tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

IMF calls for dollar alternative

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

IMF calls for dollar alternative Empty IMF calls for dollar alternative

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:31 pm

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The International Monetary Fund issued a report Thursday on a possible replacement for the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/02/10/markets/dollar/

IMF calls for dollar alternative Chart_ws_currency_usd_eur.top
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

IMF calls for dollar alternative Empty Re: IMF calls for dollar alternative

Post  Carol Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:02 pm

This is very interesting and also confirmed by our own ET source who said that the world economic crash is more imminent than a comet --- economic crash in U.S.A first. So IF the comet is to be here by mid March one can speculate that world economic crash is between now and then.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

I am so done with the next doom and gloom date.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Actually Marg after spending years visiting GLP - doom doesn't phase me unless it is an immediate threat to our family. Also, I appreciate having dates because that also gives me something to target and focus on with respect to sending energy toward altering a negative potential outcome, which is something we all can do when we bring conscious intention to the mix. We know this works as it has been repeatedly and scientifically proven.

As for the global financial meltdown.. I have a vision of how things will look after the transition and it's positive. So as we are attemting to track the waves that come at us I just see myself like a duck floating on top going along for the ride but not too emotionally affected by it all. It's all part of the maya, the illusion with the game plans constantly in flux. So there is an entertainment factor that's similar to watching a football where one is not quite knowing what's happening next until it happens. I just don't worry about doom. But I do make lists and check off what gets done and what's needing done next. For example, tomorrow, I'll be back out in the garden digging up areas and replanting.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:06 pm