tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
hobbit
lindabaker
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
devakas
Carol
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
enemyofNWO
Micjer
eMonkey
burgundia
mudra
16 posters

NewMadrid fault line: 2011 military plans and Haarp

Sanicle
    Sanicle

NewMadrid fault line:  2011 military plans and Haarp - Page 5 Empty Re: NewMadrid fault line: 2011 military plans and Haarp

Post  Sanicle Sat May 21, 2011 10:39 am

I feel sorry for the old guy. He's going to be so confused when it doesn't happen. It takes a lot of courage to come out and make a prediction like that and he obviously believes he was justified and is helping in doing so to warn people. What's it going to do to his self esteem and faith? Crying or Very sad
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

NewMadrid fault line:  2011 military plans and Haarp - Page 5 Empty Re: NewMadrid fault line: 2011 military plans and Haarp

Post  lindabaker Sat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

Yes, Sanicle, they will need love, not attitude, from those who don't think the Rapture will happen like they think it will. But who knows what people will experience in the coming months? I prefer to just hang in and wait for the chaos to subside. It's like a light at the end of a long tunnel, very soon. I hesitated to watch the above video, but I will listen to it now.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu May 26, 2011 11:15 am

dutchsinse recorded baseball size hail, not seen before

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu May 26, 2011 1:08 pm

I have never seen hail so big. Wow indeed.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu May 26, 2011 4:01 pm

I may have this wrong, but did I read somewhere on another htread about EQs, that they were pften preceeded by major storms?

Could this 500 year flood as they are saying on the vifeo earlier, be the storm before the quake?

Just a thought.

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 pm

devakas wrote:
    dutchsinse recorded baseball size hail, not seen before

I made some research regarding hail . Here is what I found:

Hail

How does hail form? It starts out as falling rain, several miles up in the clouds. But an updraft(an upward blowing wind) holds it aloft, moving it upward instead of allowing it to fall. As it goes up, it freezes because of the colder temperatures aloft. Drops of supercooled water(agitated liquid water colder than 32 degrees) hit these pellets of ice and freeze on. The mass of ice may fall and then be lifted again several times, each time getting larger and larger as more water freezes onto it. When the hail is so big that the updraft can't hold it aloft any more, it falls to the ground. Other times, the updraft may weaken, or shift its position and the hail falls because of that. The stronger the updraft is, the larger the hail can be. It takes an updraft of 55+ mph to create hail the size of a golf ball, and an updraft of 90+ or more mph to create hail the size of a baseball.

It usually takes hail the size of a hen's egg to dent a car, but hail the size of baseballs can kill animals who can't find a sheltering tree that breaks the fall of the fall.

When cut in half, hail may display layers of clear ice separated by layers of cloudy ice, similar to tree rings seen on cut trees. It may be round, but can also be flattened, with knobs and bumps.

How big does it get? THIS is how big! Here are some hail reports, straight from National Weather Service offices:

Arrow http://www.tornadoproject.com/safety/hail.htm

Photos of hail taken in 1997:

NewMadrid fault line:  2011 military plans and Haarp - Page 5 Hail6

and 1998:

NewMadrid fault line:  2011 military plans and Haarp - Page 5 Clovishailrb

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Those hailstones, Mudra, are the same size and Dutch's! I have heard of grapefruit size hail from a couple of years ago. That is extremely rare. Is their hail like this on the continent? I don't remember that type of weather. It was usually fog and rain and very little thunder and lightning.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu May 26, 2011 6:40 pm

Lawlessline, could the actual weight of all that water have an effect? Isn't there someone making videos named Scott from Believers Underground who talks about post glacial rebound effect? He proposes that the weight of the water is causing seismic shifts. If so, Mississippi Alabama and Louisiana could be vulnerable. As if we weren't on alert enough already, wow! I feel sorry for the people in the midwest because if it isn't the Mississippi and tributaries, it's the tornadoes. An earthquake along the New Madrid is more than anyone should have to cope with. I'm thinking that the quakes of the New Madrid in 1811 and 1812, were coincident with some eclipses. Guess what. We have three coming up starting June 1. I'm wondering if it's a timeline marker or something, those eclipses. In James Alexander Thom's book about Tecumseh, the great First Nation leader, the eclipses were noted very strongly in the history of that time. The quakes came in the same time frame. In fact, the shaman predicted the eclipses and scared the people with his acuity in forecasting. Of course, they thought he was doing magic. Hmmmm Edit: the name of the book is "Panther In The Sky" and it is superbly documented with descriptions of the quakes and the eclipses.

Last edited by lindabaker on Thu May 26, 2011 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added name of book cited)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:56 pm