tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011  Empty LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 am

Love it or not...

Heres some more David Wilcock for ya Thubs Up

LP David Wilcock - Open Your Mind Internet Radio - January 9, 2011

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011  Empty Re: LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:02 am

thanks his science dna /energy grid stuff is great to listen to but i jsut read his recent article on geopolitics is see the disinfo concept of 90% truth 10% in action there or whatever close ratio it is. obama has had 2 years and has proved himself to the american people.they know exactly where he stands, firmly onn the side of wall street and the city of london.his approval rating speaks for itself.he needs to go before he gets assasinated by his handlers.this assets time is up his usefulness spent. i liked wicocks stuff but as you gain more knowledge you find his stance to be fancifull and his dot connecting is tenuose at best. then again i think im preching to the choir here about wilcock.

Razz
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011  Empty Re: LP David Wilcock - OYM Internet Radio - January 9, 2011

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Interesting comments indeed...thanks Big Grin 2

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:thanks his science dna /energy grid stuff is great to listen to but i jsut read his recent article on geopolitics is see the disinfo concept of 90% truth 10% in action there or whatever close ratio it is. obama has had 2 years and has proved himself to the american people.they know exactly where he stands, firmly onn the side of wall street and the city of london.his approval rating speaks for itself.he needs to go before he gets assasinated by his handlers.this assets time is up his usefulness spent. i liked wicocks stuff but as you gain more knowledge you find his stance to be fancifull and his dot connecting is tenuose at best. then again i think im preching to the choir here about wilcock.

Razz

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 am