tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
Jenetta
6 posters

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All Empty Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All

Post  Jenetta Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:30 pm

I've recently perused a video through Youtube (which is not allowed to be copied per FBI) that is absolutely fascinating where David details his experiences as a youth of 17 when he built an electro magnetic plasma fusion engine and the possible consequences for the future. The technology David recounts during this uninterrupted interview is known as "Advanced Symbiotic" which is found in Area 51.
    Anyone interested can find this video on Youtube produced by UFOTV.

Admin
    Admin

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All Empty Re: Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All

Post  Carol Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=David+Adair+rocket+scientist+explains+it+all&aq=f

Space technology transfer consultant and former rocket whiz kid David Adair speaks out for the first time on camera in this interview about his remarkable encounters with an alien engine, DOD agents, and Air Force General Curtis Lemay in 1971 at Groom Lake, Nevada (Area-51). Hear first hand testimony about advanced alien technology and our military's most closely guarded secrets surrounding the UFO phenomena.

Adair explains how at age 17 he built an electro-magnetic containment plasma fusion rocket engine and was invited by Air Force bigwigs to launch it at White Sands Missal Range. That led to his being taken to Area 51 where he saw an engine that was light years beyond anything on Earth - so sophisticated it responded to the thoughts and emotions of it's pilots.

Now, comfortable with the way UFO information is starting to be accepted by the American public, Adair has decided to reveal the amazing truth which he held to himself for over 25 years.

Also revealed are his meetings with renowned physicist Stephan Hawkings.

NOW on DVD - Cat# U537 - Go to http://www.UFOTV.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0wBXNAiOys

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All Empty Re: Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Fascinating. Thanks Janetta
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

Ex-Defense Minister Paul Hellyer

Paul Hellyer actually starts talking about 7 minutes into the interview. He was the Canadian Minister of Defense, a respected politician for more than 30 years, a university educated man, lived through the Great Depression, served in the airforce and army. You can not imagine the bravery that this man has shown in coming out publicly on the ET subject. He has also worked tirelessly for the last 30 years to reform Canada's monetary system. A man of Mr. Hellyer's stature as a former minister of defense of a G8 country coming out and confirming Col. Corso's material is significant indeed. How many other Ministers of Defense do you see coming out and supporting the truth?

In 2005 he accused Bush of planning an inter-galactic war. He has a new book titled

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 am

It blows my mind.. Thanks for posting Janetta and Carol!
    In Vedic Mahabharata war there is a story how Arjuna concentrated his mind and set in a spaceship that was controled by his mind. The ship flew in a speed of thunder, became a little dot in a sky and disappeared. With the same speed he returned back...
    Is it coincident that such matter can be created as David Adair describes the symbiotic engine? will we learn in our life that it is possible and it WAS possibly done in ancient civilizations? Shocked
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 am

The Theory behind Zero Point and Antigravitic Drives is moving into the Mainstream slowly but surely. I mean - The Theory that the Nuclear Force can be applied against Gravity as well to produce traction is also coming out.

What must happen is this. We must learn to Fish rather than be given a Fish to eat. In this respect - The Information and Theorectical Knowledge necessary to move into Zero Point is now in the Open. We will not be given a Craft but We will be allowed to build one - Ground up. Also - We will not be given a Zero Point Generator but We will be allowed to build one...

This cannot be stopped now.

The Information that an Anti-gravity Field sets It's own Gravity & Time referenced Bubble around the Craft - Once Energized and Field-flashed - Removes the need for the Pilots to have to worry about Cosmic Rays or any Rays for that matter as the Lorentz Force acts against the Gravitic Force and Temporal Force with the above Systems applied.

I've more Information about this which I'll be posting and anyone that wants a Peer-reviewed Paper on Zero Point Energy or Energy from the Quantum Vacuum - Just let Me know and I'll make that available here in the Forums...

Wink

For Your perusal - The B2 - Showcasing It's Hydromagnetic Antigravitic Drive...

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1202u

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1201b

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1203xg

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1204k

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1205o

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1207a

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All 1209x

Apparently - The Energy Burst on the Wings is an Ionic Wind set up by the Breakdown of Depleted Uranium on the Craft Wing's leading Edges...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Safe to say we don't need the space shuttle ancient technology any more!

Ancient One
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Exactly, NASA's space shuttle is obsolete and has been for years.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All Empty Rocket Scientist David Adair Explains All

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Carol wrote:Exactly, NASA's space shuttle is obsolete and has been for years.

Thanks Carol for putting that video up...would have done so myself except I thought I'd get "my fingers slapped" by the FBI though I doubt they'd bother stretching their tentacles into my neck of the woods. Long as I don't have CSIS knocking on my door...
    What I found so utterly charming about this David Adair is that he had the presence of mind at age 17 to alter the possible course of world events in 1971 by listening to his Heart instead of his Head and assuming personal responsibility for the human race. If he hadn't sabotaged his own rocket in Area 51 (think of its speed capability!!) it is quite possible the survivors (if there were any) of a nuclear first strike would today be picking up the fragments of civilization thrust once more into the Stone Age.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 am

Does anyone know of the simple magnets involved in his engine. Is it possible to make a small hand held version? It is the magnets thet interest me. Any info welcome.

The video was a beautiful thing. He seems so cuddily. He does semm genuine and he appears not to figure on the BS register. David if you, or a friend reads this I would be very interested in interviewing you my friend. Take a walk off the tracks as it were.

You know where you can find me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 am