tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
devakas
anomalous cowherd
mudra
newel
Sanicle
iceman
JesterTerrestrial
11 posters

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011 Empty DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:03 am

All posted as is. Much is said and I can not verify it. And as mentioned in the first few min...there is so much conflicting information during the fall of war...but its obvious that much is going on! I dont know if you will find this information presented in this interview usefull...but here it is. Peace. JT!

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011

iceman
    iceman

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011 Empty Re: DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011

Post  iceman Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks for sharing Jester
    very interesting stuff
    peace
    Iceman
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011 Empty Re: DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 am

Yes, very interesting. It does make me wonder, yet again, how much of this stuff about the acopolypse/2012 has been 'planted' for 'us' to find by the PTB while they use HAARP or whatever to do the catastrophic deeds 'predicted'. After all, it is possible. I discount nothing. Hmmm
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:53 pm

These videos have been removed. What were they about JT? On a side note, I was just reading about Fulford's grandfather on Wikipedia:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Taylor_Fulford

George Taylor Fulford (August 8, 1852 – October 15, 1905)

[...]

George Taylor Fulford is reported to be the first Canadian fatal automobile accident victim on record. [...]

At the time of his death he was the largest single shareholder in General Electric and was considering buying a company called General Motors. Some of his descendants believe he was actually murdered. His great-grandson, Benjamin Fulford ,[3] former journalist for Forbes magazine in Japan, believes he was murdered in a conspiracy by the Rockefeller family (who made millions with Standard Oil) because he was going to fund Nikola Tesla's research into Free Energy.[4] The driver who caused the fatal collision (but himself survived) had been given one weeks notice at the time of the crash.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Could well be these metaw : same date as written on JT's ones.

Good find you made about Fullford's grandfather Thubs Up

Benjamin Fulford 2011 UPDATE 1-3-2011 1/5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOZI-_Gt4LQ&feature=related

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:32 pm

yes, very interesting about Fulford's grandfather, explains his zeal somewhat.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

benjamin fulford blog

03/16/2011
    Nuclear reactors causing Japan radiation build by Rockefeller controlled GE
    It may be no coincidence that the nuclear reactors now exploding in Japan were all designed by the Rockefeller family controlled General Electric Corporation. It is also probably no coincidence that 24 members of the Rockefeller clan are now hiding in an underground shelter in India.

Recently a Rockefeller agent in Japan told me of a plan to build 500 nuclear reactors in China and then blow them up with an earthquake machine in order to “depopulate China.” It is critical to make sure there is no possibility of further active sabotage of the plants either by the use of human agents or else by the use of computer hacking.

03/19/2011
    Here are links to two new U-tube videos of mine: 昨日収録した映像です
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crP9PqlPnD0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FuJrQK6T

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:01 pm

from russian forum site

DON'T ASK, JUST LISTEN - BENJAMIN FULFORD 01-03-2011 931d9d855b18
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Japan earthquake HAARP | Ben Fulford

The earthquake and tsunami attack on Japan by the criminal corporate Washington D.C. cabal was meant to intimidate the people of the world into submission.

Illuminati Earthquake attack on Tokyo was deflected, England and the United States are the next target

Benjamin Fulford, March 16, 2011

The earthquake and tsunami attack on Japan by the criminal corporate Washington D.C. cabal was meant to intimidate the people of the world into submission. Instead, it has provoked a threat by a very powerful group outside of the control of the White Dragon Society to “sink England, Italy and the United States into the ocean.” The White Dragon Society and its allies are appealing for calm and a negotiated solution before the planet earth is destroyed. High level negotiations aimed at accomplishing exactly this are now taking place in Tokyo and Osaka.

A look at the tsunami map will clearly show it does not make sense as a natural disaster because Japan’s major urban locations (except Sendai) along the tsunami hit coast experienced no wave whatsoever. All this sounds very bizarre but can be proven scientifically.

We can also say that this writer has received multiple threats from Satan worshippers located within the Vatican and in Washington D.C. that “Japan will be sunk into the ocean.”

There is also evidence of insider trading related to this earthquake attack. For example the stock price of the company Higashi Nihon House, has been rising unnaturally for the past month. Japan has over 3 million vacant houses and a shrinking population so it is hard to explain the stock price rise unless somebody knew there would be a lot of reconstruction of destroyed housing. It would not surprise me if the investigative trail in this probable insider trading case led to cabal members.

In any case, negotiations are now taking place between the White Dragon and representatives of the Wall Street faction of the U.S. corporate government. The White Dragon Society is asking for a new global economic planning agency charged with ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and releasing free energy technology in a safe and orderly manner. The Wall Street faction wants three new sovereign offshore centers for Oligarchs to conduct their business in private. The White Dragon Society is hopeful negotiations will conclude harmoniously this week.

However, the hard-core Satanic faction that still wants to kill over 4 billion people is still making threats. They fear mass arrests and are threatening to “split the planet in half” if these arrests take place. The Satanists have all been physically located and are being monitored by White Dragon forces and their allies.

The Satanists are also now trying to exaggerate fears about nuclear fall-out and nuclear melt-down in Japan. This is part of a psychological warfare follow-up to the earthquake weapon attack. Panic causing information is emanating from the U.S. embassy in Tokyo, U.S. corporations and their agents. The Satanists need a critical mass of fear and negative feeling in order to force populations to submit to their will and obey them.

The White Dragon Society urges everybody to take appropriate precautions based on correct scientific evidence but to avoid irrational panic because that is exactly what the Satanists want.

The faction making the threat to sink Italy, the U.S. and England to the bottom of the ocean has in its hands a weapon with planet destroying potential. The White Dragon Society has asked them to please avoid killing innocent people if they do go ahead and use their weapon. If we can give them precise coordinates of key Satanic infrastructure this would make it easier to avoid the deaths of innocents.

We would like to ask readers to find of the various HAARP facilities and other weapons of mass destruction still in the hands of the Satanic faction. This way the the precise GPS coordinates White Dragon Society could offer the holders of the planet destroying weapons an opportunity to protect lives.

Source: http://truth11.com/2011/03/18/japan-earthquake-haarp-ben-fulford-the-earthquake-and-tsunami-attack-on-japan-by-the-criminal-corporate-washington-d-c-cabal-was-meant-to-intimidate-the-people-of-the-world-into-submission/

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:15 pm

mudra wrote:Could well be these metaw : same date as written on JT's ones.

Thank you mudra.
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:32 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

03/21/2011
    Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20010321: US troops and occupation forces flee Japan, their lackeys flee Tokyo
    The United States occupation forces in Japan are staging a major strategic defeat because they know the Japanese defense establishment knows it was elements of the US military that set off the March 11, (311) tsunami attack against Japan. This attack used nuclear weapons drilled into the seabed by submarines and not HAARP according to senior Pentagon Sources. In addition, four months ago they overruled Japanese authorities and placed deadly plutonium into the number 3 reactor at Fukushima, according to the governor of Fukushima prefecture. This was to provide a nuclear cover story for the seabed atomic attack, pentagon sources say. Needless to say, the ring-leaders of this attack are now in hiding and know they will be found.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

HAARP cached website discovered! ADMITS weather modification! March 21, 2011
    dutchsinse — Mar 21, 2011 — This is proof positive! https://www.youtube.com/user/Fe<wbr>athery0 thanks for the discovery to T-REX! peace dutch

radiation levels in real time -  ZAMG - Austrian - noble gas / Radiation Results - OVER USA NOW - March 21, 2011

Online Geiger Counter Nuclear Radiation Detector Map    
    http://www.blackcatsystems.com/RadMap/map.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:58 am

horus wrote:
    Brook wrote:Not too familiar with these documents...but they sure are interesting...............

http://www.whale.to/b/vialls3.html

Back in 1945 the OSS (forerunner of the present-day CIA) planned to bring the "unbridled brutality of Japanese troops" under control by use of artificially triggered earthquakes. "If we could could get (an atom) bomb within a mile of a point on a fault line (trench) destined to break within 90 years we might set it off ..."

Since this secret paper was written, the modern-day CIA has had sixty years to get its nuclear numbers right - just in time for the shattering war crime against South and South-East Asia which murdered more than 300,000 people on December 26, 2004.
    The Internet is currently capped and my researching to completing some posts has hampered me a little, but let me tell the rest. Almost every time there has been what I would call a triggered earthquake it has left a signature. Don't ask me how I arrive at this, its just a 'inner knowing', and the sixth sense. It first started with the Columbia Space Shuttle showing a 'doomsday weapon, then the December 26, 2004 tidal wave, and more recently Christchurch in New Zealand and now Japan. How can I claim this, using movie energies as protocols. The End of the World movie "On the Beach” and "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCaprio. The first movie "On the Beach" was an atomic powered submarine. The second movie "The Beach" was filmed on the Thai island Phuket, at Ko Phi Phi Lee. The movie Blue Lagoon reflects this energy starring Brook Shields. The December 26 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami was in the same region as Thai island Phuket, pronounced as Fuckit, like the word Bucket!

Warnings and predictions
    Drawbacks can serve as a brief warning. People who observe drawback (many survivors report an accompanying sucking sound), can survive only if they immediately run for high ground or seek the upper floors of nearby buildings. In 2004, ten-year old Tilly Smith of Surrey, England, was on Maikhao beach in Phuket, Thailand with her parents and sister, and having learned about tsunamis recently in school, told her family that a tsunami might be imminent.

The Capt Nemo movie with Nautilus Sword Fish and seeing explosives mines anchored to the sea-bed all over the planet, and this was my delay in replying on this post string. It was only a movie, but still it’s a reference point. In this movie was the lost city of Atlantis, and one actor who played Capt Nemo was James Mason. The word mason and the freemasons who are the Illuminati–NWO want to cull the human race.

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - Plot Summary
    The year is 1886, when New England's fishing harbours are the scene for a "creature of unknown origin" destroying ships at sea. It is the job of Professor Pierre Aronnax, a marine expert, and Ned Land (Bryan Brown), the iron willed sailor, to learn the truth of the "monster" roaming the seas. The great novelist, Jules Verne, described this perilous journey to the darkest depths of the sea with Captain Nemo aboard the Nautilus.

As write all this and answers come through. I have another post here about a beach frontage and the tide is right out, and I'm left with Salt Lake energy which is sea-water, and that is a drawback sign to a coming tidal-wave. Recently in Australia there has been a shortage of salt for swimming pools because of the Cyclone we had and has restricted sales and where did I buy two bags of salt http://captainnemos.com.au/zodiacpools.php

A remake of On the Beach was made for TV in 2000 which starred actor Bryan Brown. This dame actor was in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (TV movie), and my reference point to my memory showing Atlantis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_%281959_film%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beach_%28film%29
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blue_Lagoon_%281980_film%29
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2112-japan-reactor-fallout-map
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2140-i-hate-to-say-this-but-it-shaping-up-to-this-with-a-dream-i-had
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:43 pm

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/
    Benjamin Fulford
    03/22/2011
    High priests of Babylon display their confusion as their empire crumbles
    If any rational reader out there still believes the corporate propaganda media tells the truth, then read what the Tokyo correspondent for the Financial Times, Mure Dickie, had to say when explaining why the Foreign Correspondent’s Club of Japan could not hold a press conference promoting “alternative views.” What he was referring to was a request by spokespersons for the Yakuza, the Triads, the head of the world’s Martial Arts Societies and the White Dragon society to speak to the media. “We do not think what they have to say is in line with our world view,” he said.

When offered proof these people were for real and represented a major historical force as well as a unique opportunity in the history of the club to provide world breaking news, Dickie resorted to saying it was not “mainstream.” He admitted, in so many words, that he and his corporate propaganda colleagues would not let objective facts get in the way of their world view.

The same sort of thing happened when I confronted a Mr. science guy “conspiracy theory” “debunker” with a comprehensive array of provable evidence about earthquake weapons. At the end the only thing he could say is “I don’t believe,” thus revealing himself for the religious fanatic he really is.

When you confront a high priest of the cult of Babylon now ruling much of the West at first they try to be factual and rational and condescending until you beat them at their own game of logic, facts and science and finally they retreat into blind faith.

I kind of feel sorry for them as their world collapses and they retreat into denial. They would rather be blind than admit the “war on terror,” was about stealing oil or that the “global warming campaign” was a pseudo scientific con-job. Now they are being fooled into believing that invading Libya in order to steal their oil was somehow about “protecting people.” Denial, my fallen former colleagues, is not a river in Africa.

Needless to say I have challenged them countless times to a rational debate and of course they refuse because they know they would lose. They also do not want to change their world view because it would endanger their golden rice bowls. It would be funny if it were not for the fact that the cult of Babylon was a genocidal force destroying the world.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 pm

remember old interview?
    its like he talks about today events... hmm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:26 am

03/28/2011

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20110328: Planned nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan is just the beginning
    The people of the world need to urgently take action against the cabal responsible for the nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan because it is a sign they are desperate, dangerous and are speeding up their planned artificial end-times. The next attack is almost certain to take place on US soil and is expected to be far worse than what happened to Japan, according to multiple cabal-linked sources. The cabal is also planning to announce a new global currency in the coming weeks but it will fail because it is merely a desperate bid by them to remain in control of global finance, according to sources in the British Royal Family and at the BIS.

Benjamin Fulford

love from me to all in the mists The Karen
    devakas

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am

Spotted this at GLP.

QUOTE:

Fulford April 11

This weekend a French agent was sent by George Soros, French President Nicholas Sarkozy and other senior Zionists to negotiate with the White Dragon Society. The talks, which lasted for two days, were inconclusive. However, the agent made it clear the European branch of the Zionists truly feared a collapse of the Euro, while their American counterparts are finally beginning to realize they might actually end up in jail. At the same time, their attitude was so haughty it made arrogance seem like a form of humility. They also made many threats but the fact is that they are running scared and they are running out of time.

The agent, who was of Japanese ancestry but who spoke French and English better than Japanese, claimed he came from a super-elite of Japanese Jews who represent 1% of the Japanese population. He kept referring to “average people,” pointing to nearby passersby with contempt as if they were almost an inferior species not worth protecting. Of course it is easy to feel superior if you are born into a world of billions of dollars and servants who do everything for you, including think.

The negotiations took place at the same time as George Soros gathered a bunch of the same old Council on Foreign Relations and Bilderberg hacks for a “Bretton Woods II” conference that was largely ignored. It was largely ignored because this group has proven, with their rapacious actions over the past few decades, that they are not qualified to run the international financial system.

Not only that, they have been using forged documentation to justify their control over the global financial system. Basically, if you ask them who gave them the right to create money out of thin air, they say it is God. If you ask them to prove that God gave it to them, they suddenly get evasive and embarrassed. God created life and the universe, but God did not create the Federal Reserve Board. It was a bunch of greedy oligarchs who did that.

On a more down to earth level, the $1 trillion Neil Keenan lawsuit is finally reaching a crucial stage. People from all over the world have been providing evidence of crimes by the criminal cabal that owns the Washington D.C. corporate government. The constant flow of new information meant extra-legal preparations were needed and that is why the case has been pending for so long.

In a sign people are getting nervous though, last week Bill Clinton, Carl Rove, Tim Geithner, Paul Volcker and Bilderberg Chairman Ettiene D’avignon were among the many luminaries calling about the case.

The main reason for their concern is that the plaintiffs have now gotten their hands of a book of codes, together with screen shots confirming their validity, that show all major financial transactions of the past 30 years. This means the lawsuit will be able to prove such things as that Al Qaeda and the Pentagon are being financed by the same people.

The military allies of the White Dragon Society, for their part, are seriously considering putting the 1 million or so American Satanists into the Fema camps that were being prepared for American Christians.

The Gnostics, meanwhile, who chased the US military out of Libya and Kosovo, say they have now once again planted a suitcase nuclear bomb near BIS headquarters in Switzerland. They say that unless the financial elite agree to start a meritocratic system of governance over finance that they will “turn all the gold in Swiss vaults into nuclear waste.” These are dangerous people but we have confirmed from multiple intelligence agency sources that they have serious capabilities.

Their more moderate faction is waiting for the right timing to hand over to Wikileaks a set of intercepted e-mails so explosive that “they will topple most Western governments.”

What the megalomaniac financial elite need to realize is that the men with the guns and the senior civil servants and other top intellectuals who were not part of the inbred elite are now awake, aware and angry. They are not going to be lulled back to sleep this time.

The White Dragon Society and its allies have made certain conditions very clear. First of all a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction needs to be fully and immediately financed. Second, the monopoly over the creation and secret distribution of fiat currency by an inbred, self-selected elite, had to end. Third, the world needs a South African style truth and reconciliation commission in order to put an end to the fabric of lies that has been woven around much of humanity. Only then will amnesty be granted and a jubilee (the one-off elimination of all debts both public and private) take place.

The brainwashed portion of humanity is going to have to be told the truth in easy to understand, verifiable stages. As many have said, at first they will be angry but then they will be ecstatic.

Once this has happened, rational negotiations will be needed in order to totally revamp the unfair international regulations and institutions created after World War 2. Only then will humanity will be free at last to develop its full potential.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1441396/pg1#23747777

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 am

FULFORD: Bilderberger meeting cancelled halfway through as participants flee to avoid arrest
    June 23, 2011

Sources in the BIS and CIA confirm the Bilderberger meeting held starting June 9th in St. Moritz, Switzerland was cancelled halfway through because prominent participants, including Henry (Heinz) Kissinger faced imminent arrest. Following this, two prominent Bilderbergers, Joseph Ackermann CEO of Deutschebank and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, contacted the White Dragon Society and offered to cooperate in setting up the new financial system. A negotiator for the Chinese communist government also expressed support for the new financial system at a meeting last week in China with a White Dragon Representative. However, a lot of technical work remains to be completed so it is hard to give a precise date for the changes. There is also a strong possibility the new financial system will be introduced quietly and gradually with no major public announcements.

The collapse of the Bilderberger meeting in St. Mortitz came about because the Swiss government ordered the meeting to be opened to journalists and the public, according to the CIA and BIS sources.

In addition, many participants decided to flee the country before Monday, January the 13th, when Swiss judicial officials, plotting Knights Templar revenge, were planning to arrest many of the Bilderbergers, the sources say. As a result of this fiasco, David Rockefeller, George Soros and their fellow Khazarian Satanists are now more isolated than at any time in modern history.

Following this fiasco, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel personally called Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan and said Israeli linked companies controlled the security at most Japanese nuclear plants and threatened a nuclear holocaust unless the codes to the financial system were handed over to the Khazarians, according to a Japanese military intelligence source. The same blackmail has also been directed at the nuclear power plants along the Mississipi river that are now being flooded. The Isrealis were told by both the Pentagon and the Russians that nuclear blackmail was not their monopoly in a clear warning to back off or else.

The meeting in China, for its part, revealed lots of new and important information. First of all, lots of new light was shed on the incident in Chiasso, Italy where two Japanese were illegally detained by Italian customs authorities and had the $134.5 billion worth of bonds they were holding stolen.

According to one of these men, Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, formerly of Merrill Lynch, he was carrying a bunch of Kennedy bonds that were supposed to be cashed in order to finance a tunnel linking South Korea and Japan.

His companion, Akihiko Yamaguchi was carrying bonds given to him by a senior Yakuza. The Yakuza said the bonds were part of a major hoard in Japan. Former US vice-president Dick Cheney recently examined the bonds, pronounced them to be real and took two boxes filled with $500 billion bonds with him. The Yakuza decided that if Cheney said they were real, he would try to cash some of them in Switzerland too.

Instead, the bonds were seized by the Vatican linked P2 Freemason lodge and by the operatives David Sale and Daniele dal Bosco.

The subsequent fight over these bonds revealed the existence of a top secret committee that had illegally seized control over the highest peaks of global finance. That committee is also known as the steering committee of the Bilderberg group. The legitimate and rightful owners of the world’s assets (the people of the planet earth) are now in the process of regaining control over the global financial system.

However, this is easier said than done because we are entering uncharted waters. At the top of the global financial system lies a book of top-secret codes and the controllers of these codes have been able to use them to create trillions of dollars out of thin air and play god.

The code books are now under the control of the White Dragon Society. There was, as we mentioned last week, a fierce 8 minute gun battle involving dozens of men and many types of weaponry as the Khazarians attempted to seize the code books. They were repulsed.

The problem we now face, however, is how to carry out a smooth transition to the new financial system without causing the enormous chaos and suffering that would result if the computers of the global banking system were suddenly shut down. There is also the delicate geopolitical power balance that needs to be handled with extreme care.

One example of how a misstep in this direction could lead to horrific consequences is the plan of a hardline faction in the Chinese military to “get rid of India,” so that the monsoon rains would reach the desert provinces of China. Of course, rational minds have prevailed in China as well as elsewhere and such a plan would never be carried out but it is an example of the sort of power that humans now have their hands on.

Any rash moves could thus literally trigger the destruction of the planet so there is a need to proceed with extreme caution.

The basic philosophy of the new financial system, however, is expected to be as follows: You are sitting across the table from another person. You each have a gun in your hand. If the person on the other side is a beautiful woman (or handsome man) you may decide to make love. If it is a fat man coming to rape you, you may decide to fight. You may also choose to just walk away from the table.

There is also a fundamental agreement to finance projects to turn the deserts green and replenish the oceans with fish. The new energy technology will be introduced in a manner that does not disrupt current financial and economic interests. The oil companies will be given major contracts to turn the deserts green as compensation for the gradual phase out of oil as an energy source. The commercial development of outer space will also be financed.

Part of this work will be carried out by a soon to be created meritocratically staffed International Economic Planning Agency. The non-corrupt parts of the traditional banking and financial system will be allowed to create two or more new offshore banking zones where they can carry out their own plans and projects.

Needless to say, changing how a planet is run is not an easy task and the transition needs to be handled with great care. That means it will take a bit of time. We also need to deal with the blackmail threats and power bases of the remaining Satanists and their allies.

Link: http://2012indyinfo.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/fulford-bilderberger-meeting-cancelled-halfway-through-as-participants-flee-to-avoid-arrest-listen-to-the-red-shaman-2012/

- FULFORD -
    The Black Dragon Society is Now Renamed the White Dragon Society
    May 26, 2010
    from BenjaminFulford Website

Recently I discovered in Tokyo an ancient shrine that has been sealed off from public view.

When I entered the Shrine I felt a powerful subjective sensation of white light and power. I was with a Japanese psychic whose family has long guarded secret Shinto knowledge, including of the Goddess Benten.

She also claims to have seen a white light and experienced unusual power there. At the entrance to the shrine we found a stone pillar with the inscription 白龍王 meaning “the White Dragon King.”

In legend the Goddess Benten was supposed to have married a powerful white dragon in order to stop it from killing children. Because of this unusual occurrence (yes I really did find such a place by accident), we have decided to rename the Black Dragon Society as the White Dragon Society.

The White Dragon represents warriors who obey the rules of Chivalry and Bushido. That is to say, they will never strike the first blow, they will never attack women, children and non-combatants and they will fight to defend the weak and the downtrodden.

We remain sympathetic to the philosophy of the original Black Dragon Society founded by Mitsuru Toyama and others.

However, while the Black Dragon Society had an Asian orientation, the White Dragon looks to protect the entire planet, including the weakest living creatures.

Dragons seem to be popping up everywhere I look these days. What the....... scratch
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:07 am

I read Benjamin Fullford as I would read a cape and dagger novel Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Razz Yes, they are a bit like that aren't they? If it's all true though.......... Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:17 pm

mudra wrote:I read Benjamin Fullford as I would read a cape and dagger novel Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Does't it though. I keep wondering if this is a fantasy story or real.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:20 pm

sooner, or later
    all things come back to The Round, The Original Round Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Carol wrote:

Does't it though. I keep wondering if this is a fantasy story or real.

Some fantasies are willed more strongly and become reality .

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:33 pm