tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
oliverclay
burgundia
willsonb50
eMonkey
mudra
9 posters

Improve your psychic powers

mudra
    mudra

Improve your psychic powers Empty Improve your psychic powers

Post  mudra Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Let's have a game Cheerful

Improve your psychic powers 01060983068424187

Improve Your Psychic Powers!

http://www.hexatron.com/psi/index.html

Use this simple device to sharpen your psychic ability. Press the green button to start.

Here is how it works. The computer will choose one of the cards. You should then try to pick the same card as the computer. After you have chosen a card, the computer will reveal whether your choice was correct or incorrect. The computer also keeps a running score of your responses.

Try to relax when choosing a card. Concentrating too hard will result in a poor performance, but so will rushed or unthoughtful choices. Wait to get an impression of the card chosen before making your choice.

Chance alone would let you pick a correct card once in every five trials. Your percentage better or worse than chance is shown after each choice.

As you progress, your performance should improve greatly. If you get good enough, the computer shows how likely it would be to achieve your score by chance alone. For example, the chance of picking 8 correct cards in 20 trials is only 1 in 1247.

Have a go Wink

http://www.hexatron.com/psi/index.html?

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Improve your psychic powers Empty Re: Improve your psychic powers

Post  eMonkey Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:42 pm

I only did two cards and got both right.. too easy - cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 pm

LOL .. that was just for starters ..
    Now something more consistent for you eMonkey Wink

A real test requires at least 25 picks to be statistically significant and a score of 10 correct guesses or more out of 25 is required to prove some degree of psychic abilities. Statistical laws dictate that there's 1 chance in 5 of getting the card by pure chance (overall score of 5/25), along with a certain degree of variability (between 0/25 and 10/25). Scores over 10 would therefore be significant. For a thorough evaluation, one should take the test many times (10 or more) for truly conclusive results.
    Instructions for the psychic test

To begin the test, press the START button. After pressing the button, click on the card that you think is represented by the unknown card on top. Repeat for 25 turns, when it is over, a message will pop to alert you. You can then look at your statistics at the bottom for your session. It will inform you of your score, and will analyse if that score represent psychic abilities. If you decide to try a few more times, press the START button again, and the average result for all your sessions will be recorded and a log of your results will be generated.

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-tests/zener-cards.php

Have fun Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:55 pm

Ah, Maniana dear sister.

Thx
    willsonb50
    willsonb50

Improve your psychic powers Empty willsonb50

Post  willsonb50 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:31 am

A psychic reading is an accurate way to receive validation on something you know in your heart to be true but you are not sure.

It can be also improve by Hormone of Darkness.
    Very Happy Surprised
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 am

Fun...thanks mudra... Very Happy
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

Improve your psychic powers Empty Practice more

Post  oliverclay Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 am

To strong your psychic power only thing can improve is practice with the customers and the ability to learn the rules.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

lol i knew you were going to say that Big Grin 2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:20 pm

hmm, where have I heard that before?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

Improve your psychic powers Empty good tips

Post  oliverclay Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:17 pm

The tips on that blog are really good and wonderful explaining about the practices to increase the psychic powers.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

There was a time I was really good at this and spent many hours/years studying on how to develop psychic ability. Enjoy your journey. There is a lot to learn. The most important aspect is self-discipline and consistency. Good luck.

oliverclay
    oliverclay

Improve your psychic powers Empty Discipline

Post  oliverclay Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 am

One thing you mention discipline which is most important aspect to learn anything, to improve psychic readings all you need to study hard the lot of content and research in various aspects.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:04 am

Good teachers help too. Also folks who have had NDE tend to be more psychic along with those folks who inherited this gift from their families. My family was like this to begin with. Practice also helps as there are many excercises that enhance this ability. I've often thought it might be fun to go to the Monroe Institute to participate in some of their workshops.

I've noticed that a number of psychics have also reached an impasse - meaning looking ahead into the future is more difficult these days. However, learning how to remote view is something pretty much anyone can learn how to do. I have all of the training materials from Maj. Ed Dames on that but later thought why bother. Meaning this was something of great interest years back but not so much now. It's good that there are others who are interested and pursuing developing this talent.

For myself, I'm content that my spiritual journey is in gods hands and it is via god's grace that visions come when they do during dream time of things I need to pay attention to.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Improve your psychic powers 51wmct10
    Debra Lynne Katz is Director of The International School of Clairvoyance. (www.debrakatz.com). She is author of You Are Psychic: Extraordinary Psychic and Freeing the Genie Within. She has taught thousands of students how to access their various psychic abilities through her workshops, private training, books and readings. She is a former Federal Probation Officer, Filmmaker, former TV show host and holds a Master's Degree in Social Work and B.A. in Psychology. Visit her website at www.urpsychic.com. She also runs a social networking site for those seeking to learn from and share their interests in all things metaphysical and spiritual, join her at www.seventhsight.org

B.B: "Another playful approach to learn to know yourself and to be senior to your psychic ablities, which are a natural part of us all at birth, but often repressed from than on, in mamy of us, by education and taboos. Specially in the ones who are rebellious and fierce, strong and trained in that area in former existences, it's a hard thing to endure and overcome. That suppression of our intuition is the sort of thing that brings us so much in trouble and confusion, often. Knowing that you know and meanwhile having to deny that, finding all sorts of symptoms popping up due to that attitude. As I see it,
    it can be a life long learning curve to overcome that (sometimes also self-applied) mind-program, to unlearn that untruth in ourselves"  Rolling Eyes

The writer:
    "If I could send everyone to a clairvoyant training school, I would, but that is neither feasible nor really necessary. Instead, I am bringing clairvoyant school to you, in this book, which I am dedicating to the thousands of clairvoyant students and teachers out there who can attest to the validity and usefulness of the information and guidance you are about to receive. This is the only book of its kind devoted to the specific psychic ability of clairvoyance, although the techniques presented herein will aid in the development and attainment of other spiritual/extrasensory abilities as well.

This book is based on the truism that every person is a natural- born clairvoyant and healer, and with training, practice, and faith, anyone can learn to perform detailed and accurate readings. The simple techniques described here are guaranteed to lead to immediate results, provided that you, the reader, do your homework. This book will travel with you on your path of psychic and spiritual development: from learning basic techniques, to coping with the challenges of being psychic in mainstream society, to braving the business world of professional reading. Most importantly, this book will help you recognize how you naturally and constantly employ your psychic abilities (clairaudience, telepathy, transmediumship, and clairsentience) and will help you understand how these abilities may be enhancing or hindering your life.

This material will provide you with invaluable, empowering tools that you can use in your everyday life, for the rest of your life, for guidance, healing, protection, manifestation, and creativity. This book will answer many questions and bring hope to those of you who have been experiencing problems
    for which there are no "logical" solutions. About the Author and Creation of this Book I began my clairvoyant training in 1994 at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in Berkeley, California, where I underwent an intensive thirteenmonth clairvoyant training program. Within one week of my training, which required us to attend class three hours a week and perform readings two to three times a week, I was accessing my clairvoyance for the first time in
    my twenty-seven years of existence in this lifetime. I was actually performing accurate and helpful readings, which was not uncommon for beginning students. Upon graduation, I went on to take classes and work with beginning clairvoyant students at the Aesclepion Healing Center in Marin County, California.

The Berkeley Psychic Institute was founded by a brilliant psychic healer and spiritual teacher named Lewis Bostwick. Lewis recognized that people were suffering from pain and distress as a result of their lack of awareness of themselves as Spirit. He traveled throughout the world studying and practicing a variety of religions and disciplines, such as Catholicism, Scientology, the Rosicrucian Order, and Philippine faith healing, all of which strongly influenced the development of his clairvoyant reading and healing techniques. He designed and perfected specific techniques that have served the thousands of students who practiced them, as well as the hundreds of thousands of people who have received psychic readings from these students. Lewis Bostwick "fathered" generations of clairvoyant teachers, many of whom went on to establish their own clairvoyant and healing institutes and training programs.

I began my clairvoyant training about two months after Lewis' death, and many of the techniques in this book were taught to me by his talented students. Robert Skillman, David Pierce (founder of Intuitive Way, a psychic training school), John Fulton (founder of the Aesclepion Healing Center),
    and Chris Murphy were a few of my most influential teachers. Lewis Bostwick believed in an oral tradition of teaching. While his school published its own magazine with articles presenting simple techniques and concepts, he never published a comprehensive manuscript on clairvoyant training such as I am doing here. I never received any written materials during my clairvoyant..
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 am

oliverclay wrote:One thing you mention discipline which is most important aspect to learn anything, to improve psychic readings all you need to study hard the lot of content and research in various aspects.

This sort of discipline, oliverclay? jocolor
    Improve your psychic powers Let_go10
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:27 pm

I can't get mudra's game to work.

But, I found this game.  It's fun (but kinda boring) lol.  So far my results are NO psychic ability.  I guess I'd have to practice. Musical

http://www.megafungames.com/games/psychic_ability_test/

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:55 am