tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:  Empty Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 pm

In the wake of a 12-year battle to keep Monsanto’s Genetically Engineered (GE) crops from contaminating the nation’s 25,000 organic farms and ranches, America’s organic consumers and producers are facing betrayal. A self-appointed cabal of the Organic Elite, spearheaded by Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley, and Stonyfield Farm, has decided it’s time to surrender to Monsanto. Top executives from these companies have publicly admitted that they no longer oppose the mass commercialization of GE crops, such as Monsanto’s controversial Roundup Ready alfalfa, and are prepared to sit down and cut a deal for “coexistence” with Monsanto and USDA biotech cheerleader Tom Vilsack.

http://foodfreedom.wordpress.com/2011/01/27/organic-elite-surrenders-to-monsanto/

Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:  Cropped-ff-slogan21
    mudra
    mudra

Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:  Empty Re: Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:

Post  mudra Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

I wish I could hear some good news regarding this confrontation .
    I trust they tried hard. If battling did'nt work something else will I hope .
    I really don' t want a chemically diversified world as we are heading towards now.
    I posted a vid of a guy in Austria that made a garden of Eden out of an arid land
    just by sowing a bag of multiple seeds.
    Maybe that if we were doing same all over the Earth each time we go and take a walk
    in the wild we would manage to do same .
    I like the idea of free gifting our Mother with seeds.

Love Always
    mudra
    Blacklight43

Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:  Empty Re: Organic Elite Surrenders to Monsanto:

Post  Blacklight43 Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Well, I guess I'll be checking those brands off my shopping list!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:31 pm

And You know what ?

scratch

I just saw earlier today in the - "What in the World are They spraying" Thread ;

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t122p120-what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying#34084

Where theres a Woman Who has cured Herself of Morgellons (A Chemtrail related Illness now recognized by the CDC as an Emergent Health concern) by accidentally spilling Alfalfa tablets into Her Bath water.

cheers

Your Post has Me thinking that They have to take out the Organic Alfalfa if They're going to have the Chemtrails make Host for the Animus - Which I believe is one of the five Chemtrail Agendas.

Yep - You got It - Transhumanization through Nanotech being released into the Wild VIA Operation S.H.I.E.L.D. nee Project Cloverleaf...

Suspect

Not only are They Geo-engineering the Planet and It's Enviroment - Through this They're Geo-engineering All of the Species within It as well...

albino

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh, Mercurial, please state that another way if you will, please. I am having trouble following your "drift" on that one...it sounds insidious. Tell me I'm wrong, okay?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Not only are They Geo-engineering the Planet and It's Enviroment - Through this They're Geo-engineering All of the Species within It as well...

albino

The synthetic universe ... a universe without Spirit .
    These guys are fond of everything that's not the original thing.
    If it's original shoot it .
    How mad .
    It's getting chilly here .

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:55 pm

lindabaker wrote:Oh, Mercurial, please state that another way if you will, please. I am having trouble following your "drift" on that one...it sounds insidious. Tell me I'm wrong, okay?

My Drift is exactly as I said. All of the Terms I highlighted can be searched and likely should be for those not understanding what I'm getting at. Not that I won't tell You All but rather that Its about making Fishers of (Wo)Men - Not giving Them a Fish...

Wink

Essentially - They're Genetically and Synthetically Engineering the Planet and All of It's Species VIA Chemtrailing - Which They are now labeling as Geo-engineering (Search Report on Geo-enegineering by the CFR).

Alfalfa - Seems to Kill off the Nanotech (Morgellons)...

Its just connecting Dots if You will from that point on...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 pm

You are right, Mercurial, I'm a tad lazy I suppose. I'm also very aware of the record that's kept of every google search that one makes. Off to go down yet another rabbit hole...

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:26 pm