tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+18
Sanicle
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
romina
hobbit
devakas
tacodog
ClearWater
enemyofNWO
TRANCOSO
giovonni
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
burgundia
Mercuriel
mudra
MargueriteBee
Carol
22 posters

Timeline Glitches

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Timeline Glitches Empty Timeline Glitches

Post  Carol Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Timeline Glitches Space
    In the timeline I was on I remember how sad I was when Harry Belafonte died because we would never hear his beautiful voice singing new songs.

Today I ran across this headline.

At 83, Harry Belafonte still sings of justice
    Reuters - Sunday, January 23

http://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20110123/ten-entertainment-us-sundance-belafonte-db3f2d5.html

Remember when I said the timeline shifted again last week?

Is anyone else picking up anything on this? Or am I just dangling out here on my own again?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Timeline Glitches Empty Re: Timeline Glitches

Post  MargueriteBee Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:09 pm

I have no memory of him dying.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Thank you for responding Marguerite. I'll cross-check with Mercuriel when he gets back. I could be off on this which is fine. It could just be a glitch for me personally (a false memory) and not for anyone else.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm

I thought Harry Bellafonte would be dead by now .
    I don't remember he was singing .
    I remember him as an actor .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 pm

I just checked with another friend (age 57) who remembered him dying. This is the current write-up.

Timeline Glitches B00005RDCD.01.LZZZZZZZ
    Belafonte is at the Sundance Film Festival this week with a new documentary, "Sing Your Song," that tells of his life from being born in Harlem and raised in Jamaica to becoming a star singer of the 1950s and '60s with hits such as "Banana Boat Song," also known as "Day-O."

But what the nonfiction film focuses on -- and what Belafonte thinks may be lost on some people, especially younger generations -- is the work he and others did to advance civil rights and justice in the United States and around the world.

The movie's title comes from something African-American singer Paul Robeson told Belafonte when he was a young man: "Get them to sing your song, and they will know who you are."

Asked what he believed his song was, at 83, Belafonte's answer was: "The same melody. It just needs to be sung again. What it needs are more voices of harmony. It's a beautiful chord that everybody gets to sing in the same place at the same time with the same purpose. The song is the same: justice."

"Sing Your Song" was among the opening night films this past Thursday at Sundance, the premiere U.S. festival for makers of movies outside Hollywood's mainstream studios.

Timeline Glitches Belafonte_harry_3
    Aug. 24, 2007

Photo: For a photo of Belafonte, click on: http://www.unc.edu/news/pics/visiting/belafonte_harry_3.jpg

Singer, human rights activist Belafonte to speak at UNC

CHAPEL HILL – Hollywood legend Harry Belafonte – an award-winning singer, actor, producer and humanitarian – will discuss “The Importance of the Arts in America” Sept. 24 at 7 p.m. at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

Belafonte comes to UNC as the Frey Foundation Distinguished Visiting Professor in the College of Arts and Sciences.

The free public lecture, presented by the college and Carolina Performing Arts, will be in Memorial Hall. Free tickets are required and are available now at the hall box office on Cameron Avenue, or by calling (919) 843-3333. Limited parking will be available in campus lots along Cameron Avenue and in town pay lots on Rosemary Street.

Belafonte was a high school dropout and World War II veteran working as a janitor’s assistant in the late 1940s when he received two free tickets to the American Negro Theater (A.N.T.) in New York. Born in Harlem, he had spent his childhood in Jamaica. What he found at A.N.T. – an all-black company engaged in serious social drama – changed the course of his life.

“There was a force larger than life itself, and I had to become a part of it,” he recalled.

Soon Belafonte was mentored by singer and actor Paul Robeson. He took acting classes with future stars Marlon Brando, Tony Curtis, Rod Steiger and Sidney Poitier. To pay for his studies, Belafonte sang in clubs; his opening performance at New York’s Royal Roost was backed by the late jazz masters Charlie Parker, Miles Davis and Max Roach.

Belafonte won a Tony Award for his first Broadway role, in the 1953-54 musical “John Murray Anderson’s Almanac.” A few months later, he signed a recording contract with RCA. His third album, “Calypso,” in 1956,included his now-famous “The Banana Boat Song (Day-O).” It was the first album to sell a million copies. His fourth album sold another million.

Belafonte became the first black TV producer, winning an Emmy Award in 1959 for his musical epic, “Tonight with Belafonte.” The award marked another first for a black artist.

In a nation still deeply divided by race, Belafonte became a major star. During a career spanning four decades, he recorded 40 albums and appeared in 28 films and more than a dozen television shows.

Belafonte made headlines for his human rights activism. He became close friends with Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela, and he raised funds globally for the civil-rights movement and the fight against South African apartheid. He also was a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.

Belafonte was honored for lifetime achievement in 1989 by the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. He won a National Medal of Arts in 1994 and a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2000.

The Frey Foundation Professorship was established in 1989 to bring to campus distinguished leaders from a variety of fields, including government, public policy and the arts. The late Edward J. and Frances Frey of Grand Rapids, Mich., established the foundation in 1974. Their son, David Gardner Frey, chairs the foundation. He earned bachelor’s and law degrees at Carolina in 1964 and 1967.

The Belafonte lecture is co-sponsored by the departments of communication studies, dramatic art and music.

Timeline Glitches Harry+Belafonte+Pamela+Belafonte+Bing+Presents+wtrYI-ZyJcpl
    Bing Presents the "Sing Your Song" Official Cast and Filmmakers Dinner - 2011 Park City

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Yep - He'd passed away in the Timeline I was / is on...

Huh ?

So Hes back eh ?

Hey Mr. Tallyman - Tally Me Bananna...

bounce

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:31 pm

That is what I thought Merc. But I checked his bio for this timeline that he is on now and he is one of the good guys. I'm so impressed with the work he has done as Harry is a real humanitarian. Maybe some timeline alterations are tipping in our favor.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:54 pm

He died on the timeline you were on? Shocked

When was it then?

i can't say anything on that subject since I do not rememeber any recent news about him.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 pm

I could "swear" that he passed away in 2010...on the other side, I also have memories that he's just allways been here...just as usual. You made me think now...Weird...

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:08 pm

And now I am not sure if didn't hear the news of his passing away some time ago....hmmmm...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

As I think about It - Its been a few Years for Me since I can recall saying to My Wife when It happened - "Owell - No more Tally Me Bananna"...

Like 3 or 4 years at least I'd say.

That said - I always liked Him so I'm glad Hes still with Us or should I say - Has rejoined Us LOL...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:25 pm

What the...

well i just checked wikipedia in this timeline that im on and it says he is 83. And to keep this fine MOA penmanship up with this intense timeline research lets learn something...

And the most important message that I see on that page is this.

Turn the world around!

Timeline Glitches Tv_muppet_show_harry_belafonte

PHIYER!!! Thubs Up

WE ARE OF THE SPIRIT TRULY OF THE SPIRIT ONLY CAN THE SPIRIT TURN THE WORLD AROUND!!!

cheers
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:11 pm

OK Harry...jump in here anytime...the current Timeline that is...

Insanely Happy

[i]
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:17 pm

BELAFONTE SLAMS COLIN POWELL AS RACE SELLOUT

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUES OCT 17, 2002 15:30:38 ET XXXXX

Singer Harry Belafonte took to the AM radiowaves on Tuesday morning to slam Secretary of State Colin Powell as a sellout to the black race!

Belafonte, appearing on San Diego's 760 KFMB, told host Ted Leitner that Powell was like a plantation slave who moves into the slave owner's house and only says what his master wants him to say.

"There's an old saying," Belafonte began. "In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him.

"Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture."

For close to twenty minutes, Belafonte ripped the entire Bush administration, including an attack on Attorney General John Ashcroft.

"There's something wrong with men who think the way Ashcroft does and who manipulate the justice system the way he does."

Belafonte likened Ashcroft's tactics to the McCarthy era:

"Families were destroyed, neighbors spied on neighbors. Now we find Ashcroft cutting in under the guise of catching terrorists, suspending liberties and rights. To deny those rights, to any citizen, to any people, is to cast a great shame on us and lead us back to another dark period."

Belafonte also sang the praises of the United Nations as a pillar of global democracy, and decried President Bush for failing to attend the UN World Conference Against Racism in Durban, South Africa earlier this year.

"There were tens of thousands of peoples and leaders from all over the world gathered to discuss the issue of race. It was an honorable arena... But by not showing up, by sticking it to the government of Nelson Mandela... It was a dark page on our foreign policy."

Belafonte is best known for the international hit "Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)".

-- Filed By Matt Drudge

Thubs Up

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I just spent 30 minutes writing a response to this and lost it when I hit the wrong button. The sad result of too many windows opened.

Mercuriel, I and others used to discuss how we noticed alterations with the timelines beginning back when we were at GLP at least a good 6 years or so. What he and I are now noticing is how he and I have the same historical memories, so we seem to be on the same timeline thread so-to-speak.

Remember when Andrew Basaigo, time traveler, spoke how every time they went back into the past things altered a bit and every time he came back into the present things were a bit different for him with his family. Basically with each trip a new timeline was generated. When things in the past are deliberately altered it carries through to present time. For instance I remember when the Swastika use to start at the top from left to right. Now it is the opposite, right to left. This time line shift happened after the 80's because when Indiana Jones first came out I clearly remember the left to right Swastika symbol but watching Indiana Jones now it is right to left. These are little things.

Historical facts do not alter in our minds as our memory is non-local. When the timeline is altered many of us remember people who have died but are now alive in the timeline we are currently experiencing.

I tend to think of the various timelines like threads. As Andrew Basiago jumped into different time periods the threads unraveled creating alternate timelines. As we get closer to the dark rift and galactic core the timelines are being compressed (just like the gamma rays are denser at the core) and merging with some of the other threads, where they are being woven together. My contactee told me her ET source said there were other ETs in time wars. That they have moved other earth changes disasters onto this timeline. This is why so much is happening so quickly. My sense is that timelines are converging so that more of us get to experience these earth changes together. Eventually, all of the timelines will be compressed into one experience, the experience of singularity (at-one-ness with each other and all of life). The dew drop will know itself as conscious awareness and as cosmic conscious awareness.

So sometimes I just wonder how many at Mists notice or are tuned into alterations in the timeline? For me personally, I experience a shift in the energy flow where something is different. Then I see it in different news articles where something that wasn't a few days back is present now as if it has always been here. Our minds (the non-local aspect of memory) records everything that happens to us. Think of a video recording streaming along and then compare what you see now with what you remember historically. Those of us who are bit older have certain memories locked in and recorded. So now, when we see something that is not consistent with what we remember historically then it's likely the timeline shifted.

Some of us shared where we were when we sensed the shift. Sometimes it happens during the day or the most recent timeline shift was I woke up and the energy steam seemed different. Something had altered. To this day I am very grateful I studied Transpersonal Psychology and the Paranormal as this at least allows for an open mind when thinking about these unusual anomalies. Being grounded in reality is important to me. It's just that my reality is a bit broader then some.

HD talked about time travel as did a number of the other witnesses. Col. Corso told Paola Harris our government was into time traveling and this has been going on for a good 50 years plus. So if folks can accept that time travel is a reality and that there are those on this planet (humans and ETs) that do it - then one has to accept there are also unknown consequences with time travel resulting from doing it.

Let me explore this concept further... and examine it from a quantum physics perspective. Those who understand quantum physics far better then I will recall that when sine waves cross each other they exchange all the information each one possess. Now think about how our DNA is able to create wormholes into other dimensions and bring back information. Remember the Russian studies and how music was remembered during sleep and written down. What we have to remember is that we are more then a 3D physical being and that our consciousness is connected to cosmic consciousness. So given that we are spiritual beings we are not limited by time in the same manner that the physical body can be. For example, Masters of the Far East transcended time and were able to bi-locate. Stafano Braccia personally told me that when he was initially contacted by the Ummites back in the 1950's that they created the experience of tri-location where he was consciously in three different locations. At home, on the street looking up at the space craft and in the office he was suppose to go to in the near future. These things are possible for mere humans who have dedicated their lives to learning how to do them, yet with ET, many of ET cultures are much further along with their abilities then humanity in general.

So when Mercuriel and I speak about what we remember and what we see happening... and they are inconsistent, we at least have each other to validate our reality (memory). We do a reality check to see if what we remember is a false memory or something we both recall. As there are 3 who recall Harry passing away - to me that is a reality check and a validation our memory is real.

With respect to Marg, I'm wondering if we (Merc and I) got moved to her timeline or vise-versa. Who is to say how this works? I just sense that these many timelines that have been created are in the process of collapsing. Hopefully it is for the better in the long run, as humanities joint collective memory and consciousness is extraordinarily powerful.

Could you imagine what would happen if a nation (like China) woke up and remembered their ancient history? That they actually went to the moon and built a base there thousands of years ago. (This info was recently presented on Coast). So if we have a nation like China wakes up on the collective level, that kind of energy could be used to save the planet from something like an astroid or CME as collective thought could form a shield for the earth. Collective thought of even a few people alters the molecular structure of water. (Dr. Emoto) So it's possible to use it for a variety of purposes. For example, what would happen if a unified field of thought was utilized to fight those ETs who are out to exploit humankind? Or what about using thought in healing the oceans? These things are possible if and when humanity works in harmony.

On his visit to the US President Hu set the tone. Harmony was the word he used. This is a massive shift in thought between East and the Western world because the west has a tendency to lean towards every person for his or herself. Meaning being independent is woven into most our beliefs at an early age. Our culture does not think in terms of harmony. It is too young. It is more like a rebellious teenager then the mature adult. Remember how often the rebellious teen wants to strike out on their own and do their own thing. Well now we are in a fix as a result or our collective culture behaving like a teenager. China on the other hand is an ancient culture and understands some things that we cannot just because they have been around a lot longer and have learned some things we have yet to grasp. Meanwhile, it is important that each culture exhibits mutual respect if we are to move together in harmony.

So when I think of timelines I see these many timeline threads being woven into one strong cord so that we can effective make the shift and experience of singularity together.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:37 pm

I've had a missing time experience, in which my badly brused knee was healed & I found myself back on the ferry to Ibiza, while in my previous memory I was at the boat station in Barcelona, 9 hours before.

The fact that I had a badly bruised knee, that was examined by a doctor in Rosas - a village near Barcelona - & later by a friend of him, who had a practise on Ibiza, comfirmed that I was cured in a wonderes way.

"So you've met the space-people... & they are for real," the doctor from Rosas said, when I told what had happened to me, after his friend on Ibiza phoned him.

Now I remember very clearly that I couldn't believe what had happened to me, if it wasn't for the confirmation of those two doctors.

I've had out-of-body experiences, have seen ghosts standing on my balcony & have noticed that 'time stood still'; always in the company of someone else, who comfirmed these things.

So indeed; I Believe Anything!
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Time is a joker. The people I thought I knew my whole life, are not the same people. Freaked me out totally. I left town. Starting out fresh with new faces, now.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:11 am

From Carol...
    "For me personally, I experience a shift in the energy flow where something is different. Then I see it in different news articles where something that wasn't a few days back is present now as if it has always been here. Our minds (the non-local aspect of memory) records everything that happens to us. Think of a video recording streaming along and then compare what you see now with what you remember historically. Those of us who are bit older have certain memories locked in and recorded. So now, when we see something that is not consistent with what we remember historcure ically then it's likely the timeline shifted."

You are not alone in this obscure scratch observation?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:44 am

Thanks Carol for bringing this to our attention. I'll be now watching this (and perhaps other) reality/realities more closely.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 am

Carol

"HD talked about time travel as did a number of the other witnesses. Col. Corso told Paola Harris our government was into time traveling and this has been going on for a good 50 years plus. So if folks can accept that time travel is a reality and that there are those on this planet (humans and ETs) that do it - then one has to accept there are also unknown consequences with time travel resulting from doing it. "

The implication of the above sentence "(unknown consequences ) " of time travel makes me think about the Philadelphia experiment that created loops in time that haven't been resolved and created different time lines . It is logical to assume that every trip in time from us humans has consequences . The US has only developed this technology the last 50 years but more technological developed species (ETs ) have played with time manipulation for a much more longer time and might have resolved the problems of the time line creation . The time line creation as an effect is ,in a way , similar to the current theory about the "observer effect " that is, that the observer changes the behavior of the observed object .
    There is the possibility of time travel "wars " and in such situation the group more technological advanced will achieve the goals dictated by it's particular agenda .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am

MargueriteBee wrote:Time is a joker. The people I thought I knew my whole life, are not the same people. Freaked me out totally. I left town. Starting out fresh with new faces, now.

Marg, I suspect that is because there energy frequency level stayed where it was - while your frequency definitely increased when dealing with the death in the family and on your journey back to the west coast. Have you met up with giovonni yet?

Indeed eNWO. The Philidelphia Experiment was what opened the door for both the grays and retilians to come through the rift it opened into another dimension. They have used time travel to entrence themselves in our world and were initially responsible for altering human history in some respect. I still don't know what the Annunaki are up to because I would suspect they time travel too.

Thanks gio. At first I did question my sanity thinking something must be a bit off but when I got validation from others it made sense that time line shifts were occuring.

yw burgundia. Time travel and time shifts is really my most favorite topic but there just hasn't seemed that much interest in it over the years from others. Do you remember John Titor who used to post on GLP? I think he was the one that got me started on all of this in the forums 9 years ago.

THE TIME TRAVEL TALE OF JOHN TITOR

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left. I have taken the posts and organized them by date and subject. My editorial work is copyrighted but the unedited posts and the people who experienced it are in the public domain can be found on other sites listed inside.

As you read, please try to keep two things in mind:

1. John appeared to answer nearly every question that was asked of him over the 4-month period he was online. Because of that, many people neglected to read the previous posts and asked similar or exact questions he had already answered. It may offer a glimpse of what a time traveler goes through when having the same conversation again and again.

2. These posts were written before 911, the Discovery accident and the second gulf war. Many people believe John may have known of these events and dropped clues without actually referring to them. It's also widely agreed that he made several predictions about future physics discoveries that have materialized as he stated.

http://johntitor.com/
    http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/Story.html

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Carol, thanks for the links about John Titor. I started reading...and the following passage caught my attention:

After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

According to this, we're definitely on another timeline by now, as the one suggested by him. I still have my bike today (2011), riding each day on it to work and back home and to be honest, I still don't know how many companies (not only in the US but worldwide) produce bicycle tires. I guess pretty many...just consider the amount of people in China riding their bikes each and every day...cheers

btw...it is a very interesting read. Whoever he was (or is)...he had no bad intentions (according to the energy signature of his written words).

Oh, and I just remembered about one of the most astonishing glitches I could observe by myself so far. I know I posted this back on PA1, but (damn) I just couldn't find that post again...anyway, it was about a soccer match in Italy which caught my attention accidentally on one THURSDAY, the end result being 1:0 for the home team (I can't remember the teams anymore).

I allways check soccer results on one particular website (soccerstand.com) and I was surprised to see this result on thursday. So what, I told to myself, maybe they just played over the week (it is not uncommon).

Now you can imagine my surprise when few days later, on SUNDAY, I checked the matches played over the weekend...and I saw the same match, same teams, same result 1:0...played on satturday evening! At the first moment, I just didn' understand what I saw, I thought OK, both of them could've played on thursday in another competition (Italy cup, it is also not uncommon), so I went back to thursday again and to my surprise, there was no match played in Italy at all on thursday. NO SINGLE MATCH!

You can believe me, I was very upset back then...I know it was thursday...I know I saw the end result 1:0...I know what I saw...and then few days later, there were no single traces of this match being played on thursday, but only on satturday, with the same teams and the same end result.

So damn once again...if I knew back then...I could have made a small fortune if I just made a bet on that match on satturday knowing the end result... Very Happy

respect
    malletzky
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 pm

I've had discussions with co-workers about whether someone has died or not. We've had occasions where a couple of people will be absolutely certain that someone had died, and others will have no memory of it at all.

Years back, I used to experience deja vu very often. I would know exactly how something was going to unfold before it happened...knew word for word what someone was going to say...the expression on their face...etc.
    The last few years I have very, very rarely experienced this. I've found it very odd that it would go from happening frequently to basically not happening at all.
    Recently, it has begun happening again...only differently.
    I have had some occasions where I'll get a flash in my mind of what is to unfold, and then...only parts of it happen, or it never happens at all.
    My deja vu is no longer accurate.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Now that is odd Clearwater. Not accurate or in part accurate, hmmm. I know when we sleep we are in a state of consciousness where there is no time.. meaning all events (past and future) are occuring simultaneously. When one wakes just prior to ego slipping into place one can remember what was streaming by which may be future events. These days I notice myself waking up in the middle of fixing something.

I find if fascinating that so many of us here experience smililar observations. How many people on the planet would take notice of a timeline shift? And then there was that very interesting program on Coast where real people show up in unusual places in a timeline glitch. This seems to be happening more often these days.

This was an interesting program with Starfire Tor on Time Shifts
    Host: Whitley Strieber
    Guests: Starfire Tor, Joseph P. Farrell
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/01/09
    Guest host Whitley Strieber (email) was joined by psi researcher, author, and experiencer, Starfire Tor, who discussed time anomalies as well as her predictions for 2011. Anne Strieber also joined the conversation to discuss a time shift experience that was shared by the Striebers and Tor during a visit to the Magic Castle in Los Angeles.

The trio recounted their experience and explained that, during this particular event, Anne and Tor went to use the ladies' room at the Magic Castle while Whitley waited outside. Despite the bathroom being empty when they entered it and Whitley outside watching the door, a woman somehow appeared inside the room and exited behind Anne when she left. Recalling the event, an incredulous Anne pondered that "she had not been in there, so how could she have come out of there?" Having investigated the building to make sure that there was no potential for chicanery by the resident magicians, Tor concluded that "the elements of at least two co-existing time lines were edited together." Based on her investigation and documentation of the case as well as the fact that it was experienced by three people, Tor asserted that it is "the most important one that has ever been known to happen."

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:22 pm