO FREEDOM.... IT IS IN CROATIAN LANGUAGE, BUT EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS ENGLISH, YOUR EVERY WORD OF SUPPORT IS IMPORTANT!!!
    kokoschka123 22 hours ago

@kokoschka123 I am so happy to see that evrybody everywhere is waking up I am whith you brother
    dumdum5 12 hours ago

John 18:36

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm."
    euro944t 22 hours ago

Jesse Ventura had a show that ran on TRU TV,.....which showed the concentration camps that have been built all over America. These camps can hold 30 million Americans. Trains have been ordered that have leg cuffs in them. The elites have built hundreds of underground areas,...some the size of small cities, to hide themselves in. All while the mind controlled poor,....fight the poor of their own nation,...who simply want their freedoms back.
    rainbo5250 22 hours ago 2

@rainbo5250

Why is everyone being so passive? Why are we letting ourselves be ripped off? Why are people staying in their homes watching their flat-screens while our politicians strip away services so they can fatten the super rich even more?

It is a glaring and ugly truth that the ship of state has been hijacked by those who intend to loot it to its iron bones and then sink it at sea.
    euro944t 22 hours ago

@rainbo5250

Continued:
    https://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=pO9JHgttoUo

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 am