tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mercuriel
immortalisdolor
6 posters

"Spooky Mulder"

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

"Spooky Mulder" Empty "Spooky Mulder"

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 am

I am kind of like the lone dark horse that stubbornly won't sit and meditate yet can stand still on a street corner looking like a statue in costume for six hours for chump change when needed in a city that is safe to do so, then quietly go back to the somewhat odd socially exceptable reclusive other, for a loyal and devoted martyrdom purely for being the caretaker for a few creatures(animals need us). And then you might randomly see me having a drink on a blue moon and ask, so what do you do? And I might say something loony like;

"I'm the key figure in an ongoing government charade, the plot to conceal the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials. It's a global conspiracy actually, with key players in the highest levels of power, and it reaches down into the lives of every man, woman and child on this planet, so of course no one believes me. I'm an annoyance to my superiors, a joke to my peers. They call me Spooky. Spooky Mulder, whose sister was abducted by aliens when he was just a kid and now chases after little green men with a badge and a gun, shouting to the heavens or to anyone who will listen that the fix is in, that the sky is falling."

On a lighter note, that I sense most here would more relate to, is a name given to me in a year long energy healing group and workshop, which was "Keeper of the Deep Light". In that regard, I guard things unseen and unknown perhaps, and perhaps holding the keys to metaphysical doors that should not be opened unless really needed. And then again I keep wanting to sleep in(literally), but the awakening is happening now (just 5 more years, let me sleep in for five years, I am not really needed yet am I?). Back to the name, I sense that when I fully awake, and finished my coffee, what ever I am the spiritual keeper of, will also wake up, could be good, could be bad, don't really know yet. So I just sit back and watch the world go by while keeping care of as many animals as I can handle at the time like a alternate Jesus that gave up on humans and said I quit. However, the "keeper" side keeps coming back, and though I am not religious, I kind of feel like John of Patmos sometimes that has been appointed to magically open the seal with a wave a hand at the given time, yet have a bad feeling about it, and avoid being a part of witches covens any more do to that funny feeling I am more magical than I give myself any credit for.

Of course the reality of the introduction is another silly movie quote, "Sorry, I'm not the one. The oracle hit me with that one too. I'm just another guy."

Sorry for the long speech there......just another guy....
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

"Spooky Mulder" Empty Re: "Spooky Mulder"

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:04 am

immortalisdolor wrote:On a lighter note, that I sense most here would more relate to, is a name given to me in a year long energy healing group and workshop, which was "Keeper of the Deep Light".

How about We call You Brother in addition to what You have decided ?

Welcome immortalisdolor...

You are in good company here - Many Gatekeepers and Keyholders / Mulders have already gathered here so as to tear down the Rebel Thrones and cast out that which does not resonate. That which does not Serve Us or Prime Creator anymore...

BTW - Is Your Avatar Pic a Pic of Moloch - An Aspect of the 72 Ineffable Powers and Principalities ?

Question

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 am

Welcome in the Mists immortalisdolor .
    I love your unsusual introduction which makes you already special.
    I believe you'll fit nicely amongst us .
    We love many colors to our rainbow.
    Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay .

Love from me
    mudra
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    immortalisdolor wrote:On a lighter note, that I sense most here would more relate to, is a name given to me in a year long energy healing group and workshop, which was "Keeper of the Deep Light".

How about We call You Brother in addition to what You have decided ?

Welcome immortalisdolor...

You are in good company here - Many Gatekeepers and Keyholders / Mulders have already gathered here so as to tear down the Rebel Thrones and cast out that which does not resonate. That which does not Serve Us or Prime Creator anymore...

BTW - Is Your Avatar Pic a Pic of Moloch - An Aspect of the 72 Ineffable Powers and Principalities ?

Question

Thanks everyone. I forgot what and who the actual pic is. I make a conscious daily effort at dis-associating what we may think, have been told, and even feel is the meaning behind something, especially imagery and it's symbolism in order to find it's meaning, if it has one, for ourselves. To me, the image represents somewhat of a shaman like warrior that is connected to the animals of the earth. Technically, I think it may be an old wood cut of a demon, forgot the name. Perhaps a reaction to old world people whom feared the non-civilized and wild aspects of our world. Either way, I don't see it as a demon, demons and angels create an us and them scenario which is one of humanities biggest problems, division. I avoid choosing a religious faith, since it keeps me neutral and with a wider view of the world around me.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 am

Yep - I was just curious and thought to get Your take on It before someone else made assumtions about It. Now that You've detailed It - That shouldn't be an Issue with others Who might have asked about It without Your explanation given...

TY for that BTW...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

aloha and welcome into our midsts just another guy, keeper of animals. Somehow I think you fit in nicely here and thank you for becoming a member. UFO on Road

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Keeper of the Deep Light: Of course you can do magic, and it does not have to be, or need to be, associated with witches and covens. Of course not! We are all capable of magic, some more than others, with different alignments. Fear not your power. I have a feeling that there is more to be shared by you.
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 am

There is always more to all of us than we know. A constant awakening, never ending, and eternal. And in regards to a previous comment, I have removed the previous avatar due to offending some ones religious beliefs. This one is of Aayla Secura, one of the few woman Jedi Knights in the Star War Saga.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 pm

immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

"Spooky Mulder" Empty ???????

Post  immortalisdolor Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Need support here.

This is a great forum. Negative responses are frowned upon, and no one is ridiculed, and this is rare. I feel I have been a post monger since day one, and the reason is because of the amazing acceptance, and sharing, and comparing of information and ideas. This is good, I just hope that I am not pushing my boundaries with resent post. I since and feel my thoughts are not pushed aside as in the face to face world that surrounds me. I have always avoided and refused the social networks, yet now I feel I may have found a group of souls that have the same respect I do, as well as the freedom to grow without the absurdity of mastery, power, honour, and patriarchal control. If this is so, then.........

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZlhKDtlmJMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 pm

immortalisdolor wrote:Need support here.

This is a great forum. Negative responses are frowned upon, and no one is ridiculed, and this is rare. I feel I have been a post monger since day one, and the reason is because of the amazing acceptance, and sharing, and comparing of information and ideas. This is good, I just hope that I am not pushing my boundaries with resent post. I since and feel my thoughts are not pushed aside as in the face to face world that surrounds me. I have always avoided and refused the social networks, yet now I feel I may have found a group of souls that have the same respect I do, as well as the freedom to grow without the absurdity of mastery, power, honour, and patriarchal control. If this is so, then.........
    Immortalisdolor, I for one enjoy your presence here, so please keep on doing what you do best.
    Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Actually I'm delighted that you're here and that you are posting so much and the variety is refreshing and quite liberating as I don't have to carry so much of the load when members contribute. Mudra, TRANCOSO, burgundia, Sui, JR, Brook.. and others have really helped by focusing on their pet projects and building a wide area of interests on the forum. When I read your posts I think to myself, yup, immortalisdolor is one of us. Just because you're new to the forum doesn't mean that we don't recognize you. We recognize those that belong here right from the onset because of their energy signature. And that they tend to experience a sense of coming home when they land here. Many members don't post and yet they thought enough of what they saw to become a member so they belong too. So post away and we'll continue to enjoy the fruits of your labor. JT

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:34 am

^ Ditto...

Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:45 am

It's a pleasure to have you amongst us Immortalisdolor.
    The moment you arrived a new light went on in the Mists.
    Thank you for being You.
    :heart2:

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 am