tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES Empty WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Well worth watching. Financial news that threatens way of life, savings accounts, investments and lists events pertaining to this looming crisis.
    http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1011PSIENDVD/LPSIM271/PR
    Major collapse in National Monetary System to happen within next 12 months
    Also provides list of what to do to prepare when banks close and credit cards stop working.
    This is what this person is doing to get through this...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES Empty Re: WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES

Post  eMonkey Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Has anyone here actually paid and subscribed to his newsletters/journals?

I'm a skeptic. Pay me and I'll show you how - nah, I never have gone for those..

Blessings
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES Empty Re: WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:25 pm

No, I haven't paid for anything and was thinking about deleting this thread. I like what he talks about but not that there are other steps to take to get the free info.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I keep thinking about building a Shallow Underground Civilian Base (SUCB) - loading it up with gold bars, canned food, and dirty magazines - waiting for the fecal material to contact the refrigeration system - and then going down until the Reptilians, Patriots, and UN Troops calm down...
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:29 pm

So did you know that the format of almost all newsletters, and information products sold online was pioneered by Agora Corporation from Bill Bonner? I found it to be suspicious that almost every newsletter online, had a similar style of formatting, and sentence structure. So I looked into it and the techniques were pioneered by Bill Bonner, and supposedly Awai corporation.

http://www.awaionline.com/2010/03/agora-founder-bill-bonner-to-speak-at-bootcamp/

(This is a screenshot from the PR person of Agora corporation.)
    WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PRESENTATION IS CONTROVERSIAL AND MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCES Agoran
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmmm... I just typed something very important and lost it all when I hit the wrong button.

Ack!

RUMOR

Dinar did revalue on the 14th at about $3.22 per dinar and is reportedly being traded in 20 other countries. The US banks are going to do their thing (possible Bank Holiday) likely within the first two weeks of March. We will have our money out of the banks so if they do a bank holiday at least we have something to buy gas with. I had some articles somewhere from Iraq and can't find them now. (sigh) However, the ID cannot yet be traded or exchanged in the US yet, until after the RV is announced on Forex. Meanwhile, there is speculation that this delay may be related to China since all of the US assets are leveraged to China. I doubt it but who knows?

Next, with the solar flare there is a marked increase in communication system's problems so that too may affect news about the ID getting out but more likely they are sitting on this and cashing out certain identified people first.

There is a lot of speculation going on and even those with ID are worried as to whether they can cash out in time with what is going to happen with the global economy when the US does it's game plan regarding the dollar. They may devalue the dollar which of course would create hyper-inflation. And we all know what hyper-inflation means for the world economics.

Now add to this mix all of the current and upcoming earth changes. Volcanoes around the globe are becoming active and one lad was insisting the pole shift was to happen like within 24 hours. I doubt it. The financial meltdown of the US is suppose to happen first then the volcanic eruptions (globally). Many are poised now to erupt and are just tittering on the brink. There is also a full moon in the next two days which will increase the stress on the planet so there may be some very large quakes 8+ within the next 4 days.

Meanwhile, I've added jelly beans, nuts, canned chili and chocolate to my shopping list. Kileuea has had a significant increase in magma level and it going to pop somewhere on the other end of the island and who knows what else is cooking under our feet. I also saw reports of Washington's volcanoes and Mt. Saint Helen rumbling and there were more reports from Japan, Germany, South America and so on.

When I looked at the map where the solar hit was coming in at us it was at the north pole. It wouldn't surprise me if the volcanos further north in Iceland, Russia and Alaska also have increased activity.

So, make your lists, get some cash, stock up on food and water. I'm also adding canned tea and bottle Starbuck's coffee to the list along with cheese covered in wax.

The greatest show on in the solar system and on earth has arrived. I think the whole financial situation is just a huge distraction from what is really going on. Global climatic earth changes.

And by the way - really good barter items are sugar, salt, coffee, tea, chocolate, comfort foods (mac and cheese).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:51 pm

G20 leaders see little hope of quick fix
    Revolution in global economic governance unlikely
    In depth G20

http://www.ft.com/intl/global-economy

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:17 am

Carol wrote:
    So, make your lists, get some cash, stock up on food and water. I'm also adding canned tea and bottle Starbuck's coffee to the list along with cheese covered in wax.

The greatest show on in the solar system and on earth has arrived. I think the whole financial situation is just a huge distraction from what is really going on. Global climatic earth changes.

And by the way - really good barter items are sugar, salt, coffee, tea, chocolate, comfort foods (mac and cheese).

How long do you think this will last, Caro? I've heard everything from a few weeks and months to several years. Do you think a new monetary system will be put back in place soon, or are only those already on farms going to see it through?

We've got a couple of months worth of supplies, but that's about it

Hoping for the best here in the land of the new world airport :)

Drink Wine
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 am

I don't know Lee. I think what we are looking at are a combination of things. First off is global food shortage. I have a years supple of dehydriated food and other food stuff.

For example check out www.efoodsdirect.com or www.beprepared.com

You can purchase a years supply if you wish that is stored as such that it would last 20 years or longer depending on how it is stored. Cool temps are good.

1 20 lb rice goes a long way. I purchase 20 lb bag of flour that I store in one of the large dog food containers since I bake bread. Pasta and various dried and jar sauce mixes is a good staple.

It just depends on what you like to eat. Seeds to sprout don't take up much space. www.mumms.com

You can purchase all type of meals ready to eat where you just add water. We buy ramen by the case just because it is a favorite of our teen. You can freeze eggs. I bought a case of canned butter from New Zealand that lasts forever a year or two ago.

What ever long term storage items you can afford now is good just because of the inflation and obtainability factor looming over our heads. However, each person has to decide what works best for him or her. So take some time to plan out what you need first, what you can afford and where you can get the best price. Good luck with that. Also, keeping some cash out of the bank is good as emergency back up as well. I do expect major upheavel when the switch happens as people are not prepared and it will be unexpected for most.

However, I do think Denver will be a safe zone because it is where the new centralized government is. They already have tons of food stored in that area underground but I'm not sure how topside would fare. You want to purchase food that will store well.

Next, is the whole monetary implosion (devaluation of the dollar along with hyper inflation) and food prices are going to sky rocket.

Basics (peanut butter, jelly, oatmeal, pancake mix, maple syrup, brown sugar, rice, honey, dried or can fruit and veggies, chocolate for this house along with jelly beans...) You can always use pancake flour (pancakes) to make sandwiches with. Canned meat (tuna, salmon, beef, chicken, sardines, spam, etc.) I like to make spreads for sandwiches so mayo and pickle relish. Powder milk. Popcorn. Coffee and tea. Food for pets.

Dried beans store well for long term too.

What you're looking at is both the rise in costs and availability Lee. I've been working at this for years so it has turned into a kind of hobby. My recent focus has turned to fresh produce so I grow food in containers up on the deck and out in the garden. If I were back in N.E. Oregon I would invest in grow lights and a generator. Sprouts would be a staple for fresh greens.

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank You Carol~ We're doing a lot of that already~ it's always great to get new tips and hints :)

Mahalo!
    I love you I love you I love you

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 am