tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

arctourist
    arctourist

St Germain and Charles - Page 2 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  arctourist Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 am

thanks,thanks,thanks!
    well greetings to one and all!
    i must say,about halfway thru being banned 'for a month' from the project avalon forum,i hope to have a higher perspective-should i even decide to return...oh,i'll certainly have something to say-hahaha-who's still there,i wonder,and how's it goin' over there,by the way-anything new from 'charles' since he abruptly stopped answering questions about a week ago or what,i'm wondering....well,i'm just curious...any of bill's moderators here? hahaha
    oh,i don't know about the 'count'-really i just hope whoever it is gets on with the disclosure of whatever it was they were going to reveal,as it appears maybe they've changed their minds,but i guess i'm out the loop for the time being-i reckon we'll just have to see what happens tho huh?
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:16 am

Floyd wrote:It was not a suggestion made by a member of Avalon

The refrence to St Germain is here from Atticus aka Charles

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material/page6

"St germain,is a name.
    He is my father.I'm his only son to survive
    He sent me to china to get the last seven.
    I was recalled because they have made there pact and are impregnable.
    He called me back because they are going to try and construct there own engine,from documents and drawings seized from Egypt.
    This puts us in a precarious position(fredkc brace yourself here they come old son).
    An offence is starting,they need various info and what parts of old that still exist."

The modern history of St Germain goes back to Godfre Ray King and his wife Lotus Ray (real names Guy and Edna Ballard) in the 1930s who set up the I Am activity teachings. They were not theosophists as far as I understand but they took the theory of advanced beings from theosophy and jazzed it up a little though they are not in the Theosophical family tree.. Theosophists frown upon them.

The couple were eventually done for mail fraud but their legacy continued and exists today in offshoots including the Saint Germain Press

after the Ballards came

Geraldine Innocente who. in the 50's founded the Ascended Masters group 'The Bridge to Freedom'
    A follower of these teachings emerged Mark Prophet who later was to form the Summit Lighthouse with his wife claire Prophet who survives him.
    She said via St Germain and others, there would be a nuclear war in the early 90's and encouraged her followers to build bunkers and dish out lots of thier cash to her movement. There was also an illegal arms stash found or something.
    She now has alzhiemers and her son has his own website debunking her.

The summit lighthouse still exists but there are off- shoots of that which have become quasi evangelist such as the Temple of the Presence headed up by a former member of The Sumit Lighthouse and the Hearts Centre community based on the teachings of the Ballards.

Also Lori Toye of The I AM America foundation channels St, Germain. All the movements are very pro American. Indeed an anagram of I Am America is the I Am Race

Again its important to seperate these groups from the Theosophical Society historically as their is no connection as such. It is the unique history of The I am movement in America that promotes St Germain and the so called violet Flame teachings.

There are also individual channellers everywhere claiming contact with an incartion of St Germain or Rackorzky or his other guises.

It maybe there is a great being associated with such earthly embodiments but I cant see him working with an ex football hoologan. It all sounds a bit daft

I think you might like to check the dates on the posts since Chas turned up on the scene. I think you'll find that
    I flippantly suggested that his master was The Count De St.Germaine. If another user asked the question later, he probably read the post.

Last edited by icecold on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:21 am

icecold wrote:

I think you might like to check the dates on the posts.

I dont find the dates important. Rather what he has to say.
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 am

LOL. OK.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 am

St Germain is a name he says.
    St Germain has many guises
    He didnt actually confirm it...but he didnt deny it did he.
    Dont panic Ice cold I did see your post. Of course if anyone has a mysterious master who is thousands of years old, the Comte St. Germain is always a likely candidate as you suggested is he not?
    As I said in an earlier post around here somewhere, his master doesnt exist.

We could always ask Benjamin Creme or Someone to verify.

icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:49 am

Floyd wrote:St Germain is a name he says.
    Dont panic Ice cold I did see your post. Of course if anyone has a mysterious master who is thousands of years old, the Comte St. Germain is always a likely candidate as you suggested is he not?

Thanks Floyd. I'm not panicking old chap.....just trying to dust of all this camouflage.

Ahhh.

Sounds like a nutcase Floyd.

Thanks for the link BTW, I didn't realise he was back from the Twilight Zone....or China. confused
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:41 am

Anchor wrote:Where is the link between St Germaine and Charle's master? Is this something Atticus said or is it more meta-speculation?

I cant find it - please help.

This is making me feel odd.

John. You are member there. Why dont you ask him. He can either deny it outright or say otherwise. Either way im not expecting a straight answer.
    Racorzky, Comte St Germain? One of his associates perhaps. Paul the Venetian? A new type of Master perhaps?
    I always though Great Masters would have worked more discreetly.

Here he mentions it but. Interestingly he doesnt brush it off as speculation.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material/page6

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 am

I dont need to ask him. St Germain is not his master.

I am intruiged by the claim that he is St G's son.

I already asked my questions - they were not answered, the thread they were on was locked pending Atticus "catching up" and then when he showed up recently it was left locked, so it looks like all we have for now is Bill acting as a proxy for Charles. Not my favourite turn of events really for reasons that are probably quite clear to you.

1) Is the plan for there always to be tyranny as a means to control the masses (Y/N) ?

2) If you and your Master's plan succeeds - will the meek inherit the Earth (Y/N) ?

3) In the next 40 years or so, do you see a golden age of harmony where each human lives harmoniously with the planet and each other human (Y/N) ?

4) Is that a plan goal (Y/N) ?

5) Do you believe that the average human can create/manifest with their mind (if given the clues) (Y/N) ?

6) If so, are these the people that are of interest to you and your master's plan (Y/N) ?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:51 am

Where does he say St Germain is not his Master John... just out of interest
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:55 am

Floyd wrote:Where does he say St Germain is not his Master John... just out of interest

It doesn't, it is "inner-knowing" sorry - I should have been specific on that detail.

John..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 am

Anchor wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Where does he say St Germain is not his Master John... just out of interest

It doesn't, it is "inner-knowing" sorry - I should have been specific on that detail.

John..

Well, Ive met several people who are in contact with St Germain or one of his alter egos.
    Hence the Sarcastic thread.

Thanks John,
    Though id rather hear it from the horses mouth all the same. You know what its like John..many people are claiming the same thing these days..and like the movie Highlander says
    'There can be only one'
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:04 am

Interesting you mentioned Benjamin Creme.

I went to one of his meetings in the early 90's at the Friends meeting house. He gave his talk, answered questions - even one of mine, blessed us all (which was physically noticeable in its effects).

Some of the Maitreya quotes stick in my mind - I use them still.

"Let your brother's need be a measure for your action"

I wonder how the "Day Of Declaration" fits into all this.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 am

Anchor wrote:Interesting you mentioned Benjamin Creme.

I went to one of his meetings in the early 90's at the Friends meeting house. He gave his talk, answered questions - even one of mine, blessed us all (which was physically noticeable in its effects).

Some of the Maitreya quotes stick in my mind - I use them still.

"Let your brother's need be a measure for your action"

I wonder how the "Day Of Declaration" fits into all this.

Yes..he (share international)is in the 'English strand of theosophical offshoots as distinguished against the American 'I Am' movements.

He recently announced the arrival of the world teacher who has recently appeared on the media according to him. Thats the last I heard of him.

There is a video below RE: day of declaration.

Cheers

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7e0_1263879962

Im certain he is not referring to Charles or his master...he could be...but I doubt it.

edit..vid early 2010..im not aware af any major statements very recently released
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:22 am

Although I did come across this strange chap just now!

This chap denying that Raj Patel (remember that) is not the world teacher...perhaps thats Bill right.?

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:53 am

Another prediction of the appearance of the world teacher in India on the third of July last year was made in a series of channelled messages by John Waters of the Path Foundation-an Ascended Masters White Brotherhood Group in Australia. He would materialise with others on and around that time. He also mentioned wars around Kurdistan and 2012 predictions.

It seems the readings have now been taken down from his site. I have a copy of them somewhere.

http://www.pathcentre.org/index.html
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:08 am

Floyd wrote:
    Anchor wrote:Where is the link between St Germaine and Charle's master? Is this something Atticus said or is it more meta-speculation?

I cant find it - please help.

This is making me feel odd.

John. You are member there. Why dont you ask him. He can either deny it outright or say otherwise. Either way im not expecting a straight answer.
    Racorzky, Comte St Germain? One of his associates perhaps. Paul the Venetian? A new type of Master perhaps?
    I always though Great Masters would have worked more discreetly.

Here he mentions it but. Interestingly he doesnt brush it off as speculation.

I'm afraid Charles has left the building Floyd. He's retired to his bunker

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 am

icecold wrote:Great song Lee.

You have a fine voice my friend.

Thank You Ice, and malletzky and Mudra. I didn't post the song for compliments, but appreciate them nonetheless I love you

icecold wrote:Could St. Germain have been a representative or manifestation of Lucifer?

I'll go with a big "NO". A gut feeling. Harp

Same here.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:15 am

This was posted by Atticus (which BR said was Charles? comfused by now with so many pseudonames):

St germain,is a name.
    He called me back because they are going to try and construct there own engine,from documents and drawings seized from Egypt.
    This puts us in a precarious position(fredkc brace yourself here they come old son).
    An offence is starting,they need various info and what parts of old that still exist.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=116928&viewfull=1#post116928

Well I must say he is original, he is the only one that has claimed being Son of un-Saint Germain

Nutbar
    icecold
    icecold

Post  icecold Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:40 am

Someone on the latest Charles thread, a friend of Bill's suggested that Charles was an energy vampire. So I went looking for descriptions of energy vampires and Charles doesn't really fit the profile......

How To Deal With Energy Vampires: 8 Simple Tips

Have you ever faced negative people before? If you are regularly exposed to a fair diversity of people, chances are you probably encountered at least a few negative people, with 1 or 2 really negative ones. How do you feel after your encounters with them?

Negative people tend to leave others around them drained, tired and lethargic. No matter what you say, they always seem to find a way to counter with a negative opinion. When they face a problem, they soak themselves in the issue rather than deal with it constructively. They adopt a self-victimizing mindset, complaining about whatever happens.

Even when you try to change the topic to something positive, they have a way to turn it into something negative. They are constantly fixated with the doom and gloom of (their) life. Everything is black; there is no white. In the event there is some element of positivity that enters their spectrum, they are quick to excuse that as a one-off encounter or see the dark side behind that.

To negative people, life just sucks.

Negative people may leave you a bad taste in your mouth like critical people, but they’re not necessarily the same. The natural reaction of critical people is to criticize and pinpoint things they don’t like. Whereas for negative people, they usually don’t have any malicious intent towards others. What they hold is a disdain towards life in general.

Negative People as Energy Vampires

I see negative people as energy vampires. 2 reasons why:

Like vampires, negative people are incapable of generating their life force. Hence they feed off the energy of others.

Vampires convert living beings into their kind because they feel lonely living in solitude. Similarly, negative people likes to pull others on board. Misery loves company.

Actually, all of us have a connection with the universe that brings us unlimited energy. The reason why negative people can’t access their energy is because they have blocked off this inner source. Hence, being around them can feel like you’re in an energy vortex. They leave people drained in their presence. For the more negative ones, the effect can be so overwhelming that you feel headaches or mild dizziness. These are your king/queen vampires.

Typically you’ll find negative people in the lower rungs of the society, because these are the people who see themselves as powerless against life’s larger forces. The truth though is not that they are powerless, but that they chose to relinquish their power to others.

On the other hand, positive people are in tune with their inner energy sources. Their energy flows outwards, spreading goodness and warmth to people around them. It’s like a fountain of overflowing water. Very Happy This is why you feel upbeat and energetic when you are around positive people. They have a magnetic quality to them, drawing others automatically. Great leaders, iconic figures and idols have this in them, enabling them to attract large masses of people. When I was in my previous company, there would be numerous leaders in the management who exuded such qualities – it was a very liberating experience just being around them.

1. Ground Yourself

The first important step when facing energy vampires is to ground yourself. To ground yourself is to center yourself such that you do not get easily affected or swayed by negative energies around you. Otherwise you’ll get easily sucked into his/her vortex. Think of it as standing next to a quick sand. Be rooted in your own energy first before you engage him/her.
    To ground yourself, first imagine the essence of your soul amassing in the center of your body. Next, imagine roots growing out from underneath your feet, deep into the ground. The roots are extremely sturdy and strong – they are anchoring you and your essence into the ground, such that nothing can sway them. Think of yourself as a big and strong oak tree that’s firmly rooted in the ground.

2. Shield Yourself

The next step is to shield yourself. This is your 2nd layer of protection, after grounding. A shield is like a bubble around you that separates you and the world; it’s an energy barrier which keeps out any forms of undesirable energy from entering into your space. Like a real shield, your shield is a defense tool which protects you from aggressors or attacks from outside. It keeps your energy within you and prevents it from getting sucked by the energy vampire. Read: How to Make a Energy Shield.
    A shield is not permanent. The energy of the shield wears off over time, which lowers its ability to protect you. In the face of negative people trying to leech off your energy, the shield’s defense ability can be quickly depleted. The more negative the person is, the weaker the shield becomes. When it reaches a point where the shield’s energy is fully depleted, it will cease to function. To avoid that from happening, you should constantly check to ensure your shield is present and upkeep it where needed.

3. Hang Out in Groups of 3 or More

It’s tricky to deal with a negative person on a 1-1 basis because all the negativity would be directed at you. On the other hand, if it’s in a group of 3 or more, the attention is divided between you and the other people. This way, you don’t have to bear the full brunt of the person’s pessimism. I find that when I’m in a group with an energy vampire, I get the chance to observe how the others interact, which gives me added insights about him/her. Other people may also have their own ways of dealing with negativity, so it’s a good chance to learn from them too.

4. Provide a Listening Ear

People are usually negative because of several factors in their life or events that have taken place in the past. Sometimes their venting comes from repressing their grievances. Rather than disregard their viewpoints, provide a listening ear. Sometimes what people need aren’t solutions, but just someone to listen and empathize with them. By letting them air out their thoughts, sometimes it leads to realizations on what they should do.
    (If you have The Personal Excellence Book, check out 13 Tips To Be A Better Listener, one of the exclusive articles inside.)

5. Extend A Helping Hand

Is there anything you can help them with? Sometimes people complain as a way of crying out for help. See if there’s anything you can do to support them. Ask them “Is there anything I can do to help you?”. They may not show it, but deep down they’ll appreciate your generosity.

6. Stick to Light Topics

Some negative people are triggered by certain topics. For example, a friend of mine sinks into a self-victimizing mode whenever we talk about his work. No matter what I say (or don’t say), he’ll keep complaining once we talk about work.
    In the ideal world we want to help lift the person out of his/her negativity. But in cases where the negativity is too deeply rooted to address in a one-off conversation, or the person has very staunch opinions on that topic, it might be better to switch to a different topic to lighten the mood. Simple things like new movies, daily occurrences, common friends, make for light conversation. Keep it to things that uplifts the person.

7. Reduce Contact

If none of the above works, the next step will be to reduce contact. Limit your contact as much as you can. If it’s a teammate you work with, then limit the communication to just work-related issues.

8. Cut Them Away From Your Life

I’d like to share a quote from John Assaraf with you:

“I just do not hang around anybody that I don’t want to be with. Period. For me, that’s been a blessing, and I can stay positive. I hang around people who are happy, who are growing, who want to learn, who don’t mind saying sorry or thank you… and [are] having a fun time.”

When all else fails, the last solution is to cut them away from your life. Here are 12 signs it’s time to move on from a relationship (while the article is written in the context of romantic relationships, they also apply for friendships/other relationships). While this may seem drastic, bear in mind that energy vampires hold you down from reaching greater heights since they keep feeding off your energy. Ultimately, you are the average of the 5 people you are with. In spending your time around energy vampires, you’ll soon become negative too, which I’m sure isn’t what you want.

Think about the people you face daily. Are there any energy vampires? Who are they? What can you do to better deal with them in the future?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:52 am

icecold wrote:LOL. OK.
    Bloody hell!!!

Now this is a coincedence!

As I said I had a story to share about St. Germain.

A couple of years ago I was at a small 'aftershow' party of Echo & the Bunnymen.

At one moment there was quite some consternation in the crowd when quite unexpectedly a very special guest had arrived.

A little while later Ian McCullough, the leadsinger of Echo & the Bunnymen, who knows - & makes fun - of my interest in esoteric & border-scientific matters, introduced me to the above mentioned guest.

We shook hands, I told him my name & the 'special' guest said:
    "Pleased to meet you, I'm Jimmy Page."
    For a nanosecond I was speechless, but I quickly regained my cool, & without blinking an eye I said:
    "I imagine that must be pretty exciting..."
    Lmfao, Led Zeppelin's leadguitarist was very amused by my brilliantly funny reply.

(Now, as you might (not) know Jimmy Page - I did, anyway - bought a house, with everything in it, - part of which was a huge library containing many pricelessly old & rare ('secret') esoteric manuscripts & books - that is situated at Loch Ness & used to be the place of the notourious Allister Crowley...)

With the ice perfectly broken, & Page off-guard, a liitle later I managed to squeeze in this question:
    "Just the other day I read some articles about Count St. Germain. I guess you need no further introduction to that name, being the owner of a fabulous library, Wink, so I'd like to ask you, if I may: What is your take on this phenomena?"

Just for half a second it seemed Jimmy was struck by lightening - at least long enough to be noticed by me - but than he smiled and said:
    "Those who know will not tell you & those who tell do not know; I hope that answers your question... Nice to have met you..."

About half an hour later, just before he left the party - in a stretched limo, accompanied by two very big & nasty bodyguards - I noticed him looking at me & when our eyes met, he slightly nodded his head & winked at me...

Beer study

nb. Serious: This story is for MoA eyes only & I will be very upset & angry if I ever read it somewhere else but here.
    Please respect!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 am

Andromeda wrote:This was posted by Atticus (which BR said was Charles? comfused by now with so many pseudonames):

St germain,is a name.
    An offence is starting,they need various info and what parts of old that still exist.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?12987-Questions-and-Answers-from-Bill-about-the-Charles-material&p=116928&viewfull=1#post116928

Well I must say he is original, he is the only one that has claimed being Son of un-Saint Germain

Nutbar

Andromeda
    They still havent denied that St Germain is his master yet, that is to say, Bill or Charlie.
    Seems they are a little relucatant to say it one way or another.

The son of St germain is a new one. Quite right. I wonder if St Germain is a hammers fan. or is it Chelsea?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

icecold wrote:
    Floyd wrote:St Germain is a name he says.

Thanks Floyd. I'm not panicking old chap.....just trying to dust of all this camouflage.

Ahhh.

Sounds like a nutcase Floyd.

Thanks for the link BTW, I didn't realise he was back from the Twilight Zone....or China. confused

Not Benjamin Cream again. He is a nutter and dangerous. Think black magic. Supposedly he is associated with the new anti-Christ and the forerunner.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Hall's concise volume ("The Secret Destiny of America") described how America was the product of a "Great Plan" for religious liberty and self-governance, launched by a hidden order of ancient philosophers and secret societies. In one chapter, Hall described a rousing speech delivered by a mysterious "unknown speaker" before the signing of the Declaration of Independence. The "strange man," wrote Hall, invisibly entered and exited the locked doors of the Philadelphia statehouse on July 4th, 1776, delivering an oration that bolstered the wavering spirits of the delegates. "God has given America to be free!" commanded the mysterious speaker, urging the men to overcome their fears of the noose, axe, or gibbet, and to seal destiny by signing the great document. Newly emboldened, the delegates rushed forward to add their names. They looked to thank the stranger only to discover that he had vanished from the locked room. Was this, Hall wondered, "one of the agents of the secret Order, guarding and directing the destiny of America?"

At a 1957 commencement address at his alma mater Eureka College, Reagan, then a corporate spokesman for GE, sought to inspire students with this leaf from occult history. "This is a land of destiny," Reagan said, "and our forefathers found their way here by some Divine system of selective service gathered here to fulfill a mission to advance man a further step in his climb from the swamps."

Reagan then retold (without naming a source) the tale of Hall's unknown speaker. "When they turned to thank the speaker for his timely words," Reagan concluded, "he couldn't be found and to this day no one knows who he was or how he entered or left the guarded room."

Reagan revived the story in 1981, when Parade magazine asked the president for a personal essay on what July 4th meant to him. Presidential aide Michael Deaver delivered the piece with a note saying, "This Fourth of July message is the president's own words and written initially in the president's hand," on a yellow pad at Camp David. Reagan retold the legend of the unknown speaker - this time using language very close to Hall's own: "When they turned to thank him for his timely oratory, he was not to be found, nor could any be found who knew who he was or how had come in or gone out through the locked and guarded doors."

Now who was this Mysterious un-named Speaker ?

Why - The Pupeteer - Le Compte de St. Germain of course...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:This was posted by Atticus (which BR said was Charles? comfused by now with so many pseudonames):

St germain,is a name.

Nutbar

Andromeda
    They still havent denied that St Germain is his master yet, that is to say, Bill or Charlie.
    Seems they are a little relucatant to say it one way or another.

The son of St germain is a new one. Quite right. I wonder if St Germain is a hammers fan. or is it Chelsea?

Good question but I guess it will not be answered cos he is in China...load of Die Spam Die really Harp
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:35 pm

[quote="arctourist"]
    thanks,thanks,thanks!
    well greetings to one and all!
    i must say,about halfway thru being banned 'for a month' from the project avalon forum,
    Why were you banned? - or 'unsubscribed' in Avalonic Newspeak...

i hope to have a higher perspective-should i even decide to return...oh,i'll certainly have something to say-hahaha-who's still there,i wonder,and how's it goin' over there,by the way-anything new from 'charles' since he abruptly stopped answering questions about a week ago or what,i'm wondering
    I'd suggest you go there & have a look... You don't need to be a member to lurk.

....well,i'm just curious...any of bill's moderators here? hahaha
    oh,i don't know about the 'count'-really i just hope whoever it is gets on with the disclosure of whatever it was they were going to reveal,as it appears maybe they've changed their minds,but i guess i'm out the loop for the time being-i reckon we'll just have to see what happens tho huh?

My guess is that Dill Beagle will pop along to comfirm Charles' 'revelations'...
    Beer

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:18 pm