tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING  Empty UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING

Post  Carol Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 am

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING  Empty Re: UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 am

Extreme cold in Russia

http://rt.com/news/prime-time/coldest-winter-emergency-measures/

However , where I am in Poland, the temperatures are now about zero celsius (32 F) and sunny.
    mudra
    mudra

UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING  Empty Re: UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING

Post  mudra Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 am

Timeline To 2012 (Part 1 of 16) - Ice Age Core Data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ8Tp0XAeI8&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 am

I don't know but down here in the South East of England the temperatures have normalized and we are looking forward to possible temperatures in the 10's maybe next week Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:21 pm

I must say temperatures have normalized here in Belgium as well.
    The snow has melted and I heard from a friend that lives in Sussex
    that everything there is green again :)

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 pm

UK DEEP FREEZE DAY 30 - LETS TAKE A LOOK AT THE FACTORS THAT COULD BE CAUSING  Funny-pictures-cat-plans-your-doom
    Too funny.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 am

There is no deep freeze here. As usual it snowed for one and a week and was very cold and everyone (especially in the south of England started complaining bless them)and our infrastructure is poorly equipped to deal with sudden heavy snowfall. Its been very mild the last week or so and the birds were singing yesterday, no snow or ice anywhere round here or up in north in Liverpool. The same will happen next year. There will be no ice age IMO, its disinfo or poor quality science aided by a disinfo campaign in the main stream media. Im not saving up to buy a snow mobile put it that way! I will be focussing my attention on other things. Carol is offering free holidays to the sunny pacific if it does happen I believe!!!!

New Ice Age Myth debunked

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 am