tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
shiloh
seekeroftruth
Mercuriel
Owlsden
HigherLove
Beren
Brook
Troy Are Us
JesterTerrestrial
Simplicity
We Are You
Threecaster
THEeXchanger
Carol
paz
burgundia
malletzky
Floyd
wingmanof light
lindabaker
mudra
27 posters

Warm Welcome to all our new members

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Welcome to all our new members

Post  Threecaster Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:24 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I was just learning about VOP the velocity of propagation

Is that the rate at which confusion moves through any system of rigorous organization?

If not, then what is VOP? I am very interested in emergent phenomena and patterns...

Troy Are Us
    Troy Are Us

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Empty That is the first One question http://www.giantredplanet.com

Post  Troy Are Us Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 pm

That is the first One question http://www.giantredplanet.com

Last edited by Troy Are Us on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Empty Re: Warm Welcome to all our new members

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Welcome to the Mists Of Avalon David Wilcock's article!

cheers
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Threecaster wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:I was just learning about VOP the velocity of propagation

Is that the rate at which confusion moves through any system of rigorous organization?

If not, then what is VOP? I am very interested in emergent phenomena and patterns...

Lol not quite but im sure there's enough confusion out there you could probably measure it. I mean how long ago was 911 an inside job...Ten years!!! A decade of confusion!

Here is a quote from w

what is v o p ? let me put it to you this way .. i can prove overunity . 100% and i need not build 1 more thing to prove this my words do just a fine job of it !

lets talk resistance of the conductors .. like 3/4 of the rest of the world you boys are likely useing COPPER WIRE .. thats so tesla ... lol
    but i could be wrong and discover we have a smart one in the crowd that is useing SILVER .... now !

what is vop velocity of propagation ... this in expairmenters terms .... means the time it takes the electricty to travel through a conductor or along the surface of the conductor

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:43 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Welcome to the Mists Of Avalon David Wilcock's article!

cheers

As always the Master of Laughter!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Brook wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    cheers

I cant believe your not banned yet haha:) Double Thumbs Up So i hope we get some more new and old and all members join up at the mists of avalon and network as i think things are only just getting warmed up...we haven't even hardly started yet! Peace JT!

WELCOME TO THE MISTS OF AVALON!!!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Star_wars_jedi_knight_jedi_academy-4

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Templar2--maxweb
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:26 am

JT or jt or jocolor

WHO do you work for???

Crazy Happy

Enlighten me now please...

Crazy Happy
    We Are You

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Empty That is the first One question http://www.giantredplanet.com

Post  We Are You Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 am

Spamalot - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

This is great "We Are You". Put a smile on my face and was a good laugh.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:19 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    cheers

I cant believe your not banned yet haha:) Double Thumbs Up So i hope we get some more new and old and all members join up at the mists of avalon and network as i think things are only just getting warmed up...we haven't even hardly started yet! Peace JT!

Errr, she did get banned from Camelot. We only do bunnings here. Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdHgRtBtvBgGzj3EmIXL7uvDlEHPn5be304EGmLv1PcWbvM6UpjQXo5VjTlA

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 am

I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHO I WORK FOR!!! lol!

Thank you again to all the members of this forum who stand for truth and never give up!!!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Avalon-heroes-1
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Thank you again to all the members of this forum who stand for truth and never give up!!!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Lotusf11

And You are one of us Jester Cheerful

Much Love for You
    mudra

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:44 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHO I WORK FOR!!! lol!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Avalon-heroes-1

I knew chain mail would come back into fashion one of these lives.

It chafes.

Grooviness to you too. Nice to see you back around. :)
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Here is a quote from w

what is v o p ? let me put it to you this way .. i can prove overunity . 100% and i need not build 1 more thing to prove this my words do just a fine job of it !

lets talk resistance of the conductors .. like 3/4 of the rest of the world you boys are likely useing COPPER WIRE .. thats so tesla ... lol
    but i could be wrong and discover we have a smart one in the crowd that is useing SILVER .... now !

what is vop velocity of propagation ... this in experimenters terms .... means the time it takes the electricty to travel through a conductor or along the surface of the conductor

Ah....compelling...Makes me think of Bearden's work. Once, a fellow who annoyed me very, very much actually seemed to care enough to print off a thing and find me in the lunchroom. Of which he then says, "I have no idea what this is, but it seems maybe something you'd like..."

And hands me a printout which sent me in profound directions: http://www.skeptictank.org/files/crank/tesla1.htm

That may be old news to you; VOP seems related to his comments about harmonics (seven? really?). A lot of good hard clues about behavior of the underlying mechanics of things....

I also particularly like the part about the earthquake lights. There's a geologist who has spent most all his own money proving some of this experimentally... and I am seeing signs that the mainstream is cluing in that there is something significant here.....

We have a thing close to here called the "Brown Mountain Lights"

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Mtnsign

http://www.ibiblio.org/ghosts/bmtn.html

http://www.brownmountainlights.com/

And though fairly rare, we had a mild earthquake about two months ago, like a 2.1 or something. At the time I thought someone had drove up into the house somewhere. We live on a busy road and you never know what a random driver may be doing...I got up and walked completely around the house and all was fine....so...interesting....

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Brown Mountain is in my neck of the woods as well..... Wink North Carolina foothills of the Appalachians. Been there. I live in the same county as Steven Greer grew up in.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 am

I knew chain mail would come back into fashion one of these lives.

It chafes.

Grooviness to you too. Nice to see you back around. :)

Double Thumbs Up

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Chafe-Shield-Cream-2-oz-jar-FCCS
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:11 am

mudra wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Lotusf11

And You are one of us Jester Cheerful

Much Love for You
    mudra

Well its always been a bit of a TEAM effort! Thats why its nice to see so many new members and their constructive posts! Here in our MISTS OF AVALON! I think everyone likes to feel welcome and get in on the action! I also know that many of our friends have much to talk about both teaching and learning! So thank you once again to the amazing members of this forum for all you have shared and accomplished along the way on the quest for truth! Big Grin 2 cheers

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Templar-n-chapel
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 am

Threecaster wrote:

Ah....compelling...Makes me think of Bearden's work. Once, a fellow who annoyed me very, very much actually seemed to care enough to print off a thing and find me in the lunchroom. Of which he then says, "I have no idea what this is, but it seems maybe something you'd like..."

And hands me a printout which sent me in profound directions: http://www.skeptictank.org/files/crank/tesla1.htm

That may be old news to you; VOP seems related to his comments about harmonics (seven? really?). A lot of good hard clues about behavior of the underlying mechanics of things....

I also particularly like the part about the earthquake lights. There's a geologist who has spent most all his own money proving some of this experimentally... and I am seeing signs that the mainstream is cluing in that there is something significant here.....

We have a thing close to here called the "Brown Mountain Lights"

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Mtnsign

http://www.ibiblio.org/ghosts/bmtn.html

http://www.brownmountainlights.com/

And though fairly rare, we had a mild earthquake about two months ago, like a 2.1 or something. At the time I thought someone had drove up into the house somewhere. We live on a busy road and you never know what a random driver may be doing...I got up and walked completely around the house and all was fine....so...interesting....

Thank you for this article about tesla.. I have this open in another window and started to read again as I recall stumbling upon this article once before in the blizzard of research information that has surfaced in the last few years. I like new news...old news..All News! Big Grin 2

Interesting about these brownmountianlights... its a freaky world somedays eh i think many of the answers to these mystery's will be uncovered this year...keep digging! Peace JT! Toast

Before the turn of the century, Nikola Tesla had discovered and
    was utilizing a new type of electric wave. Tesla repeatedly
    stated his waves were non-Hertzian, and his wireless
    transmissions did not fall off as the square of the distance.
    His discovery was apparently so fundamental (and his intent to
    provide free energy to all humankind was so clear) that it was
    responsible for the withdrawal of his financial backing, his
    deliberate isolation, and the gradual removal of his name from
    the history books.

By 1914 or so, Tesla had been successfully isolated and was
    already nearly a "nonperson." Thereafter Tesla lived in nearly
    total seclusion, occasionally surfacing (at his annual birthday
    party for members of the press) to announce the discovery of an
    enormous new source of free energy, the perfection of wireless
    transmission of energy without losses, fireball weapons to
    destroy whole armies and thousands of airplanes at hundreds of
    miles distance, and a weapon (the "Tesla Shield," I've dubbed
    it) that could provide an impenetrable defense and thus render
    war obsolete.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am

"Old News"?

There is no such thing as "Old News".. Only "Now News".. and Tesla indeed is "Now News"? "Who Was Tesla?" He was tall for them days, over 6ft? So, "Are the Giants, coming back"? and "Who will believe them"? When they see them?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 am

Owlsden wrote:"Old News"?

There is no such thing as "Old News".. Only "Now News".. and Tesla indeed is "Now News"? "Who Was Tesla?" He was tall for them days, over 6ft? So, "Are the Giants, coming back"? and "Who will believe them"? When they see them?

Well there's no such thing as "Them Days" Only "Now Days" Lmao

Was Tesla a Giant! lol if not he will be!

and if your referring to some kind of race of beings that some folks call the giants i dont know, i doubt it and I have no idea who will believe what when they do or don't see anything!

What do you believe?!

Welcome to the Mists Of Avalon! Peace JT!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 IntegrityCard
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 am

"The Gods are "laughing"!"
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Empty DONT STOP!!! DONT STOP!!! DONT STOP!!! DONT STOP!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Owlsden wrote:"The Gods are "laughing"!"

Nutbar UFO2 JT Candle in the Wind lol!

OH ARE THEY REALLY!!! REALLY!!! L.O.L. LANGUAGE OF LIGHT!!!

WELCOME TO THE MISTS OF AVALON FRIENDS!!! PEACE!!! NOW!!!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Maat_full_color

I SAID DON'T STOP!!! FOSTER THE PEOPLE!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY IN THE MISTS OF AVALON!!!

Foster The People - Don't Stop (Color On The Walls)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jlAgHt92lqE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jlAgHt92lqE?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Welcome New Old All Members! Big Grin 2 The Winner
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Chiu-t-c-welcome-friends

In the span of a few weeks I have noticed a fresh influx of about 100 new members that have joined our Mists.
    I would like to tell all of you how pleased I am to see you found us .
    Warm welcome in our community.
    Make yourself comfortable , just be who you are and don't be shy to post and share what you like or interests you.
    May you soon feel home.

Have a great journey amongst us .

Hadriel

Love from me
    mudra

lindabaker wrote:I also want to ask the new members to please post, to write your dreams and intentions. We don't judge anyone's writing style or spelling, because we all know that language (even if it is your native language) is difficult to write, so GO Ahead, we will understand or we will ask you what you mean. What is happening in your country? What are the people dealing with? Are their hearts high? Is there song?

Linda

Floyd wrote:Yes. Howdy Doody everyone.

malletzky wrote:I see so many new members in the last few days here...and I'm sorry that I couldn't find the time to welcome you all personaly.

Please accept my apology...and I use this post to WELCOME you in the mists Hadriel

much respect
    Malletzky

burgundia wrote:does it mean that Richard flushes the toilet there too often? Insanely Happy

Welcome everybody... Flowers

paz wrote:Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm new to the Mists, although I've been enjoying it for some time as a 'guest'.

Carol wrote:Actually it's up to 807. I think it was all those comments about cleavage on Floyd's thread.

Yesterday I was monitoring who was visiting the forum. We are very popular in Russia, the UK, China, Australia, Germany, Canada and now the US. We also have guests who are daily regular visitors from New Zealand , Mexico , Colombia , Brazil , Portugal , Puerto Rico , Dominica , Ecuador, Ireland , Greece, Belgium , Netherlands , Sweden , Switzerland, Italy , Spain, Lithuania, Romania , Estonia , Macedonia, Albania , Croatia , Bosnia and Herzegovina , Czech Republic, Latvia, Slovakia , Serbia , Romania , Poland, Ukraine, Lebanon, Pakistan, India, South Africa , Singapore, Indonesia , Hong Kong , Thailand , Taiwan, Malaysia, Japan, and the Philippines.

I'm hoping they find the threads on the Navel Space Command (ET), Tiny Houses, gardening and William Henry.

THEeXchanger wrote:welcome to all the new members

Threecaster wrote:I find this lot to be very open minded, and some open mouthed; but that's ok too!. As kooky as I am, I was welcomed warmly.

Was wondering why that there was a lot of activity on the boards...so very nice!

Welcome everyone! sunny

Simplicity wrote:Hello fellow sojourners!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Butterflies

mudra wrote:
    Jester cheers
    It's good to see YOU
    I know you are never far away but it's so refreshing when you pop in here

Hugs The Karen Hugs

Much LOve for You
    mudra

BIG THANK YOU TO THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON!!!

FOR STANDING FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVING UP!!!

Often the value of a forum or community is measured by the number of posts or active members it has. This is why attracting new members to your forum should always be a priority, not only will it increase the content value of your community but it will also help to keep existing members interested.

A well managed and popular forum also becomes a self fulfilling prophecy!!!

So how to you go about attracting new members to your forum or community to ensure it continues to grow?!!!

This is obviously a question we get asked on a regular basis, so we know that there are proven techniques!!!

that all forum webmasters should be using all of the time. We’ve covered a lot of these subjects already!!!

including SEO, building back links and using press releases. However, we wanted to use the opportunity here!!!

to provide you with additional suggestions that might help you to drive and attract new members to your forum!!!

Warm Welcome to all our new members  - Page 2 Dragon_Feather_by_thebadsaint

Consider introducing a contest

A contest could be introduced to provide people with an incentive to post in your forum. For example, you may want to offer a cash prize, voucher or something else to the person that contributes the most posts within a certain timeframe. If you decide to offer an incentive in return for posts, make sure that you pay attention to the quality of the posts. Someone posting just for the sake of it will not encourage new members to join.

You could also be creative as to what prize you offer, perhaps a T-shirt or baseball bat with your forum logo emblazoned on it? Obviously, this may not provide sufficient motivation for some potential new members; however it is worth giving it some thought.

The very best contests are ones that add value to your community and potential new members. For example, you may run a forum about search engine optimization; you might consider offering a prize for the best search engine optimisation tip posted by a member.

Alternatively, a site forum about books, software, games etc may find value in giving away free books, software and games in return for a detailed review of the product. This is often an excellent way for you to add great “on topic” content to your forum. It also encourages debate from other members.

Try to convert those shy lurkers

Every forum, small or large has a number of lurkers. These are people that use your forum and find value in the threads and topics; however they never actually make it as a member of contribute themselves. One expert in this area suggested that for every one forum member, there are ten lurkers in the background. That’s quite an amazing statistic; it also represents a fantastic opportunity. We just need to work out a way to convert the lurkers into regular members. We’ve listed below some suggestions:

Have a “Welcome to the forum, introduce yourself” thread. Often you’ll find that lurkers are a little worried about their first post or treading on the toes of more established users. Encourage them to say Hi. Once they overcome the first post shyness, they often go on to make regular contributions to your forum.
    Try starting a controversial thread; this largely depends on your forum topic. However, it often has the affect of inciting a first post from a lurker. If you have a car forum or community, think along the lines of “The latest model from X manufacturer is the worst car in history.”
    Try to understand why lurkers do not want to post. Often it is because they feel intimidated or worried about how their post will be perceived. Working on the warmth or welcome factor of your forum might help.
    Finally one of the best ways to entice lurkers to post is to create an area that is only available to members with a certain number of posts. Their curiosity will always get the better of them.

Find out where your potential new members are

Often one of the best ways to seek out new members is to first understand where they currently go. Is there an existing forum that covers the topics you offer? Is there another community that is more popular simply because it ranks well in the search engines? It’s important to do your research in this area.

If you’ve found another forum similar to your own, please do not be tempted to post a new thread that says “Come and visit my forum it’s much better than this one” or similar. Even if the statement were true, your post will be viewed as spam and most unwelcome by the webmaster, like you would be if the shoe was on the other foot.

Instead, take a short to medium term view on things. If these are exactly the type of members you would like, it is worth investing some time. The first thing to do is make sure there is a link to your forum in your signature. Now try and become the most respected and helpful member of that forum, give advice, help people, make suggestions and compliment others. Yet, at no time mention your own forum in your signature. If you have a strong reputation within a community, people will be naturally curious to click on the links in your signature. We are absolutely convinced this will increase the amount of traffic and membership conversions to your own forum. Remember to keep an eye on your forum referral traffic just to make sure, if you do not see an improvement in the amount of traffic, try tweaking the words in your signature.

Attracting new members to your forum summary

If someone was to come up with a magical formula that helped forum owners attract new members to their communities, they would most likely become millionaires quicker than it would take you to rank up 100 quality posts. The point is, it takes time and effort to create a busy forum, as it does attracting new members. Our advice is to have a good read of the information on this site and get ready for the long haul.

Exclamation cheers UFO2 Nutbar

FOR ALL YOUR AVALOVERS AND AVALURKERS!!! PROJECT PHIYERFLY!!! LIGHT EM UP IF YOU GOT EM!!!

DJJT2 PRESENTS cheers
    DJ D2 - Give A Little Love

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AV1SDln6MT4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AV1SDln6MT4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Groovieee

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

FOR ALL YOUR AVALOVERS AND AVALURKERS!!! PROJECT PHIYERFLY!!! LIGHT EM UP IF YOU GOT EM!!!

DJJT2 PRESENTS cheers
    DJ D2 - Give A Little Love

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AV1SDln6MT4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AV1SDln6MT4?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/center]

Insanely Happy

Dude!

My Precious...must find...oh who I am kidding. 5-gallon detergent buckets are good for many things.

And remember...don't go anywhere without a towel

Freedom Candle in the Wind

Last edited by HigherLove on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:32 am