tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Floyd
icecold
Beren
TRANCOSO
MargueriteBee
Micjer
Mercuriel
Jenetta
giovonni
ClearWater
Carol
mudra
Brook
17 posters

100 DAY CHALLENGE

mudra
    mudra

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty Re: 100 DAY CHALLENGE

Post  mudra Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 pm

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Puppy_kitten_love-1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

My favorite Mantra....
    clearing and balancing to start the day

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:57 am

Good Morning from me Mudra! How's it going? Are you phasing out yet.... 100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 245713

Yesterday was simply balance for me. I had to work with a rather dark entity and show him I did not fear him. After that, the energy was going back in the right direction.
    Sometimes when dealing with these sorts it tough to overcome and bring the balance back. I did however..and that reminds me to mention that this is where many find it hard to cope in the day to day energies that bombard.

As I'm sure you are aware, the energy hitting this planet and Mother are very high, and many are having a difficult time balancing that energy. I talked to a lady yesterday that is actually in a bit of pain due to the bombardment. What I recommended to her was grounding several times a day, and natural supplements to balance the body.
    Silica is a good natural supplement for grounding.

So onward and upward Mudra, Clearwater and Carol........ Namaste and enjoy your day as well
    100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 849210

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 163204_134829019910207_100001493306476_206651_6747733_n
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 am

Good morning Brook Cheerful
    I am well breathing out and breathing in allowing others to join in

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Emoto%20Water%20Crystal%20for%20Global%20Love%20Day%2007
    Dr Emoto's Crystal for Global Love Day

"There are no structures that cannot be superseded and rearranged by love."

Being in the Heart is prayer."

Be well Brook

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 am

“You’d better start swimming or you’ll sink like a stone, for the times they are a-changing.”

—Bob Dylan

The Path of Light

Child of Earth and Starry Heaven, thou who seekest this day the experience
    of the Mysteries, who seekest a clearer vision of Truth; thou who seekest
    worlds within worlds until for thee all worlds are
    one in eternity: the High Company of the Glorious Star greets thee.

Before we proceed, know this. Whoso enters the Mysteries can nevermore
    return to the evening world of unenlightened selfhood. To take the first step
    upon the sacred Way of Return is to be committed
    to it forever. To enter upon this path is to find New Life in the morning
    world of Divine Inspiration, until all shall be caught up and assumed into
    the transforming Fire of Godhead.

I ask thee most seriously, therefore, art thou determined to make this
    venture and to undergo this transformation?

Thus is the candidate for Initiation greeted, and similarly so in all
    esoteric orders. All journeys start with a "first step,"
    but once this Great Work of Self-realization is
    started there is no turning back—for it is the destiny of every man and
    every woman to eventually complete this particular journey which contains
    within itself the meaning of Humanity.

The Great Work is more than psychological understanding and spiritual
    ideal: it is work upon oneself in the alchemy of self-transformation from "lead"
    to GOLD. There are "powers" that result—themselves of little importance,
    but necessary nevertheless as the potential is brought into fulfillment.

The work of a Magical Order is not confined to the outer world. The Astral
    Temple is open to all who are sincere in purpose and dedicated to the
    Work. "When the student is ready, the teacher will be there."

Art thou ready, O Student of the Mysteries?

—Carl Llewellyn Weschcke

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:40 am

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:52 pm

What better way to raise your vibrational frequency than with a good laugh..........
    100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 245713 lol!

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 218871
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm

If You're Conscious, How Can You Die?

An Interview with a Modern-Day Taoist Wizard Peter Ragnar
    by Andrew Cohen
    Excerpt from exclusive interview published in WIE Magazine.

I've often wondered how it would look if someone like Jack LaLanne or Anthony Robbins—whom I've always admired for their indomitable spirit, incredible self-discipline, and joie de vivre—became enlightened. When I discovered Peter Ragnar, I think I found out.

The amazing Peter Ragnar is a modern-day shaman, Taoist wizard, natural life scientist, and self-master par excellence. He lives in the Tennessee mountains with his wife, and he claims to be a “senior citizen” but refuses to give away his age because he “doesn't believe in it.” He does strenuous two-hour strength-training workouts seven days a week and performs record-breaking feats. He's been a martial arts practitioner for over fifty years, and he has developed his own version of Taoist energy practice called “Magnetic Qi Gong,” which he claims is the key to immortality. He has healing powers and is renowned for his clairvoyant and telepathic abilities. He lives on a strict diet of raw foods and juices and has spent a lifetime studying the relationship between the body and the mind at all levels. And his most remarkable attainment is his profound awakening to the energetic dimension, or “bio-electric-magnetic” field, of life. While this dimension of reality and experience is one that many have heard of, it's a world that Peter actually lives in.

All this being said, Peter's most compelling and inspiring message is his steadfast and passionate call to self-mastery based upon the relentless cultivation of intention. This foundational element of his teaching is clearly a contemporary expression of the great American New Thought tradition, championed in the early twentieth century by Napoleon Hill, author of the all-time bestseller Think and Grow Rich,and later by Norman Vincent Peale, known for his widely acclaimed, inspirational classic The Power of Positive Thinking. Hill wrote in 1937, “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.” At the beginning of the new millennium, Peter Ragnar is proving that it's still true!

ANDREW COHEN: Peter, why is it that you declare that there is no explainable reason why a person should die, other than his or her belief in death?

PETER RAGNAR: Because I feel that we have ultimate control to the degree that we're conscious. If we are conscious enough, we can make anything happen in our body. We can preserve this body or we can kill this body.

It's very simple to see how people kill their bodies with their thoughts—it's a product of their unconsciousness of causes and effects. If we're conscious of our thoughts—I mean luminously conscious of our thoughts—those thoughts then impregnate the cellular structure of our body in a way that is very, very difficult to explain. When you have an abundance of life force inside you, it pours out of your eyes. It comes out of the palms of your hands as heat, as healing heat. It radiates as if you swallowed the sun, and you are different. Now, with that type of dynamic and powerful energy inside of you, how can you die?

COHEN: Interesting question!

RAGNAR: It's a working hypothesis, of course. But the more life we have running through our body's energy system, the more alive we are. Life is not death, life is the opposite of death. So embracing life is the situation. How many people embrace life with every thought and every action and every decision they make? Only a very, very rare few.

You see, we've been conditioned to believe in death. Right from the very first breath we take, we feel like life is a march between the womb and the tomb.

COHEN: (laughs) Well, it does seem that everything in the universe that is born and takes on physical form goes through a maturation process and ultimately degenerates and falls away.

RAGNAR: That's true. But let's look at it from the standpoint of a caterpillar in the process of becoming a butterfly. Andrew, do butterflies come out of deformed cocoons, or do they come out of cocoons that are fully perfected?

COHEN: Cocoons that are fully perfected.

RAGNAR: Exactly. So I feel that we should endeavor with every ounce of strength that we have to create a perfect life, to become fully perfected as human beings, and then see if we fly. Now, we may not. I may be wrong. But the quest is to be a perfect human.

That may sound rather egotistic. People might say, “Oh no, just give up, don't do anything. You're efforting too much.” But it's not effort—it's our evolution. Our evolution is to get better and better and better at every single thing that we do. For example, I'm well past my athletic prime, according to the experts, and yet I keep breaking my own personal records. I don't believe in age; I'm ageless. But I will say that I'm a senior citizen, a pre-baby boomer. And I continue to break records I couldn't have done when I was in my twenties and thirties. Why? Because I don't believe in limitations. And because I don't believe in them, I'm free. I'm free to do anything I want to do. If I want to break world records, I can break world records, if that's what's important.

COHEN: What you seem to be saying is, “Let's make the effort to transcend all of our self-limiting thoughts, all of our convictions of emotional, psychological, spiritual, and physical limitation. Let's first try to discover, at least as far as we can humanly imagine, what a perfectly full and absolutely positive embrace of the human experience is. And then let's see what the result is going to be on every level, including the physical.” Is that what you mean?

RAGNAR: Absolutely. You put it as good as it can be put.

COHEN: So therefore, you don't actually mean that if you strive to live a perfect life, you will live forever. But that if you strive to live a perfect life, you don't exactly know how long you're going to live, but let's find out. That kind of thing?

RAGNAR: Exactly, let's find out. It's a working hypothesis. Let's find out if this life is a definite one of eighty to ninety years, or seventy to eighty years, however gerontologists might want to estimate it—or whether it's an indefinite life that you can go on living as long as you stay in that space. If you can live the “perfect life,” how long would that life span be?

COHEN: What would it mean, then, to live a perfect life?

RAGNAR: Well, first, it would be free of all limiting beliefs, because we are not limited creatures unless we believe we're limited. And how do we drop all limitations? By becoming more conscious. By adding more conscious energy and life force to our physical organism until we literally see it glowing; we see it glowing in the dark.

COHEN: Peter, what is the life force? Where does it come from?

RAGNAR: I wish I knew that. The Chinese Taoists call it chi, and a lot of people refer to it. But these are just words. It's an oscillation that is absolutely physically measurable. To the degree that your body oscillates with its vibration, it can be measured. But what it is . . . they're still arguing about what electricity is! We know how to create it, but we don't know what it is.

Every time you have an electrical field, you also have a magnetic field, so you can't really talk about electricity without bringing magnetism into it. But what's beyond that? They've discovered that maybe the smallest quantum of energy is actually what is defined as chi. It's an oscillation of something that gives off a bio-electric-magnetic field. The stronger that bio-electric-magnetic field is, the more vitality the individual has, the more life force. And of course, you'll see it in the electricity in the eyes; you'll hear it in the voice; you'll see it in the way the body flows without hesitation; you'll see it in the posture. I don't know what it is; all I know is that I am that.

COHEN: You make a distinction, I think, between prenatal and postnatal chi. Could you explain what the difference is?

RAGNAR: Basically, we come into this life with a battery that has a certain amount of juice in it. I call this prenatal chi. If you don't do a thing and you just continue to run with your lights on and the radio blaring, eventually the battery will wear out, depending upon how much demand you put on it. And that's generally seventy to eighty years. So we've got a battery that is meant to last at least that long. However, if you plug the battery in at night and you charge it, there's no end in sight—that's postnatal chi. I have a concept that says: If you go to bed with more energy than you woke up with, then all night long, you've got the battery charger on. And that's the secret to life. It's that simple.

If You're Conscious, How Can You Die?

An Interview with a Modern-Day Taoist Wizard Peter Ragnar
    by Andrew Cohen
    Excerpt from exclusive interview published in WIE Magazine.

Peter Ragnar
    Bio & resources

I've often wondered how it would look if someone like Jack LaLanne or Anthony Robbins—whom I've always admired for their indomitable spirit, incredible self-discipline, and joie de vivre—became enlightened. When I discovered Peter Ragnar, I think I found out.

The amazing Peter Ragnar is a modern-day shaman, Taoist wizard, natural life scientist, and self-master par excellence. He lives in the Tennessee mountains with his wife, and he claims to be a “senior citizen” but refuses to give away his age because he “doesn't believe in it.” He does strenuous two-hour strength-training workouts seven days a week and performs record-breaking feats. He's been a martial arts practitioner for over fifty years, and he has developed his own version of Taoist energy practice called “Magnetic Qi Gong,” which he claims is the key to immortality. He has healing powers and is renowned for his clairvoyant and telepathic abilities. He lives on a strict diet of raw foods and juices and has spent a lifetime studying the relationship between the body and the mind at all levels. And his most remarkable attainment is his profound awakening to the energetic dimension, or “bio-electric-magnetic” field, of life. While this dimension of reality and experience is one that many have heard of, it's a world that Peter actually lives in.

All this being said, Peter's most compelling and inspiring message is his steadfast and passionate call to self-mastery based upon the relentless cultivation of intention. This foundational element of his teaching is clearly a contemporary expression of the great American New Thought tradition, championed in the early twentieth century by Napoleon Hill, author of the all-time bestseller Think and Grow Rich,and later by Norman Vincent Peale, known for his widely acclaimed, inspirational classic The Power of Positive Thinking. Hill wrote in 1937, “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.” At the beginning of the new millennium, Peter Ragnar is proving that it's still true!

ANDREW COHEN: Peter, why is it that you declare that there is no explainable reason why a person should die, other than his or her belief in death?

PETER RAGNAR: Because I feel that we have ultimate control to the degree that we're conscious. If we are conscious enough, we can make anything happen in our body. We can preserve this body or we can kill this body.

It's very simple to see how people kill their bodies with their thoughts—it's a product of their unconsciousness of causes and effects. If we're conscious of our thoughts—I mean luminously conscious of our thoughts—those thoughts then impregnate the cellular structure of our body in a way that is very, very difficult to explain. When you have an abundance of life force inside you, it pours out of your eyes. It comes out of the palms of your hands as heat, as healing heat. It radiates as if you swallowed the sun, and you are different. Now, with that type of dynamic and powerful energy inside of you, how can you die?

COHEN: Interesting question!

RAGNAR: It's a working hypothesis, of course. But the more life we have running through our body's energy system, the more alive we are. Life is not death, life is the opposite of death. So embracing life is the situation. How many people embrace life with every thought and every action and every decision they make? Only a very, very rare few.

You see, we've been conditioned to believe in death. Right from the very first breath we take, we feel like life is a march between the womb and the tomb.

COHEN: (laughs) Well, it does seem that everything in the universe that is born and takes on physical form goes through a maturation process and ultimately degenerates and falls away.

RAGNAR: That's true. But let's look at it from the standpoint of a caterpillar in the process of becoming a butterfly. Andrew, do butterflies come out of deformed cocoons, or do they come out of cocoons that are fully perfected?

COHEN: Cocoons that are fully perfected.

RAGNAR: Exactly. So I feel that we should endeavor with every ounce of strength that we have to create a perfect life, to become fully perfected as human beings, and then see if we fly. Now, we may not. I may be wrong. But the quest is to be a perfect human.

That may sound rather egotistic. People might say, “Oh no, just give up, don't do anything. You're efforting too much.” But it's not effort—it's our evolution. Our evolution is to get better and better and better at every single thing that we do. For example, I'm well past my athletic prime, according to the experts, and yet I keep breaking my own personal records. I don't believe in age; I'm ageless. But I will say that I'm a senior citizen, a pre-baby boomer. And I continue to break records I couldn't have done when I was in my twenties and thirties. Why? Because I don't believe in limitations. And because I don't believe in them, I'm free. I'm free to do anything I want to do. If I want to break world records, I can break world records, if that's what's important.

COHEN: What you seem to be saying is, “Let's make the effort to transcend all of our self-limiting thoughts, all of our convictions of emotional, psychological, spiritual, and physical limitation. Let's first try to discover, at least as far as we can humanly imagine, what a perfectly full and absolutely positive embrace of the human experience is. And then let's see what the result is going to be on every level, including the physical.” Is that what you mean?

RAGNAR: Absolutely. You put it as good as it can be put.

COHEN: So therefore, you don't actually mean that if you strive to live a perfect life, you will live forever. But that if you strive to live a perfect life, you don't exactly know how long you're going to live, but let's find out. That kind of thing?

RAGNAR: Exactly, let's find out. It's a working hypothesis. Let's find out if this life is a definite one of eighty to ninety years, or seventy to eighty years, however gerontologists might want to estimate it—or whether it's an indefinite life that you can go on living as long as you stay in that space. If you can live the “perfect life,” how long would that life span be?

COHEN: What would it mean, then, to live a perfect life?

RAGNAR: Well, first, it would be free of all limiting beliefs, because we are not limited creatures unless we believe we're limited. And how do we drop all limitations? By becoming more conscious. By adding more conscious energy and life force to our physical organism until we literally see it glowing; we see it glowing in the dark.

COHEN: Peter, what is the life force? Where does it come from?

RAGNAR: I wish I knew that. The Chinese Taoists call it chi, and a lot of people refer to it. But these are just words. It's an oscillation that is absolutely physically measurable. To the degree that your body oscillates with its vibration, it can be measured. But what it is . . . they're still arguing about what electricity is! We know how to create it, but we don't know what it is.

Every time you have an electrical field, you also have a magnetic field, so you can't really talk about electricity without bringing magnetism into it. But what's beyond that? They've discovered that maybe the smallest quantum of energy is actually what is defined as chi. It's an oscillation of something that gives off a bio-electric-magnetic field. The stronger that bio-electric-magnetic field is, the more vitality the individual has, the more life force. And of course, you'll see it in the electricity in the eyes; you'll hear it in the voice; you'll see it in the way the body flows without hesitation; you'll see it in the posture. I don't know what it is; all I know is that I am that.

COHEN: You make a distinction, I think, between prenatal and postnatal chi. Could you explain what the difference is?

RAGNAR: Basically, we come into this life with a battery that has a certain amount of juice in it. I call this prenatal chi. If you don't do a thing and you just continue to run with your lights on and the radio blaring, eventually the battery will wear out, depending upon how much demand you put on it. And that's generally seventy to eighty years. So we've got a battery that is meant to last at least that long. However, if you plug the battery in at night and you charge it, there's no end in sight—that's postnatal chi. I have a concept that says: If you go to bed with more energy than you woke up with, then all night long, you've got the battery charger on. And that's the secret to life. It's that simple.

COHEN: Yes, that was amazing.

RAGNAR: Well, we have the same faculty.

COHEN: But let's say you're driving through a town where the water has been completely polluted, and you don't know it. And you happen to go to a diner and drink a cup of tea or something, and then eventually, you get cancer as a result.

RAGNAR: You'd know it. You'd know it ahead of time.

COHEN: But how would you know?

RAGNAR: Are you familiar with behavioral kinesiology, or muscle testing?

COHEN: Yes.

RAGNAR: Okay. How is it that certain things weaken us and certain things strengthen us? Our body tells us. Our body sends us a signal, and that signal either weakens or strengthens us. The other day, someone was asking me about some testing equipment for kinesiology. And I said, “I don't need the testing equipment. I've already got it; it's inside me.” I can look at something or think of something, and I know the feedback loop. I know whether it comes back “this is good” or “this is bad.” It's the same feedback loop that all animals have.

COHEN: So, in other words, you're saying that when you become more and more conscious, you become more sensitive to what you should do and what you shouldn't do, a direction to go in or a direction not to go in, a place to eat or a place you shouldn't eat, that kind of thing? That your intuition will evolve in leaps and bounds, and you will experience a level of sensitivity and intuitive knowing that most people would ordinarily be unaware of, or wouldn't even be able to imagine?

RAGNAR: Precisely. Now, I know people will say, “You're making me feel guilty now. You're making me feel uncomfortable because I don't have that.” And I say, “But you can. It's something that develops in time. It's all called consciousness.” Some of us have been at it longer, that's all. Some of us have grown up faster. It's just a part of our evolution. We grow more conscious if we work at it, and if you make a commitment to work at it, then you have the ultimate protection. You're always in the right place at the right time for the right reason—you are never not. Nothing can happen to you that you do not designate if you are that conscious.

Now, let's say my belief is wrong. Okay, we'll find out. But the neat thing is that your confidence is bolstered once you realize that the process works. It works in little ways, and if one is conscious enough to see it working in little ways, then you will see it working in dramatic ways. I choose to believe that everything works because you are more conscious. If you're conscious, everything works in your favor. And if you're unconscious, everything works against you.

COHEN: Is that because if you're more conscious, you're at one with the life process? So then the process itself opens up within you and before you and around you?

RAGNAR: I'll give you an example. The other day, a wild coyote came out of the forest, came right up to me. I was outside, and I opened the door and said, “Do you want to come in?” It said, “Sure.” And it came in. I said, “Let me fix you a meal.” So my wife and I fixed him a meal. I handed him a cookie, and he said, “Thank you, I really appreciate that.” I said, “Well, I appreciate your visit. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Coyote.” And so now Mr. Coyote comes back and forth. But this is the relationship we have with all the animals because I see that as an extension of my own energy. This is life force, just the flow of life force. It's like I have a kite, and he's on the other end, and the wind is blowing, so he runs through the forest. And then when I wind up the kite, here he comes again.

We have deer, a whole bunch of deer, and when we walk out there, they come up and nose me. We give them apples. I know the wildlife people in the park would go crazy if they heard me telling this story. But I say, “Hey, they love me, because I love them, and they have nothing stopping them from feeling that.” We have a wild boar—I mean, you ought to see this thing. He's got a mane like a big black lion and burning red eyes—especially at night—and these big tusks. It would scare the hell out of anybody if they saw him. We call him by name; I call him Rasputin. He comes running up and dances around in a circle on the deck. He loves us. And this thing is totally wild. If a stranger came here, they'd never see this happen. They wouldn't see a bear, they wouldn't see a deer, and they certainly wouldn't see the coyotes. The birds leave, too, when the vibrations are wrong or off.

Now, what does that tell you about life? All life is one, and if you're in harmony with it, you can walk out into the middle of a forest, walk up to a strange deer, and touch it. The first time a mama bear came, I was out in the woods. I laid down in front of her, and she came over and sniffed me. And I showed her that I was totally surrendered, that I wasn't going to hurt her. I have not one ounce of fear or negativity about these animals. You know, she was pregnant, and she brought her three cubs. She brought them right to our bedroom door, and we babysat the cubs while she went off and had some free time. This is on a regular basis. I've got photographs of this. The cubs would come in the bedroom, and we'd watch them until she came back half an hour later. And then off they'd go with their mama, because there's no disconnect. There is no separation. It's all one beautiful picture. However, when people with other energies come—people with fears and apprehensions—they don't see a thing. The world changes. It's a different world. And between the two worlds, I choose this one.

COHEN: Was there a particular moment in your life when you went through a transition where these things started to happen, when they hadn't before?

RAGNAR: Yes. I was a spiritual maniac. I would meditate, and I'd sit cross-legged into the deep hours of the night until my knees and back hurt like hell. Finally one day, I gave it all up. I said, “This is nuts; this is totally nuts. I'm not doing this anymore.” So I just went on doing what I usually do, and it sort of became a habit to sit before the fire. And one day, back in 1977 in May—I remember it, full moon night, sitting in front of the fire—something happened. I was never so frightened in all my life. Everything I knew about myself seemed to be evaporating and dying, spontaneously. I felt like I had turned into a pillar of stone, and the last vestige of what I knew as myself was leaking out. Once the fear evaporated and the experience ended, I was different.

I don't know how you explain that, but I can remember going out to my outhouse the following morning and sitting there with the moonlight coming in through the trees. I had the door open, and here a fox comes running up to me, and sits right before me while I'm sitting in the outhouse. Right by my knees, looking me in the eyes, and talking to me without words. Later that day, I went out to my garden. I took a little lunch with me so I didn't have to go back to the cabin, and when I sat by a big tree to eat, a crow jumped down, sat on my knee, and said, “Can I have some of your food?” And I said, “Sure.”

From that point on, everything was different. It's the same world, you know. I get up, I wash, I use the bathroom, I brush my teeth, I do what everybody else does, I guess, at least to some degree. But it's different, because my amnesia went away. I don't know if I'm enlightened. I have no idea what the word means. All I know is that I'm now different, and I like this different feeling. Nothing has ever been the same.

COHEN: How long had you been a seeker up until that point?

RAGNAR: My entire life. From the time I was a child, in one form or another, there was something nagging me, an uncomfortable nagging that never went away.

COHEN: Peter, in the way that you think about it today, is there any difference between the quest for enlightenment and the quest for physical immortality? Because most revered sages and masters have passed away.

RAGNAR: I know I go out on a limb when I answer questions like this, but I have to say, master of what? Master of your thoughts? If you're a master of your thoughts, you're master of your body, master of your money, master of your life circumstances. If you have personal mastery, then it's visible, measurable, and you can demonstrate it.

Right now, at my age, I am master of my body. I'm master of my mind, my financial world, my emotional world, my personal environment. I don't know, maybe it won't always be that way. But I doubt it. Why would I give up now? People say, “You're getting arrogant, you're getting pompous, and life is going to show you.” You know, “Pride comes before the fall.” And I say, “Well, pride is something you've got to earn.” You earn the right to be proud of your accomplishment, and at the same time, once you realize how hard you had to work, you're immensely humbled.

COHEN: Right. But in relationship to this question, for example, in India, maybe even in the last century, there were people such as Ramakrishna or Ramana Maharshi who were undoubtedly highly enlightened beings, yet who died painful deaths. They died of cancer.

RAGNAR: Well, I guess there was one thing they didn't have mastery over, isn't there?

COHEN: The reason I'm asking is because those individuals were universally considered to be profoundly enlightened beings. The Buddha, too, seemed to have passed away from food poisoning. And it seems that the power of their awakening had everything to do with victory over the mind. Yet they all died painful deaths.

RAGNAR: I don't discount their reputations, and I would never say anything negative about them. But I immediately have doubts about the levels of mastery. I don't understand how you can have mastery over your thoughts and not have mastery over your body, because the body, at least from my perspective, is your thoughts. Unless you simply choose to commit suicide. And then I have to wonder, why do you want to do that? Don't you like the people around you? I mean, have these disciples absolutely eaten you up? I don't know. But at least I'll go on this particular track until I'm proven wrong. And when I'm proven wrong, I'll apologize to them! I'll say to all those dead gurus, “I apologize to you. You were right; you can't get to keep this body.”

I'm lonely. I'm out here by myself, Andrew. But I can say for sure that the little things give you confidence. If you can do the little things, you know that by the inch it's a cinch and by the yard it's hard. So you do the little things, and you keep building, and every little unit of consciousness that expands, every little breakthrough that you have, is living a life of victory. And pretty soon, the final victories, whatever they may be, are there on the horizon and you're crashing through them. I've often said, “Okay, so you've climbed the mountain. Now we're standing on the peak. What do you do next? You step off into space.”

Flowers

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:57 pm

i am in a "YES" mood today~ cheers

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 am

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Kiss-blow

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Blowingkisses

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 128690166142299330

Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Namast11

We came here with different dreams , purposes and aspirations. Some of us were masters , teachers , inventors , artists ...We all were sent by the creator of the universe to achieve one just course " Global peace and unification " .
    To accomplish this we were given the gift of Love as a magic wand to achieve Divine transformation . Through the bond we created within our soul family a ring of Light emerged that is connecting us through the Heart .
    From this place Unconditional Love spirals down to the universe making it lighter and brighter .

One Love to lift the world

and

move the times to a higher state of grace.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Indian

"Greetings everyone!

A very good question was asked and there have been many different interpretations offered as to the meaning of Namaste'.

If I may indulge you with another interpretation that I learned about twenty years ago from quite the different source.

At that time I had no clue what it meant either. It wasn't until I met a walk-in. This walk-in was also more than a walk-in, as to the presence within this walk-in was also Angelic. This unfolded in a small time frame as I found myself taking another course in spirituality and this walk-in was my new teacher. It was also my first real experience as far as direct contact with an Angel.

What I learned was that the word Namaste' is more than a word. Spoken, yes, but softly. The word simply means something along the lines that you acknowledge the Devine presence within the person you are addressing. But it is also a blessing that is actually administered and the action of a slight bow is also required. Where the Christed energy of the one who is administering it actually sends this Christed energy to the one you are addressing in one motion.

So as the word goes, it is loosely misrepresented as most do not sincerely administer anything in terms of Christed energy to another when they speak it or write it on the screen. Although well intentioned from the one saying it, the power in the delivery is never realized and is limited in it's effective potential.

This is a powerful blessing when it is administered correctly. It is also performed in seconds and once you are proficient enough, you don't even have to verbally say it. Which is actually the preferred method where the one administering it is coming from the position of an unconditional heart and isn't seeking any recognition for saying it. That is what makes it a powerful blessing. This blessing is also designed in terms of energy to heal the one receiving it.

Also let me add that when you practice this blessing, you are also expanding the connection to the Creator. If you can imagine that connection as in bandwidth, you will increase this bandwidth by exercising it. This is about increasing the flow of energy and bringing Heaven to Earth in a matter of speaking. It will also help you in terms of enlightenment. The best part is that it is free. Also, it is an action of Unconditional Love.

I do hope that helps. In all of my travels since I learned all this, I have not yet seen this teaching of this word in the way it was taught to me. But I am more than happy to share that lesson with you. With that I also bid all of you here in this thread a Namaste' ~ Lionhawk 9/25/09

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 The_Heart_by_morphinum

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Kevin James Heart Songs Temple of my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4O-eXjEUNY&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Empty 100 Day Challenge...

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:27 am

A lovely landscape video!!

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:09 am

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 39enli10

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Forgiveness

Last night I had a dream. I was in a garage with a man. We were standing by a car that I felt was mine. A woman entered the dream. She was very angry about something. It had nothing to do with me. I felt that the man who was with me was familiar with the cause of her anger...that her anger was not directly related to either of us, but that he had been a witness to the act that caused her anger.
    The woman entered the dream in a car. She seemed bent on revenge. She tried to use her car as the weapon of her revenge. She sped toward my car in an attempt to ram it. I came between the two cars. I extended my hand toward her front bumper and held her at bay as her tires continued to squeal. As she continued to push the accelerator to the floor, I guided her car off to the side of mine and released my hand. Her car jolted forward and lurched into a tree. Undeterred, she again attempted to ram my car. I prevented her again.
    Next thing I know, the 3 of us are in a small room adjacent to the garage. The woman is still extremely upset and is going on about it... I successfully interrupted her angry ramblings. I said "I know you are angry, and I'm very sorry about that. But look at what you are doing... We have done nothing to you and you are trying to hurt us. I do not want to hurt you, but I can't allow you to hurt us, either. I guided you to run into that tree, hoping that when you ended up hurting yourself with your anger, that you would see the pointlessness of it. You are hurting others and you are hurting yourself. Your attempts at avenging your hurt are creating more hurt for everyone. Let it go. Whatever has happened...I am sorry. Let it go"
    She looked at me, calmed for a moment, and said "You're right." I walked away leaving the man and woman behind. As I opened the doorway leading back to the garage, I heard the woman beginning to go on again about what had happened to her and how unfair it was. Rolling Eyes

The impression this dream left with me is the uselessness and destructiveness of anger, and the power and the freedom of forgiveness. I will carry this awareness of anger/forgiveness with me today and onwards. I hereby "Let it go."

100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Balloons-in-sky
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 pm

My Personal Favorite of All Time - get your hanky ready

from this 100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Susan-boyle-pic-itv-113257880

to this 100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Susan-Boyle-The-Gift 100 DAY CHALLENGE - Page 2 Susan-Boyle-Reveals-the-right-Gift-She-Ever-Received-Exclusive-Interview_irIeR_0

Last edited by Carol on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:22 pm