tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol

mudra
    mudra

Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol Empty Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol

Post  mudra Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 am

BREAKING: Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol
    February 26, 2011

From inside the Wisconsin State Capitol, RAN ally Ryan Harvey reports:

“Hundreds of cops have just marched into the Wisconsin state capitol building to protest the anti-Union bill, to massive applause. They now join up to 600 people who are inside.”

Ryan reported on his Facebook page earlier today:

“Police have just announced to the crowds inside the occupied State Capitol of Wisconsin: ‘We have been ordered by the legislature to kick you all out at 4:00 today. But we know what’s right from wrong. We will not be kicking anyone out, in fact, we will be sleeping here with you!’ Unreal.”

Wisconsin Police Union Announces Solidarity with Occupation of State House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HVE_rLjxnfU

I thought I was hearing JT LOL

Love Always
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol Empty Re: Wisconsin Police Have Joined Protest Inside State Capitol

Post  lindabaker Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:10 pm

The people of the US are courageous. I have absolutely no doubt that freedom, once tasted, will always return to people. Those who know and remember will bring it back on demand if there are those who try to take it away. It is the spirit of our country, First and Second Nations. Obviously the Wisconsin police are wise. Very wise. Mudra, it does sound like JT. He would fit right in over here...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:51 am